GownTwiceItself691764 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 (edited) how good is the detail of the textures for old horizon dawn's mods found in this thread compared to the remaster's default? Edited August 27 by GownTwiceItself691764
hornycopter Posted August 26 Author Posted August 26 (edited) On 8/15/2026 at 6:19 PM, hornycopter said: Also started to learn local AI models to prototype future outfits. Initial test: Work in progress concept for Lara's main outfit for SotTR: I've finalized concepts for "HC Lara - Tactical" using combination of local AI and Photoshop. It's the replacement for main outfit in SotTR (above). Main outfit skin - in the middle, left and right - extra outfit skins. Final model most likely gonna have some changes in terms of accessories (default shoulder belt, default holster, etc.) but for a concept - I thinks it's good enough as is. Also most likely I'm gonna create only main skin at first. Extra skins maybe gonna become replacements for separate outfits altogether - if it'll be impossible to do them correctly using only texture. Edited August 26 by hornycopter 14
lexikat Posted August 26 Posted August 26 (edited) Dreaming of Dragoon HC, Are you planning to releasing new outfits as they're completed with default aloy, or holding until you've got all the body types? Apologies if you've already said, I wasn't able to find a post stating it. On 8/24/2026 at 10:16 PM, LaSalsa said: Would you mind sharing a link to the mod page? I can't find it under the patreon or nexus mods ;-; I would be curious as well. I've been hoping we might get a pose mod someday. Edited August 26 by lexikat 7
sharktits Posted August 26 Posted August 26 On 8/24/2026 at 10:14 AM, TrissMerigold1 said: Pose Mod by gamerlands 💖 Where do we get it? 2
Myrddin_Reave Posted August 28 Posted August 28 On 8/25/2026 at 9:00 AM, kingcody said: Would love to see a body variation like this that allows THICC Aloy legs and muscles, but with a smaller chest size. Maybe a dream? @hornycopter is this cropped? if yes could you post a link to the full picture? 1
kingcody Posted August 29 Posted August 29 12 hours ago, Myrddin_Reave said: is this cropped? if yes could you post a link to the full picture? nah thats the full pic!
3dfman Posted August 29 Posted August 29 If anyone's interested, I tried the DLSS 5 mod by RenoDX on HC's nude mod to see the results, here's a few examples. Spoiler I plan to upload more and from different games once I get the time in this thread over here: 7
Wish Upon a Star Posted August 30 Posted August 30 On 8/26/2026 at 2:15 PM, hornycopter said: I've finalized concepts for "HC Lara - Tactical" using combination of local AI and Photoshop. It's the replacement for main outfit in SotTR (above). Main outfit skin - in the middle, left and right - extra outfit skins. Final model most likely gonna have some changes in terms of accessories (default shoulder belt, default holster, etc.) but for a concept - I thinks it's good enough as is. Also most likely I'm gonna create only main skin at first. Extra skins maybe gonna become replacements for separate outfits altogether - if it'll be impossible to do them correctly using only texture. can you add mud camo for nude skin plz :(( 1
hornycopter Posted August 30 Author Posted August 30 (edited) 1 hour ago, Wish Upon a Star said: can you add mud camo for nude skin plz :(( HC Lara kinda already has it - I've made default procedural dirt system to be compatible with my body models: Or you talking about something else? 21 hours ago, 3dfman said: I tried the DLSS 5 mod by RenoDX on HC's nude mod to see the results, here's a few examples. Impressive! I've made big post in your thread. Edited August 30 by hornycopter 7
Wish Upon a Star Posted August 30 Posted August 30 2 hours ago, hornycopter said: HC Lara kinda already has it - I've made default procedural dirt system to be compatible with my body models: Or you talking about something else? Impressive! I've made big post in your thread. it does but it only apply for when in combat. i like to have permanent skin
bose3333 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Is it possible to add a separate "Nude" outfit to Lara's outfit menu instead of replacement plz? It would also be good if the specific description for it could be edited. Maybe like those two pictures:
kingcody Posted September 1 Posted September 1 @hornycopter what's the new outfit mod for Aloy? Need to make sure I have it unlocked in my current playthrough
Latusi Posted September 2 Posted September 2 @hornycopter thanks for the mod! I'm pretty new to SOTR modding, but I was wondering if there's a way to use the amazon body and muscle textures with the vanilla outfits. Is there a way to do that? 1
gatro5000 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 On 9/2/2026 at 3:40 PM, Latusi said: @hornycopter thanks for the mod! I'm pretty new to SOTR modding, but I was wondering if there's a way to use the amazon body and muscle textures with the vanilla outfits. Is there a way to do that? Unfortunately, hornycopter hasn't converted the rest of the outfits to support the amazon body (just the Jungle outfit) since the amazon body came out like a year and a half ago
KinggDiego Posted September 4 Posted September 4 On 8/26/2026 at 4:15 AM, hornycopter said: I've finalized concepts for "HC Lara - Tactical" using combination of local AI and Photoshop. It's the replacement for main outfit in SotTR (above). Main outfit skin - in the middle, left and right - extra outfit skins. Final model most likely gonna have some changes in terms of accessories (default shoulder belt, default holster, etc.) but for a concept - I thinks it's good enough as is. Also most likely I'm gonna create only main skin at first. Extra skins maybe gonna become replacements for separate outfits altogether - if it'll be impossible to do them correctly using only texture. I love this mod, it's my favorite mod. Can I ask you a favor? Could you make a version with Lara's breasts a little bigger? Could you please do that?
KinggDiego Posted September 4 Posted September 4 On 26/08/2026 at 04:15, hornycopter said: Finalizei os conceitos para "HC Lara - Tática" usando uma combinação de IA local e Photoshop. É a substituta da roupa principal em SotTR (acima). A skin da roupa principal está no meio, à esquerda e à direita, e as skins extras estão no meio. O modelo final provavelmente terá algumas alterações em termos de acessórios (cinto de ombro padrão, coldre padrão, etc.), mas para um conceito, acho que está bom o suficiente assim. Também é bem provável que eu crie apenas a skin principal inicialmente. Skins extras talvez se tornem substitutas para roupas separadas, caso seja impossível criá-las corretamente usando apenas texturas.
KinggDiego Posted September 4 Posted September 4 On 26/08/2026 at 04:15, hornycopter said: Finalizei os conceitos para "HC Lara - Tática" usando uma combinação de IA local e Photoshop. É a substituta da roupa principal em SotTR (acima). A skin da roupa principal está no meio, à esquerda e à direita, e as skins extras estão no meio. O modelo final provavelmente terá algumas alterações em termos de acessórios (cinto de ombro padrão, coldre padrão, etc.), mas para um conceito, acho que está bom o suficiente assim. Também é bem provável que eu crie apenas a skin principal inicialmente. Skins extras talvez se tornem substitutas para roupas separadas, caso seja impossível criá-las corretamente usando apenas texturas. I love this mod, it's my favorite mod. Can I ask you a favor? Could you make a version with Lara's breasts a little bigger? Could you please do that?
Popular Post hornycopter Posted September 9 Author Popular Post Posted September 9 (edited) After some troubles with weights and materials I've finally manage to transfer feather top from NPC to Aloy's Tenakth Dragoon outfit and make everything work in-game 😎 Next step - fit remaning outfit parts to other body types. On 8/26/2026 at 2:26 PM, lexikat said: HC, Are you planning to releasing new outfits as they're completed with default aloy, or holding until you've got all the body types? Apologies if you've already said, I wasn't able to find a post stating it. I think I'm gonna release all outfits one by one as separate mods from now own. Each of them will support all five body types but will have reduced outfit variations. At same time "HC Aloy - Nude and Skimpy" will slowly be transform to only contain: "Main" file with body textures variations "Nude Bundle" (with extra variations) and "Reducers" for each outfit slot On 8/30/2026 at 7:19 PM, Wish Upon a Star said: it does but it only apply for when in combat. i like to have permanent skin Noted. On 8/31/2026 at 4:56 PM, bose3333 said: Is it possible to add a separate "Nude" outfit to Lara's outfit menu instead of replacement plz? It would also be good if the specific description for it could be edited. Maybe like those two pictures Yeah it's possible - I have unfinished prototype of "Body Constructor" that allows to change upper and lower body separately. Hopefully will be able to finish it before release of "TR: Legacy of Atlantis". On 9/5/2026 at 2:39 AM, KinggDiego said: I love this mod, it's my favorite mod. Can I ask you a favor? Could you make a version with Lara's breasts a little bigger? Could you please do that? There are several body types avaliable for "HC Lara - Nude" - gonna use "Busty" for new outfits (others later). Edited September 11 by hornycopter 20
VonRaschke Posted September 10 Posted September 10 2 hours ago, hornycopter said: After some troubles with weights and materials I've finally manage to transfer feather top from NPC to Aloy's Tenakth Dragoon outfit and make everything work in-game 😎 Next step - fit remaning outfit parts to other body types. I think I'm gonna release all outfits one by one as separate mods from now own. Each of them will support all five body types but will have reduced outfit variations. At same time "HC Aloy - Nude and Skimpy" will slowly be transform to only contain: "Main" file with body textures variations "Nude Bundle" (with extra variations) and "Reducers" for each outfit slot Do the feathers in the top have physics? If so, then I can't wait to see this outfit in motion
hornycopter Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 35 minutes ago, VonRaschke said: Do the feathers in the top have physics? If so, then I can't wait to see this outfit in motion Unfortunately no. There is no way to change models skeleton (add jiggle bones) for HFW at this moment. 1
VonRaschke Posted September 10 Posted September 10 1 hour ago, hornycopter said: Unfortunately no. There is no way to change models skeleton (add jiggle bones) for HFW at this moment. Damn, I was hoping they would flutter like the feathers in necklaces. Oh well, maybe some day 🙏
ironicmustash Posted September 10 Posted September 10 5 hours ago, hornycopter said: After some troubles with weights and materials I've finally manage to transfer feather top from NPC to Aloy's Tenakth Dragoon outfit and make everything work in-game 😎 Next step - fit remaning outfit parts to other body types. I think I'm gonna release all outfits one by one as separate mods from now own. Each of them will support all five body types but will have reduced outfit variations. At same time "HC Aloy - Nude and Skimpy" will slowly be transform to only contain: "Main" file with body textures variations "Nude Bundle" (with extra variations) and "Reducers" for each outfit slot Noted. Yeah it's possible - I have unfinished prototype of "Body Constructor" that allows to change upper and lower body separately. Hopefully will be able to finish it before release of "TR: Legacy of Atlantis". There are several body types avaliable for "HC Lara - Nude" - gonna use "Busty" for new outfits (others later). @KinggDiego please delete double posts. Well done, HC! Thanks for your relentless dedication to this. 1
bose3333 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 On 8/31/2026 at 9:56 PM, bose3333 said: Is it possible to add a separate "Nude" outfit to Lara's outfit menu instead of replacement plz? It would also be good if the specific description for it could be edited. Maybe like those two pictures: Yeah it's possible - I have unfinished prototype of "Body Constructor" that allows to change upper and lower body separately. Hopefully will be able to finish it before release of "TR: Legacy of Atlantis". Marvelous! Thank you so much for your creativity.
kingcody Posted September 10 Posted September 10 13 hours ago, hornycopter said: After some troubles with weights and materials I've finally manage to transfer feather top from NPC to Aloy's Tenakth Dragoon outfit and make everything work in-game 😎 Next step - fit remaning outfit parts to other body types. I think I'm gonna release all outfits one by one as separate mods from now own. Each of them will support all five body types but will have reduced outfit variations. At same time "HC Aloy - Nude and Skimpy" will slowly be transform to only contain: "Main" file with body textures variations "Nude Bundle" (with extra variations) and "Reducers" for each outfit slot Noted. Yeah it's possible - I have unfinished prototype of "Body Constructor" that allows to change upper and lower body separately. Hopefully will be able to finish it before release of "TR: Legacy of Atlantis". There are several body types avaliable for "HC Lara - Nude" - gonna use "Busty" for new outfits (others later). @KinggDiego please delete double posts. OMG YES @hornycopterTHIS is the outfit I was waiting for!!! Pleaseeee don't forget to add us a barefoot variation too! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE 2
bose3333 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 @hornycopter Genius, can you bring back the original "jiggle" effect to HC Lara?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now