Just out of curiosity, do either of the keys

(bedroom and pocket)

respawn at any time?

The reason that I ask is that from what other people are saying, it sounds as if there are a few interesting punishments which I haven't yet seen... And since there are only two keys, this would mean that there are only two opportunities to remove the belt and thus earn a punishment. Since there are only therefore two punishments, I find it somewhat odd that I'm seeing reference to punishments that somehow involve people holding rods or something to that effect?

I'm just asking... Forgive me for my nosiness. :P

The one in the pockets won't respawn, not sure about the bedroom one, whatever the defaults are for the location. There is a chance that the officers in the camps and hold capitals have one in their pockets as well.

And yep, first time you manage to get out and are caught, you're fitted with some extra items. Second time you're caught, there's something bit more public involved, with some slightly harsher items afterwards. ;)

Nice mod. Played through the cw questline a couple of weeks ago with v1.1. I'll probably come back in a few weeks to maybe try Stormcload side with a dedicated character. Nord, light or no amor, shield and restoration skill. Healing the npc soldiers and 'accidentally' setting of 'devices most devious' :)

Could you perchance tell me where the Stormcloak and Imperial emblems are from. Are they yours? Or are they even hidden somewhere in the vastness of beth's bsas?

I would like to use them for something a have been contemplating for quite some time ;)

The plugs won't actually react to spells currently, as I didn't want them to favor mages. The chance for them to activate on their own is slightly higher though to compensate :P I'm planning on adding couple of different version of the plugs later though when the Min finishes the effects, and then equip the player with one based on skill levels or some other check, so mages would get something that reacts to casting and fighters something else.

The emblems are just versions I found with google and made a mask out of basically to impose on the textures. Image manipulation isn't one of my best abilities ;)

Ok I feel dumb, but i put the belt on, but it keeps telling me to lock it, and I can't figure out how :/

Does the mcm menu of integration work? And what version of it are you using?

Generally your problem means Integration isn't installed/working correctly.

Hello again!

I seem to have encountered a new problem with my play-through of the mod. Essentially, when caught without my belt for the 2nd time, I am approached by General Tullius who states: "Perhaps this will keep you in line..." and then the game crashes to desktop. From what I have inferred, this is when the more advanced punishment scene is supposed to play, but for some reason, I instead find myself staring at my desktop a few seconds later instead.

I CAN see the Devious Devices integration menu, and my load order is as follows:

Skyrim

Dawnguard

Dragonborn

HearthFires

ApachiiHair

Schlongs of Skyrim- Core

Sexlab

SexlabAroused

ZaZAnimationPack

Devious Devices

Update

MF_RadiantProstitution

Sexlab_Paycrime

SkyUI

Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - FtMOutfits -merge

Devious Devices - FtMOutfitsDB -merge

Devious Devices - For the Masses - DB Outfits

Devious Devices - For the Masses - Outfits

Captured Dreams

Devious Deviants

Devious Regulations

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS-Dawnguard Armours

SOS-Dragonborn Armours

FNISspells

ZaZAnimationpackConfig

EliteRogueArmour

FullBootForKKSA

FlameAtronachArmor

TavernClothes-MTM

SoS- Smurf Average Addon

SoS- VectorPlexusMuscular Addon

SoS- VectorPlexusRegular Addon

HousecarlWhiterun

Legionettes

Sorry to keep coming back with every nickle and dime problem I'm running into, but I thank you all for your time and patience so far.

It tries to equip some new items on you at that point, so I'd guess it's missing some file / something is broken. First I'd suggest checking all the requirements that they're up to date and reinstall if needed. Sexlab & Zaz animation pack being the most likely choices for breakage here. Also, if you're using racemenu, check that as well. Though you'd need a few months old version for it to crash when equipping certain items, but it's possible.

What's with the zazanimationpackconfig in your load order? Just checked, it isn't on the latest version at least, if it's an mcm config menu, that should be included in the latest .esm file.

As mentioned in the issues section:

Alignment is off occasionally during the scenes

Though that's a bit further away from the cage than intended. Other than that, there aren't any animations made specifically for what is needed here, so I can't really do much else than just stick them closer.

I spent quite a long time trying to position the "visitors" in Solitude and in the reach stormcloak just perfectly. Would've taken far longer than reasonable to do the same for all the rest, hence the note ;). That said, I'll be moving the one in Windhelm closer for the next version.

I've been playing through the civil war quests on the Imperial side, and I must say that I am really loving the direction of the mod at the moment. The idea of sacrificing one's sexuality to join a cause such as the Legion is intriguing, and I am very impressed by the speed at which this mod is coming together. Kudos!

In an attempt to be helpful and put something into the proverbial suggestion box, I've been doing quite a bit of thinking about this mod, and what steps I think could be taken to improve it or add more depth/immersion. Below is a short list of what I think could be interesting additions:

Suggestion(s) regarding Legate Rikke:

Legate Rikke, like all women in the Legion, wears a Legion-issued chastity belt. However, this doesn't seem to have much of an effect other than being a cosmetic additon to her wardrobe. I see this as something of an opportunity for expansion. In my opinion, it might add a little bit more depth to the mod if Rikke wearing a chastity device had more of an effect on the player's interactions with her.

For example, in the mod's current state, when your arousal levels are adequately high, you can approach Legate Rikke and beg for release, which usually results in a curt refusal. It is clear that between the two of them, General Tullius is the more dominant, and therefore he is the mouthpiece through which the majority of the punishments, sexual domination and snarky comments can be channelled through. You don't need a second such mouthpiece, so Legate Rikke seems a little redunant in that light. In narrative terms, redundant elements are boring elements, so how can we make her more interesting? My proposition is to make her the sympathetic ear to the player's problem I think that her own incarceration within a chastity device might make her a little bit more sympathetic to your plight. She's been locked up in that thing for longer than you have, and probably knows all too well how the sensation of unquenched lust burning away in your loins can really ruin your day.

This would open up a number of narrative options and potential storylines regarding the triangle between the player, Tullius and Rikke. What if the player (utilising adequate powers of persuasion) managed to emotionally manipulate or convince Legate Rikke to release them from their chastity device? ("Don't you dare let Tullius catch you without it, or it'll be both our heads! I'm sticking my neck out for you, here!" "You haven't put the belt back on yet? Are you mad? You're going to get me in trouble!" etc.)

You might not even NEED to see Rikke's punishment for letting you out of the belt happening... It might just be that after getting caught without your belt by Tullius, the next time you see Rikke, she's wearing nothing but a full set of arm and legbands, chastity bra, posture collar, and chastity belt... Implying that some serious punishment went on behind the scenes. It might be that Rikke talks to you about it to let you know how badly you screwed up and how she won't be doing you any more favours any time soon. (But perhaps a little more expert emotional manipulation and begging further down the line might change her opinion...)

I was just thinking that we already have Tullius as the focal point for dispensing sadism... It might be interesting to do something else with Legate Rikke than just make her his narrative-mini-me, dispensing smaller doses of the same sadism.

Second (smaller) suggestion regarding Legate Rikke:

Seeing signs of her own personal frustration with her belt might be interesting... Just now and again...

Suggestion(s) regarding Legate Rikke and General Tullius:

This second suggestion is a bit of a "flavour enhancer," but not really quite as ambitious or enormous as my last suggestion. Essentially, taking part in some conversations between Tullius and Rikke (perhaps regarding the belts?) might add some flavour. Because otherwise, it's just vanilla talk between them and that's not hugely exciting. Perhaps some conversations where they discuss organising an inspection of all the women's belts in a particular company of the Legion? ("Which company is up for belt inspection tomorrow?" "That would be the 3rd." "Ugh. Damn. That's nearly (X number) of belts we're going to have to inspect. It seems like such a waste of time. We've got a war to fight, dammit!" "Sir, this is important.".... etc.)

Essentially, it would be nice to see some kind of references to the belts from these two that aren't directly related to the player. There's a whole legion of women out there wearing the things, and at the moment, they're little more than background 'furniture' to the mod's narrative. I think that's another area that's ripe for expansion.

I think that being sent by Tullius to witness a punishment scene might be an interesting addition which would bring these background figures (the legionettes) into the foreground. ("This is what happens to women who disobey orders and take off their belts.") Maybe if the player bugs Tullius enough, begging constantly to have their belt removed, he loses patience. He has a war to lead, after all. He's not just here to listen to your whining about sexual frustration. He sends you to go and see the punishment to remind you of the price of disobedience. I think that this would be implemented best as a step in between being fitted with punishment plugs and being personally subjected to the physical sadism/flogging/whipping punishments themselves.

Another interesting addition might be walking in to see Tullius, and instead finding him locked in a conversation with a female legionnaire who is already begging for release from her belt. (You were coming to beg for release, but it looks like this other bitch beat you to it! And goddamn it, she's gone and put Tullius into a damned foul mood, now... Looks like my chances of being released today just dwindled into nothing...)

Or perhaps seeing a number of others "taking their oaths" would be a fun addition to the mod? You walk out into the grounds and see a row of women standing naked, and at their sergeant's orders, they put on their chastity belts and repeat the oath.... Much the same as you did, just en-masse....

Of course, the idea of seeing a belt inspection in progress has already been mentioned, and whilst this is an idea that I find particularly appealing, I won't type it all out again here since it would basically be tantamount to mirroring an earlier post.

Suggestions for further justification of the chastity belts:

Let's be honest, the real fetish of enforced chastity isn't to do with preventing pregnancy. It's to do with establishing control. It equates to one person exerting control over another's sexual pleasure, and this is what makes the kink/fetish so intense. So, whilst the pregnancy rationale for justifying the chastity belts is a valid one, it might be a little "hotter" to strike an angle that is a little bit closer to the reasons why we all love chastity play. I propose that the "pregnancy rationale" is simply the propaganda/poster boy reason that they use them. It's what they say to recruits to put them at ease, and it's what they say to the public to keep them from starting an outcry..... but the actual purpose is just a little bit more.... practical.

The truth is that it all boils down to control in the end. If someone holds the keys to your sexuality, they own you.

If the Stormcloaks offered you a position amongst your ranks, would you take it? Of course not, because they don't hold your chastity keys, and if you dared to betray the Legion, you could kiss any hope of future release goodbye. Not to mention the fact that the hope of release and fear of punishment keeps all of the soldiers on their toes and keeps them obedient. It also reduces on desertion (again - if you dare to desert from the legion, your cunt is going to be going hungry for quite some time...). Another interesting aspect is that of a rite of passage. A shared hardship amongst a group of individuals is known to increase cohesiveness and relationship strength within that group of individuals. Whilst studying a minor course in anthropology at university, I explored a number of such rites of passage, and I must say that this would definitely qualify.

Not to mention... Knowledge that they will be released at the end of the war will certainly make the female members of the army fight harder to achieve that goal, (regardless of what political ideology they might hold or whether or not they want to see Skyrim under Imperial rule or not...)

Anyway, after having fun playing this mod, I felt that it was only "right" to actually sit down and type out some suggestions on what sort of features might make the mod a little more impressive than it already is. I was thinking that I might turn a few of the elements described above into a short story and submit it for your amusement, but that would be at some undisclosed point in the future when I have time to burn and creative juices to spill. :P

Loving the mod so far. I hope to see it continue to expand and grow in due time.

-Salune.

[EDIT:::] Gah, I knew I would forget something....

Suggestion: General Tullius key removal.

When General Tullius catches you without your chastity belt, he removes the key from your inventory, from what I can see. However, no explanation of how he knows you have the key, or how he takes it, is given.

Perhaps a little bit of an interrogation would be in order? Just a few posts of dialogue where Tullius attempts to get the information out of you. Once the player confesses that they have the key, then it would make sense to have Tullius remove it. Another addition might be that if (as I suggested above,) Rikke could be convinced to "help" the player, then this would explain how Tullius knew she had released you...

Salune's comments on Rikke and the chastity belts inspired the following idea:

An army of the Imperial's caliber can't just punish rule-breakers, it has to reward those who go "above and beyond" as well.  Now for someone wearing a chastity belt, a normal reward would be some time with the chastity belt off so that they could relieve their sexual frustration, but letting a belt-less female soldier run around a camp or town with lots of males around blows the whole pregnancy/unit-moral justification out of the water.  

So, what if there were an additional set of plugs for the standard-issue chastity belts?  Instead of keeping the wearer simmering in just-short-of-orgasm arousal, these plugs would be designed to maximize the wearer's pleasure and in fact to allow the wearer to bring herself to orgasm (better material, texture, shape; clitoral simulator; vibrations that don't stop just before climax) .  Soldiers would be rewarded by being allowed to have these plugs inserted for a specific amount of time.  Failing to return on-time to have the plugs removed would result in severe punishment.  Of course to avoid the appearance that the upper-ranks were "getting some" while the chastity belt was off, all unlocking/re-locking of the chastity belts and insertion/removal of the plugs would have to be done "in public".

This could then lead to the player seeing a scene like the following play out when they return to report "mission accomplished" to one of the early civil-war quests:

Tullius: <to Rikke> "Well Legate Rikke, it looks like your concerns about <insert imperial-held fort> were justified after all.  Without your contingency plan we'd be looking at a decimated unit instead of a fort taken with minimal casualties.  As a reward for your outstanding performance, you may have the pleasure-plugs inserted for two hours if you would like."

Rikke: <quickly> "Oh, yes sir!"

Rikke: <nervous glance at player for showing how eager she is for the plugs>

Tullius: <moves to Rikke> "Very well."

Tullius: <unlocks the chastity belt and inserts the front plug>

Rikke: <gasp of pleasure as the plug is inserted, blushes>

Tullius: "Ok, now bend over and we'll get the back one in."

Rikke: <bends over at the waist, looking forward at the player.  Mouth opens wide and takes a deep breath as the plug starts to enter>

Rikke: <as the rear plug is inserted> "Ahhhhh!".

Tullius: <re-locks the chastity belt> "Legate Rikke you may have two hours of personal time to see to your 'needs'."

Rikke: <leaves to go to her room> "Thank you sir."

Tullius: <to the player> "The Legion does not tolerate disobedience in the ranks and such disobedience leads to harsh punishment, but as you have just seen we also reward exceptional conduct.  Do well on your next missions and you too may be given the reward you have just seen Legate Rikke receive.  Now, report soldier!"

<Mission-accomplished + Next mission briefing occurs>

Rikke: <just as the player is about to leave. screaming, muffled as if behind a closed door> "Oh Talos!"

(I haven't even played the mod yet and I already like it. :D )

Great mod so far.

But every time when Tullius came to me because I've open the belt a second time the game crashes.

I use

SexLabFramework.v135

SexLab_Aroused_v20140103

ZazAnimationPack_V0051

ZazResources  1-1a-24023-1-1a

Devious Regulations v1-5

Devious Devices-2.6.5

Devious Devices - Assets v2.6.2 (UNPB)

Great mod so far.

But every time when Tullius came to me because I've open the belt a second time the game crashes.

I use

SexLabFramework.v135

SexLab_Aroused_v20140103

ZazAnimationPack_V0051

Devious Regulations v1-5

Devious Devices-2.6.5

Since at that point it tries to equip the player with some extra items not used elsewhere in the mod, I'd say there's a conflict somewhere on your game with those. As far as I can tell, zaz animation pack includes everything that's in the zaz resources, and is in fact newer. So, I recommend you remove ZazResources completely, reinstall ZazAnimationPack and try again.

You should create an item key so it is not as annoying or irritating to go all over Skyrim looking for a key. Other than that I love the mod. 

Like a player.additem ID key that is able to spawn it

I think if you just open the console and type in:  help "imperial key" (or "stormcloak key") that will bring up a list with everything matching that description along with it's ID, then just do player.additem

try different keywords if those don't work

I start all my games with help chastity/devious/essence etc, to get whatever playthrough experience I'm looking for.

You should create an item key so it is not as annoying or irritating to go all over Skyrim looking for a key. Other than that I love the mod. 

I think if you just open the console and type in:  help "imperial key" (or "stormcloak key") that will bring up a list with everything matching that description along with it's ID, then just do player.additem

I start all my games with help chastity/devious/essence etc, to get whatever playthrough experience I'm looking for.

I tried both the stormcloak and imperial key and it kept giving "could not compile script VERY annoying lol 

I tried both the stormcloak and imperial key and it kept giving "could not compile script" VERY annoying lol 

I tried both the stormcloak and imperial key and it kept giving "could not compile script" VERY annoying lol 

Nevermind I got it

There are already two guaranteed keys and possibly up to 10 more, so not really going to add more. I doubt they'd litter skyrim with the keys to make it easy for soldiers to break orders.

As for the "could not compile script", that's just not the correct command then ;)

Great mod so far.

I use

SexLabFramework.v135

SexLab_Aroused_v20140103

ZazAnimationPack_V0051

Devious Regulations v1-5

Devious Devices-2.6.5

Since at that point it tries to equip the player with some extra items not used elsewhere in the mod, I'd say there's a conflict somewhere on your game with those. As far as I can tell, zaz animation pack includes everything that's in the zaz resources, and is in fact newer. So, I recommend you remove ZazResources completely, reinstall ZazAnimationPack and try again.

Now it works, thanks. ZazResources shouldn't be deleted (I like the chastity piercings too much :D), but deinstalling ZazAnimationPack_V0051 and installing ZazAnimationPack_V0054 with overwriting all shared files solves the problem.

Hey guys!

I have a problem: When I try to join the Imperial Legion the game is not recognizing that I wear the belt. In my  inventory it is equipped but it is not showing on my characters body. 

I tried reinstalling DD Integration, Assets and Regulations 

Also reinstalled ZazAnimation Pack (V 054) and ZaZ Resources. 

still not working 

Please help.

Hey guys!

I have a problem: When I try to join the Imperial Legion the game is not recognizing that I wear the belt. In my inventory it is equipped but it is not showing on my characters body.

still not working

Please help.

Sounds like a problem with integration. Post a log of you equipping the belt and I'll take a look.

Hey guys!

I have a problem: When I try to join the Imperial Legion the game is not recognizing that I wear the belt. In my inventory it is equipped but it is not showing on my characters body.

still not working

Please help.

Sounds like a problem with integration. Post a log of you equipping the belt and I'll take a look.

I hope this is correct ... Papyrus.0.rar

Hey guys!

still not working

Please help.

I hope this is correct ... attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Well, no wonder it isn't working. It's dumping all the scripts active in your save.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23871-devious-regulations-v15-jan-5th/page-11?do=findComment&comment=633377

And there are these:

[01/28/2014 - 08:23:04AM] warning: Function zadbq00..Maintenance in stack frame 1 in stack 891681 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Seems you just updated from a previous version of DD - Integration as well.

Since most of the dumps are from DD - Integration, it might've gotten stuck previously with the old version and caused the dumps. So you MIGHT have luck doing a clean save without any DD related mods and then reinstalling them. Again, MIGHT, pure conjecture on my part :P

Hey guys!

still not working

Please help.

I hope this is correct ... attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Well, no wonder it isn't working. It's dumping all the scripts active in your save.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23871-devious-regulations-v15-jan-5th/page-11?do=findComment&comment=633377

And there are these:

[01/28/2014 - 08:23:04AM] warning: Function zadbq00..Maintenance in stack frame 1 in stack 891681 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Seems you just updated from a previous version of DD - Integration as well.

Since most of the dumps are from DD - Integration, it might've gotten stuck previously with the old version and caused the dumps. So you MIGHT have luck doing a clean save without any DD related mods and then reinstalling them. Again, MIGHT, pure conjecture on my part :P

Looks like he probably hit the RepopulateNpcs bug at some point (In addition to the unsuccessful upgrade attempt).