SexoutSlavers - Enslave NPC and enjoy (deprecated)

I have reinstalled the whole game today so the files should be Ok. Ok its running now will report back if something is strang ^^.

Edit/Report:

Till now if I enslave a jackal member its ok but if he/she see that the second on I want to enslave is still angry at me he/she(first enslaved person) will kill the second.

Cant enslave a animel, if a slave is folloing he/she will kill the animel even after the enslavement.

Slave tend to talk if I am to close to them wenn they are following me or are staying in the camp.

I tested the new version up to initiating the camp and recruiting the 1st slave. Everything worked fine with the npc. Invisibility no longer occuring. However I noticed at the camp all of the beacons are now a red triangle. You may have left something out as they were fine with the previous version. Just an fyi. Not really mod breaking so i will carry on and continue my play through and see what happens.

I tested the new version up to initiating the camp and recruiting the 1st slave. Everything worked fine with the npc. Invisibility no longer occuring. However I noticed at the camp all of the beacons are now a red triangle. You may have left something out as they were fine with the previous version. Just an fyi. Not really mod breaking so i will carry on and continue my play through and see what happens.

Have done the update too. it works. But it is only a esp you still need the version 1.0.0.0 then override the esp.

As said by Dr4cos I delivered only a quick fix to replace the .esp, you need the meshes and texture installed by the previous version.

Edit/Report:

Till now if I enslave a jackal member its ok but if he/she see that the second on I want to enslave is still angry at me he/she(first enslaved person) will kill the second.

Cant enslave a animel, if a slave is folloing he/she will kill the animel even after the enslavement.

Slave tend to talk if I am to close to them wenn they are following me or are staying in the camp.

When enslaving I remove all factions and add Slave Faction and Player Faction, so the new slave is now an ally and will attack/will be attacked by player's enemy. If you want enslave 2 enemiesthe solutions are :

• you inject drug on the first and, before enslaving it you inject the drug on the second. Wait for the two NPC are mezzed and enslave them.
  • you make the NPCs unconscious (for example with Sexout Drugging tools)

For the second thing, enslaving animals while a slave is following, it's the same problem. Slave enter combat with enemy, animal or not, and combat don't stop after enslaving cause it seems FNV engine don't manage faction changing while combat.

I don't know what to do, I'll look at that, for now I only see 3 solutions :

• adding a token on each slave to permanently survey slave's combat and stop it if target become ally. Lot of work and lot of charge for the processor for a thing which don't happen often.
  • adding a token which forbid all combat for a slave but same problems and I can have need of combatting slaves in future
  • adding on slave perk 'Animal friend level 2' or all animal factions as allies but must test that a lot before applying

In brief don't see a quick solution, for now avoid enslaving enemies whit a slave following. For example, place a mobile beacon near, enslave one and come back to attach to the beacon, enslave the others in the same way and when finished get back the slaves and the beacon before recalling camp.

For slave talking do you mean they engage dialog with you ?

EDIT AND TIP : be aware with some mods NPC, they sometimes respawn completly and retrieve their old factions so :

• always check the removing weapons on McM options
  • recruit all guards at camp as soon as you have the money to pay them

For information Slave Collar have an AR of 80 and protect slaves a little.

I have found the same solution that you mentioned, for enslaving. But the problem is that the slave raider attack the residents of Goodsprings, these are not my enemies.

The slaves and the doctor speak to me automatically when I'm in their way.

The grinding stone in the labor camp hovers in the air

I'll try some tests on raiders at Goodsprings (see my edit on the previous post for more infos)

For the dialog I don't understand, I have no scripts on NPCs which engage dialog.

Do you use SmallTalk or SmallerTalk ? If yes try without, I think you don't need it anymore.

edit: done test with a raider slave in Goodspring, have the same problem and can reproduce as I want so I'll can debug that :)

I'm already followed your advice from above.

The body harvesters are not seen in the camp is that normal?

I have, I think no mods enabled that should affect speaking. Only Sexout mods and 3 display mods, here are my load order

edit: Forgotten my coldblood steel Slaver girl ^^.

One more question, what is the storage place thought in the beacon?

What is the difference between the two commands to stay at Beacon, to stay near?

Edit: Raidergirl attacking the birds, think its the same as the goodsprings people, but who knows ^^.

post-48997-0-94555000-1388526837_thumb.png

the differnt command for at beacon denote they allowed range to roam before getting warped back t beacon.

also dr4 remove the shared resouces its a redundant mod that dont need to be used and messes up most sexout mods now. also think the sexouslavery is recommended to be below pregnacy mod

I know that you said that you want the users to think but I haven't been able to find anything inside the gas station to even advance the tutorial quest and am sure that i have searched every nook and cranny. Even went as far as to loot everything in thing there and didn't have anything pop up. I do have a mod that adds a suitcase in the gas station right beside the first set of shelves as you enter and it is straight up against the wall. I do not know if that is where the quest advance is but the suitcase is for a different mod i have that gives me some weapons.

I think this mod is going to be interesting and would really like to help with bugs.

Also I noticed that when I entered the camp that there is a big horner there and when I get close it initiates sex but doesn't play animations and it initiates it with my pc. I do have the Sexout SexualAssualt mod but I currently have PC turned off.

I'm already followed your advice from above.

The body harvesters are not seen in the camp is that normal?

I have, I think no mods enabled that should affect speaking. Only Sexout mods and 3 display mods, here are my load order

edit: Forgotten my coldblood steel Slaver girl ^^.

One more question, what is the storage place thought in the beacon?

What is the difference between the two commands to stay at Beacon, to stay near?

Edit: Raidergirl attacking the birds, think its the same as the goodsprings people, but who knows ^^.

Found the a solution for raiders slaves, slaves will never initiate combat anymore. Wil be in next patch.

Body harvesters and prostitutes surveyors are 'virtual NPC' you will never see them.

All beacon are persistent container, it can help you if encumbered. One beacon can be set as container receiving all items respawning on slaves.

Stay at have a radius of 1000, stay near 2000 and rest 4000 (from memory, see McM options for real numbers)

For your load order? If I remember well, SexoutShared is obsolete, remove it.  Else I don't see anything explaining NPCs angaging dialog but don't know all your mods. Try to put SexoutSlavers top of the .esp, before Daughters of Ares.

I know that you said that you want the users to think but I haven't been able to find anything inside the gas station to even advance the tutorial quest and am sure that i have searched every nook and cranny. Even went as far as to loot everything in thing there and didn't have anything pop up. I do have a mod that adds a suitcase in the gas station right beside the first set of shelves as you enter and it is straight up against the wall. I do not know if that is where the quest advance is but the suitcase is for a different mod i have that gives me some weapons. I think this mod is going to be interesting and would really like to help with bugs. Also I noticed that when I entered the camp that there is a big horner there and when I get close it initiates sex but doesn't play animations and it initiates it with my pc. I do have the Sexout SexualAssualt mod but I currently have PC turned off.

Never said inside the gas station :P

Behind the gas station there is a corpse to loot (or the mod bugs).

strec the npc u where talking about is probaly the ones that disspear and reappear ingame. from what i read about it the game destorys those npc. so  its best to only enslave npc that dont zone or are roamers like caravan guards. also npc that are normaly static inside and dont leave or move much dont tend to bug out.

strec the npc u where talking about is probaly the ones that disspear and reappear ingame. from what i read about it the game destorys those npc. so  its best to only enslave npc that dont zone or are roamers like caravan guards. also npc that are normaly static inside and dont leave or move much dont tend to bug out.

Not sure and depends heavily of the mods used. For example in my game :

• caravaneer static inside MojaveOutpost Bar bugs but soldiers don't
  • caravaneer walking outside in mojave outpost bugs
  • raiders in exterior vanilla camps are ok but some raider added by mods in exterior camps bugs

Should The mod loadet at the top of the list or as last?

I tryed the two positions. The last position may have less bug but personally I use it the first position to have as many bug as possible cause other mods can scratch some things on mine.

Clearly I don't understand your dialog problem and have no solution for now :/

Happy new year from France !!!!! We can now begin to dream of a Fallout 4 announcement  :P

happy new year everyone.

i have made it past the tutorial after i mezz someone and click the enslave option nothing happens they just sit there

sounds like that npc is bugged not much u can do when they bug u can try loading a ealier save or shift e and try that way

notthe pc is bugged but the npc is bugged. some npc bug at times when u go to enslave them also if u have to many  mods installed mods start stop working right.

try to enslave other npc and see if they enslave. if u not getting a error message popup then slavers is running fine but like anything the npc can bug if they do u cant enslave them and sometimes they stay buged till a new game is started.

happy new year everyone.

i have made it past the tutorial after i mezz someone and click the enslave option nothing happens they just sit there

Have you any popup message indicating mod is broken ?

Which NPC do you try to enslave ?

Can you post your load order ?

If a slave has a child, the moment of birth, the animation starts, but then the slave disappears. I can mark it on the console (prid) and the "moveto" command. But in the place is only air. She is also still registered in the computer as the Baby Maker.

A little thing about my Talking-Bug. they only start to talk if i am in their way of walking and they bump into me.

Could you verify the versions of sexout tools please ?

At loading you may have the messages :

SCRS1MainFast:..... 20131028.1

SexoutPregnancyV3 .......20131028.1

I had the problem of diseapparing slaves in the early alpha versions of Slaver's Life v1 but didn't have for a long time. It was on a NPC I created myself and the only way was 'resurrect' and 'moveto player'. I can reproduce it for now.

Concerning the talking bug the only way is to try the game after deactivating all non-sexout mods, just to test.

The Numbers are the same as the one you have posted here. I could post a screenshot but i thing its not needed.

I will try out what mod caus the talk-bug, have seen that the doc(starting scene)  is doing the same so i think its not your mod ^^.

The only slave that disappear are the one who are giving birth all the others are ok.