LaraCrott Posted September 19 Posted September 19 6 hours ago, hornycopter said: HC Aloy - Alt Photo Mode Poses is released - mod changes 30 out of 52 avaliable photo mode poses. For now I've mostly just "fixed" poses that I personally don't quite liked - changed head placement here, moved arms there. Also I've fixed most poses with extreme limbs deformations that were bothering me. But there are few completely new poses too 😎 Looking forward for your screenshots with new poses 😉 and suggestions how to make this mod even better! "Those pesky HFW mods are getting out of hands" This is revolutionary! big fat thank you for this inspirational mod and oh my gosh as I live and breathe that's such a nice teaser for next outfit 😭🗣️🗣️ Trying out DLSS 5 aswell: 2
ImbaInda Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 8/25/2026 at 4:05 AM, LaSalsa said: They should not have strayed so far in art style with the spin-off title. I imagine it was likely by Sony's request also the game type sounds too similar to nightreign. That Korean dev spin-off is way more interesting. Guerilla should've just focused on Horizon 3 instead while having multiplayer studios send RFPs for spin-off live service projects. Why make your studio build something it is not used to or have a desire to make? 😑 So from what I've heard it was Hermen Hulst prestige/pet project, now Herman was the Co-founder / Directing Manager at Guerilla, but he got promoted to Head of Worldwide Studios not so long ago and he decided that this is his magnum opus or some such. He is the reason we will not see a Horizon 3 for some time to come (or ever). I don't think that many Devs at Guerilla Games share his vision for that game...
hornycopter Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 (edited) 14 hours ago, hornycopter said: HC Aloy - Alt Photo Mode Poses is released - mod changes 30 out of 52 avaliable photo mode poses. For now I've mostly just "fixed" poses that I personally don't quite liked - changed head placement here, moved arms there. Also I've fixed most poses with extreme limbs deformations that were bothering me. But there are few completely new poses too 😎 "Those pesky HFW mods are getting out of hands" Everyone, looking forward for your Spider-Man Aloy pictures with new spicy poses 😉 Also feel free to suggest what other poses I should add next and what default poses you want to be replaced. Edited September 20 by hornycopter 3
frank19 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) 8 hours ago, hornycopter said: Everyone, looking forward for your Spider-Man Aloy pictures with new spicy poses 😉 Also feel free to suggest what other poses I should add next and what default poses you want to be replaced. Thanks hornycopter for the great poses 😄 Having all poses capable of turning into the camera is on my wish list. Only roughly half of the original poses can do that. The other poses are limited to look with her eyes into the camera. And "Snow Angel" can't even do that because it's animated, I guess. Every pose with both "look at" modes would be ideal. Several of the original sitting poses have leg issues where a calf disappears into her thigh. With bare leg outfits it becomes noticeable. Perhaps you could create a second mod with fixed original poses. I assume you can't add new pose entries, only replace existing poses. Rotating the character in photo mode is a wish too. But that is not pose related 😉 Edited September 20 by frank19 7
hornycopter Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 (edited) On 9/20/2026 at 2:45 PM, frank19 said: Having all poses capable of turning into the camera is on my wish list. Only roughly half of the original poses can do that. The other poses are limited to look with her eyes into the camera. And "Snow Angel" can't even do that because it's animated, I guess. Every pose with both "look at" modes would be ideal. "Look At" is hardcoded to specific animations, so we can't fix it just by replacing animations. On 9/20/2026 at 2:45 PM, frank19 said: Rotating the character in photo mode is a wish too. Same here - maybe someone with good reverse engineering and coding skills can fix it, but I'm not the one 😅 On 9/20/2026 at 2:45 PM, frank19 said: Several of the original sitting poses have leg issues where a calf disappears into her thigh. With bare leg outfits it becomes noticeable. Yep, It was one of my goals. I think I've already done it for most of poses with such problem, but for now I've tried to stay close to original so some poses still not perfect without legwear. Unfortunately the only way to fix it completely as I see it right now - just to change the pose to new one with less dramatic limbs bends. Edited September 21 by hornycopter 1
Dorminus Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Thanks hornycopter, great mod. 🙂 Some of the animations paused at the right time look pretty good and work well for poses in photo mode. I like that turning towards the camera works here as well. First 2 pictures are frames from the same idle animation for example. 9
KingxJulz Posted September 22 Posted September 22 On 9/19/2026 at 11:58 PM, hornycopter said: Everyone, looking forward for your Spider-Man Aloy pictures with new spicy poses 😉 Also feel free to suggest what other poses I should add next and what default poses you want to be replaced. hint hint.. The "Snow Angel" animation can also be replaced with something a bit more extreme. ...hint hint
hornycopter Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 (edited) 2 hours ago, KingxJulz said: The "Snow Angel" animation can also be replaced with something a bit more extreme. I thought about that, but this animation consists of only 16 frames that repeat several times (and we can't increase the number of frames for photo mode). Better to replace some of Aloy's idle animations I think, but I haven't found them yet. Edited September 22 by hornycopter
KingxJulz Posted September 22 Posted September 22 26 minutes ago, hornycopter said: I thought about that, but this animation consists of only 16 frames that repeat several times (and we can't increase the number of frames for photo mode). Better to replace some of Aloy's idle animations I think, but I haven't found them yet. You can do plenty with 16 frames - acting like that’s “too little” is basically complaining about lasting only 2 mins. The repeat/ping‑pong loop can be disabled. I’ll send over a list of idle anims. I haven’t looked into increasing the frame count yet.
kingcody Posted September 22 Posted September 22 @hornycopter I'm literally about to restart the game AGAIN for your new outfit mod.... I'm so excited
hornycopter Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 (edited) 1 hour ago, KingxJulz said: You can do plenty with 16 frames - acting like that’s “too little” is basically complaining about lasting only 2 mins. I have very limited experience with animations, so I’m just explaining what kind of changes to mod everyone can expect from me. If someone can do more, I'm all for it. Especially now than updated "Cauldron", with animation conversion, is available to everyone inside new Mod Manager 1.0.5. Edited September 22 by hornycopter 2
kingcody Posted September 22 Posted September 22 I am ready for the next rerun of HFW with @hornycopter new outfits 9
skyrimduud Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Thank you for all your hard work you put into these mods! @hornycopter 10
sharktits Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Great work @hornycopter. Already having way too much fun with these new poses. 9
skyrimduud Posted September 23 Posted September 23 If I may make some suggestions or requests for poses: Spoiler 5
Love-icky Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Love the Mod, real passion work right there, it even has pubic hair options, that's a bonus for me, can't wait to see the Amazon body on the other outfits, I just wish I could keep Aloy's hip equipments but not the skirt on the Nora outfit, y'know? Aloy going commando and doesn't care if the world sees her fire crotch.Here's one on a bristleback, I like the shot Aloy may have a fire crotch, but that's not keeping her warm in this climate, the price of self expression, eh Aloy? 7
Alonso959 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 @hornycopter Should I start getting my hopes up for the arrival of nude mods for Zero Dawn Remastered in the future? 3
Love-icky Posted September 29 Posted September 29 there's gonna be sand up her cooch for a whilenice shotHaving fun down the rope 6
ElectricStar Posted Friday at 06:10 AM Posted Friday at 06:10 AM Hopefully there’s a release for the Tenakth Dragoon mod soon 3
Love-icky Posted Monday at 03:01 AM Posted Monday at 03:01 AM Beta getting Bush MoggedVarl took a quick pick from one of those old world things they used to call cameras 6
Myrddin_Reave Posted yesterday at 08:14 AM Posted yesterday at 08:14 AM (edited) On 10/5/2026 at 5:01 AM, Love-icky said: Beta getting Bush MoggedVarl took a quick pick from one of those old world things they used to call cameras poor innocent beta dealing with the expressive way the tribes dress while growing up with the stuck up zeniths 🤭 probably while not quite understanding why her snatch is so wet all the time since joining the base 😏 Edited yesterday at 08:15 AM by Myrddin_Reave error 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now