[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Sorry its only for base vanilla game races, not race mods.

I might have Compiled it up wrong :(

to fix it you must download these mods to get them to work.

Activate on NMM(Nexus Mod Manager):

1. Activate DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99.

Found Here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709/?

2. Overwrite With UNP Bouncing Boobs by AjuntaPall316.

Found Here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10470/?

3. Then Overwrite With CHSBHC BBP Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling(Do NOT Replace The Textures).

Found Here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888/?

4. Replace Meshes With b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (or other UNPB BBP Pregnant Mesh).

Found Here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/149-estrus-chaurus/

5.Finaly Activate XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

Found Here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/

This Should Work because this is Exactly what i Did.

a pritty short info about the next release

When you are pregnant - your belly and breasts will grow (up to the max size you have set in the mcm)

But there are other mods that enables breast scaling, too..... a custaom race select menu for example... there you can set the breast sizes....

The current version overwrites those values again..... the next version will add them

Those was pritty difficult.... i had to store the value after chaning the race.... but what should happen when you are pregnant and you open the racemenu .... by default the current pregnant sizes would be the new default value that will be added to the race size.....

so i made a little work around.

When the Racemenu will open - the Belly and breast sizes are resetet. When you accept the racemenu, the sizes will be stored and then the pregnant sizes will be added again.

So... you can change breast sizes anytime - even when oyu are pregnant... it's allowed to have bigger breasts for default size... and when you open the race menu you will see your character with normal sizes.

And i'm not sure how it was in the current version - but in the next version, when you are pregnant (les say - in the 3rd trimester) you can open the MCM and change the maximum sizes and the result will be shown immediately so you can ajust the maximum sizes without having any problems.

For sure - like i already said - it's possible to disable the breast/belly scaling when using the node scaling system - so sexlab hormones for example can still do there job without getting blocked/overwritten by beeing female

I myself use the HDT body and have no real issues besides Beeing Female trying to reset my breasts to default values whenever I go through the after birth lol

I have to ask, how did you get the HDT body to work? I get a torpedo belly and width growing breasts whenever i use it.

I followed the HDT set up on the forums and use HDT body with belly bounce, of course inside that forum there is a less bouncy hdtextension version I use. Also I use the CT77 HDT patch for his outfits so they fit perfectly, and I keep the preg settings for breast and belly scaling at default and I have no issues.

Yeah But i have grown to love UNP.

i like the realistic Feel of too i just wish there was more Lore Friendly Clothing Conversions out there.

I am sure people would love it if they made a Lore friendly UNPB BBP Vanilla Clothing conversion with accurate weights added depending on the clothing's amount layers.

For some reason this mod is making me essential I can't be killed :*( any fix for this?

yep, it's a known bug from beta 2, and there's a fix to it, at page... 25 I think. it's written in the OP post

I was just coming back to say I found it AAHH now I feel stupid for not reading the description first haha thank you though :)

Hello, this is a great mod and I appreciate all the hard work. Thanks again.

Also, I hope that the breast bug and the random NPC pregnancy bug is fixed. :)

Yeah it was strange when my follower would suddenly be pregnant and I never saw her have sex....

titlebild_640.jpg

Beeing Female Beta 3

Finaly! The Beta 3 has arrived!

But before you can start:

Uninstalling the Beta 1 / Beta 2

• Download this tool: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?
  • After downloadint, unzip the apllication and run "SaveTool".
  • You have to remove all the BeeingFemale Scripts from each savegame you want to usw - starting with the last Savegame (the lowest number). This is important because the Savegames are orderd by last change - so you have to begin with the very earliest Savegame you want to use and end with the newest.
  • At the Right Top click on "Open" and select the Savegame you want to edit. The Preview Image should be displayed and some other Informations.
  • In the list on the left side search for all Scripts that start with "FW" - mark it - and click on the "Delete Script" Button.
    Depending on the state you was, there are several Scripts running like: fwconfig, FWAbilityEffectMenstrualMood, FWAbilityEffectOvulationPain, .... Most of them are at the top starting with "#->" - but don't forget those that doesn't start with "#->".
    Remove all of the "FW" - there should be around 20 - 30 of them.
  • After you have removed them - click the "Save" Button on the top right and open the next savegame you want to use.

You have to do this because the main system has changed completely and all the old scripts are out of date.

Now you have clean savegames and you are ready to use Beta 3.

This is how you install it:

• Download the BeeingFemale.zip file and extract it to you Skyrim folder (if you had BeeingFemale Beta 2 installed - overwrite all files)
  • Run FNIS for Users
  • Download the BasicAddOn Pack if you want and extract it to your Skyrim Folder.

There are many things tha have changed:

• The new system is based on StorageUtil. This speed up the performance even more.
  • Another great feature is the AddOn Manager. Using the AddOn Manager you can add support for many custom races or adding some new PMS abilitys. There can be scripted "Misc" AddOns like cameras or damage modifications.
  • It's possible to control the complete mod and all NPCs by just using the FWController Object without even being close to them. You can force impregnation, adding sperm to a woman, .....
  • Many bugs are fixed now
  • Breast and belly options to disable there scaling
  • Seperated options for NPC, Follower and Player
  • Male informations in the MCM menu will list all NPCs you had sex in the last few days - and you can even klick them to get informations about this woman
  • Many options for modder are implementated
  • Birth animation is working correctly now
  • MCM Language support (would be great if someone will send me some translations)
  • The Mod is fully translateable - more details about translating will come soon
  • Compatible with Estrus Chaurus (not tested yet but it should work)
  • Female / Female pregnacy is allowed (Activate FemaleSperm in the SexLab Options)
  • Anal pregnancy can happen if you are unlucky :) It's possible that the cum dripes out and find it's way to the vagina
  • SoulGem Birth
  • Contraception added. But don't forget to use it! every second day! Otherwise the effect will be droped quickly. ANd don't use them all at once... You won't die but the hormones can't solver that much (Skyrim special ^^) ... the best result is when you use it every second day. You can take a look in your MCM Infos, when the next contraception-item expected
  • If NPCs got Contraception Items in there inventory - they will use it when they have to use it

The Basic AddOn Pack

• Adding Khajiit support (Baby Item, modify duration of pregnancy, pain damage, cycle state durations, and some more)
  • Adding Argonian support (Baby Item, modify duration of pregnancy, pain damage, cycle state durations, and some more)
  • Adding Vampire Support (modify pain damage)
  • Adding 9 different PMS Effects
  • Adding a Free Cam when giving birth

The mod is still here because some features and functions don't work correctly

known bugs:

• Mittelschmerz wont be casted for some reason
  • The calculation of the state when a NPC was loaded isn't calculated correctly (this is also the reason why you won't see any NPC birth animation)
  • some little things and details are missing
  • Disable PMS AddOns don't work - they will be casted even when they are disabled

I'm still developing and will continue the mod to present a great version!

Thanks to MuonShaan for helping

I hope all files are included :)

Have fun!

(edit: holy cow... 6 downloads after only 10 seconds.....)

(edit: I've created a blog for a better overview: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/103-beeing-female/ )

(edit: Btw - the source-code is included except for the FWController. FWController only contains the functions that can be used)

// Extras:

• A cooking mod can be found on Page 78. This little mod allows to create Contraception fluids and the legendary anti sperm essence
  • A russian translation file can be found a few posts below (thanks to Huili)
  • A chinese translation file can be found on Page 62 (thanks to xiaomiza)
  • A french translation file can be found on Page 67 (thanks to aravis7)

// Fixes:

This Version already contains the Fix01

BeeingFemale.zip

BeeingFemale_BasicAddOn.zip

Beeing Female no longer contains a Camera and there are now PMS Effects anymore.

The Basic AddOn will add some basic PMS effects and a free cam when giving birth.

It add a Khajiit and Argonian and Vampire support, too.

You can Disable the AddOn Packs aanytime if you don't want them - and maybe someone (or me) will release another AddOn Pack with other PMS effects... so you can enable the new PMS effects and disable the Basic one.. or you can enable both....... or maybe you are not in a mood for having PMS and you only want the free-cam - then you can disable the PMS Effects and just keep the Free Cam.

It's a little "how to", too so modder can take a look on it - how i made it.

The specific effects can be viewd ingame - just open the MCM Menu - open the AddOn tab an click on the "Basic PMS" - there you can see the all the effects the AddOn contains

Anyways - good question - forgot to post infos about it.

(edited)

Beeing Female no longer contains a Camera and there are now PMS Effects anymore.

The Basic AddOn will add some basic PMS effects and a free cam when giving birth.

You can Disable the AddOn Packs aanytime if you don't want them - and maybe someone (or me) will release another AddOn Pack with other PMS effects... so you can enable the new PMS effects and disable the Basic one.. or you can enable both....... or maybe you are not in a mood for having PMS and you only want the free-cam - then you can disable the PMS Effects and just keep the Free Cam.

Alright thanks for clarifying off to test :D

One request: please add a version line to your FNIS animation list. Like 

Version V0.3 Beta

(a version "Beta 3" is a little unusual)

So the version number for your mod in the generator's window will not appear as "V?.?".

Has anyone else got this issue with the Beta 3?

Seems the language file couldn't be found.

Try following:

Open your skyrim folder, go to "...\Skyrim\Date\Interface\translations\"

Make a copy of "BeeingFemale_ENGLISH.txt" and rename it to your language.

Maybe you can translate it, too. :)

About FNIS - Will do it

Still got FNIS 4 running - It's realy time for update :)

Has anyone else got this issue with the Beta 3?

Z4WsGJC.jpg

Seems the language file couldn't be found.

Try following:

Open your skyrim folder, go to "...\Skyrim\Date\Interface\translations\"

Make a copy of "BeeingFemale_ENGLISH.txt" and rename it to your language.

Maybe you can translate it, too. :)

English is my language though

Also, the Anti-Sperm Essence crafting options are missing from the cooking pot crafting menu; is that intentional?

That's strength - does anyone else got this porblem, too?

About the Anti-Sperm Essence - true - that's something that is missing for now. Maybe i will find time today to add it via a little mod.

Same to the contraception... at now there are just a few testing bottles available ... no cooking, no crafting.

The cheat option for impregnating is missing which was available in beta 2.

Is it intebtional?

It's not missing - You must set the Message Mode to "Debug" or "Show all".

Don't realy know why we made this - but this is how it works now :) After cheating you can set the message mode to default again

Archived