HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

Yeah I'm also having the issue of the item not showing up in game I used the first "xx00a0a0 1" command, read a bit, learned that I needed to know the load order...now that I knew that I saw five mods were loaded, so I input 06 instead of the XX so "0600a0a0 1" still no dice...I'm gonna grab BOSS and see if that makes anything more clear as to the load order and how to get the item...also when I go to the blacksmith I don't see the item as something I can craft so maybe that's the issue too?

By the way I just took the data folder inside of HDT Havok Object v1.2 and overwrote do I also need the other folder as well? The backup extensions folder?

Edit: I loaded NMM and found the plugins tab and it allowed me to enable it as well as see that it was load order #04, I haven't seen a significant difference though I don't have huge melons, nor do I have the epic boob massage idle so I guess I'll try those to see.

Uhhh and is there a way to keep dragonfly's amazing butt jiggle while walking and still have this mod?

• 3 weeks later...

Well found an alternative way of applying HDT to everyone using the new Bodyslide 2.0 tool: link

A capital suggestion blabba! I followed s666's instructions from that thread, but ran into a problem: I don't have the file hdt.xml or hdtCBBE.xml. I have Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml instead, which worked with the HDT Havok Item mod. I tried using that in the instructions instead, but that didn't work. Collision only took effect when I equipped the HDT item. 

The link in S666's instructions are dead. Where can I find that file? s666 didn't mention it by name, unfortunately. 

Well, I orginally got these off of the manga body thread but can't seem to find it there so I'll re-upload here,

Place files anyway in skyrim/data (suggested to put inside the skse/plugins folder though)

Attach hdt.xml to female body and hdtm.xml to male body.

Have fun!

How do you attach the hdt.xml to the bodies ?

• 5 weeks later...

Works great, but do I need to use the Havok Breast Physic + Xml-Files For Beginners mod if I am using this?

The difference between "HDT Havok Object" and "Havok Breast Physic" is described in Havok Breast Physic.

Actually making it answered your question.

I'll answer it anyway.

The use of both mods is nonsense and can cause conflicts.

So: No, if HDT Havok Object works for you, then you have nothing to install.

I've got an issue with my HDT physics. My character's breasts and butt vibrate/thrash about violently. Even when I stand still and my character sways very slightly, the breasts move and vibrate. Any ideas?

For those with item code problems, the easiest way to find out the item code of ANY item in the game, is to type in console: help "xxxx"

where xxxx is the item name. You don't even need to type in the entire item name. For instance, when I installed this, I simply typed help "HDT" and the console will find all items in the game that has "HDT" in its name. This also works for spell effects and other things.

I have the same problem as many people that have the TBBP Sevenbase body, when wearing the havok object the breasts get "pulled-like" upwards instead of just laying normally. I discovered that the issue was caused by the HDT hair physics, when i changed to a static haircut it stoped and worked correctly, :-/
Does anybody knows if there's a way to make both hdt breasts and hair work at the same time? i'd really love to see them both working properly

Hi everyone !

Good work for your mod, it function like a charm ^^ 

I just got two question :  (of course everything works fine for me with just the HDT physics extensions V14.28 and your mod installed after it)

- it seems that alan81512's is the only way for me to make it work well with breast collision but I loved how the breast physics functionned with the HDT physics extensions, so is it possible the keep alan81512's mod and to make the breast "jiggle" more like the mods from clp2011 or the "basic" one ?

- I heard that giving the havok object to all npc could make the game CTD ? If yes, is it possible to not give the item to all NPC with alan's mod installed ?

Thx a lot !

Hello guys, This is the great mod worked perfectly to cbbe v3 manga version

by the way i'm just confused what is the best Vanilla Armor & clothes replacer for this mod :
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13250/? CBBE V3 Manga Version 
i'm using this mod because it's perfectly fitted for CBBE Body without any neck seams 
now i'm just confuse for finding vanilla replacer for that body.
any suggestion will be appreaciate 
thx

Does this work with the MAK's armor (panty-less version)?

I'm using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?

and

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16877/?

not Chronotrigger's Bodyslide compatible version (because that version changed a lot of things that I don't like, and extensive zapping in bodyslide doesn't fix them all).

I'm not even asking about collision physics, just basic HDT physics

Does HDT REALLY work for all armors without replacers? I haven't seen any evidence to back this up.

Yes.

If you're using a T/BBP body and armor set (ADEC and it's accompanying collection for example) then this will work as expected. T/BBP capable is the key.

@ Talamaeus: Up to a certain level of PC and without Dawnguard and Dragonborn.

@ all: With questions like, "My breasts are crushed, etc. ... when I equip 'HDT Havok Object' or 'Havok Breast Physic' Items".

The problem are NOT the items.

Reason is XML, in conjunction with the DLL, Hair mods in conjunction with wrong DLL, wrong skeleton etc.

Ah. Well, I found a compilation for CBBE that has EVERYTHING, including DG and DB, OCR and Vanilla Outfits. The recent updates add DG and DB outfits to bodyslide.

That does not help you.

It's not about meshes or replacer, but about Outfit-Sets and Leveleditems.

Unless these armors have all HDT Havok Path as NiStringExtraData.

But then you would need neither HDT Havok Object, still Havok Breast Physic.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Have to sacrifice larger breasts and whatever skimpy armor sets you have to get this to work. Not worth all  the trouble really.

Ehm? What?

:lol: I was wondering the same thing. In fact, the exact opposite seems to be true. I find it easier to make it work with larger breasts than with smaller ones. You have to find a very specific XML then modify it to get the A or B cups working.

yea, i use dreamgirl and i know the pain for that lol, i guess just me and unp petite got that trouble lol, belive dnt need sacrifice anything for that, i have a profile using cbbe my char looks like a cow and works fine lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1beu7j_my-body-weight-1_redband

Dnt ask about that xml i dnt havent that anymore , i know the char have ugly face its a really old test.

*at that video i forgot equip the item, that why no collision.

• 3 weeks later...

I currently have the "

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Loremonger - With collision Unassigned     v1.4 v1.4 threedeedevil

installed and the bounce works, but the collisions don't. I am using CBBE i'm not sure if it supports the TBB or something? I'm new to this and any help would be appreciated.