HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

So it's as simple as adding this all in one object? Really?

Edit: I guess it isn't just that simple! LOL :D

I am using a UNP body with TBBP. I read a post here that said you can install this with NNM, so I tried that. Well, it worked and it didn't. I mean that the breasts swayed, they bounced while jumping and they moved during collision. Check! But when I ran....well....let's just say that the acceleration of running seemed to push the breasts into the chest cavity. :o

So does anyone know the fix for this? Change in settings in the xml doc? Do I have to change the skeleton? I've read the thread here (nearly all of it anyway) and didn't see this come up (unless I missed it, but I'll read the rest to make sure).

I used the " All_in_one_file.7z " file just to be clear, not the faster and more jiggly version.

Edit #2: I read some more. I tried removing skeleton_female.hkx. Didn't change anything. Made the breasts smaller. Didn't change anything. They still collapse into the ribcage while walking fast or running. Kinda' funny looking actually! :P

Sorry that I disagree .

But the installation and everything else is easy.

Of course you can also install multiple xml files and manually enter in body.nif and all armor.nif .

That will be easier.

So far, of course it was sarcasm , but thanks for the appreciation of my work ;) .

I do not know how many times I've written this:

There is no solution that will satisfy everyone and anyone .

The great thing about "Games of Bethesda " is but the freedom to modding , they give us .

And we do it.

there are countless mods for Body , graphics, etc.

It's also the other side of the medal .

I can not make your perfectly happy mod you because.

I have a completely different Skyrim than you.

I can only try to find a respectable middle ground.

I have here on LL uploads a new version : maybe it fits for you and your ideas. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25763-hdt-all-in-one/

I will soon upload a tutorial so you can look after your own ideas HDT assemble yourself.

But please always remember modders or Looser like me are just players.  ;)

No worries. I get it. And I wasn't actually criticizing your work, I was seeking help. I just wonder if I missed something (like having to add something else besides this all-in-one to prepare the game or something). I tried several things and made sure to post them only in hopes of getting this to work since I'd really, really like it to work for me. I tried the one that was uploaded today and that made the breasts cave in before I even ran! :D

So I have no clue what the problem is. I did post the warnings I was getting somewhere. Something about "<.2 losing time" or something along those lines.

No worries. I get it. And I wasn't actually criticizing your work, I was seeking help. I just wonder if I missed something (like having to add something else besides this all-in-one to prepare the game or something). I tried several things and made sure to post them only in hopes of getting this to work since I'd really, really like it to work for me. I tried the one that was uploaded today and that made the breasts cave in before I even ran! :D

So I have no clue what the problem is. I did post the warnings I was getting somewhere. Something about "<.2 losing time" or something along those lines.

You use ENB?

Nope. Never have. But I also don't have the most powerful computer either. Could that be an issue itself?

I do not know, but more power can never hurt.

Attach your hdtPhysicExtenion.log here.

Maybe you can see the cause.

You have your Skeleton_female.hkx disabled?

I think once you add the item in ur inventory, all npcs will have it. I still need to check. Btw Goldennboy, could you check if all npcs around you got a weapon, i mean even the non fighting npcs, like innkeeper for example. I wonder if the havok items forced them to wear a weapon.

How can I get the animation to work with All-in-One version? D:

I think, variant 0 or 0_1

From readme:

Folder "0"

I use hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for females (for Example HDT All in One) and hdtm.xml for males.

Folder "1"

I use hdt.xml for females and hdtm.xml for males.

Folder "0_1"

I use hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for females (for Example HDT All in One) and nothing for males.

Folder "1_1"

I use hdt.xml for females and nothing for males.

Folder "2

I use hdtm.xml for males and nothing for females.

Folder "3"

I use Breast Physic only on Trolls etc.

This is for the Future.

Trolls, butterflies, dragonflies, fishs, chickens, cows and all the sexy stuff in Skyrim. ;)

Brilliant mod.  Breasts move as I would hope.  Butt jiggles perfectly.  Collision is even working better than I had hoped with the idle that everyone seems to use. 

My only question is how do you prevent clipping between the hand and breast especially once you increase to larger sizes?

Thanks in advance! 

im with khajiit an custom cat races problems, breast goes really flat and ass too, others races all cool, tried remove to test and cant play at all if not reinstall hdt, its ctd without using hdt.

Probably your race uses its own skeleton.

If so, you should replace it.

any way to force an npc to equip the item when it's in their inventory, lydia's being uncooperative.

hmm followers are strict to there equipment, they will only equip something better. you could try using the console command's i THINK it stops them unequiping.

click on lydia than type:

"equipitem XXX" where XXX is the Id of the item you want them to equip.

to get an items ID type "help XXX" where XXX is something to do with the item (single word only) EG: "help Havok" shows the equipable havok item.

im with khajiit an custom cat races problems, breast goes really flat and ass too, others races all cool, tried remove to test and cant play at all if not reinstall hdt, its ctd without using hdt.

ty going try find a replacer 

ty going try find a replacer 

Here? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

ty going use, i was trying reinstall whole just for fun for hdt because dnt worked at all ,going try redone.

• 2 weeks later...

uhm... im a noob at modding and stuff so can you plz help me with installing this? I WANT THIS MOD DAMN IT!!! tnx :)

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130616042206AAooHEN

From the 2nd post of this thread

Ok, this file simplifies all the process and works correctly, just plug/forge/play, nothing to say but thanks. No bugs so far…

*looks away while patting your back*

Good luck man.