HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

I do not know if this is just when using the HDT havok object addon (I do) or when editing armour/bodyslide hdt overall, but has anyone else noticed that if you use showracemenu to change for instance your hair, then use it again (if you change your mind or whatever), this second showracemenu use completely breaks HDT collision - in a more persistent manner for that character/save?

I am not sure if it is base showracemenu as I use the Racemenu mod with precachefix/overlays etc. At first I thought it was another mod regenerating the character wrong, but now don't know what to think. It works great to use it once, save, and then restart though (just like with how you need to do that to save a change to use showracemenu again for further edits). But still i thought i would put this here in case people has done this, and to see if others can reproduce the issue.

Unfortunately, that can happen.

As you have already found themselves properly, simply save, exit game and reload.

But so often we are actually in Racemenu, so this should not be too bad. ;)

Actually for me using showracemenu completely breaks hdtPhysics, not only collision. 

There have been some posts about Racemenu and CTD or missing HDT effects.

If I read that correctly, it was almost always "RaceMenu"t hat was outdated.

Have you installed the latest version?

Is there a newer Racemenu version than v2.1.5 ?

EDIT - not on nexus it seems... anywhere else ? Anyway right now I'm using Skyrim as a tester, not a player. I will get back to ECE for playing because I prefer using its mfg menu rather than the buggy sexlab expressions.

Is there the same problem when using ECE as there is when using Racemenu ? 

I was just repeating what I've read so far.

And if it should help one or the other, it is in order.

I also use RaceMenu and RaceMenu Overlays.

I have not integrated ECE.

In racemenu If I change the hairstyle, it sometimes happens that HDT complete stop.

Then I have to save. Finish Skyrim and reload the save game.

It happens not always, but often.

It also happens to me when changing weight and some body sliders like breasts, glutes, breasts curves and height.

I do not know if this is just when using the HDT havok object addon (I do) or when editing armour/bodyslide hdt overall, but has anyone else noticed that if you use showracemenu to change for instance your hair, then use it again (if you change your mind or whatever), this second showracemenu use completely breaks HDT collision - in a more persistent manner for that character/save?

I am not sure if it is base showracemenu as I use the Racemenu mod with precachefix/overlays etc. At first I thought it was another mod regenerating the character wrong, but now don't know what to think. It works great to use it once, save, and then restart though (just like with how you need to do that to save a change to use showracemenu again for further edits). But still i thought i would put this here in case people has done this, and to see if others can reproduce the issue.

As you have already found themselves properly, simply save, exit game and reload.

Actually for me using showracemenu completely breaks hdtPhysics, not only collision. 

EDIT - not on nexus it seems... anywhere else ? Anyway right now I'm using Skyrim as a tester, not a player. I will get back to ECE for playing because I prefer using its mfg menu rather than the buggy sexlab expressions.

In racemenu If I change the hairstyle, it sometimes happens that HDT complete stop.

It also happens to me when changing weight and some body sliders like breasts, glutes, breasts curves and height.

I'm sorry, I can not reconstruct it.

But if you save it, the game finish and re load it works but again, right?

Right! It seems it is the only solution, though... maybe there is a console command that would re-enable the hdtPhysics, ever heard about anything like that ?

Right! It seems it is the only solution, though... maybe there is a console command that would re-enable the hdtPhysics, ever heard about anything like that ?

Gonna spare you the trouble of looking for it and tell you there is none :P I looked everywhere too. Did you notice that when HDT Physics crash after racemenu, it still work when you press the console command ?? Try it next time, jump when your HDT crashed, then before landing press your console command key... 

Weird that it breaks for you right away; it always happens when I save the edits in Racemenu for me, during the actual 2nd edit it still works while previewing even. The mod I first thought caused it was DVA (dynamic vampire appearance) as it sort of snaps you to another look and also causes a revert of hair choices if you don't do the save/reload thing. But yeah, for me it doesn't seem to break after doing anything in Racemenu the first time before loading/restarting.

Basically, it's as clp 2011 says for me. :) And i use the same setup, overlays and no ECE. I guess the character needs to be 'saved' on a global level before it's safe to tinker with showracemenu again, unless it's in racemenu. But Racemenu is so good I would never drop it - and so far it hasn't been an issue just reloading for safety if i edit something.

Strangely for me works great when wearing bbp armor after renaming skeleton_female.hkx, my followers get nude bounce as well, but i don't, only when dressed.  I checked my temptress race folder but nothing there, am i missing something obvious?

using unpb bbp

edit: also using sexlab with most of the trimmings and zaz and other animations, -- allthough i don't think that could affect it as it's only player character that is missing bounce, and only when nude 

edit again:  sorted, I copied the bbp body nifs to the custom race folders, working with collision and bounce now

Can anyone tell me wher in the skyrim folder i should place this two file folder that i used Winrar on with the name

: Backup_[HDT_Physics_Extensions_v9.28] & [hdt.xml_v0.1] 

: HDT Havok Object v1.2

Would help me alot out here, Can PM me aswell if need :)

ditch that and use this: all in one, and can be installed with nmm

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/26-all-in-one-breast-physics-breast-collision-hdt-havok-object/

Can anyone tell me wher in the skyrim folder i should place this two file folder that i used Winrar on with the name

: Backup_[HDT_Physics_Extensions_v9.28] & [hdt.xml_v0.1] 

: HDT Havok Object v1.2

Would help me alot out here, Can PM me aswell if need :)

ditch that and use this: all in one, and can be installed with nmm

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/26-all-in-one-breast-physics-breast-collision-hdt-havok-object/

Oh shit really? Should i drop this topic and download that "All in One" instead? Is it the same thing with just more? I`m not ironic btw, i mean it :P

Hey guys,

a quick question about this. For me the HDT Physics Object is working really well. The only problem is that I still have hands clipping through breasts. Is there a way to "increase" the physics bone weight of the breasts such that they are pushed back further to avoid clipping?

Hey guys,

a quick question about this. For me the HDT Physics Object is working really well. The only problem is that I still have hands clipping through breasts. Is there a way to "increase" the physics bone weight of the breasts such that they are pushed back further to avoid clipping?

This and also,what about the rest of the arm,not only hand/palm part?The clipping between the breasts and the rest of the arm that happens especially when doing dancing animations are very obvious!Is there a way to add info into the xml so as to define the whole arm as a collision enabled mesh?I believe it would be possible to be made since  breasts,hair and penus are already made,but i wouldn't know for sure since i am a total noob as far as modding is consearned!

So it's as simple as adding this all in one object? Really?

Edit: I guess it isn't just that simple! LOL :D

I am using a UNP body with TBBP. I read a post here that said you can install this with NNM, so I tried that. Well, it worked and it didn't. I mean that the breasts swayed, they bounced while jumping and they moved during collision. Check! But when I ran....well....let's just say that the acceleration of running seemed to push the breasts into the chest cavity. :o

So does anyone know the fix for this? Change in settings in the xml doc? Do I have to change the skeleton? I've read the thread here (nearly all of it anyway) and didn't see this come up (unless I missed it, but I'll read the rest to make sure).

I used the " All_in_one_file.7z " file just to be clear, not the faster and more jiggly version.

Edit #2: I read some more. I tried removing skeleton_female.hkx. Didn't change anything. Made the breasts smaller. Didn't change anything. They still collapse into the ribcage while walking fast or running. Kinda' funny looking actually! :P

Delete Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx.

This file may cause HDT physical  failure or abnormal.

Doesn't this render dual sheath redux useless? When doing this my player character doenst wear his sword and shield on his back anymore - NPC still do.

My game crash when quit the game every time. No crash in game yet but only when leave it. It seems the plugin (esm) himself.

Yeah, it happened to me too on an older install. Maybe you could try to use another HDT version, I suggest you try the customized files from monsto forum members, I've never had a problem with them.

Btw, you did rename the skeleton_female.hkx, huh ?

Heya Dje34,

About skeleton_female.hkx i didn't rename it but delete it from the folder (i'll still have a back up of it).

Btw im kinda new with HDT, so... i only downloaded and installed this plug-in with all files in it, nothing else. Idk if its related to this plug-in but i have seen the HDT "item" on mobs corpse and u can actually loot it, its normal ? Last thing i've noticed but im not sure if its related to the plug-in, ALL npc's in the game (innkeeper for example) does have an weapon on them... Not gamebreaker but i wonder how its happened.

I tried with the updated plugin on monster, still ctd when i quit the game.

Same issue with the .esm disable. (CTD)

Heya Dje34,

About skeleton_female.hkx i didn't rename it but delete it from the folder (i'll still have a back up of it).

Btw im kinda new with HDT, so... i only downloaded and installed this plug-in with all files in it, nothing else. Idk if its related to this plug-in but i have seen the HDT "item" on mobs corpse and u can actually loot it, its normal ? Last thing i've noticed but im not sure if its related to the plug-in, ALL npc's in the game (innkeeper for example) does have an weapon on them... Not gamebreaker but i wonder how its happened.

Well, rename or delete is the same result, you did right making a backup before deleting the file.

About HDT, some versions work well for some users and some don't, nobody seems to know exactly why but try to go on monsto forum and get some customized HDT files to test them on your computer. Could be useful. 

About the HDT Havok Object on (almost) every NPC it's normal as the author of this mod did it so every NPC has a working HDT Physics Extension + Collision for body, armors and clothes. Before this, you had to give every NPC a HDT Havok Object, it was really time consuming !

And I don't think that every NPC having a weapon is related to this mod, but it could be. Maybe they already had the weapon but never equipped it and now that they are forced to equip the HDT Havok Object they may be forced to equip the weapon as well, I really don't know.

Anyway, go to the monsto forums (easy to find on gogole or even here on these forums), you will understand a lot of things about HDT Physics and get a lot more files to customize your character's body behavior.

Have fun !

Thx for the answer, i guess the CTD is a "know" issue and seems kinda random to fix. About the npc's im not sure what to do, didn't find anything yet. I tried to [kill] (with console command) a npc and loot him (the HDT item) but since he's dead :) i can't see if remove the HDT item, force npc's to unequip their weapon. I tried with a follower, but do not works the same as a npc.

So it's as simple as adding this all in one object? Really?

Edit: I guess it isn't just that simple! LOL :D

I am using a UNP body with TBBP. I read a post here that said you can install this with NNM, so I tried that. Well, it worked and it didn't. I mean that the breasts swayed, they bounced while jumping and they moved during collision. Check! But when I ran....well....let's just say that the acceleration of running seemed to push the breasts into the chest cavity. :o

So does anyone know the fix for this? Change in settings in the xml doc? Do I have to change the skeleton? I've read the thread here (nearly all of it anyway) and didn't see this come up (unless I missed it, but I'll read the rest to make sure).

I used the " All_in_one_file.7z " file just to be clear, not the faster and more jiggly version.

Edit #2: I read some more. I tried removing skeleton_female.hkx. Didn't change anything. Made the breasts smaller. Didn't change anything. They still collapse into the ribcage while walking fast or running. Kinda' funny looking actually! :P

Sorry that I disagree .

But the installation and everything else is easy.

Of course you can also install multiple xml files and manually enter in body.nif and all armor.nif .

That will be easier.

So far, of course it was sarcasm , but thanks for the appreciation of my work ;) .

I do not know how many times I've written this:

There is no solution that will satisfy everyone and anyone .

The great thing about "Games of Bethesda " is but the freedom to modding , they give us .

And we do it.

there are countless mods for Body , graphics, etc.

It's also the other side of the medal .

I can not make your perfectly happy mod you because.

I have a completely different Skyrim than you.

I can only try to find a respectable middle ground.

I have here on LL uploads a new version : maybe it fits for you and your ideas. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25763-hdt-all-in-one/

I will soon upload a tutorial so you can look after your own ideas HDT assemble yourself.

But please always remember modders or Looser like me are just players.  ;)