• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I'm having some trouble with this mod, maybe someone could help me ?

Basically, when I try to rape someone everything works perfectly, except for a thing:
The victim does triger its animation, but my werewolf doesnt. He just stands still without doing anything except being aroused.

Any help? I tried updating FNIS Behavior but it didn't do anything.

4 minutes ago, ryanhornball said:

Hello there! I'm having some trouble with this mod, maybe someone could help me ?

Basically, when I try to rape someone everything works perfectly, except for a thing:
The victim does triger its animation, but my werewolf doesnt. He just stands still without doing anything except being aroused.

Any help? I tried updating FNIS Behavior but it didn't do anything.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Thanks a lot! I did this, but now it's extremelly difficult to trigger the rape (I've made sure to deactivate all the "require condition"). I've tried triggering the rape on a NPC around 20 or 25 times, the werewolf howls, but then nothing happens, only worked once (and the animations worked perfectly, thanks for that! ? )

Any idea of what happens? (by the way, the time that it worked was in the same session that the rest of the times that didn't work. I didn't close the game or anything.)

EDIT: SOLVED! It was my fault, I just needed to get very close to the NPC! ^^u

Thanks a lot for your help! I'm sorry to ask things that were already solved, the thread became too long to find clearly a solution ^^u maybe it would be cool to do a "Frequent Trouble Solutions" or something!

2 hours ago, ryanhornball said:

Thanks a lot for your help! I'm sorry to ask things that were already solved, the thread became too long to find clearly a solution ^^u maybe it would be cool to do a "Frequent Trouble Solutions" or something!

i did, it's over here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

i seem to be having some problems with getting my female werewolf model to work. when even i transform into a werewolf, i have the breasts, but no penis, (i tried setting my character to male in the "showracemenu" and i did have a penis when i transformed, so i guess i did that part right) and i set the MCM up properly as far as i know in order to get it too work, and i don't believe im getting an mod overwrites, i even tried uninstalling moonlight tales to no avail. i also noticed that whenever i started to rape someone, that like 10 seconds in my werewolf would vanish during the animation, the animation would continue until finished, and i would reappear just fine, but i don't have any model during it. some advice would be nice.

Edit: i seemed to have fixed the body becoming invisible thing at some point when i was messing with my mods, but im still having my main problem with my model not loading properly.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:46 PM, Proeza said:

This mod is very good, but after the rape scene, npcs act normaly as if nothing had happened.

Sexlab Uitils 1.7 has a menu /rule creator where you can set that , after a "rape" the victim will "cry" for a set amount of time. Problem is far too many animations don't have a rape tag that are used for "rape", and none of them in particular are werewolf, so you will practically never see this. There are other mods you can use to "tag" your animations so they play appropriately but that is way outside my knowledge base.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 12:32 PM, jpee1965 said:

Sexlab Uitils 1.7 has a menu /rule creator where you can set that , after a "rape" the victim will "cry" for a set amount of time. Problem is far too many animations don't have a rape tag that are used for "rape", and none of them in particular are werewolf, so you will practically never see this. There are other mods you can use to "tag" your animations so they play appropriately but that is way outside my knowledge base.

Tanks for reply, i do a search about that

34 minutes ago, fox21 said:

how would I go about this?  Like where to drop the files?

it depends on what werewolf body mod is getting used:

if MNC

Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\

if HCOS

Data\meshes\HornyWerewolves\

if SLW v3.0 B5

Data\Meshes\Actors\WerewolfBeast\Character Assets\SLW\

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, friendlygaint said:

Love the mod but I've got beast of tamriel and it seems to conflict with all the werebeast except the boar (i have no idea why), just wondering if you have a method that doesn't include model changes, etc, thanks.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?do=findComment&comment=2160112

this version does not replace the werewolf mesh.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Caideus said:

Do I need this mod to fuck? 

I already have

FORES Creature Pack

SOS

SLAnimLoader

SexLab Framework

I want to keep using Moonlight Tales, but all that tech talk, pawww. You know?

your missing MNC:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

turn off werewolves in Creature Framework's MCM to keep the SOS dicks.

there is a modified version of SexLab Werewolves over here that works a bit better:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?page=53&tab=comments#comment-2160112

and here's a patch for SexLab to fix a control problem:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-fixes/

47 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

your missing MNC:

turn off werewolves in Creature Framework's MCM to keep the SOS dicks.

there is a modified version of SexLab Werewolves over here that works a bit better:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?page=53&tab=comments#comment-2160112

and here's a patch for SexLab to fix a control problem:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-fixes/

Thanks for the quickie!! Pun intended

But yeah, I found that I didn't need it after all, see, I already have SexLab Defeat, arousal, Romance, Lover's Comfort and Vampire Feed, and with the Creat. Pack, I was able to rape the shit out of Sarena, Serana? Anyways, I'm looking into what you suggested to see what you were talking about. Thank you again!!

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this has been asked already, but I figure I'll ask anyways.

Can this mod be used for consensual sex with npcs? Such as for example, with a follower or spouse that happens to be travelling with you? Cause I tend to use Spouses Enhanced while married to Aela on my werewolf characters, and I kind of want to spice up the bedroom life, if you catch my drift.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:21 PM, Aizen525 said:

Not sure if this has been asked already, but I figure I'll ask anyways.

Can this mod be used for consensual sex with npcs? Such as for example, with a follower or spouse that happens to be travelling with you? Cause I tend to use Spouses Enhanced while married to Aela on my werewolf characters, and I kind of want to spice up the bedroom life, if you catch my drift.

Sexlab Eager NPCs has this option.

• 2 months later...

Uh, when I try to use this, npcs just walk into me when I attempt non-consentful butt-fuck. And I mean just walk around me aimlessly, shouting insults at me.

Edit; Problem solved, I was dumb enough and forgot to turn on Animal Animations, but now the wolf just does no animations, at all. (pls help i wanna fucc)