okay i finnally figured it out. i also have checked if i got everything downloaded correctly, i got the right versions and all.

how will i be able to do that?

The same way you did last time. Just play through the joining part & equipping and upload the log afterwards.

[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM] VM is freezing...
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM] VM is frozen
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM] Dumping stack 183895:
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     Type: Normal
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     Return register: None
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     Has stack callback: No
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     Stack trace:
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]         [alias Player on quest zadQuest (7700F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnLocationChange() - (requested call)
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]             [param 0]: [Location < (00018A4A)>]
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]             [param 1]: None
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM] Dumping stack 183903:
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     Type: Normal
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     Return register: None
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     Has stack callback: No
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]     Stack trace:
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]         [alias Player on quest zaddQuestMonitor (74005965)].zaddQuestMonitorPlayerScript.OnLocationChange() - (requested call)
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]             [param 0]: [Location < (00018A4A)>]
[12/31/2013 - 03:02:37PM]             [param 1]: None

Actually, the papyrus.0.log is the latest. This dates to dec 31st.

You can open the file yourself in notepad for example. If you see similar lines in there "dumping stack ...", it's the problem :)

[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM] VM is freezing...
[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM] VM is frozen
[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM] Dumping stack 47309:
[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM]     Type: Normal
[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM]     Return register: None
[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM]     Has stack callback: No
[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM]     Stack trace:
[01/08/2014 - 05:44:02PM]         [zadNPC (320274C1)].zadnpcquestscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - (requested call)

And that goes on for a couple of thousand lines. Still stack dumping, as in, the game is getting rid of all the running scripts. It's done when you have too many scripts running at once, which can mean too many script mods at once, or a poorly written one doing way too much stuff, or something else is wrong, no easy answer here.

As you can see it lists zad on the bit I quoted, which is basically scripts from DD - Integration. And as the belt equips rely on the scripts there, the stormcloak belt you need to equip isn't actually getting equipped due to the problems. However, don't mistake the scipts listed as the cause, it most likely is something else than these two mods, the game just dumps ALL running scripts, including the ones that behave properly, when one breaks.

So for future reference, check your log and if you see it doing dumps, that's the problem, any mod relying on scripts won't work properly at that point. Nor will skyrims own scripts for that matter.

And yes, removing some mods and starting a new game with less is probably the best approach, and I suggest going for the Tech Support forum if you need help.

I've been playing through the civil war quests on the Imperial side, and I must say that I am really loving the direction of the mod at the moment. The idea of sacrificing one's sexuality to join a cause such as the Legion is intriguing, and I am very impressed by the speed at which this mod is coming together. Kudos!

In an attempt to be helpful and put something into the proverbial suggestion box, I've been doing quite a bit of thinking about this mod, and what steps I think could be taken to improve it or add more depth/immersion. Below is a short list of what I think could be interesting additions:

Suggestion(s) regarding Legate Rikke:

Legate Rikke, like all women in the Legion, wears a Legion-issued chastity belt. However, this doesn't seem to have much of an effect other than being a cosmetic additon to her wardrobe. I see this as something of an opportunity for expansion. In my opinion, it might add a little bit more depth to the mod if Rikke wearing a chastity device had more of an effect on the player's interactions with her.

For example, in the mod's current state, when your arousal levels are adequately high, you can approach Legate Rikke and beg for release, which usually results in a curt refusal. It is clear that between the two of them, General Tullius is the more dominant, and therefore he is the mouthpiece through which the majority of the punishments, sexual domination and snarky comments can be channelled through. You don't need a second such mouthpiece, so Legate Rikke seems a little redunant in that light. In narrative terms, redundant elements are boring elements, so how can we make her more interesting? My proposition is to make her the sympathetic ear to the player's problem I think that her own incarceration within a chastity device might make her a little bit more sympathetic to your plight. She's been locked up in that thing for longer than you have, and probably knows all too well how the sensation of unquenched lust burning away in your loins can really ruin your day.

This would open up a number of narrative options and potential storylines regarding the triangle between the player, Tullius and Rikke. What if the player (utilising adequate powers of persuasion) managed to emotionally manipulate or convince Legate Rikke to release them from their chastity device? ("Don't you dare let Tullius catch you without it, or it'll be both our heads! I'm sticking my neck out for you, here!" "You haven't put the belt back on yet? Are you mad? You're going to get me in trouble!" etc.)

You might not even NEED to see Rikke's punishment for letting you out of the belt happening... It might just be that after getting caught without your belt by Tullius, the next time you see Rikke, she's wearing nothing but a full set of arm and legbands, chastity bra, posture collar, and chastity belt... Implying that some serious punishment went on behind the scenes. It might be that Rikke talks to you about it to let you know how badly you screwed up and how she won't be doing you any more favours any time soon. (But perhaps a little more expert emotional manipulation and begging further down the line might change her opinion...)

I was just thinking that we already have Tullius as the focal point for dispensing sadism... It might be interesting to do something else with Legate Rikke than just make her his narrative-mini-me, dispensing smaller doses of the same sadism.

Second (smaller) suggestion regarding Legate Rikke:

Seeing signs of her own personal frustration with her belt might be interesting... Just now and again...

Suggestion(s) regarding Legate Rikke and General Tullius:

This second suggestion is a bit of a "flavour enhancer," but not really quite as ambitious or enormous as my last suggestion. Essentially, taking part in some conversations between Tullius and Rikke (perhaps regarding the belts?) might add some flavour. Because otherwise, it's just vanilla talk between them and that's not hugely exciting. Perhaps some conversations where they discuss organising an inspection of all the women's belts in a particular company of the Legion? ("Which company is up for belt inspection tomorrow?" "That would be the 3rd." "Ugh. Damn. That's nearly (X number) of belts we're going to have to inspect. It seems like such a waste of time. We've got a war to fight, dammit!" "Sir, this is important.".... etc.)

Essentially, it would be nice to see some kind of references to the belts from these two that aren't directly related to the player. There's a whole legion of women out there wearing the things, and at the moment, they're little more than background 'furniture' to the mod's narrative. I think that's another area that's ripe for expansion.

I think that being sent by Tullius to witness a punishment scene might be an interesting addition which would bring these background figures (the legionettes) into the foreground. ("This is what happens to women who disobey orders and take off their belts.") Maybe if the player bugs Tullius enough, begging constantly to have their belt removed, he loses patience. He has a war to lead, after all. He's not just here to listen to your whining about sexual frustration. He sends you to go and see the punishment to remind you of the price of disobedience. I think that this would be implemented best as a step in between being fitted with punishment plugs and being personally subjected to the physical sadism/flogging/whipping punishments themselves.

Another interesting addition might be walking in to see Tullius, and instead finding him locked in a conversation with a female legionnaire who is already begging for release from her belt. (You were coming to beg for release, but it looks like this other bitch beat you to it! And goddamn it, she's gone and put Tullius into a damned foul mood, now... Looks like my chances of being released today just dwindled into nothing...)

Or perhaps seeing a number of others "taking their oaths" would be a fun addition to the mod? You walk out into the grounds and see a row of women standing naked, and at their sergeant's orders, they put on their chastity belts and repeat the oath.... Much the same as you did, just en-masse....

Of course, the idea of seeing a belt inspection in progress has already been mentioned, and whilst this is an idea that I find particularly appealing, I won't type it all out again here since it would basically be tantamount to mirroring an earlier post.

Suggestions for further justification of the chastity belts:

Let's be honest, the real fetish of enforced chastity isn't to do with preventing pregnancy. It's to do with establishing control. It equates to one person exerting control over another's sexual pleasure, and this is what makes the kink/fetish so intense. So, whilst the pregnancy rationale for justifying the chastity belts is a valid one, it might be a little "hotter" to strike an angle that is a little bit closer to the reasons why we all love chastity play. I propose that the "pregnancy rationale" is simply the propaganda/poster boy reason that they use them. It's what they say to recruits to put them at ease, and it's what they say to the public to keep them from starting an outcry..... but the actual purpose is just a little bit more.... practical.

The truth is that it all boils down to control in the end. If someone holds the keys to your sexuality, they own you.

If the Stormcloaks offered you a position amongst your ranks, would you take it? Of course not, because they don't hold your chastity keys, and if you dared to betray the Legion, you could kiss any hope of future release goodbye. Not to mention the fact that the hope of release and fear of punishment keeps all of the soldiers on their toes and keeps them obedient. It also reduces on desertion (again - if you dare to desert from the legion, your cunt is going to be going hungry for quite some time...). Another interesting aspect is that of a rite of passage. A shared hardship amongst a group of individuals is known to increase cohesiveness and relationship strength within that group of individuals. Whilst studying a minor course in anthropology at university, I explored a number of such rites of passage, and I must say that this would definitely qualify.

Not to mention... Knowledge that they will be released at the end of the war will certainly make the female members of the army fight harder to achieve that goal, (regardless of what political ideology they might hold or whether or not they want to see Skyrim under Imperial rule or not...)

Anyway, after having fun playing this mod, I felt that it was only "right" to actually sit down and type out some suggestions on what sort of features might make the mod a little more impressive than it already is. I was thinking that I might turn a few of the elements described above into a short story and submit it for your amusement, but that would be at some undisclosed point in the future when I have time to burn and creative juices to spill. :P

Loving the mod so far. I hope to see it continue to expand and grow in due time.

-Salune.

[EDIT:::] Gah, I knew I would forget something....

Suggestion: General Tullius key removal.

When General Tullius catches you without your chastity belt, he removes the key from your inventory, from what I can see. However, no explanation of how he knows you have the key, or how he takes it, is given.

Perhaps a little bit of an interrogation would be in order? Just a few posts of dialogue where Tullius attempts to get the information out of you. Once the player confesses that they have the key, then it would make sense to have Tullius remove it. Another addition might be that if (as I suggested above,) Rikke could be convinced to "help" the player, then this would explain how Tullius knew she had released you...

i'm having a problem :/ ,,.... 

So i got the key from tulius , and i clicked the chastity belt and i can just unequip it like that without the key, or anything , but i'm still wearing it while i can drop the belt

so bassicly i'm wearing the belt , while i dropped it ? O.o weard , 

Hi,

just to mention that I've the same problem.

The mod work without any problem but at the end of the stormclock part, I receive the master key, unlock the belt and the colar but it's still visible and appear not equiped in my inventory. If I equip again the items, no message appear and I can unequip again the items without any message. If I fast travel, normaly this event result in a plug activation (most of case) but now, nothing (with the items visible but not equiped in the inventory), so I think it's really a visual bug.

Just in case, here is a part of my load order (only devious mods related) :

zaz animation.esm

sexlab.esm

sexlab aroused.esm

devious asset.esm

--

devious integration.esp

devious for the mass.esp

devious deviants.esp

devious regulations.esp

I will try to uninstall and reinstall the mod to see if it solve the probleme.

post-254976-0-10204500-1389439290_thumb.jpg

post-254976-0-60809100-1389439296_thumb.jpg

I've been playing through the civil war quests on the Imperial side, and I must say that I am really loving the direction of the mod at the moment. The idea of sacrificing one's sexuality to join a cause such as the Legion is intriguing, and I am very impressed by the speed at which this mod is coming together. Kudos!

Thanks for the feedback!

I hadn't really thought of making those sort of background scenes, with other soldiers getting reprimanded. But now that you mentioned it, it would be nice fit, I'll add it to my list of possible stuff to add. It would add a nice bit of atmosphere to the whole thing. Annoyingly enough there really aren't any female soldiers on the imperial side apart from Rikke. Though there's a mod called legionettes (somewhere in nexus) I'm using that changes that.

For Rikke the dialogue after the war touches her being in the belt long a little bit, when you ask for the key. Admittedly not that great or big part of the dialogue, and could probably use something extra somewhere else, as Rikke is really the only female soldier you come across and can talk to on either side of the war.

For the control aspect of the belt, that was somewhat on my mind when doing the explanation dialogue for the belt when joining. Though I don't think they'd spell it out so clearly for potential recruits, so it's only slightly implied with the remark that the keys will be given when the war is won.

Hi,

just to mention that I've the same problem.

The mod work without any problem but at the end of the stormclock part, I receive the master key, unlock the belt and the colar but it's still visible and appear not equiped in my inventory. If I equip again the items, no message appear and I can unequip again the items without any message. If I fast travel, normaly this event result in a plug activation (most of case) but now, nothing (with the items visible but not equiped in the inventory), so I think it's really a visual bug.

Just in case, here is a part of my load order (only devious mods related) :

zaz animation.esm

sexlab.esm

sexlab aroused.esm

devious asset.esm

--

devious integration.esp

devious for the mass.esp

devious deviants.esp

devious regulations.esp

I will try to uninstall and reinstall the mod to see if it solve the probleme.

attachicon.gif2014-01-11_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-11_00002.jpg

That usually means something is wrong with your DD - Integration (and/or regulations) installation. The belt equipping and effects are completely handled by integration, so if that breaks, so will this. Anyway, if you post your papyrus log, I'll take a look if there's anything there.

In fact, I've made some test and, before the last part of the war quest (help Ulfric to take Solitude), when I interact with the belt or the colar, I have a popup menu asking if I want to use a key or force unlock, but after the quest, and receive the master key, if I use the belt or the colar, it's correctly removed but there is no message to unlock with the key or force unlock.

So, seeing this, I have reload a previous save and force unlock the belt and colar before the end of the quest. After speaking with Tulius and killing him, the big guy (don't remember his name) who put the belt on us say to me "oh you remove you belt again", nice, and put it on me again. After that, I ask him to remove it and I receive the key, and this time, don't know why but I can remove the belt and the colar with the normal popup menu, no bug this time and the stuf correctly disapear from my caracter.

Another and last thing, before this two test, and with the bug active, if the esp is deactivated (I haven't uninstalled the mod, just untick the mod in wryesmash), the game CTD, so I think even if the items are shown as innactive in the inventory, they are not.

I have try to change my load order (invert devious asset.esm and selexb aroused.esm as demanded by your mod) but no change. I can see some of sexlab addons are not accorded about the esm load order, especialy your addon, captured dream shop and devious for the mass who ask me to put aroused after devious asset, all other mods say to put aroused before the assets. But I really think this is not a load order problem, and not an asset installation problem because I've try near every mods on this forum without problem.

I read carfully the installation instructions for the mods I decide to use, control my load order with wryesmash and try dirrent things when something does not work or if I have CTD, but this time I don't know what is the problem. I have already try to reinstal the mods linked to your addon but problem already here. The quest is now finish and the bug bypassed, but if someone else like  kronnos44 have the same problem, it'll be cool if we found why this problem occured.

I will try to reload the bugged savegame to upload a papyrus log asap.

Here is my papyrus log. I never open this file because I can't understand it, but I hope this could help to found a solution.

I have just load a save before entering the castle where Tulius is, after that I figh him, and save again. I have try to unlock the belt before receive the key but this time, no popup menu and the belt appear unequiped in the inventory, but equiped on my caracter.

Here is my papyrus log. I never open this file because I can't understand it, but I hope this could help to found a solution.

I have just load a save before entering the castle where Tulius is, after that I figh him, and save again. I have try to unlock the belt before receive the key but this time, no popup menu and the belt appear unequiped in the inventory, but equiped on my caracter.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.txt

Just to make sure I understood you correctly. You're on the stormcloaks, loaded a game just before the last fight against tullius. Afterwards got the key but opening the belt with it didn't give you the menu to actually open it?

The log doesn't show anything about Devious Devices - Integration which handles all the belt equipping. At the very least it should show at the start of the log when you load the game that it's loaded. Does the configuration menu for Integration work for you? And what version of it are you running?

Yes, it's exactly that. No menu to use the key or force unlock, and no message to tell me that I've remove the belt, colar or plug, but when I click on one of this items, it appear as unequiped in my inventory.

I will try to load an older savegame, I think I have one before entering Solitude (And before the Ulfric battle speech).

I have the v2.6.4 of Integration, but I'm on the way to upgrade to 2.6.5 to see if the problem can be solved with this last version.

I try to load this savegame, test the MCM menu and make a point to you after that. Thank you for your help.

You are right, the MCM menu does not load. After installing the 2.6.5 and loading a valid save, the menu is ok and all is working without problem.

Thank you for this great help :)

And, of course, thank you for this mod, really like it.

Just out of curiosity, do either of the keys

(bedroom and pocket)

respawn at any time?

The reason that I ask is that from what other people are saying, it sounds as if there are a few interesting punishments which I haven't yet seen... And since there are only two keys, this would mean that there are only two opportunities to remove the belt and thus earn a punishment. Since there are only therefore two punishments, I find it somewhat odd that I'm seeing reference to punishments that somehow involve people holding rods or something to that effect?

I'm just asking... Forgive me for my nosiness. :P

Nice mod. Played through the cw questline a couple of weeks ago with v1.1. I'll probably come back in a few weeks to maybe try Stormcload side with a dedicated character. Nord, light or no amor, shield and restoration skill. Healing the npc soldiers and 'accidentally' setting of 'devices most devious' :)

Could you perchance tell me where the Stormcloak and Imperial emblems are from. Are they yours? Or are they even hidden somewhere in the vastness of beth's bsas?

I would like to use them for something a have been contemplating for quite some time ;)