On 3/14/2018 at 1:04 AM, SAC said:

I have a problem with some animations (not all), they "feature" slanted cocks (to the right). Any ideas how to fix this?

Attached a couple of screenshots

Thanks

Don't post BMP files, convert them to JPG or PNG.  But bent dicks means you are probably using an old version of SOS.  Get the current version.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Don't post BMP files, convert them to JPG or PNG.  But bent dicks means you are probably using an old version of SOS.  Get the current version.

It is the latest version, I think, 3.00.004. It's been installed last month

Conflicts, as shown by MO: just some scripts, overridden by Enhanced Blood Textures

Is there any way to control the underwear behavior? I have an outfit management mod active that changes my gear when I change in environment (in combat, town, swimming, weather changes, home, special zones). The problem is that SOS-Full attempts to re-equip the underwear everytime the outfit mod changes my character's clothes (and by extension my followers as well). This results in my PC wearing everything but my designated armor. I'd like to be able to change the re-equip time such there is a delayed response time so the underwear won't equip once it detects armor is already on OR completely disable the underwear re-equip behavior in SOS-Full. I've switched to using SOS Lite for now. 

To give an example:
1. I'm in town gear and I get attacked.
2. The outfit mod strips my character nude then switches me into combat gear.
3. I killed the target and the outfit mod detects that combat is over.
4. What should occur is that I'm go naked again (briefly) then back into town gear.
5. What actually occurs is SOS detects my nudity then put the underwear on my character. The outfit mod attempts to put my town gear back on which works except for the armor (because of the underwear).

The outfit mod I'm using is a sub-feature in FollowerLivePackage (FLP), if that matters any. Thanks

hi

I have just migrated to Vortex. I have started a fresh install of skyrim and downloaded all latest mods the I was using with NMM.

I have a problem with the schlong looking like it has a mind of its own like just attached to the body by a thread and sort of goes to one side.

I discovered that Realistic Ragdolls and Force V1.9 does not play well with SOS. Further more in race menu the sliders dissappear.

Is there a patch for this behahiour.

Because some of the mods say I need this Realistic Ragdolls and Force.

hoping you can help.

7 minutes ago, padezaw said:

hi

I have just migrated to Vortex. I have started a fresh install of skyrim and downloaded all latest mods the I was using with NMM.

I have a problem with the schlong looking like it has a mind of its own like just attached to the body by a thread and sort of goes to one side.

I discovered that Realistic Ragdolls and Force V1.9 does not play well with SOS. Further more in race menu the sliders dissappear.

Is there a patch for this behahiour.

Because some of the mods say I need this Realistic Ragdolls and Force.

hoping you can help.

I'd suggest just installing the XPMSE skeleton and letting it overwrite everything. It has all that SOS needs, and has an optional SOS racemenu sliders esp. For that esp to work you need XPMSE's own esp installed though, whether you want to use any of the extra XPMSE features or not (things like weapon position and animation switching.)

A.S.: This is a Google-translation

Hello everyone.
I'm not an expert on this forum, and I'm finding it difficult.
1 °.
I try to get SoS Full version, but when I try to download I see 3 options:
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.04.7z 66.67 MB
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.041.7z 29.76 MB
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004.7z 29.66 MB
I do not understand what is the "Full version" (not the first, I would say ...).
What should I download?
I did some tests with all three, trying to install them with NMM, but it is not clear what should be done.
The system suggested here (old version of NMM) leads to "open" a global folder of SoS that contains many folders: what should you do? You can not open all the individual sub-folders (and some are not even openable).
Could you have a simple and updated version of the procedure?
I am not a computer expert (or even an English speaker) and I find myself disoriented.
Thank you!

3 hours ago, Bertoldo said:

A.S.: This is a Google-translation

Hello everyone.
I'm not an expert on this forum, and I'm finding it difficult.
1 °.
I try to get SoS Full version, but when I try to download I see 3 options:
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.04.7z 66.67 MB
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.041.7z 29.76 MB
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004.7z 29.66 MB
I do not understand what is the "Full version" (not the first, I would say ...).
What should I download?
I did some tests with all three, trying to install them with NMM, but it is not clear what should be done.
The system suggested here (old version of NMM) leads to "open" a global folder of SoS that contains many folders: what should you do? You can not open all the individual sub-folders (and some are not even openable).
Could you have a simple and updated version of the procedure?
I am not a computer expert (or even an English speaker) and I find myself disoriented.
Thank you!

Highlighted the one you want.

The SOS mod is set up to use a FOMOD installer.  Using, Nexus Mod Manager (NMM), Mod Organizer (MO) or the new and largely unproven "Vortex" mod managers should automatically recognize and bring up the FOMOD options.    If you are installing mods manually there is a link to the instructions for a manual install in the original post for this thread which you need to read again because you should have seen that and you may have missed other things that would be of help as well.

Please note that using a FMOMOD install process or manually, you should NOT install the skeleton provided with this mod.  Install the XPMSE skeleton instead. Install XPMSE last and make sure it's allowed to overwrite to be safe if you use anything other than MO, with MO you just need to make sure no other mod overwrite the skeleton files by putting it close to last in the left hand pane.

If you have more questions ask them, that's why we are here.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Highlighted the one you want.

The SOS mod is set up to use a FOMOD installer.  Using, Nexus Mod Manager (NMM), Mod Organizer (MO) or the new and largely unproven "Vortex" mod managers should automatically recognize and bring up the FOMOD options.    If you are installing mods manually there is a link to the instructions for a manual install in the original post for this thread which you need to read again because you should have seen that and you may have missed other things that would be of help as well.

Please note that using a FMOMOD install process or manually, you should NOT install the skeleton provided with this mod.  Install the XPMSE skeleton instead. Install XPMSE last and make sure it's allowed to overwrite to be safe if you use anything other than MO, with MO you just need to make sure no other mod overwrite the skeleton files by putting it close to last in the left hand pane.

If you have more questions ask them, that's why we are here.

Very very kind and timely, thank you!
Now it's clearer to me ... 70% ...
As I am inexperienced, I can not use FOMOD because I've never used it and I do not know where to find it and use it correctly.
Instead I will use the manual installation, following the diagram shown in the instructions.
I wanted your confirmation on them: really only the 6 (!!!) files indicated in red must be inserted?
As for XPMSE I saw that it is available on NMM: is that ok?
And, after these only 2 operations, will SOS really work?
P.S. About the version of SOS to use, how is it possible that, being the "full" is only 29.66 MB, while the "light" is 66.67?
This also confused me ...

2 hours ago, Bertoldo said:

Very very kind and timely, thank you!
Now it's clearer to me ... 70% ...
As I am inexperienced, I can not use FOMOD because I've never used it and I do not know where to find it and use it correctly.
Instead I will use the manual installation, following the diagram shown in the instructions.
I wanted your confirmation on them: really only the 6 (!!!) files indicated in red must be inserted?
As for XPMSE I saw that it is available on NMM: is that ok?
And, after these only 2 operations, will SOS really work?
P.S. About the version of SOS to use, how is it possible that, being the "full" is only 29.66 MB, while the "light" is 66.67?
This also confused me ...

Size difference between Lite and Full?  Probably better texture compression in the full version. The Lite version is really just their very first tentative effort to see if the concepts worked before they added all the features they wanted to add.

Do make sure you install at least one of the three Schlong types that come with the mod because without at least one type of schlong to assign you will have emasculated men.

FOMOD is automatically started (it's built into NMM and MO) if you are using NMM or MO but if you are installing by hand then it makes mods harder to install since you have to figure out the options and pick them manually.

23 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

I'd suggest just installing the XPMSE skeleton and letting it overwrite everything. It has all that SOS needs, and has an optional SOS racemenu sliders esp. For that esp to work you need XPMSE's own esp installed though, whether you want to use any of the extra XPMSE features or not (things like weapon position and animation switching.)

hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have solved it I think. I reapplied the mods one at a time all 146 of them and found that it was realistic ragdolls and force that was doing it - definately!

I have used loot and becaust Vortex handles conflicts in a different way I had trouble.

My solution was to just get rid of realistic ragdolls and force from my load order.

11 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Do make sure you install at least one of the three Schlong types that come with the mod because without at least one type of schlong to assign you will have emasculated men.

FOMOD is automatically started (it's built into NMM and MO) if you are using NMM or MO but if you are installing by hand then it makes mods harder to install since you have to figure out the options and pick them manually.

Yes, it's true.
I manually installed the six folders indicated: the mod "seems" to work regularly, but in the creation of the character does not appear any schlong ....
I tried to install the six folders with NMM, but NMM opened them and then says they do not match the search criteria, and therefore I can not perform the operation.
I'm in stalemat ...

2 hours ago, Bertoldo said:

Yes, it's true.
I manually installed the six folders indicated: the mod "seems" to work regularly, but in the creation of the character does not appear any schlong ....
I tried to install the six folders with NMM, but NMM opened them and then says they do not match the search criteria, and therefore I can not perform the operation.
I'm in stalemat ...

You need to give the 7Z archive file to NMM, not individual folders extracted from that archive.

That will activate the FOMOD install process and give you a series of questions about what you want to install and then install the parts of the mod you tell it to install.

On 19/3/2018 at 4:22 PM, WaxenFigure said:

You need to give the 7Z archive file to NMM, not individual folders extracted from that archive.

That will activate the FOMOD install process and give you a series of questions about what you want to install and then install the parts of the mod you tell it to install.

I thank you sincerely for your patience and assistance.
After numerous tests based on your advice, I finally managed to make the mod. I still have to learn to take advantage of some of the features, because of the difficulty in the english language, but now it's just a matter of patience.
See you next time!

20 hours ago, Bertoldo said:

I thank you sincerely for your patience and assistance.
After numerous tests based on your advice, I finally managed to make the mod. I still have to learn to take advantage of some of the features, because of the difficulty in the english language, but now it's just a matter of patience.
See you next time!

Have fun playing with Skyrim, adding sex to the game gives it a whole new dimension of play.

So I have almost finished my own SOS Addon, but I'm having a problem during the testing phase. When I equip it (tested on all default races) the color doesn't change to match the skin tone of the character at all. What did I do wrong?

EDIT- Reviewing the pdf on how to create your own addon, under the textures section, it says something about facegen texture being required. What are those/ how would I get them?

16 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

So I have almost finished my own SOS Addon, but I'm having a problem during the testing phase. When I equip it (tested on all default races) the color doesn't change to match the skin tone of the character at all. What did I do wrong?

EDIT- Reviewing the pdf on how to create your own addon, under the textures section, it says something about facegen texture being required. What are those/ how would I get them?

The reason is Shader Flags 1 -  Facegen RGB tint must be on.

2 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

If you made sos additional texture support for the body and have some color mismatch -  the answer I already posted to you.

SLSF 1 - 'Model Space Normals' also must be ON. SLSF 2 'Vertex colors' must be ON, and in  NiTriShapeData. 

You can also copy~paste BSLightingShaderProperty from male\female body mesh to your sos mesh and adjust all texture path in BSShaderTextureSet.

SOS BSDismemberSkinInstance partition slot is 52 by default. 

2 hours ago, romeozero said:

If you made sos additional texture support for the body and have some color mismatch -  the answer I already posted to you.

SLSF 1 - 'Model Space Normals' also must be ON. SLSF 2 'Vertex colors' must be ON, and in  NiTriShapeData. 

You can also copy~paste BSLightingShaderProperty from male\female body mesh to your sos mesh and adjust all texture path in BSShaderTextureSet.

SOS BSDismemberSkinInstance partition slot is 52 by default. 

Now that I've done all of that, it's still not working. Is it possible that the textures are broken or something?

EDIT - Just restarted my computer and everything is working perfectly! Thanks for the help, and sorry if I was confusing...

4 hours ago, looteverythin' said:

Sorry if this has been ask before. But is there any way to get rid of the "erection exhaustion"? or an in game item that lowers the amount of time?

Since that is not from this particular mod then it will come as no surprise that it actually has not been asked before, at least it hasn't been asked here on this thread.

Check your other mods, one of them is doing that and check the original post for that mod and of course the support thread for it.

2 hours ago, NetherHacker said:

Can someone please help! When I tried to download this mod my character didn't have a shlong and I couldn't find the shop someone please help me!

The shop will be in Riverwood on the far side of the river. However, that only happens if you chose t o install the shop when you installed that mod and of course enabled the extra esp for it.  Since you obviously missed selecting at least one of the Schlong options when you installed the mod I suggest you reinstall it and pay attention to the options this time because it looks like you just plunged through taking the defaults which results in: no schlong and no shop (in short, the defaults sadly do not result in a functioning mod).

So i'm currently having a problem where my characters schlong is not increasing when i drink the Dragon Essence Potion and i can't seem to change the schlong size of my character as well. when i try to it faded and says "SOSRACEMENU" 

Any help would be appreciated