3 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

You have to install at least one schlong with the SOS mod, it comes with three in the install package or you can use some other SOS add on schlong but you need at least one installed. 

Another factor that can break things is using the wrong skeleton, use ONLY the XPMSE skeleton not even the skeleton that comes with SOS is going to work in all situations like the XPMSE skeleton will. 

If you reinstalled SOS and chose to install it's skeleton then you need to overwrite it by reinstalling XPMSE.  Also and custom races/NPCs/Followers that have their own custom skeletons need to have those skeletons replaced by the XPMSE one.  Sometimes I feel like the Highlander: "There can be only one" :smile:

The size of the schlong for the player can be controlled via the Racemenu sliders (requires the XPMSE.ESP plugin) while for NPCs you should be able to use the SOS menu but first they have to have a schlong and not just a hole where it should be.

I reinstalled SOS, then XPMSE like you said. I still have a hole in the groin, and I still can't get other actors to get "highlighted" to be able to change the schlong type/ schlong sizes. I know I'm not exactly making it easy, but I don't know what to go on. I've even restarted SOS through the MCM after reinstalling, nothing.

15 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

I reinstalled SOS, then XPMSE like you said. I still have a hole in the groin, and I still can't get other actors to get "highlighted" to be able to change the schlong type/ schlong sizes. I know I'm not exactly making it easy, but I don't know what to go on. I've even restarted SOS through the MCM after reinstalling, nothing.

I'm not sure what to try now either except for you to start a new game and run it long enough for you to see if the problem persists even in a new game.

19 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Does your female character have a schlong, or any other SOS add-on applied such as pubic hair or anything like that? Using the revealing option often doesn't seem to work if you try it on characters not being managed by SOS. If she doesn't have an add-on set you might need to do it temporarily.

Yeah not using any sorta addon for her, I'll def try this out.

Hi, how can i disable "Schlongifieng" of Armor parts ?

It is extremely annoying to me since it blocks parts of many armor pieces from other armor mods.

Lets say a mod adds a Chest and a leg piece , the chest has the armor slot and the leg piece has a custom slot. When i equip it, the schlongifieng mixes it up and i can only carry one of those items at a time.

Unschlongifieng in the mcm menu doesnt always help and if , only temporary. And is really annoying to repeat everytime you change clothes / undress / add equipment.

How can i disable it ?

Okay need lots of help...

I installed mod with mod organizer,  did generateFNIS (no errors), went into the game, and no config under Mod Configuration...

What have I missed?

Thanks ahead of time...would LOVE to get this working.

3 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

Can anyone tell me what is going on in these pics?  Ive never had this weird bug before, but now I have it all the time :frown:
All I am using is Better Males and SoS

Better Males + SOS?

Better Males already HAS a built in erect OR flaccid schlong making the one added by SOS a second one. 

You can use other male bodies with SOS but they have to be SOS aware, Better Males is not.

14 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Better Males + SOS?

Better Males already HAS a built in erect OR flaccid schlong making the one added by SOS a second one. 

You can use other male bodies with SOS but they have to be SOS aware, Better Males is not.

Oh, which male body replacer should I use with SoS?  

Hi. I have an interesting little issue I hope someone can help with. When an animation is running, I cannot select a specific actor for SoS purposes. On the SoS MCM menu page that lists the actor currently selected, it is often someone who is not even involved in the current scene/animation. For instance, male and female character in an animation - I want to adjust the size of the male actor's equipment, but the actor listed as current in the SoS MCM menu is a dragon or a draugr or something not involved in the scene but physically close by... usually dead. The instructions in the MCM say to point the cursor at the actor you want to select before opening the SoS meanu, but there's actually no way to do that when your character is also involved in the animation. Controlling the 1st person camera is not possible, the 3rd person camera is in "orbit mode" meaning you can't actually point it in the right direction, and the free camera mode has no active cursor to point. The K hotkey selects the actor being controlled for SexLab purposes (eg, for up/down, left/right type adjustments in the scene), but that doesn't select the active actor for the SoS menu.

Any ideas about how to do this?

16 hours ago, jdkbph said:

Hi. I have an interesting little issue I hope someone can help with. When an animation is running, I cannot select a specific actor for SoS purposes. On the SoS MCM menu page that lists the actor currently selected, it is often someone who is not even involved in the current scene/animation. For instance, male and female character in an animation - I want to adjust the size of the male actor's equipment, but the actor listed as current in the SoS MCM menu is a dragon or a draugr or something not involved in the scene but physically close by... usually dead. The instructions in the MCM say to point the cursor at the actor you want to select before opening the SoS meanu, but there's actually no way to do that when your character is also involved in the animation. Controlling the 1st person camera is not possible, the 3rd person camera is in "orbit mode" meaning you can't actually point it in the right direction, and the free camera mode has no active cursor to point. The K hotkey selects the actor being controlled for SexLab purposes (eg, for up/down, left/right type adjustments in the scene), but that doesn't select the active actor for the SoS menu.

Any ideas about how to do this?

Do it when you are not having sex.  It's really that simple.

That functionality is NOT meant to be used while having sex.

Having an odd issue where every time my character strips, the schlong gets bigger.  I can temporarily change it back by adjusting the size settings, but the next time he strips it becomes massive again.  I'm not sure which mod is causing it, but has anyone else noticed this?

On 3/6/2018 at 11:48 AM, tuxagent7 said:

I use the body replacer that comes with SOS, i find it perfectly fine

I figured out the issue.  I had 2 body mods installed. I thought one of them was only for faces, but was for full body.  So I deleted the extra one, and I no longer have the double schlong issue.  yay! :smile:

I'm unable to start the game with this mod enabled. I'm getting this error in SKSE log: couldn't load plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 193)

I installed the mod using NMM and I have SKSE 2.06

6 hours ago, TheMrszzz said:

I'm unable to start the game with this mod enabled. I'm getting this error in SKSE log: couldn't load plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 193)

I installed the mod using NMM and I have SKSE 2.06

Someone has been trying to get SOS working for Skyrim special edition, and there should be a thread in the SE forum section about that. Here it is. If you're trying to run SOS in SE that would be the place to ask for help. The download here will not work in SE.

9 hours ago, polonius said:

Corrupted file most likely. Try downloading again.

I have. Three times.

EDIT: I just tried to download a SoS beta file, and I couldn't open that either. Not sure what's going on.

EDIT: Just updated 7zip. that fixed the problem

On 3/15/2014 at 1:00 AM, Ashal said:

The point of the 0.0001 and the loc[5]+0.1 is that it makes them rotate an imperceptible amount incredibly slowly.

While performing the very slow translation, the actor is held in place with their clipping turned off - effectively removing the need for any animations to really use animation offsets at all, though the majority of them still do there are a couple that aren't using any offset as a result of this, and they align significantly better than the other animations, these animations won't align.

Apart from the no offset animations being unuseable as result of removing it, you'll also be placing a significant strain on the game. With rotation speed set to 0 the actor completes the translation almost instantly, making them loop between Snap() and OnTranslationComplete() very quickly. Normally the OnTranslationComplete() is only there to catch the actor in the rare event that they do complete the slow rotation and need to be fed back into it.

The bent schlong can be fixed with just a couple quick taps of the realign actors or rotate scene hotkey. They only bend in a select amount of animations, saving yourself 1 or 2 hotkey pressess to unbend the schlong is not worth the extra load added to the games scripting and potential alignment issues. At Least not in my opinion. 

SO... its 2018 and I am having this issue with SE and cant seem to find a fix.  All articles on the subject lead back to this page.  Can anyone please please please give me blonde instructions on how to fix this in SE?