I'm thinking the quest handling the punishments failed to start for some reason. Have you by any chance done this quest?

Also, if you can try, after getting tied up, if you use console command

sqv dr_punishmentimperial

does it report the quest as running or stopped?

Yep, quest done, Jaree-Ra is dead.

Console command result:

Enabled: No

State: Stopped

Current Stage: 0

Priority: 90

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Looks like the aliases didn't work quite like I expected when doing them. I'll pm you with a fix, since I haven't been able to test it myself. Or not, looks like you can't use the messaging system for whatever reason. Anyway, I've attached a file here that should fix it, picking a random NPC instead of Jaree-ra, untested however. attachicon.gifDeviousRegulations.esp

Worked like a charm! Thanks!

Do the devices from Integration work normally? As in, do they prevent the correct sexlab animations?

For uploading your log:

First enable logging in your Skyrim.ini file, which can be found in \Documents\My games\Skyrim\

In that file under section [Papyrus]

change the following lines:

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

They should be set to =0 by default, change them to =1.

After that load the game, do whatever produced the error.

Afterwards, upload your logfile from \Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the actual logfile is named Papyrus.0.log. Upload that here so I can look at it.

so i did what you said cant find logs in the folder i only got 2 files. and are the other devivous mods supposed to be in the mcm cause reugaltion is the only one there

If you can't see Integration in MCM it's most likely not working correctly. And that's causing problems with regulations since I'm relying on it for using the items. Try reinstalling Integration and related mods completely?

And out of curiosity, what were the files named in the log folder?

If you can't see Integration in MCM it's most likely not working correctly. And that's causing problems with regulations since I'm relying on it for using the items. Try reinstalling Integration and related mods completely?

And out of curiosity, what were the files named in the log folder?

I am reinstalling my mods and there is nothing in my logs folder, it just appeared

*edit* i got the logs dunno how to upload it and intergration still not working.

Happy new year everone!

Also, new version 1.4:

- Added a whitelist of locations for punishments, everywhere else the scenes are skipped, should avoid long walks accross Skyrim
    * For Imperials it includes Solitude and bit of surrounding areas
    * For Stormcloaks, it's Windhelm & surrounds and their camps
- Added a 50% chance for the Field commanders to have a master key on them
- Added some braziers next to the Stormcloak cages
- Fixed Imperial punishment failing to start if Jaree-Ra was dead

This version should work both with current and the coming version of Integration that has been updated for new version of Arousal.

I am reinstalling my mods and there is nothing in my logs folder, it just appeared

*edit* i got the logs dunno how to upload it and intergration still not working.

The forums won't accept .log files, you probably need to package it into a zip first, then just use the attach files option when posting.

The forums won't accept .log files, you probably need to package it into a zip first, then just use the attach files option when posting.

or just change the  .log   to   .txt  , that works as well.

Happy new year everone!

Also, new version 1.4:

- Added a whitelist of locations for punishments, everywhere else the scenes are skipped, should avoid long walks accross Skyrim

* For Imperials it includes Solitude and bit of surrounding areas

* For Stormcloaks, it's Windhelm & surrounds and their camps

- Added a 50% chance for the Field commanders to have a master key on them

- Added some braziers next to the Stormcloak cages

- Fixed Imperial punishment failing to start if Jaree-Ra was dead

This version should work both with current and the coming version of Integration that has been updated for new version of Arousal.

If it's updated for the new version of Arousal, does it still work wit the old version, or should I wait before updating? I'm holding off from updating Arousal til' Devious Devices gets updated to be compatible.

Should work for both. I worded that a bit badly in the update post, it works for the current DD and the versions of SexLab + Aroused it requires, and for the next version of DD and the SexLab + Aroused versions required in that.

I don't have that complex stuff going on with them and the basic stuff seems to have stayed pretty much the same.

That sounds a lot like there's something wrong with your Devious Devices - Integrations or Regulations installation. Is either missing from the MCM menu and are the items from Integration working correctly?

And yes, he not actually giving you one was the first sign that something was wrong. It sound like the background quest responsible for having rikke & tullius watch you didn't start either when you joined.

Also a thing I think might be quite fun is checkups every say 24 hours in the Imperial camp where all the female soldiers line up and the Legate inspects each one one by one, then punishes accordingly. Also another thing that some people might enjoy is punishment given by the Legate personally in the Castle Dour dungeons perhaps, after not wearing a chastity belt enough times.

Inspection would be rather fun idea, but would require a bit more of doing since there aren't really any female legionnaires by default.

2nd idea might happen at some point, although I think I need to think up something similar for stormcloaks, as there's already a bit of extra in the scenes on the imperial side :D

I have an Idea to start DR without the Mainquest.

If the PC move to a Military Camp,he become a Belt. (the CivilWar Quest dosnt start)

go the PC to the other Faction (City or Camp),so he was punished and become a punishment Plugin.

(all Guards can catch the pc and forces him to the Commander)

(its a nice Option for the third Quest of Radiant Prostitution)

I have an Idea to start DR without the Mainquest.

If the PC move to a Military Camp,he become a Belt. (the CivilWar Quest dosnt start)

go the PC to the other Faction (City or Camp),so he was punished and become a punishment Plugin.

(all Guards can catch the pc and forces him to the Commander)

(its a nice Option for the third Quest of Radiant Prostitution)

Was thinking of possibly doing something like that at some point ;)

Still having a bit of trouble with Windhelm... PC gets bound, Galmar draws a whip and... that's it. I waited to no avail. Is there a console command for this?

From the main post:

Issues & Compatibility

• The officers might sometimes get stuck with half drawn canes, this can be worked around in couple of ways:

* Wait 45 seconds for the scene to time out

* Use console to manually unequip & equip the cane again

* Use MCM menu to reset the punishment

It's pretty much just skyrim acting up :P

Imperial punishment is glitched for me cant figure out what the problem is quest starts but Tullius just goes back to what he was doing before.

Are you running the latest version (1.4)? If you are, post you log :)

And this is the 2nd (or later) time of you getting caught?

Imperial punishment is glitched for me cant figure out what the problem is quest starts but Tullius just goes back to what he was doing before.

Are you running the latest version (1.4)? If you are, post you log :)

And this is the 2nd (or later) time of you getting caught?

2nd and I have the log but its quite large  to upload any easy way to find script for quest?

So I've been testing the compatibility of this mod with Civil War Overhaul, and I'm not sure if I hit an incompatibility or if CWO has just gone crazy on it's own. I was able to complete the civil war quests up to and including the siege of Whiterun (on Imperial side), but the next missions after that took me to The Pale. These were going fine until Rikke announced that we were attacking Dawnstar... the attack began but after awhile it became clear that the waves of enemies were just not stopping. The attack failed (this is something that can happen in CWO) but later I got a message from a courier telling me that Whiterun was under attack. Unfortunately the quest that popped up was actually another attack on Dawnstar, which basically went as before with endless waves of enemies. I even set myself immortal to see if I could run around killing things fast enough, but I'd wipe out one group of enemies and turn around only to see a huge new group of them.

Again, nothing to do with this mod really, but I thought I'd just bring awareness for others who might be trying this, or who may have tried this and not had the same issue as me (because it could actually be something like Immersive Patrols interfering for all I know).

ok here is log

Is this right after joining the legion? I see Rikke is still in the room, so I assume so. So if you're trying to rush to the punishment bits right from the start, wait a bit more. The vanilla Skyrim scene where Rikke & Tullius talk around the war room table needs to play through before the punishment scene can start. It should however resume automatically if you're already bound once they're finished talking, but knowing skyrim, I'd wait to start anything after they're finished.

ok here is log

Is this right after joining the legion? I see Rikke is still in the room, so I assume so. So if you're trying to rush to the punishment bits right from the start, wait a bit more. The vanilla Skyrim scene where Rikke & Tullius talk around the war room table needs to play through before the punishment scene can start. It should however resume automatically if you're already bound once they're finished talking, but knowing skyrim, I'd wait to start anything after they're finished.

its after the Jagged crown quest and Rikke is there but they don't talk

So I've been testing the compatibility of this mod with Civil War Overhaul, and I'm not sure if I hit an incompatibility or if CWO has just gone crazy on it's own. I was able to complete the civil war quests up to and including the siege of Whiterun (on Imperial side), but the next missions after that took me to The Pale. These were going fine until Rikke announced that we were attacking Dawnstar... the attack began but after awhile it became clear that the waves of enemies were just not stopping. The attack failed (this is something that can happen in CWO) but later I got a message from a courier telling me that Whiterun was under attack. Unfortunately the quest that popped up was actually another attack on Dawnstar, which basically went as before with endless waves of enemies. I even set myself immortal to see if I could run around killing things fast enough, but I'd wipe out one group of enemies and turn around only to see a huge new group of them.

Again, nothing to do with this mod really, but I thought I'd just bring awareness for others who might be trying this, or who may have tried this and not had the same issue as me (because it could actually be something like Immersive Patrols interfering for all I know).

Heh, I doubt it's this interefering with it unless you were running around without your belt. At that point you can't talk to Rikke anymore, she just tells you to go to see Tullius. Though I'm planning to extend that to the field commanders in each hold, so they can rely the word back to Tullius.

okay i finnally figured it out. i also have checked if i got everything downloaded correctly, i got the right versions and all.

[12/31/2013 - 03:27:46PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[12/31/2013 - 03:27:46PM] VM is freezing...
[12/31/2013 - 03:27:46PM] VM is frozen
[12/31/2013 - 03:27:46PM] Dumping stack 248040:
--------------------- snip ---------------------
[12/31/2013 - 04:00:01PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[12/31/2013 - 04:00:01PM] VM is freezing...
[12/31/2013 - 04:00:01PM] VM is frozen
[12/31/2013 - 04:00:01PM] Dumping stack 149548:

Basically your save has run out of memory to run scripts, so stuff relying on scripts are broken. Nothing really that can be done about it except to start a new game.