[WIP] Lover's Victim 2014-01-06

Alright, so I popped into the game and did some testing. As this save is pretty early on, I remembered that Halted Stream Camp was near, which seemed a pretty good location to try this. I set Submit to 100% chance at 100% health, so I'd get bound up right away (for science!). The bandit group was comprised of only 4 individuals, but I figured this was an OK number for a fairly enclosed area. There were 2 male bandits, a female, and a bandit dog (due to OBIS).

I stayed bound for at least 20 minutes real time, and got raped many, many times by all four bandits due to either failing to escape, or just sitting there long enough that Submit rolled that a bandit wanted another turn. Even setting the LoversVictim rape timer to 1 hour, I never got raped due to that mod or, for that matter, Dangerously Nude which I also have. Bandits would only make a 'naked' comment right after I'd been raped and while my character was going back into the bound state... I noticed that if I sat there bound in the middle of their camp, they never commented on it again even though Aroused showed me as not having any clothing. Still, LoversVictim was running as I mentioned before, because the rapist would change positions or repeat/regress stages due to arousal. One time a bandit did this like 4 times in a row, which was pretty cool.

Eventually the Submit scripts bogged down and the bandits wouldn't rape me even after it rolled that they shouid; they would come over and pummel me, causing my char to go down into the cowering position, but then they'd just stand there. I figured this was a strong signal to end my testing. :)

testing info

Hmm so it seems it is working but for some reason not detecting the character while bound. Which is a shame as this would be a great mod to use with submit for that reason. Maybe red can take a look and see if  he can make this mod see the bound naked state from submit and let it trigger as normal for this mod and then return the character to the bound naked state. Would be great if that could be worked out.

Nice Mod.

If you are also using Submit (and probably the same for Defeat) you should turn of the auto surrender when walking around naked in towns because otherwise they take over when you lose the brawl. This probably leads to killed npcs then because they bind you after the rape and are turned hostile then.

If you don't forget to enable/disable autosurrender or maybe other options it leads to very nice situations imho. After being robbed and raped by bandits yesterday via submit my poor character finally managed to escape but arrived butt naked in whiterun where a nasty npc took advantage of her then ....... .

Really sweet, now in a lore friendly way the troubles of the player don't end when you get free from wilderness rapists but you have to find some clothes back in the civilisation too.

Submit+STDs+Lovers Victim is a great mod combo :heart:

HELL YEA !!!!   LOVE IT

Got that wonderful idea, maybe Redneck you could add a check if the player is bound (e.g. when escaping from SD slavery, but still bound), then rapes could be more frequent and without brawl check, because then even coward potential rapers could take advantage of the situation without fear :D  

This may not be entirely necessary. I mean, during my attempts to test whether this mod would allow me to be raped while I sat there naked, I was consistently raped by every bandit in the camp when I either tried to escape, or sat there too long. 

It might start to get excessive. :P

Ok so if you tried to escape you are saying they all took turns? If so then it sounds like this mod is working. With submit i found only one typically did and not all the time.

Ah yeah, but if you set the difficulty lower then you don't get hit to much by submit. The one thing submit doesn't do that I wish it did and was hoping this could cover is all the bandits possible taking turns. If this mod would recognize the naked state during tied up in submit and kick in then at least for me, these mods combined would honestly take care of all my wishes for combat sex.

Submit actually does fairly well on consensual sex, solutions add it to quests and this seems to add it for the random sometimes happens outside of combat.

I haven't been able to get the naked rape to work.  I used the dangerously nude mod for a long time and it seemed to work just fine, I uninstalled that when I installed this mod, I have set it for no brawl but nothing ever triggers.  I can tell the mod is workings cause I am getting notices from the mod and the changing of position but just can't seem to get it to work.  Is there some setting I can put in on so that the rape will trigger?

It is possible, but when the player is in the 'bound' state due to Submit, the bandits are not hostile. It could still be a faction thing I guess.

Yeah hopefully what ever is the cause it will hopefully get fixed. I think this mod would dovetail so nicely with submit if it did work.

Yeah it totally would, and already kinda does. I got beat down by some bandits, and thus lost all my equipment due to Submit. I had no corpses even to loot, so I was completely screwed (so to speak). I made my naked way back to town and started trying to prostitute myself to earn some cash, but due to this mod I got attacked for being naked.

Unfortunately, the attacker was a guard and he kicked my ass... Submit kicked in and when I gave up, he threw me in jail and then raped me. In that order.

Yeah, gonna turn the brawl option off once I get my game going again. :P

I seem to be experiencing a glitch.  Brawls do start but there's always a message [sexlab Animation Failed to Start -1] and the animation does not trigger.

Might this be a "Brawl Bug" thing?

I do have Dangerously Nude still installed, should this be removed?

If Brawls are disabled, still get the NPC line "you can't hide from me..." and the same "failed to start" message.

SL animations work in other contexts, but I can't seem to get them to trigger with the "victim" context

I seem to be experiencing a glitch.  Brawls do start but there's always a message [sexlab Animation Failed to Start -1] and the animation does not trigger.

If Brawls are disabled, still get the NPC line "you can't hide from me..." and the same "failed to start" message.

SL animations work in other contexts, but I can't seem to get them to trigger with the "victim" context

Just had to disable auto-Submit in Submit and that solved the issue.  Still the question as to whether its advisable to also run Dangerously Nude at the same time? Do they conflict?

I have a question, if you turn off the Lover's Victim effect in this mod, does it completely turn off the mod? Also, does the lover's victim from Lover's Hook have any effect on this mod?

If so, could you add an option to turn off the debuff effect from lover's victim without turning off the rape portion of the mod?

I have a question, if you turn off the Lover's Victim effect in this mod, does it completely turn off the mod? Also, does the lover's victim from Lover's Hook have any effect on this mod?

If so, could you add an option to turn off the debuff effect from lover's victim without turning off the rape portion of the mod?

Turning Lover's Vitcitm off would only disable victim effect (debuff), rest of the functions would work.

Lover's Victim effect from Lover's Hook was removed from Lover's Hook and added to Lover's Victim mod.

Just had to disable auto-Submit in Submit and that solved the issue.  Still the question as to whether its advisable to also run Dangerously Nude at the same time? Do they conflict?

I have simmiliar gliches, but rare and not consistent, according to logs one of the actors are not availble to SexLab for some reason.

Trying to solve this.

It is possible, but when the player is in the 'bound' state due to Submit, the bandits are not hostile. It could still be a faction thing I guess.

Yeah hopefully what ever is the cause it will hopefully get fixed. I think this mod would dovetail so nicely with submit if it did work.

I am not fully following you, are intersted that bound PC would be raped by bandits?

I am not fully following you, are intersted that bound PC would be raped by bandits?

In the mod SexLab Submit, you can submit to bandits who would have otherwise defeated you, either automatically (with threshold settings) or manually with a hotkey press. Once the bandits have had their way with your character, they bind you up wherever you are standing, leaving you kneeling with your hands tied behind your back. You can attempt to free yourself (based on lockpicking skill) but if you fail too badly the bandits might notice and rape you again.

What nutluck and I were talking about is that, since in this state the player character is naked (other than the bindings), Lover's Victim should have a chance to kick in, causing more rape, but when I tested it this didn't seem to happen. I could get it to work with townsfolk if I was naked, but bandits didn't care.

Turning Lover's Vitcitm off would only disable victim effect (debuff), rest of the functions would work.

Lover's Victim effect from Lover's Hook was removed from Lover's Hook and added to Lover's Victim mod.

I have simmiliar gliches, but rare and not consistent, according to logs one of the actors are not availble to SexLab for some reason.

Trying to solve this.

In the mod SexLab Submit, you can submit to bandits who would have otherwise defeated you, either automatically (with threshold settings) or manually with a hotkey press. Once the bandits have had their way with your character, they bind you up wherever you are standing, leaving you kneeling with your hands tied behind your back. You can attempt to free yourself (based on lockpicking skill) but if you fail too badly the bandits might notice and rape you again.

What nutluck and I were talking about is that, since in this state the player character is naked (other than the bindings), Lover's Victim should have a chance to kick in, causing more rape, but when I tested it this didn't seem to happen. I could get it to work with townsfolk if I was naked, but bandits didn't care.

Yes what Ashra said, right now it seems you can just stay there and this has no effect.

In fact yesterday i tested this out and couldn't get it to trigger at all. I ran around whiterun naked until several people was at 99 arousal and nothing ever happened. Was just trying to figure out how exactly it worked.

Yes what Ashra said, right now it seems you can just stay there and this has no effect.

In fact yesterday i tested this out and couldn't get it to trigger at all. I ran around whiterun naked until several people was at 99 arousal and nothing ever happened. Was just trying to figure out how exactly it worked.

So we have two issues here:

1) More raping then PC is bound by bandits - is interesting idea. Not sure my self why it is does not work? maybe because bandits can not greet PC?

Anyway I prefer to keep it is this way, since the whole bound situation is manged by Submit and it is better not to interfere in the middle, since unpredictable cross mod interactions might occur, which might break both mods.

2) @nutluck - LV is not starting while running naked in the city. Do you have mod that block/change NPC greetings? do NPCs greet you?

Try to disable brawling and see what happens.

1) More raping then PC is bound by bandits - is interesting idea. Not sure my self why it is does not work? maybe because bandits can not greet PC?

Anyway I prefer to keep it is this way, since the whole bound situation is manged by Submit and it is better not to interfere in the middle, since unpredictable cross mod interactions might occur, which might break both mods.

2) @nutluck - LV is not starting while running naked in the city. Do you have mod that block/change NPC greetings? do NPCs greet you?

Yeah they mention my character running around naked but they never start a conversation. I have no idea why, the only mod I have that adds/changes dialogue is submit which adds a option for you to seduce people if you talk to them and solutions which offers a sex option in some quests.

As for the bound thing I don't know maybe, again I know the NPC's will comment on my character not wearing clothes, despite them putting my character that way. :)

I would list my load order in spoiler tag but I don't know how to export one using NMM.

Yeah they mention my character running around naked but they never start a conversation. I have no idea why, the only mod I have that adds/changes dialogue is submit which adds a option for you to seduce people if you talk to them and solutions which offers a sex option in some quests.

As for the bound thing I don't know maybe, again I know the NPC's will comment on my character not wearing clothes, despite them putting my character that way. :)

I would list my load order in spoiler tag but I don't know how to export one using NMM.

They don't literally start a conversation. In my experience, I walk up to them, and instead of a comment about how naked I am, or, if wearing skimpy armor, a random comment, they just say "You can't hide from me!" and start brawling/raping my char.

Also for exporting the load order. Go to NMM and click on the first tab labeled "Plugins". To the left there is a column of buttons. The option second from the bottom is the one you want. If you hover over it, it should say "Export the current load order" or something like that. Clicking on it will bring up two options. The first will allow you to save the current load order wherever you might want to, I won't judge. The second option is to save it to the clipboard, but I never do that, so meh.

They don't literally start a conversation. In my experience, I walk up to them, and instead of a comment about how naked I am, or, if wearing skimpy armor, a random comment, they just say "You can't hide from me!" and start brawling/raping my char.

Also for exporting the load order. Go to NMM and click on the first tab labeled "Plugins". To the left there is a column of buttons. The option second from the bottom is the one you want. If you hover over it, it should say "Export the current load order" or something like that. Clicking on it will bring up two options. The first will allow you to save the current load order wherever you might want to, I won't judge. The second option is to save it to the clipboard, but I never do that, so meh.

Well they don't do that either, they so far have never done anything even if I stand naked in front of them with there arousal at 99. So not sure, my guess is load order at this point.

Also thanks on telling me how to get the load order, it is in the spoiler tag.

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

ApachiiHairMales.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

FM - HaafingarHall.esm=1

GeneralStores.esm=1

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1

SexLab Solutions.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1

BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp=1

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

SexLabUtil1.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Customizable Camera.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

1nivWICCloaks.esp=1

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1

DrSKnapsacks.esp=1

buildablehouse.esp=1

BYOH-Bridge.esp=1

FM - HHall Exterior.esp=1

FM - UNP Merchants.esp=1

FM - UNP Merchants LvLists.esp=1

nTr4nc3 - Whiterun Mansion.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

When Vampires Attack.esp=1

Proper Aiming.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

Convenient Horses.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Brighter Dungeons.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

vImmersiveBeds.esp=1

Brows.esp=1

Companions MakeOver.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

LoversVictim.esp=1

It seems in my game that the lower's victime level is stuck to 5 and it does not decrease. I have waited for a looooong time (real, not ingame), and it is still 5

How can I fix this?

I would also like to suggest an alternate way to decrease the level of lovers victime like a custom (or not) potion or spell.