SexoutSlavers - Enslave NPC and enjoy (deprecated)

Could you show your load order please ? Are you using the last version Beta 1-0-0-0 ?

Did you try to set it at first .esp and at last .esp ?

Yes, I'm using the latest version 1.0.0.0 and I will try moving it on top.

Edit: I know where the problem is from... I cleaned your mod with FNVEdit and then my game won't load but after restoring your original esp file all is good again.

This is very strange but it seems like your mod should NOT be touched with FNVEdit.

Anyway... Like I said all is good again ;-)

Can you confirm this was with FNVEdit 3.0.31 (or later)?

The cleaning process can only make issues if there is something wrong in the decoding, a lot of which has been corrected in the last year or so.

Yes it was with FNVEdit version 3.0.31.

I'm having a slightly different bug problem. As soon as the collar gos on the npc they become invisible with just a shimmer in the air to show where they are. I.ve tried 3 different npcs all with the same results. All othert interaction seems normal. I tried having sex with the npc to try enacting the different mesh sets and for about 10 seconds they reappear and then disappear again. My load order right now is dlcs and sexout with fook and project nevada. Is there a possible conflict with one of them? I find it unlikely but I can try a clean test without them.

My bug seems to have something to do with the collar. I've tried disabling mods  and different load orders all with no success. I must say I've not encountered this particular problem before. I'm going to take a look at the data files and see if I can spot anything. If anyone has an idea please share. :s

Collar is a copy of the vanilla one, don't think it is involved.

As said in the second post, uncheck all in McM / Slclothes / Just Enslaved (blindfold, ballgag, shackle )  and retry enslaving. If ok you have a bad installation of SCR.

Could you show your load order please ? Are you using the last version Beta 1-0-0-0 ?

Edit: I know where the problem is from... I cleaned your mod with FNVEdit and then my game won't load but after restoring your original esp file all is good again.

This is very strange but it seems like your mod should NOT be touched with FNVEdit.

The cleaning process can only make issues if there is something wrong in the decoding, a lot of which has been corrected in the last year or so.

I just tried and could not replicate your issue. Something else must have been causing the CTD in your game.

Given the number of mods available today it is very difficult to develop a new one without negative interactions with others.

So the way I did choice is simple, I don't modify anything with the Geck except the area where I've done the camp. And even here I just add items, never move or modify some if I can avoid. All other things (for example the corpse near the Goodspring gas station) are managed by code, so after the mods are loaded.

I have more job to do but less conflicts to resolve.

I work (and play and test) with as many mods I can found which have NPCs to gave while developing the more problems to resolve. For example there is a big problem with some NPCs of 'A World of Pain' cause the mod sometime respawn completely some NPCs even if they are alive :/

In brief I did the mod the less impacting as possible to have only my own bugs to solve :P

so far only 2 things i have found is slaves standing up breaking animation for sex. seems to only do that when use the slaver dialogue to start sex.

other is a controler 3 error at the mojave ncr outpost. keep getting it when inside there. happens when inside the bar where cass is.

once got that controller 3 error it keeps poping up nomatter what i do. even going back to other saves dont help.

As said, the monitor try to repair one time. If it fails you have the message a second time and you must restart from a previous slave.

This happens generally when a slave became invalid, hidden controller are broken and the mod is dead.

I correct as I found bug (generally it is cause I forgot to verify the validity of a target I manage), I'll see the controller 3, its job is to manage position of slaves when attached somewhere.

Else, what do you think about the new camp ?

I just tried and could not replicate your issue. Something else must have been causing the CTD in your game.

Maybe, but after I deleted this mod my game is fully stable again, also when I was able to load my game with this mod installed it shows me error every 20 seconds and ''saying'' that I should try older save cuz this mod needs to restart, even at new game I was having the same problem.

I'm using the newest versions of all of my mods like: NVSE v4alpha12 with NVSE Extender v12b1 and newest SexoutPregnancyV3-20131223.1 and SexoutNG - Core 2.6.82 also with SexoutCommonResources-20131227.1. Maybe that's the problem?

Maybe, but after I deleted this mod my game is fully stable again, also when I was able to load my game with this mod installed it shows me error every 20 seconds and ''saying'' that I should try older save cuz this mod needs to restart, even at new game I was having the same problem.

I'm using the newest versions of all of my mods like: NVSE v4alpha12 with NVSE Extender v12b1 and newest SexoutPregnancyV3-20131223.1 and SexoutNG - Core 2.6.82 also with SexoutCommonResources-20131227.1. Maybe that's the problem?

As you can see it's not necessary to quote all the thread in all response :P

For your information the mod requirements precise stable versions so NVSE 3.2, NVSE Extender 11, Sexout, SCR and Pregnancy in their last stable version.

I've no idea of the side effects with the 'in dev' versions but I'm waiting they stabilize to port my mod cause I think it will be a big work. It won't be done before this mod will be stable and complete.

Could you give me the controller number gived by messages ?

SexoutSlavers version Beta 1-0-0-1

• fix : topic for manual insemination of slaves has been removed
  • new feature* : new topic in slave dialog to get information on the slave (for now race but more to come)

* If at first time race appears as empty, it's cause slave has been enslaved before this version, retry the dialogue and it will be ok.

No need of a new save, compatible with v1-0-0-0

luke if u have to many scripts running will cause scripts to start failing. try removing non used mods that use scrits that u dont use much.

btw streg can u put in first post a list of the errors that popup and what they mean it help us in trouble shooting for ourself to see if its ther mods causing it. since we dont know what the modules do  hard to pinpoint if its a mod or just a random failure

There are only 2 messages :

- One saying you lost a slave cause it's reference become invalid after a cell changing, nothing to do against that, some NPC don't support cell changing, don't know why and I correct the problem by removing them from the slave list.

- Second message indicates that a controller is down and generally there is nothing to do but reloading a previous save. The message indicates which controller is down and this is the info I need, there is nothing more to do than debugging it. There are many lines of code and sometimes I can forget to test a reference before using it and if you use a fonction on an invalid reference this broke the script.

For the volume of code I'm quiet cause I run only one controller at a time, one after the other. It's a choice but cause of that if a controller break all the mod break. The more I'll have bugs corrected the less it will happen.

I don't know the langage used to do the core of FNV but it seems that it don't manage 'exceptions' ( or devs didn't know how to manage them) cause and invalid call would return a null value or an error code, not a CTD.

I have deleted and then reinstalled all of my mods. Then tested with so mods and and bnb body replacer. The problem remains. I did notice that the mezz drug shows in inventory but not the collars. If the collars should be showing in my inventory that may be the problem. I also noticed that if I engage the slave in dialogue they will become visible for that and then disappear again when dialogue is complete.

Collar is not visible in inventory.

Try this :

- open console ( ² key )

- clic on the NPC ( its name will appear in the screen)

- type 'inv' + enter and you'll see all items it have really in inventory, each with a name and a reference like 45217845 for example)

- type 'removeitem 45217845 999' (by replacing 45217845 with the reference of the item you want remove

- see if NPC come visible else try with another item 

The best is do close console after all remove to refresh the NPC. When it will be visible the last item you've removed is the problem.

A quick notice, I have the german version of the game. with all other sexout mods are working fine. I Tried 1.0.0.1 version and get the same ctd as if a requirement was missing.

Change the language via Steam to english and now its working. Not the really big problem form my side. Only wanted to give my notic about this.

I have downloaded the new version and will implement it rightaway. I am very excited by this mod. It completely renews my enthusiasm for fallout nv. Will I need to go through the same removal process for each new slave? Everything else so far seems to be going as it should.

A quick notice, I have the german version of the game. with all other sexout mods are working fine. I Tried 1.0.0.1 version and get the same ctd as if a requirement was missing.

Change the language via Steam to english and now its working. Not the really big problem form my side. Only wanted to give my notic about this.

I work with the french version of the game, I'll see what I must do but if you've found a temporary solution I'll do this later

@Paksen, really I'm sorry, I forgot I did renew the collar a few version ago and I do a big mistake, I didn't remove the magic effect of the base collar. I correct that and do a new version to upload so you can try in 5 or 10 mn.

edit : version 1-0-0-2 to try for the collar bug.

German as in No Gore ?