Predator-RJ Posted Thursday at 01:15 AM Author Posted Thursday at 01:15 AM 7 hours ago, Eza979 said: After trials and errors and countless hours. I had given up on trying to get it work on my 2.5k modlist. So, I did what a sensible gooner would do, I redo, trimm and lean down my modlist from scratch, and be able to get your mod to work! It's absolutely worth a week of redoing the modlist. GREATEST MOD EVER MAN! Thank you for the great mod, Keep it up! Wow XD, that is a lot of work... the thing with mod lists as far i see "here" posted, is problems with the Human male part, seems that it usually has a lot going on in this, and a lot of mods override the same things or multiple at same time thus, getting the actual SOS, or TNG to be the "main" used so the XML for collisions work, is pretty hit or miss, i assume you had this kind of situation then, but well if works, it works! thanks! 1
illrigger Posted Thursday at 08:55 PM Posted Thursday at 08:55 PM I'll just leave this here - Predator-RJ, check your PMs. 1
husk231 Posted Friday at 11:13 AM Posted Friday at 11:13 AM Can anyone with a somewhat small mod list who has this mod working with creatures send their mod list with load order? I’ve tried everything but cannot get it to work if someone could show their mod list and load order with it working maybe I can try copy it on a fresh install.
thomas19997 Posted Friday at 12:43 PM Posted Friday at 12:43 PM (edited) I think i once saw a file or a fix burried somewhere for the wobbling mouth cheeks in the wind, can somebody help me out here real quick? while we're at it, are there any other files / mods not in the OP people might be interested in? 78 pages of comments is a lot lol side note: mod works flawlessly, installations instructions were super clear, much appreciated! side side note: kinda new to SexLAB, am I doomed to manually adjust every animation by hand or is there a magic "allignment" mod out there yet? Edited Friday at 12:46 PM by thomas19997
Kakabishan Posted Saturday at 01:21 AM Posted Saturday at 01:21 AM 9 hours ago, stormstrike said: Some CotR stuff 😏 Damn, thats good. Would you mind sharing the COTR SMP head files?
LokokokoMotive Posted Saturday at 10:18 AM Posted Saturday at 10:18 AM Hello. Finally got it working and its working well. Thank you for the mod! However, I have the following question: I tried getting this to work with a futa follower but the physics is not working. My theory is that the Futa SOS is missing the physics file. Does someone know where I could find one or how I would go about doing it myself?
KALFER4512 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago The creatures don't work, but humans do. What's the reason for this?
Bigglsby Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 4 hours ago, KALFER4512 said: The creatures don't work, but humans do. What's the reason for this? It requires SMP profiles for the creatures. If you don't have it, Animated Beast Cocks is what you need. It includes SMP profiles for creatures.
PENIS12345z Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago hi, i tried to config a bit and manage to get it working but the mouth wont open well and the mouth deform when the is contraction,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now