SexoutSlavers - Enslave NPC and enjoy (deprecated)

the crash is random and its only been since u introduced the dialog 2 updates ago. and the crash is always right when finish. maybe the slave mod is trying to instant inseminate them while the preg mod is saying percentage so its conflicting. just had it happen on a normal companion crashed when finsined sex. these crashes didnt start till u introduced the dialogue 2 patches ago.

also i cant set any slaves to stay around the campfire at camp just the work area. dont know if thats intended or if just removing the doc and the console broke it.

ok when tell them to stay at camp they say cant finda  beacon but when i say work they go to to work. also they move to the firecan becon when i set them a job like babymaker

found a new problem whenver i enslaved one of the offspring all the slaves would go back to there oringinal areas almost like the slave mod stops working.

I'm finishing programming prostitutes, I feel that the slavers will be rich :)

It will be necessary to modify settings to balance it all, I think the salaries of employees will increase: p

Else this may set the game difficulty too low.

dont think money from prostitues will matter kwith the money u get from selling respawning items from slaves.

RPGs player won't use this option and won't stock the respawning item. It's for them I'll try to balance the mod, for others there are so many mods permitting lot of caps.

For example at console player.addItem 0000000F 5000 :P

Version 1-9-0-5 : attached at this post

• improvements in the stability of the status of slaves
  • improvements in the stability of change packages
  • replacement of many tokens by NX_Vars
  • added barrels in the camp to have some light
  • the 'D' key force dialogue with the NPC who do not have
  • prostitutes earn caps, depending on the number of potential customers in the cell
  • prostitutes surveyors salaries are managed
  • future guards salaries are managed
  • future creature managers salaries are managed
  • the daily management of incomes and costs is in place

As usual it is HIGHLY recommended that you start a new game to test the mod.

Please read all topics of information in terminal.

Todo :

• forcing a slave to have sexual act with an other
  • managing corpses recovering
  • manage stockage and freeze of babies
  • manage milk producing 
  • manage drugged milk producing 
  • enslaving of creatures
  • parking of creatures at camp and creatures managers
  • selling creatures
  • dayly management of needs (food)
  • forcing a creature to have sexual act with a human female slave (when animation exists)
  • manage stockage and freeze of pups and eggs
  • making quest with white glove society to have orders of human slaves from them
  • making quest with crimson company to have orders of creature slaves from them
  • managing factions relations
  • making dialogs with raiders to have orders of human slaves from them
  • finding a Sexout name for the mod

im confused here does it need both the esm and esp or just esm. i know have to have original textures and meshes from first one just confus3ed on which need to use.

nvm if u have both the esm and esp it makes 2 instances of slave mod. might want to clarigy that  u need the textures and meshes from first verson and delte the esm and use just the esp.

also might want to use another button besides d key to force talk or add a key congfig

im confused here does it need both the esm and esp or just esm. i know have to have original textures and meshes from first one just confus3ed on which need to use.

nvm if u have both the esm and esp it makes 2 instances of slave mod. might want to clarigy that  u need the textures and meshes from first verson and delte the esm and use just the esp.

also might want to use another button besides d key to force talk or add a key congfig

Use only the .esp, for now I had too much problem on the .esm I'll see that later.

Key will be McM configurable.

so its the meshes and textures from the original and the esp. gottcha.  found 4 problems most are small 1 seems to make mod stop working.

1. small bug if u zone when slave is following and training slave wont follow but will try to go back to original area.

2. (breaks mod functions)  i enslaved a npc that was patroling with gun out when started off fine but when i zoned npc didnt follow and wehre stuck at combat ready. tried to reload it but didnt fix. also once they bug out like that u cant give orders to any other slaves only mezing will work. probaly just the game is messing the script up since game wants the npc to be guarding area.ill look into this more think those npc might have been npc from a mod.

3. if not at a beacon and set a slave to training they go into sandbox and sometimes dont follow u.on this have them stay follow  when set to training

4. if u have broken slave wearing slave clothes but have say baby maker as naked and give them job for baby maker they keep slave clothes on. this not to big since if u remove it manualy they dont auto equip it again.

on camp like the area for it.  only problems found iwth camp is the dead npc where standing up and are stuck standing up. also the colision meshes for the water trough at the work area are messed up. the doctor npc got stuck in it till she warped out of it.

on camp defense instead of guards why dont have auto turrents outside and inside the gates. that will save some scripts.

1/ Didn't have this problem. Will check

2/ Same. For now try to enslave simple NPC, not scripted ones, they can cause problems I'll work on exceptions very late in the dev near.

3/ Normally, if no beacon found a slave may stay bear you.

4/ I don't remove rags on slaves, I just permits player to clothes them as you want so you can remove current clothes, works as intended, like for prostitutes.

Dead NPC remaining near fire are the stock for butchers. I did see the problem with water and will make walls lower, not a priority.

Guards wil only be simple allieds NPC patrolling near gates. I want as much animation as I can do when player is at camp.

well those npc not actualy scripted i think. they just move around one area with gun out thats all. its basicaly same as caravan guards how some follow the mechant with guns out. i think they considered in guard position.

with scripted npc ive had no problem with them long as any quests with them are finish. ive tested it with mutiple quests npc after finish. some of them keep there normal chat along with the slave chat where others lose there normal chat but  have slave chat.

on the water trough i think remove it and add a water valve on bottome of water tower would be better. saves room for movement but thats my opinion on it.

right now talking with the guy from the preg mod to figure out why i have 2 confo topics for everythng for offsring and why when i enslaved the test offspring slavery mod stoped working.

found a compeltey incompatiable mod. its a small mod called neck-id slaves all it does is make legion slaves naked and to wear colar but if causes u not to be able to enslave people when u mex them

I have the same type of problems with some NPC from A World Of Pain for example but not all. Some refresh completly and lost all I done on them.

For now I've not begin to work with orffsprings, I do nothing but inseminate women.

Note : don't wotk with the shift-E command for now but by dialogs, when I moved code from perks to topics pehraps I forgot some perks.

The only command to use are when sneaking : 'Inject drug', 'Enslave' ( 'Call harvester' to come) and they are usable without shift.

well the offspring are mature not children. it should work no differnt on them when they mature.

well the one that did it was just a test offspring so havent tested on normal offspring yet.

way to say is offspring are like disposable companions but they only have basic scripts. i just dnt see why6 enslavign one would actualy break the slaver mod. well that get sorted out eventualy.

btw is the indicator for old slave camp suppose to be there still? havent went to check if camp there still yet.

where to start... you can enslave dead people.^^

got on annoing chat with slaves after another untile i quite the game.

all slaves dissapeart one time after waiting 1 houre.

installing this mod chances some names to france i think.

sex with slaves wont start sometimes.

cannyon runner is thinking that slavery is horribel.^^

just played a half hour and still have no clue what to do or what to test, some things arent looking like they are in: animal trainer, guard....

simple said need more info.

just played a half hour and still have no clue what to do or what to test, some things arent looking like they are in: animal trainer, guard....

not everything is in yet.

1. enslaving dead people thing is just not fixed cause not important right now.

2.  right now the D button is for force conversation so have to dont hit D when targetting someone.

3. if slaves left the base that means either u have to many scripts running or your slaves had a bad token left on them.

4. ive had nothing changed to french(its not france) and ive tested every version for him

5. refer to 3. if u have to many scripts running then can take a few times to get action to work. also if slave has bad tokens on them it can cause it.

6. the selling of slaves and the contracts isnt even complte implemented yet.

to play u do this. sneak up on a npc. hit E and drug them once the drug mezes them hit e again and enslave them.  take them back to camp and hit D targeting them and select obedience training. after awhil they will be broken.

from that far u should beable to figure it out. only the basic stuff is workign right now cant be to hard.

Enslaving dead people will be in corrected in the next version (today I think), I did see that :)

Changing some zone names to french is normal for now, I work with a french version and I'll clear all that before the first stable version, it's a hard job and don't want to do it many times.

For Cannyon Runner it must be a mistake, I'll look at that :)

Don't forget it's for now an alpha version, so It's preferable to have a minimal knowledge in mod developpement. For the doc, major informations are in a note you get when activating the camp and most are done by reading the infos of the camp terminal.

See the post with the last version to download, all the 'todo' list is out of the game for now :)

nouseforaname4, on 20 Dec 2013 - 5:28 PM, said:

You must have conflicts with other mods, try to put it last in the load order

Enslaving dead people will be in corrected in the next version (today I think), I did see that :)

Changing some zone names to french is normal for now, I work with a french version and I'll clear all that before the first stable version, it's a hard job and don't want to do it many times.

For Cannyon Runner it must be a mistake, I'll look at that :)

Don't forget it's for now an alpha version, so It's preferable to have a minimal knowledge in mod developpement. For the doc, major informations are in a note you get when activating the camp and most are done by reading the infos of the camp terminal.

See the post with the last version to download, all the 'todo' list is out of the game for now :)

nouseforaname4, on 20 Dec 2013 - 5:28 PM, said:

You must have conflicts with other mods, try to put it last in the load order

it is the last one in the load order, iam running just sexout, breeder forgot to disable it, and a few armor and weapon mods.

can you make a small info on the things that are not finisht like (for futer update) ?

the d key inst a got choise for a hotkey, especialy if you dont know that d is forcing a dialog :P realy anoing if you try to walk around a slave by pressing d.^^

edit: tryed to get the isamination to work. got a female and a male slave sperm giver has worked so far but the female slave wasnt geting pregnant. i saw her tokens in inventory, next to a loot of debug tokens, there was sperm, ferelaty and insamination token too but nothing happend after a week of sleeping.

i chanced the setings for pregnancy in mcm but got the same result.

edit2:

i just reported what i have seen, no need to explain that it is a alpha or that it will be changed later. i have not expekted to get a fully funktional dlc like mod and i know that modding is a loot of work.

btw have you ever looked into this mod. light version of slave mod but i liked it much espacely to have my personal slaves in my room for entertainment.^^

I'll try to do a doc by you must know I'm french and have a very bad english so it's an enormous work to me to do log texts. Majors infos are in the information text on the terminal.

For now here is the last todo list I posted.

Todo :
  • manage milk producing 
  • enslaving of creatures
  • selling creatures
  • forcing a creature to have sexual act with a human female slave (when animation exists)
  • making quest with white glove society to have orders of human slaves from them

These are done and wil be in the next version : 

• the key to force dialog is McM configurable
  • enslaving of creatures
  • parking of creatures at camp 
For now I don't deliver the version cause I've problems with managing package on creatures. It seem all NPC which have by default patrol package cause problems and animals have patrol package. I'm on this problem for now.

Concerning insemination and pregnancy, the mod is based on Sexout, SexoutNG and Sexout Pregnancy. I do nothing by my own for now, I just use them.

• when you enslave a female, I insert a fertility token so SO Pregnancy works on the slave
  • when you order a slave to have sex with an other slave, I just make sexout do the job. If there is a vaginal sex act with a male or creature penetrating female, Sexout make insemination (I think) and SO Pregnancy begin its works.
  • when you inseminate a female slave by the camp (baby-maker or manual insemination when re-work), I just add in the female slave the token indicating there is sperm in her and SO Pregnancy do the job
  • if the female slave wears a pipboy I just change the color : red if pregnant, yellow if there are ovas, green else.

I'll try to do a doc by you must know I'm french and have a very bad english so it's an enormous work to me to do log texts. Majors infos are in the information text on the terminal.

For now here is the last todo list I posted.

Todo :
  • manage milk producing 
  • enslaving of creatures
  • selling creatures

These are done and wil be in the next version : 

• the key to force dialog is McM configurable
  • enslaving of creatures
  • parking of creatures at camp 
For now I don't deliver the version cause I've problems with managing package on creatures. It seem all NPC which have by default patrol package cause problems and animals have patrol package. I'm on this problem for now.

Concerning insemination and pregnancy, the mod is based on Sexout, SexoutNG and Sexout Pregnancy. I do nothing by my own for now, I just use them.

• when you enslave a female, I insert a fertility token so SO Pregnancy works on the slave
  • when you order a slave to have sex with an other slave, I just make sexout do the job. If there is a vaginal sex act with a male or creature penetrating female, Sexout make insemination (I think) and SO Pregnancy begin its works.
  • when you inseminate a female slave by the camp (baby-maker or manual insemination when re-work), I just add in the female slave the token indicating there is sperm in her and SO Pregnancy do the job
  • if the female slave wears a pipboy I just change the color : red if pregnant, yellow if there are ovas, green else.

entschuldige, ich meinte eine info im spiel, wie zum beispiel hinter der option zum kauf einer wache: (für späteres update).

ich habe die todo liste gefunden nur wäre es einfacher es schon im spiel zu sehen. der thread hier ist auch nicht der übersichtlichste ich hab zuerst die 1.0.9.4 runtergeladen nur um danach ein bischen runter zu scrollen und festzustellen das da eine 1.0.9.5 version ist.^^

in pregnancy ist glaube ich eine mcm butten für only player or follower or every npc vieleicht muss ich den noch umstellen. wobei in breeder ja alles funktioniert wie es soll. ich werde es nochmal versuchen.

same in english:

sorry, I meant an info in the game, such as, for example behind the option to purchase a guard: (update for later).

I have found  the todo list but it would be easier to see it already in the game. the thread here is not the clearest I first downloaded the 1.0.9.4 only after a bit down scrolling i have got that 1.0.9.5 there. ^ ^

in pregnancy I think a mcm butten for only player or follower or every npc maybe I need to change yet. where in breeder everything works as it should. I'll try it again.

le même en français:

désolé, je voulais dire une info dans le jeu, comme, par exemple, derrière la possibilité d'acheter une suite: (mise à jour pour plus tard).

J'ai la liste des tâches ne se trouve que ce serait plus facile de le voir déjà dans le match. le fil ici n'est pas le plus clair j'ai téléchargé le 1.0.9.4 qu'après un peu plus bas pour faire défiler et de déterminer la version 1.0.9.5 car un. ^ ^

pendant la grossesse Je pense que butten mcm pour seul joueur ou suiveur ou chaque PNJ peut-être j'ai besoin de changer encore. dans éleveur tout fonctionne comme il se doit. Je vais essayer à nouveau.

english isnt my language too, so sorry if german is better for you i can make use of the perfect form from it. :P

I have found  the todo list but it would be easier to see it already in the game. the thread here is not the clearest I first downloaded the 1.0.9.4 only after a bit downscrolling i have got that 1.0.9.5 there. ^ ^

Yes, for now I din't do big doc work, I wait since I deliver the first stable beta.

I think it will be soon cause I resolved this morning a bug in one of the controller managing slaves status and did have side effect on managing animals, so I need to do before first beta :

• selling creatures

Perhaps I'll add before delivering :
  • add creature managers (in light version just to add some NPC and more dues in camp)
  • add guards (in light version just to add some NPC and more dues in camp)

After that the mod will be playable and I'll can begin working on the more difficult jobs :)

Note : the magic key to engage dialog with a slave will be important else, for example, if you enslave an offspring and activate it with 'E' you have all dialogs from Sexout Pregnancy and all dialogs from Slavers Life. Hope you have a very hight vertical resolution :D