SexoutSlavers - Enslave NPC and enjoy (deprecated)

may have kinda found out why npc re eqiuping armor. was semit afk with game running had just striped off the armor on some that reequiped it. the noticed that when they got warped back due to getting to far from beacon they had reequiped.  it dont happen every time but happens on all the ones that reequip cause the only thing being reequiped is armor not regular clothes.

I have a problem where at first I could enslave a person took them to camp had them stay at beacon fast traveled came back they were gone now I can mezz people but the won't enslave I have tried the esp at different spots inload order from top to bottom any help would be awesome I really want this mod to work

I enslaved three raiders from the barn near the camp had them stay at sperm beacon broke them fast traveled to Jacobs town came back and slaves walked away couldn't stop them later I would try to enslave again target would mezz but not enslave sometime when I exited game and restarted they would appear on load with slave garb but disappear in seconds is there any known mods that conflict I also enslaved Alice a mod created follower first she hung around

sorry for being a pain just want to get this to work i uninstalled the game went in did a save came out re installed went to camp reactivated it the alice npc was still in that area i mezzed her broke her took her to crimson caravan put down beacon made her a prostitute mezzed a caravan guard enslaved her broke her made her a prostitute at same spot collected some camps quit game for time came back those two are still at work but now can only mezz cant get the enslave part to go i did remove the d202endtraining token from the caravan person did not have to do it from the alice one any ideals would be greatly appreciated i did set it to be able to enslave scripted npc because even a caravan guard was considered a scripted npc  

sounds like u have to many scripts running. sometimes no matter what scripts for mods stop working normaly a game reload or worst case a restart fix it.

heres what i recommend for u is to either go thru your mods and remove any ones using scripts thats not important for your gameplay. 2nd try to not enslave scipted npc. game has to work harder if u enslave scrited npc.

also go back a page or 2 and look at mine and mod ops load order it might help u arrange your mod order to work better.

Tu joues avec la version 1 de Slaver'sLife. Tu dois démarrer une partie neuve avec la dernière version ou attends plutôt demain, là je ne peux pas mais demain je posterai surement une nouvelle version avec des corrections. Mais attention je suis encore en stade alpha et je travaille a stabiliser tout ça avant de délivrer une première béta.

I can do anything today, I'll post more tomorrow and surely a new version with corrections, but remember it 's an alpha stade, I must to stabilize berfore delivering a beta one.

strec still have a problem with the test offspring from the preg mod whenever i enslave her all theother slaves leave. dont know why. once anther offsring grows ill see if it does with them. may just be cause its a test offspring.

also can u fix that once u change a slaves job u cant select the old job ever again.

found another bug. did the lonsome road dlc when came back alot of my slaves no longer where usng collars or the pipboy but whre still slaves. also u stop getting money from your prostitutes after doing a dlc. i still received money during the dlc but once got back to mojave started getting 0

There are 3 modes of command :

- performing action on a NPC is done by activating (E) while sneaking (to inject drug, enslave or call a corpse harvester for example)

- performing action on a beacon is done by 'left-shift-E' 

- orders are given to slaves by dialogs

edit : modified in next version, shift is no more necessary.

SexoutSlavers version 0-9-0-7 : attached at this post

• fixed minor bugs preventing some tokens disappear once their work finished 
  • fixed minor bugs letting appear several times the same choice in some dialogues
  • minor corrections to camp :P
  • McM options are back
  • you can no more enslave NPC if you kill it while mezzed
  • CAUTION - injecting drug is now a agression (don't forget to activate the McM option to make drug act instantly)
  • guards and creature managers have patrol package. If broken you can say them to get back to work
  • most informations on terminal and some in slaver note have been modified
  • allied NPC have now their own dialogues
  • a controller survey the mod and says you if it seems broken so you can restart a previous save
  • no more need to use shift to activate items or NPC. Sometimes you must sneak to do some operations.
  • some changes that I forgot to note :)

You need to start a fresh save (without any datas from previous versions).

At the moment you still have an unlimited supply of capsules, necklaces and drugs but it will not last long :P

CAUTION : make a save before each fasttravel or activating a door if you have slaves following you. There are some rooms in FNV that seems really bugged and break the mod. NEVER DO AUTO OR QUICK SAVES.

Personnaly I use CASM to do stable and auto saves : CASM at Nexus. It permit really stable quick and auto saves.

todo for next version :

• activate production of collars and drugs to be buyed at attendant

todo later :

• manage stockage and freeze of babies, egges and pup
  • manage milk producing 
  • manage drugged milk producing 
  • making quest with white glove society to have orders of human slaves from them
  • making quest with crimson company to have orders of creature slaves from them
  • managing factions relations
  • making dialogs with raiders to have orders of human slaves from them

SexoutSlavers version Beta 1-0-0-0 : attached at this thread at the first post

• collars and drugs are sold by attendant 
  • collars and drugs are produced depending on how many slaves you have at work
  • some default values modified in McM
  • version will appear at each game load
  • the infos tool show the stock of food at camp
  • if there are no butcher, no food is produced
  • drug is removed from player stock when used
  • collar is removed from player stock when enslaving
  • corrected 2 major bugs happening when a slave become invalid
  • a child can't no more be a prostitute
  • you can't inject drugs on offsprings

todo later :

• manage stockage and freeze of babies, egges and pup
  • manage milk producing 
  • manage drugged milk producing 
  • making quest with white glove society to have orders of human slaves from them
  • making quest with crimson company to have orders of creature slaves from them
  • managing factions relations
  • making dialogs with raiders to have orders of human slaves from them

Could you show your load order please ? Are you using the last version Beta 1-0-0-0 ?

Did you try to set it at first .esp and at last .esp ?

Yes, I'm using the latest version 1.0.0.0 and I will try moving it on top.

Edit: I know where the problem is from... I cleaned your mod with FNVEdit and then my game won't load but after restoring your original esp file all is good again.

This is very strange but it seems like your mod should NOT be touched with FNVEdit.

Anyway... Like I said all is good again ;-)

Could you show your load order please ? Are you using the last version Beta 1-0-0-0 ?

Did you try to set it at first .esp and at last .esp ?

Yes, I'm using the latest version 1.0.0.0 and I will try moving it on top.

Edit: I know where the problem is from... I cleaned your mod with FNVEdit and then my game won't load but after restoring your original esp file all is good again.

This is very strange but it seems like your mod should NOT be touched with FNVEdit.

Anyway... Like I said all is good again ;-)

Can you confirm this was with FNVEdit 3.0.31 (or later)?

The cleaning process can only make issues if there is something wrong in the decoding, a lot of which has been corrected in the last year or so.