hornycopter Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 (edited) 7 hours ago, bose3333 said: Genius, can you bring back the original "jiggle" effect to HC Lara? There is no jiggle by default in SotTR. Managed to launch and test unofficial DLSS 5 .dll myself and I can say it makes miracles in SotTR: I was never the fan of how Crystal Dynamic engine handles colors and lights dynamic spectrum - final rendered frame have very dull color, low contrast and very narrow exposure range. Games in this engine looks hazy and dull by default in my opinion - always played them with custom ReShade preset. "Rise of the Tomb Raider" was lesser offender in this terms, but with SotTR I've always struggle to edit screenshots to get natural looking colors and light exposure. Looks like DLSS 5 suits SotTR really well and fixes those problems - If applied with moderation I have almost no issues with it in terms of image quality - SotTR now looks better than some AAA games from 2026 🤯 P.S: I can share "before" and "after" pictures later, if somebody interested. Edited September 10 by hornycopter 10
chooo Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) On 9/9/2026 at 8:20 PM, hornycopter said: After some troubles with weights and materials I've finally manage to transfer feather top from NPC to Aloy's Tenakth Dragoon outfit... Nice work there; this is right my alley. As for the below, I would be interested in one or two before/after. The screens on their own look good but comparison would be much better - whenever, no rush in any way. 3 hours ago, hornycopter said: P.S: I can share "before" and "after" pictures later, if somebody interested. Edited September 11 by chooo
lexikat Posted September 11 Posted September 11 On 9/9/2026 at 7:20 PM, hornycopter said: After some troubles with weights and materials I've finally manage to transfer feather top from NPC to Aloy's Tenakth Dragoon outfit and make everything work in-game 😎 Next step - fit remaning outfit parts to other body types. MAGNIFICENT! I've been waiting years to one day have aloy in this top and now the dream is finally coming true. with the rest of the outfit its even better. You're the best, HC 2
hornycopter Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 8 hours ago, chooo said: As for the below, I would be interested in one or two before/after. The screens on their own look good but comparison would be much better - whenever, no rush in any way. Spoiler 8
tigers Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) 14 hours ago, hornycopter said: There is no jiggle by default in SotTR. Managed to launch and test unofficial DLSS 5 .dll myself and I can say it makes miracles in SotTR: I was never the fan of how Crystal Dynamic engine handles colors and lights dynamic spectrum - final rendered frame have very dull color, low contrast and very narrow exposure range. Games in this engine looks hazy and dull by default in my opinion - always played them with custom ReShade preset. "Rise of the Tomb Raider" was lesser offender in this terms, but with SotTR I've always struggle to edit screenshots to get natural looking colors and light exposure. Looks like DLSS 5 suits SotTR really well and fixes those problems - If applied with moderation I have almost no issues with it in terms of image quality - SotTR now looks better than some AAA games from 2026 🤯 P.S: I can share "before" and "after" pictures later, if somebody interested. do you keep it running through gameplay or just use it for static screenshots? And are you using one of the software such as dlss swapper or dlss manger for applying dlss? Edited September 11 by tigers
kingcody Posted September 11 Posted September 11 16 hours ago, lexikat said: MAGNIFICENT! I've been waiting years to one day have aloy in this top and now the dream is finally coming true. with the rest of the outfit its even better. You're the best, HC agreed! BEST ALOY OUTFIT!
hornycopter Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 (edited) 9 hours ago, tigers said: do you keep it running through gameplay or just use it for static screenshots? And are you using one of the software such as dlss swapper or dlss manger for applying dlss? You can play through this game comfortably with DLSS 5 enable, just with more sensible resolution and settings than in my screenshots. Especially if you use latest Optiscaler implementations that allow to use neural filter before upscaling - performance hit will be 20-30% instead of 40-50%. I personally for now use older implementations through ReShade addons - for better quality and color management for screenshots. Edited September 11 by hornycopter 1
VonRaschke Posted September 11 Posted September 11 10 hours ago, hornycopter said: Hide contents Do you have an OLED HDR monitor, by any chance? The upgrades in color and contrast with DLSS 5 in your screenshots remind me of how much better games look for me when I enable HDR (and use tweaks like RenoDX to correct the HDR application). My game doesn't look as washed out as your before screenshots, for example, and so I wonder if I should even bother with DLSS 5 since I do not like what it does to faces. I'm also worried about DLSS 5 mods frying my 12VHPWR cable since those are already cheap as hell and DLSS 5 draws so much more power.
hornycopter Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 (edited) 1 hour ago, VonRaschke said: Do you have an OLED HDR monitor, by any chance? The upgrades in color and contrast with DLSS 5 in your screenshots remind me of how much better games look for me when I enable HDR (and use tweaks like RenoDX to correct the HDR application). My game doesn't look as washed out as your before screenshots, for example, and so I wonder if I should even bother with DLSS 5 since I do not like what it does to faces. I'm also worried about DLSS 5 mods frying my 12VHPWR cable since those are already cheap as hell and DLSS 5 draws so much more power. Haven't launched SotTR without ReShade for a very long time - looks like you're right 🤔 I've screwed something up for "before" image, can't recreate it now. I was sprasticly switching between testing several games, ReShade settings and DLSS 5 addons that day, so my apologies 😅 Tried to do things more carefully today for better comparison: Before - ReShade disabled, game display settings reset to default. After - DLSS 5 "Cinematic" preset combined with my ReShade preset to restore back a more natural look to the colors. Edited September 11 by hornycopter 8
VonRaschke Posted September 12 Posted September 12 7 hours ago, hornycopter said: Haven't launched SotTR without ReShade for a very long time - looks like you're right 🤔 I've screwed something up for "before" image, can't recreate it now. I was sprasticly switching between testing several games, ReShade settings and DLSS 5 addons that day, so my apologies 😅 Tried to do things more carefully today for better comparison: Before - ReShade disabled, game display settings reset to default. After - DLSS 5 "Cinematic" preset combined with my ReShade preset to restore back a more natural look to the colors. That looks much better! I guess I better say a prayer and see if my GPU can handle DLSS 5 without melting the cable 😣
Demonwise Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Just a word of caution to folks who are eager to use or are using the unofficial DLSS 5 mod. It has been shown to dramatically increase the power draw from the gpu. There has already been a documented case of a 600w Nvidia gpu drawing 1000w while using the DLSS 5 mod. The user found that the power cable connection had melted and now his gpu and power cable were permanently fused. Remember folks, this is unreleased, unfinished software. Experimental tech can have unforeseen downsides. So ask yourself if you are willing to potentially put up the money for a new gpu and or power supply if something goes wrong using the DLSS 5 mod. Here is a link to the related article:
hornycopter Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 (edited) 22 hours ago, Demonwise said: There has already been a documented case of a 600w Nvidia gpu drawing 1000w while using the DLSS 5 mod. No 600w GPU for 5000$ - no problems😎 Whole 600w 5090 with puny connector situation reminds me of old silly Dual GPU cards from both AMD and Nvidia - also huge power draw for the time, also a lot of heat - and as result very short lifespan for those cards too. Looks like once again they're just trying to squeeze every ounce of performance any way possible without changes to architecture. Never understood those edge-case mutant cards (GX2, xx90, Titan, etc.) for gaming purpose, but maybe it's just my "poor person" mentality speaking 😅 Edited September 13 by hornycopter 2
hornycopter Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 (edited) Creator "Michael" makes cool gameplay and music videos of games with sexy mods that I really like - you can subscribe to him both on Youtube and Rumble. Example of his latest video with my Aloy mod: Michael - NH Busty SFW Loincloth - MV - Tube Top Adventure.webm P.S.: I've noticed that embeding videos with sexy mods seems bring a lot of attention from Youtube internall moderation bots and increases chances of channel get banned from platform. Also embeds from Rumble looks like not work on this forum yet - so that's why video is not embeded. Edited September 15 by hornycopter 5
LaraCrott Posted September 13 Posted September 13 2 hours ago, hornycopter said: Creator "Michael" makes cool gameplay and music videos of games with sexy mods that I really like - you can subscribe to him both on Youtube and Rumble. Example of his latest video with my Aloy mod: Michael - NH Busty SFW Loincloth - MV - Tube Top Adventure.webm 238.61 MB · 0 downloads P.S.: I've noticed that embeding sexy mod videos on other sites seems bring a lot of attention from Youtube internall moderation bots and increases chances of channel been banned from platform. Also embeds from Rumble looks like not work on this forum yet - so that's why video is not embeded. awesome stuff, now tempted to see it in DLSS 5 👏🏻😊
YummyTiger Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Is the feather top outfit released or still WIP? I'm waiting for that outfit to start playing the game again. No rush, just curious. Thanks for your work on this, really appreciate it. 2
hornycopter Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 On 9/14/2026 at 7:33 AM, YummyTiger said: Is the feather top outfit released or still WIP? I'm waiting for that outfit to start playing the game again. No rush, just curious. WIP - want to release it with support for all 5 body types - so working on that right now. 5
kingcody Posted September 15 Posted September 15 11 hours ago, hornycopter said: WIP - want to release it with support for all 5 body types - so working on that right now. YOU ARE THE GOAT THANK YOU! (and barefoot? ) 1
LaraCrott Posted September 16 Posted September 16 5 hours ago, kingcody said: and barefoot? 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ 1
hornycopter Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 (edited) 21 hours ago, LaraCrott said: and barefoot? Yeah, where will be an option as always. Also if you familiar with HFW game you can notice some other mod I'm working on in this picture 😉 Edited September 16 by hornycopter 9
GownTwiceItself691764 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 anyone aware of a camera mod for SotR that isn't otis' as his is only freecam?
frank19 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 8 hours ago, hornycopter said: Also if you familiar with HFW game you can notice some other mod I'm working on in this picture 😉 Seems like a new pose to me as I don't recognise it. Have you managed to create some new poses? Would be a great mod. 1
LaraCrott Posted September 17 Posted September 17 22 hours ago, hornycopter said: Yeah, where will be an option as always. Also if you familiar with HFW game you can notice some other mod I'm working on in this picture 😉 AYOOOOOOOO!!! I KNOW WHAT THAT IS...... 🗣️🗣️😳😍😂 IT's A POSE MOD INDEED! HELL YEAH, not to be a bootlicker but you truly ARE the hero we don't deserve 🥹 2
hornycopter Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 9 hours ago, LaraCrott said: AYOOOOOOOO!!! I KNOW WHAT THAT IS...... 🗣️🗣️😳😍😂 IT's A POSE MOD INDEED! "Hey, it looks like some spare machine parts have fallen under the table here. I'll take them, okay?" 9
hornycopter Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 (edited) HC Aloy - Alt Photo Mode Poses is released - mod changes 30 out of 52 avaliable photo mode poses. For now I've mostly just "fixed" poses that I personally don't quite liked - changed head placement here, moved arms there. Also I've fixed most poses with extreme limbs deformations that were bothering me. But there are few completely new poses too 😎 "Those pesky HFW mods are getting out of hands" Edited September 20 by hornycopter 12
lega407 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I prefer your take on Lara except the petite frame has too much bubble butt for my taste it feels a bit different from the rest of the frame. Nonetheless, are your most up-to-date versions hosted here or on nexus? I also want to try out your Aloy mods afterwards as well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now