DelTel Posted September 10 Posted September 10 On 9/9/2026 at 2:16 PM, Predator-RJ said: Hi, yes that is PPA menu, go to the expressions tab and there select the config for this mod, not the default PPA one, then you scroll down and you will see the expression sliders, anything that is not "TH" you can delete or edit (i made the configs to be like "general" but it is impossible to account to every preset and people like to use TOO many sliders with huge values for presets, tha break the sliders look), TH ones are for the throath.... so mess around there, but you better reading the PPA wiki. Okay, thanks for the help Predator. I found what you were talking about, and got it working. Appreciate it.
Predator-RJ Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 10 hours ago, phbd01 said: i followed the description have new bodyslider,tng,himbo and its patch but still no smp on lips. Hi, there is two diferent things, either the head has no SMP and the lips or nose dont even jiggle a little, or the head has SMP but no collision to penis and so on, wich one is yours?
Predator-RJ Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 1 hour ago, DelTel said: Okay, thanks for the help Predator. I found what you were talking about, and got it working. Appreciate it. Awesome! ; )
Slavito19911329 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Is it possible to find a preset of a female character from slides? Thanks in advance!
Predator-RJ Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 5 hours ago, Slavito19911329 said: Is it possible to find a preset of a female character from slides? Thanks in advance! Hi, besides the game ones no, nexus has a lot of presets download there and load them up.
UntitIed Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 4:57 PM, Predator-RJ said: Hi, the guide is what i said XD, the only diferent part from the video would be that, instead of transfer you use the copy then LOTS of manual adjustings and edits, assuming you know the weights system and how they work, this part is not equal at all from try to try, so it is based on you knowing what you doing... Spoiler yeah i have try to make it work but it looks odd. I try to copy bones from UBE SMP to COTR head in outfit studio , add nistring data in nifscope , and edit SMP .XML and this is how it looks lol Edited September 14 by UntitIed
Predator-RJ Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 Spoiler On 9/13/2026 at 9:28 PM, UntitIed said: Hide contents yeah i have try to make it work but it looks odd. I try to copy bones from UBE SMP to COTR head in outfit studio , add nistring data in nifscope , and edit SMP .XML and this is how it looks lol Hi, yes because the weights got borked XD.......... that is the part where the manual editing is needed, the lips aint gona get the weights properly, so LOTS of manual editing is needed on the area, plus you knowing that the weights need to be equal the the UBE one, you can eyeball it basically 1
UntitIed Posted September 15 Posted September 15 7 hours ago, Predator-RJ said: Reveal hidden contents Hi, yes because the weights got borked XD.......... that is the part where the manual editing is needed, the lips aint gona get the weights properly, so LOTS of manual editing is needed on the area, plus you knowing that the weights need to be equal the the UBE one, you can eyeball it basically Ya it looks very goofy haha. How can I adjust the weigths manually? I thank you very much for the help 😁 1
Predator-RJ Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 7 hours ago, UntitIed said: Ya it looks very goofy haha. How can I adjust the weigths manually? I thank you very much for the help 😁 Hi, you need to use outfit studio, if you never used for anything like it, i recomend reading its wiki a lot... 1
Kakabishan Posted September 15 Posted September 15 12 hours ago, UntitIed said: Ya it looks very goofy haha. How can I adjust the weigths manually? I thank you very much for the help 😁 I've been trying on my end with no success whatsoever.. If fix it, could you share the modified SMP COTR Head please :))) Also, im assuming you're using COTR High poly head? High Poly COTR at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community
UntitIed Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, Kakabishan said: I've been trying on my end with no success whatsoever.. If fix it, could you share the modified SMP COTR Head please :))) Also, im assuming you're using COTR High poly head? High Poly COTR at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community Yes I am already using/converting HIgh Poly COTR. I got SMP working but just needs some adjustment 😁 1
PENIS12345z Posted September 16 Posted September 16 hi,so i dont even know what going on in my game , i downloaded every thing your asked and help dragonbornt wrong , so times the mouth doesnt open and sometime is jusr
Predator-RJ Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 (edited) Spoiler 7 hours ago, PENIS12345z said: hi,so i dont even know what going on in my game , i downloaded every thing your asked and help dragonbornt wrong , so times the mouth doesnt open and sometime is jusr Hi, as far i can see for this MOD, it is working as intended, lips have smp and the throat also has the bulge, now you probably missing PPA, and then properly setting up the sex animation aligment, since it can vary a lot by animation autor and or character height and so on, animation aligment is with the sex animation framework used, and PPA also has "hole" option for aligment, so you need to adjust both. and for mouth not opening, your game has mods fighting over the expression system, or in resume conflicts, PPA should resolve this if you use its expression system, but is better to solve the problems first. Edited September 17 by Predator-RJ
PENIS12345z Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) 8 hours ago, Predator-RJ said: Hide contents Hi, as far i can see for this MOD, it is working as intended, lips have smp and the throat also has the bulge, now you probably missing PPA, and then properly setting up the sex animation aligment, since it can vary a lot by animation autor and or character height and so on, animation aligment is with the sex animation framework used, and PPA also has "hole" option for aligment, so you need to adjust both. and for mouth not opening, your game has mods fighting over the expression system, or in resume conflicts, PPA should resolve this if you use its expression system, but is better to solve the problems first. thank you, im pretty new to this stuff , what value do i edit and where Edited September 17 by PENIS12345z
thebobinc Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) Hi I'm trying to get this to work on my 3BA CBBE but when High Poly head is install my 3BA CBBE slider disappear in racemenu.. i assume there is something i have not done correctly anyone could pinpoint me what i need to do ? EDIT: i have PPA install, use SOS for male if that can help troubleshoot Thanks Edited September 17 by thebobinc
Predator-RJ Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 13 hours ago, PENIS12345z said: thank you, im pretty new to this stuff , what value do i edit and where Hi, well for animation adjustments it is with your sex framework, look on its page or mcm menu, same for PPA, it has a wiki on its main page with all the stuff, for both menus, SKSE and the in game adjusting hole one... try just installing PPA and see if resolves most of the problems since they are all because aligment.
Predator-RJ Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 8 hours ago, thebobinc said: Hi I'm trying to get this to work on my 3BA CBBE but when High Poly head is install my 3BA CBBE slider disappear in racemenu.. i assume there is something i have not done correctly anyone could pinpoint me what i need to do ? EDIT: i have PPA install, use SOS for male if that can help troubleshoot Thanks Hi, this mod does nothing to the body, or race menu sliders or any other mods, this mod is "on its own" basically, if you have PPA, and you installed the PPA option in the fomod it will use PPA for the thoat, other then that nothing else is used, your game probably borked in some way for this to happen since it is pretty odd, cant help much because like i said, this should not happen at all since nothing from 3BA is used. 1
YouDoWhat Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Thanks for the mod! It's pretty amazing, when I can get it to work. You see, whenever I start an oral animation in OStim the female mouth physics are always completely messed up, but as soon as I go to the FSMP menu and activate OR deactivate any of the options for selectively disabling physics (the wigs one, the invisible actors one... doesn't seem to matter) the mouth instantly fixes itself and everything's good for an animation or two. Then the mouth goes crazy again and I have to repeat the FSMP menu trick. Any idea what would cause something like that?
Cerisettexxx Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) Thank you sooo much for the mod !!! I will soon share pics with DLSS 5 Finally I could make proper injection lips and I can suck beautiful dicks ❤️ Edited September 19 by Cerisettexxx
Predator-RJ Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 On 9/19/2026 at 8:28 AM, YouDoWhat said: Thanks for the mod! It's pretty amazing, when I can get it to work. You see, whenever I start an oral animation in OStim the female mouth physics are always completely messed up, but as soon as I go to the FSMP menu and activate OR deactivate any of the options for selectively disabling physics (the wigs one, the invisible actors one... doesn't seem to matter) the mouth instantly fixes itself and everything's good for an animation or two. Then the mouth goes crazy again and I have to repeat the FSMP menu trick. Any idea what would cause something like that? Hi, you dont have the required "SMP fixes" mod, or you have it but it is not working by either wrong version/game.
Predator-RJ Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 On 9/19/2026 at 5:57 PM, Cerisettexxx said: Thank you sooo much for the mod !!! I will soon share pics with DLSS 5 Finally I could make proper injection lips and I can suck beautiful dicks ❤️ XD glad you like it!
zzzwer Posted September 21 Posted September 21 This is amazing. Before, I was using SOS, and then I added TNG. When I turned off Baka SOS and only kept TNG_Himbo_SMP_XMLs, the mouth's physical collision disappeared. Later, I turned Baka SOS back on (keeping both XMLs), and the animations started behaving normally.
YouDoWhat Posted September 22 Posted September 22 11 hours ago, Predator-RJ said: Hi, you dont have the required "SMP fixes" mod, or you have it but it is not working by either wrong version/game. Not sure what I did differently this time but reinstalling SMP + fixes did the trick, thanks! Turns out it never worked quite right even when I thought it did, looks much better now.
Eza979 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 After trials and errors and countless hours. I had given up on trying to get it work on my 2.5k modlist. So, I did what a sensible gooner would do, I redo, trimm and lean down my modlist from scratch, and be able to get your mod to work! It's absolutely worth a week of redoing the modlist. GREATEST MOD EVER MAN! Thank you for the great mod, Keep it up!
Predator-RJ Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 7 hours ago, Eza979 said: After trials and errors and countless hours. I had given up on trying to get it work on my 2.5k modlist. So, I did what a sensible gooner would do, I redo, trimm and lean down my modlist from scratch, and be able to get your mod to work! It's absolutely worth a week of redoing the modlist. GREATEST MOD EVER MAN! Thank you for the great mod, Keep it up! Wow XD, that is a lot of work... the thing with mod lists as far i see "here" posted, is problems with the Human male part, seems that it usually has a lot going on in this, and a lot of mods override the same things or multiple at same time thus, getting the actual SOS, or TNG to be the "main" used so the XML for collisions work, is pretty hit or miss, i assume you had this kind of situation then, but well if works, it works! thanks! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now