Possibly, though I didn't even realise that was possible until couple of months ago. I doubt many actually do that as you were the first to bring it up so it isn't exactly a high priority :)

Thanks for this reply, that is not very important.

I will focus on your update, hope to see more interesting features in the future! :D

Just trying this mod, I have tried "Live a life of a deviant" and "Angrims Apprentice" These have worked fine.

I have a small problem, joined the imperials and got the belt on. but when I try to take it off I was expecting the dialogue "use lockpick, force etc" but no options appeared and I seemed to unequip the belt I even got a quest up date saying i had done so. I closed and reopened the inv. to confirm that it was still unquiped, and its was showing unequiped. So i tried to requip it and i got the message saying I can only equip 1 belt.

I have no keys of any kind in my Inv. Does this mod work the same way as the others, as in I get the options to use lockpick, spell, or force?

[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] VM is thawing...
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] SLTNS::update:version:2.150000
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] SLTNS::update:modVersion:2.150000
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now tracking player.
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance...
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [slamainscr ]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] *****************************************************************************
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] Spouses Enhanced is checking for compatibility, you may receive errors (but it's OK)...
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] *****************************************************************************
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] Error: File "Marriable Serana.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?
[alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (4B000D62)]._se_compatibilityscript.DoCompatibilityStuff() - "_SE_CompatibilityScript.psc" Line 99
[alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (4B000D62)]._se_compatibilityscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_SE_CompatibilityScript.psc" Line 85
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] Error: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (40049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 119
[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (40049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] Error: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (40049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 133
[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (40049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled Desire spell
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled cloak effect
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [slamainscr ]: Updated notification key to 49
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [slamainscr ]: finished maintenance
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] SpousesEnhanced validating outfit drawers...
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] SpousesEnhanced outfit drawer validation complete...
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:03AM] Spouses Enhanced compat check DONE.
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: DDi version [2.660000]: OK
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: SexLab version [13900.000000]: OK
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] Error: File "Devious Devices - Integration.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[zadQuest (1000F624)].zadbq00.VersionChecks() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 224
[zadQuest (1000F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 187
[alias Player on quest zadQuest (1000F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 10
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: Verifying that old DDi esp is not present: OK
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:04AM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:56AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Bulicci: Imperial Chastity Belt)
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:56AM] [Zad]: Detected removal token. Done.
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:56AM] [Zad]: OnRemoveDevice() called when stage >=80
[02/11/2014 - 12:43:56AM] [Zad]: Restoring original exposure rate to 2.000000
[02/11/2014 - 12:44:05AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Bulicci: Imperial Chastity Belt)
[02/11/2014 - 12:44:05AM] [Zad]: Actor attempted to equip multiple Belts simultaneously ([Keyword ]).
[02/11/2014 - 12:44:05AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Bulicci: Imperial Chastity Belt)
[02/11/2014 - 12:44:14AM] VM is freezing...
[02/11/2014 - 12:44:14AM] VM is frozen

Nowever, I did upgrade from 1.6 to 1.6a I just over wrote one with the other was this wrong?

Any ideas?

Update:NVM I unistalled all DD mods and used a clean save, problem solved

Just trying this mod, I have tried "Live a life of a deviant" and "Angrims Apprentice" These have worked fine.

I have a small problem, joined the imperials and got the belt on. but when I try to take it off I was expecting the dialogue "use lockpick, force etc" but no options appeared and I seemed to unequip the belt I even got a quest up date saying i had done so. I closed and reopened the inv. to confirm that it was still unquiped, and its was showing unequiped. So i tried to requip it and i got the message saying I can only equip 1 belt.

I have no keys of any kind in my Inv. Does this mod work the same way as the others, as in I get the options to use lockpick, spell, or force?

Nowever, I did upgrade from 1.6 to 1.6a I just over wrote one with the other was this wrong?

Any ideas?

Updating by overwriting doesn't matter in most cases, as long as you're not in the middle of a punishment scene.

The belts are handled entirely by Integration and so should behave exactly the same. It can occasionally take a while for the option box to appear when equipping/unequipping items, but I don't think it should update the quest before that. I think you somehow ended up with a duplicate script version of the belt, which messed it up. If that's the case removing it through the console should've worked as well, though the exact item doesn't have a name and so can be only really found with creation kit. But glad to hear you got it working.

If your save was after joining the imperials, you can start the quest for the mod through the console to have Tullius harass you about the missing belt:

startquest cwbeltwatcherimperial

setstage cwbeltwatcherimperial 20

Have fun!

Any ideas?

Updating by overwriting doesn't matter in most cases, as long as you're not in the middle of a punishment scene.

The belts are handled entirely by Integration and so should behave exactly the same. It can occasionally take a while for the option box to appear when equipping/unequipping items, but I don't think it should update the quest before that. I think you somehow ended up with a duplicate script version of the belt, which messed it up. If that's the case removing it through the console should've worked as well, though the exact item doesn't have a name and so can be only really found with creation kit. But glad to hear you got it working.

If your save was after joining the imperials, you can start the quest for the mod through the console to have Tullius harass you about the missing belt:

startquest cwbeltwatcherimperial

setstage cwbeltwatcherimperial 20

Have fun!

THanks for the response, 

I manage to fix it by going back to a save before i started the quest and the "clean save" procedure(uninstall mods, launch game, save, re-load mods)

and that seemed to do the trick.

Do you mean the normal civil war quest doesn't start for you?

This mod doesn't actually add any of its own quests, rather it adds some extra bits to the normal civil war quests.

the quest line never appear after wearing the belt ..while talking to Rikke ..there is no line that leads to the jagged crown quest..??

This mod doesn't actually add any of its own quests, rather it adds some extra bits to the normal civil war quests.

the quest line never appear after wearing the belt ..while talking to Rikke ..there is no line that leads to the jagged crown quest..??

Well, I haven't touched the dialogue for Rikke at that part at all. After you get sworn in by Tullius and he directs you to talk to RIkke, it's the completely vanilla dialogue from Skyrim, so can't really help you there.

Well, I haven't touched the dialogue for Rikke at that part at all. After you get sworn in by Tullius and he directs you to talk to RIkke, it's the completely vanilla dialogue from Skyrim, so can't really help you there.

fine .but when i just remove Regulations .the quest line appears ? beside rikke appears nude .thanks for the quick support

fine .but when i just remove Regulations .the quest line appears ? beside rikke appears nude .thanks for the quick support

hope somone can help me asap cause i 'm stuck at this mission ??

got somthing ..do i have to remove the belt then talk to Rikke ...cause all i do is talking to Rikke after i finish the oath ?? 

Well, if you take the belt off and then talk to Rikke, she should notice you're missing the belt. After which she won't help you before you've talked to Tullius again, who would punish you and put the belt on back again. So actually, removing the belt at that point should prevent RIkke from giving you the quest, though it would be rather obvious as she'd say you are missing your belt and that you should talk to Tullius.

I did once encounter something similar, though I can't remember if it was on stormcloaks or imperials, where rikke or galmar didn't start the quest for jagged crown. Just talking to them again fixed it though. But like I said, I can't really see a way how it would be a problem with Regulations as the vanilla dialogue resumes right when Tullius starts the oath.

got somthing ..do i have to remove the belt then talk to Rikke ...cause all i do is talking to Rikke after i finish the oath ?? 

Well, if you take the belt off and then talk to Rikke, she should notice you're missing the belt. After which she won't help you before you've talked to Tullius again, who would punish you and put the belt on back again. So actually, removing the belt at that point should prevent RIkke from giving you the quest, though it would be rather obvious as she'd say you are missing your belt and that you should talk to Tullius.

I did once encounter something similar, though I can't remember if it was on stormcloaks or imperials, where rikke or galmar didn't start the quest for jagged crown. Just talking to them again fixed it though. But like I said, I can't really see a way how it would be a problem with Regulations as the vanilla dialogue resumes right when Tullius starts the oath.

dude that's it that's exactly what happens to me ...and now way i 'm going to uninstall and install that whole propaganda again ...so if there is a way you can tell me how to start that quest line with galmar or rikke ?? 

dude that's it that's exactly what happens to me ...and now way i 'm going to uninstall and install that whole propaganda again ...so if there is a way you can tell me how to start that quest line with galmar or rikke ?? 

sorry but i tried that ??

Guest mcdobrad09

I unlocked the belt with the key i stole from galmar, however he has of course put the belt back on me, where do i find the other key? The key from the wardrobe dont seem to work.

I unlocked the belt with the key i stole from galmar, however he has of course put the belt back on me, where do i find the other key? The key from the wardrobe dont seem to work.

One key on Galma/Tullius, one in a satchel near the beds of Ulfric/Tullius, and each field commander (in camps and hold capitals) has a chance to have a key on them.

Did I install this wrong I have no MCM menu for this?

Well, haven't had anyone report that previously :) Have you tried to start the civil war quests, as in, do you get the dialogue additions, belts etc?

Installing shouldn't be different in any other mod, just drop both files into your skyrim\data folder and make sure the esp is active.

So i'm playing with this mod and Frostfall and getting punished on the cross in Solitude can be a life threatening experience.  Of the 3 times that it happened to me (i'm a slow learner :P ) I just barely survived the first time, the second time was a short stay as I started during the night so my life wasn't threatened, and the third time I succumbed to the elements as it was cold AND raining.  I'm not sure if I would want a small heat/light source added to the punishment locations as on 1 hand, the suspense of seeing if I survive is fun, but actually dying meant I just had to avoid that punishment scene since I knew I wouldn't survive it.

So yeah, I'm not sure if this is a request for a source of heat by the cross or thanking you for the experience :P

So i'm playing with this mod and Frostfall and getting punished on the cross in Solitude can be a life threatening experience.  Of the 3 times that it happened to me (i'm a slow learner :P ) I just barely survived the first time, the second time was a short stay as I started during the night so my life wasn't threatened, and the third time I succumbed to the elements as it was cold AND raining.  I'm not sure if I would want a small heat/light source added to the punishment locations as on 1 hand, the suspense of seeing if I survive is fun, but actually dying meant I just had to avoid that punishment scene since I knew I wouldn't survive it.

So yeah, I'm not sure if this is a request for a source of heat by the cross or thanking you for the experience :P

Heh, that was part of the reason the Stormcloak camps have the braziers, though I don't think they prevent death during blizzards. Didn't think of including one in Solitude at the time but I think I'll add one.

Nice to hear you're enjoying it though!

so I was fast testing out this mod and removed the belt 3 times what comes after that ? He just putted it back or am I missing something important*playing as stormcloack*

On the 2nd time you're caught without it, and on subsequent times, you should get tied up for a while. Assuming you have that option checked in the MCM menu, it's on by default though. However, it is also dependent on the location you get caught at, since the punihsment posts are at fixed positions, you only get the scene near them. And if you get caught by Galmar in front of Korvanjund for example, he'll skip the scene and just fit you with more devices. So, where were you at the time?

so I was fast testing out this mod and removed the belt 3 times what comes after that ? He just putted it back or am I missing something important*playing as stormcloack*

should put this under a spoiler tag so others don't read it before they have a chance to play the mod!  Half the fun is the suspense of seeing what happens when you disobey! (at least it is for me :P )