OnionHeart Posted September 1 Posted September 1 6 hours ago, OnionHeart said: So, here is what I've done so far to try to get this mod working: 1) I reinstalled 3BA and enabled SMP for all body physics and disabled all CBPC physics. I even enabled physics toggle in the 3BA MCM menu, making sure it was set to SMP and not CBPC. 2) FSMP 4+ is installed along with its corresponding Fixes 4+. 3) "Disable hair physics when there's a wig" is unchecked in the SKSE Menu Framework, at least this is what I think is meant when warned that "FSMP has a option to disable wig SMP hairs if a SMP hairs id detected, but that usually disables this mod instead." 4) I've got both the BAKA SOS SMP and the TNG_HIMBO_SMP_XMLs patches from this page installed (I'm currently using SOS with HIMBO). I had originally just used the BAKA patch before I installed HIMBO. I even tried switching between this page's HIMBO patch and the one on the HIMBO page. I tried uninstalling SOS in favor of TNG. 5) I've started new saves and avoided importing a template. I don't think the mod is working even after all that. The lips don't wrap around the organ and the mouth doesn't open very wide. The High Poly Head still seems pretty rigid. There's no throat bulge despite activating that feature in the fomod. In fact, when the dragonborn is on her back, her partner's schlong rips out of her cerebellum and rubs against the nape of her neck. I've gone over the description of this mod and followed the directions as best as I can understand them. Let's talk about this part: "if you do not have collisions working or for SMP, mouth will not WORK/have the collision efect at ALL" I want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, as it seems vague and broad in scope: I thought this referred to 3BA options to choose between FSMP and CBPC and that we should choose SMP for all physics. I haven't found anything else in these mods that toggles "collisions". An internet search says that collisions work automatically when mods like FSMP are installed and activated. Does anyone have any ideas why this mod isn't working despite these steps I've taken? Scrolling through this message board, someone else fixed this problem by selecting the poly head on the Face Part slider under Head in Race Menu. That did the trick for me. I didn't even know this was there in racemenu, much less that it needed to be selected (the head looked better when I installed High Poly Head, so I thought I had done what was needed). Perhaps the original mod description for high poly head said this, but now that's gone. I hope others see this message so that they can save themselves some time. 1
Predator-RJ Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 On 8/28/2026 at 11:21 AM, kosmonaffft said: New botox sliders completely not works in my setup. No errors, only suspicious lines in skee64.log after game save/load with maxed botox sliders. Hi, The sliders will only work if you selected the option on the fomod, if so, maybe other mods creating conflicts, very rare to anyone have problems with the sliders since they are pretty simple, and only depends on Racemenu...
Predator-RJ Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 Spoiler 7 hours ago, OnionHeart said: So, here is what I've done so far to try to get this mod working: 1) I reinstalled 3BA and enabled SMP for all body physics and disabled all CBPC physics. I even enabled physics toggle in the 3BA MCM menu, making sure it was set to SMP and not CBPC. 2) FSMP 4+ is installed along with its corresponding Fixes 4+. 3) "Disable hair physics when there's a wig" is unchecked in the SKSE Menu Framework, at least this is what I think is meant when warned that "FSMP has a option to disable wig SMP hairs if a SMP hairs id detected, but that usually disables this mod instead." 4) I've got both the BAKA SOS SMP and the TNG_HIMBO_SMP_XMLs patches from this page installed (I'm currently using SOS with HIMBO). I had originally just used the BAKA patch before I installed HIMBO. I even tried switching between this page's HIMBO patch and the one on the HIMBO page. I tried uninstalling SOS in favor of TNG. 5) I've started new saves and avoided importing a template. I don't think the mod is working even after all that. The lips don't wrap around the organ and the mouth doesn't open very wide. The High Poly Head still seems pretty rigid. There's no throat bulge despite activating that feature in the fomod. In fact, when the dragonborn is on her back, her partner's schlong rips out of her cerebellum and rubs against the nape of her neck. I've gone over the description of this mod and followed the directions as best as I can understand them. Let's talk about this part: "if you do not have collisions working or for SMP, mouth will not WORK/have the collision efect at ALL" I want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, as it seems vague and broad in scope: I thought this referred to 3BA options to choose between FSMP and CBPC and that we should choose SMP for all physics. I haven't found anything else in these mods that toggles "collisions". An internet search says that collisions work automatically when mods like FSMP are installed and activated. Does anyone have any ideas why this mod isn't working despite these steps I've taken? Hi, SMP npc crash fix is not needed anymore since FSMP 3+, it alredy has all th fixes in it, the only one you need is the actual "SMP fixes" linked on this page from Asdt... About collisions, they dont work magically as "internet" said, that probably means A.I... if you using SOS, you need baka SMP patch, you said you have, if so it should work, if not you installed it wrong, like wrong order or so, the SMP patch needs to replace the actual mod, i recomend TNG, that on you just install, and then install my XMLs linked in the main page, and done "Has to work", if not your game is borked by other mods XD. little more infor about SMP collisions, they depend on XMLs correctly made for the said mods if they dont actually alredy have them (TNG does not have the XML that is why i made one), and virtual shapes, example for the actual character body, you need to build this collisions in bodyslide, usually there is A,B,C,D and P, last one is for player itself.
OnionHeart Posted September 1 Posted September 1 On 7/31/2026 at 4:50 AM, Astral97 said: This mod stops working for me occasionally and when it happens I know exactly what to do. >>> Enter RaceMenu and change "Face Part" back to High Poly Head <<< Even though I make sure to select High Poly Head during character creation my characters head part (and sometimes mouth part) just pops back to their default values on their own during play-through. It has always been like this for me, even when running with latest versions of everything (Skyrim + mods). I believe it's related to that I often manually enter racemenu using console to change things like hair style of my character. This is Skyrim and it just works. You...are a hero. Truly dragonborn. Thank you.
pdd001 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Since SMP fixes not working with new SKSE for 1.7.104, is there any alternatives for this mod to work with?
CadenTheDev Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) How do i fix the bottom lip and overall openness of the mouth to be more compact/closed around. I tried to edit the malegentials.xml file for tng, the one available on the mod page. even after editing margin sizes ranging from 1.5 to -1.5 and the recommend 0.05 mentioned inside the support channel previous comments page 75 seems to only get worse. I have mu facial expressions extended installed thinking that would make a difference but nope. some help would appreciated. and perhaps a good explanation of what some of the xml code actually does. from my in game experience it seems like the junk needs to move up but ostim alignment doesn't work. I've tried ppa skse menu for smp genitals settings and that seems to make things worse. lmk plz and thank you! Edited September 3 by CadenTheDev typo
Predator-RJ Posted September 3 Author Posted September 3 9 hours ago, pdd001 said: Since SMP fixes not working with new SKSE for 1.7.104, is there any alternatives for this mod to work with? Hi, no... almost no one updated the game, like zero need to update since it will take a while to get updates to every mod we use; 1
Predator-RJ Posted September 3 Author Posted September 3 Spoiler 1 hour ago, CadenTheDev said: How do i fix the bottom lip and overall openness of the mouth to be more compact/closed around. I tried to edit the malegentials.xml file for tng, the one available on the mod page. even after editing margin sizes ranging from 1.5 to -1.5 and the recommend 0.05 mentioned inside the support channel previous comments page 75 seems to only get worse. I have mu facial expressions extended installed thinking that would make a difference but nope. some help would appreciated. and perhaps a good explanation of what some of the xml code actually does. from my in game experience it seems like the junk needs to move up but ostim alignment doesn't work. I've tried ppa skse menu for smp genitals settings and that seems to make things worse. lmk plz and thank you! Hi, you should be adjusting the mouth "enter point" location in PPA menu first, after that is done the penis wll be where it should and not lower like it is in your pic, and also PPA has a expression system that you also, can easily edit on its own SKSE mod menu, edit the PPA expressions used by this mod, it is not on the default ini. 1
Acheron Volkisch Posted September 4 Posted September 4 On 8/23/2026 at 11:52 PM, unknownguyzzz said: I know you solved this but can you explain this " paralax gen patcher output" cause I have the same situation as this but I didnt really understand what I was doing wrong If you use this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/120946 it creates a patch, in the left side of mod organizer put that patch above Bakka's ABC or anything that touches schlongs, so everything overwrites that patch
yanakontoll Posted September 5 Posted September 5 On 9/3/2026 at 8:00 PM, CadenTheDev said: How do i fix the bottom lip and overall openness of the mouth to be more compact/closed around. I tried to edit the malegentials.xml file for tng, the one available on the mod page. even after editing margin sizes ranging from 1.5 to -1.5 and the recommend 0.05 mentioned inside the support channel previous comments page 75 seems to only get worse. I have mu facial expressions extended installed thinking that would make a difference but nope. some help would appreciated. and perhaps a good explanation of what some of the xml code actually does. from my in game experience it seems like the junk needs to move up but ostim alignment doesn't work. I've tried ppa skse menu for smp genitals settings and that seems to make things worse. lmk plz and thank you! how do you make male character wet like that?
Rain And Dance Posted September 5 Posted September 5 context: I used this mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/187247?tab=description, to make my follower. But the follower has this weird face stretch. Is it because I didn't do the transfer weight to face?
CadenTheDev Posted September 5 Posted September 5 21 hours ago, yanakontoll said: how do you make male character wet like that? bnp skins, osweat, and wet function redux with the optional file on bnps skins page for wet fuction patch
CadenTheDev Posted September 5 Posted September 5 On 9/3/2026 at 9:21 AM, Predator-RJ said: Reveal hidden contents Hi, you should be adjusting the mouth "enter point" location in PPA menu first, after that is done the penis wll be where it should and not lower like it is in your pic, and also PPA has a expression system that you also, can easily edit on its own SKSE mod menu, edit the PPA expressions used by this mod, it is not on the default ini. Thank you for the help! Got it working flawlessly now. W mod but maybe add cotr support in the future! That would be epic
Predator-RJ Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 Spoiler On 9/5/2026 at 7:49 PM, Rain And Dance said: context: I used this mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/187247?tab=description, to make my follower. But the follower has this weird face stretch. Is it because I didn't do the transfer weight to face? Hi, that can happen if the XML string is not present, and or you dont have SMP working, and also bones corrupting, anything related to smp not working basically...
Predator-RJ Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 Spoiler On 9/5/2026 at 8:55 PM, CadenTheDev said: Thank you for the help! Got it working flawlessly now. W mod but maybe add cotr support in the future! That would be epic Glad you got it adjusted! PPA is a incredible mod, basically a must have foundation to this one XD, Cotr is like UBE but older and low poly, you can more or less copy the smp to cotr but will need a lot of manual edits, since the head is not a match for UBE one ( in vertex count), so you cant use the "trasnfer" option, only copy, and that is by proximity, that bugs out on the lip area.
UntitIed Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 9/6/2026 at 10:48 PM, Predator-RJ said: Hide contents Glad you got it adjusted! PPA is a incredible mod, basically a must have foundation to this one XD, Cotr is like UBE but older and low poly, you can more or less copy the smp to cotr but will need a lot of manual edits, since the head is not a match for UBE one ( in vertex count), so you cant use the "trasnfer" option, only copy, and that is by proximity, that bugs out on the lip area. I would like to convert to COTR but dont understand how. Is there a guide somewhere i can use ? 🙂
Predator-RJ Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 2 hours ago, UntitIed said: I would like to convert to COTR but dont understand how. Is there a guide somewhere i can use ? 🙂 Hi, the guide is what i said XD, the only diferent part from the video would be that, instead of transfer you use the copy then LOTS of manual adjustings and edits, assuming you know the weights system and how they work, this part is not equal at all from try to try, so it is based on you knowing what you doing...
DelTel Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 9/3/2026 at 10:21 AM, Predator-RJ said: Reveal hidden contents Hi, you should be adjusting the mouth "enter point" location in PPA menu first, after that is done the penis wll be where it should and not lower like it is in your pic, and also PPA has a expression system that you also, can easily edit on its own SKSE mod menu, edit the PPA expressions used by this mod, it is not on the default ini. Hello Predator, I seem to be having the same problem. Just for clarification, is this the PPA menu you're referring to? I can't find the mouth location.
Predator-RJ Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 12 hours ago, DelTel said: Hello Predator, I seem to be having the same problem. Just for clarification, is this the PPA menu you're referring to? I can't find the mouth location. Hi, yes that is PPA menu, go to the expressions tab and there select the config for this mod, not the default PPA one, then you scroll down and you will see the expression sliders, anything that is not "TH" you can delete or edit (i made the configs to be like "general" but it is impossible to account to every preset and people like to use TOO many sliders with huge values for presets, tha break the sliders look), TH ones are for the throath.... so mess around there, but you better reading the PPA wiki.
Predator-RJ Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 2 hours ago, phbd01 said: does it work with soft body and will it come to nexus? Hi, soft body had a mode or option in the fomod back then, to be compatible with this mod, but im not sure now Lovers Lab exclusive, as well anything using it ; )
SextusEmpiricus Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Hi Predator, perhaps you can help me. I’ve been trying to install your mod properly since yesterday, but I can’t figure out why the lips don’t align with a normal penis; however, it seems to work fine with a dog’s penis. I’ve got the correct versions of FSMP and SMP Fixes installed, and I’ve set up your PPA configuration correctly. I’ve been reading old comments and have seen people with similar problems; from what I can tell, the issue might lie with the SMP physics for the penis, but I’ve no idea which mod is causing the problem. Perhaps it’s down to an incorrect load order, but I wouldn’t know which one either. By the way, the lips move and have physics, but they don’t align properly when it comes to a normal penis. I’m using a translator to make sure I’m understood correctly, so I hope that’s the case. Best regards, and I hope someone can help me. I’m using a translator to make sure I’m understood correctly, so I hope that’s the case. Best regards, and I hope someone can help me
Bigglsby Posted September 9 Posted September 9 1 hour ago, SextusEmpiricus said: Hi Predator, perhaps you can help me. I’ve been trying to install your mod properly since yesterday, but I can’t figure out why the lips don’t align with a normal penis; however, it seems to work fine with a dog’s penis. If it's working for non-human, the mod is working - just need to fix it for humans. Since it's working for creatures, you've got ABC, and it's SMP config. But I'd guess you don't have the SMP config for your humans. On the mod page, there is a download SMP config for TNG/Himbo - so if you're using TNG (Himbo not REQUIRED, just config'd for), download and install that. If you're using SOS, there is a Baka SOS SMP config that should cover you (not sure exactly where to source it, but it is around somewhere). My bet is that you just don't have a schlong SMP set up for your hummies. Simple correction and you should be all set.
SextusEmpiricus Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) 1 hour ago, Bigglsby said: If it's working for non-human, the mod is working - just need to fix it for humans. Since it's working for creatures, you've got ABC, and it's SMP config. But I'd guess you don't have the SMP config for your humans. On the mod page, there is a download SMP config for TNG/Himbo - so if you're using TNG (Himbo not REQUIRED, just config'd for), download and install that. If you're using SOS, there is a Baka SOS SMP config that should cover you (not sure exactly where to source it, but it is around somewhere). My bet is that you just don't have a schlong SMP set up for your hummies. Simple correction and you should be all set. Thank you man, i was using SOS, but i switched to TNG with the SMP config and now its working. I remember getting this mod to work a while back without nothing but SOS no dll version, but wathever, love u I havent found any Baka SOS SMP, but ill just keep using TNG Edited September 10 by SextusEmpiricus 1
Bigglsby Posted September 10 Posted September 10 1 hour ago, SextusEmpiricus said: Thank you man, i was using SOS, but i switched to TNG with the SMP config and now its working. I remember getting this mod to work a while back without nothing but SOS no dll version, but wathever, love u I havent found any Baka SOS SMP, but ill just keep using TNG Glad that fixed it for you. I did find the Baka SOS SMP patch in my installers hording folder. So if you want to continue using SOS if you prefer, you can throw this in. Baka SOS SMP Patch.7z 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now