[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Probably going to need a dialogue option to give them to the orphanage. I should make that mod with the Blades nursery, but not for a while.

(Also what about using them as a cheap source of black souls?)

EDIT: I have been wondering, is the title of the mod a pun I am missing?

mmmkay, to be truthful i just hope milz releases next beta without troubles with these baby-things.

just saying lets hope someone make add-on file for beeing female , not by milz -it will stress him a lot 

and for you to know more the script more the bug.  so im kindda not - so - agreeable with stuffs you guys speaking of..any baby related script things.

best idea is actually do nothing about it ... for now.

more things milz to do, more times we wait... and im kinda impatient now @_@

actually one good way to solve those "baby-for-what" problem is just making them as quest objectives,  making them as tracks of birth count.  and it weights 0.

so basically baby "item" means nothing but just showing you how many time you gave a birth.   that's the best use i can think of.

Or, for some addtional function, more baby you have in your inventory, more chance you get state "lactation"

say, 1 baby in inventory is for 1 lactation event within 24 hour, 24 babies for 24 lactation event within 24 hour.

if 48 babies,logically you get 1 lactation event within 30 minutes in-game-time.

so if you have baby like 1000, you'll lactate all the time-while jumping,swinging weapon,walking, whatsoever.

Are they useful... *thinking*.... i thought about reducing the players money .... something like -1000 Money for a day... i like realistic things :)

But no - children are totaly useless... and in-game they are, too :) (kidding)

I thought about some AddOns that give you a bonus as long you got them in your inventory... maybe something like +1% Damage for each baby... but there are already so many god mods out there.... I don't want to player to drop the babys ... and maybe they will get a shout - "Baby screem" ... that alert all enemys around... but for now - no :) better not.

About the 30 children - yes seems there is a bug. there are many reports about that.

Perhaps a more realistic way to handle the babies (bearing in mind that the player character is an adventurer) is to have to pay a sum of money to the Riften Orphanage to look after them

Are they useful... *thinking*.... i thought about reducing the players money .... something like -1000 Money for a day... i like realistic things :)

I thought about some AddOns that give you a bonus as long you got them in your inventory... maybe something like +1% Damage for each baby... but there are already so many god mods out there.... I don't want to player to drop the babys ... and maybe they will get a shout - "Baby screem" ... that alert all enemys around... but for now - no :) better not.

About the 30 children - yes seems there is a bug. there are many reports about that.

Perhaps a more realistic way to handle the babies (bearing in mind that the player character is an adventurer) is to have to pay a sum of money to the Riften Orphanage to look after them

Yes, a weekly fee, like 1000-1500 gold would be fair, i guess

This would be a good money sink and if the player doesn't pay then bounties start mounting up in the different holds for abandonment of children

its bad idea to do something about baby with golds.  just nuisance.

Just think that in game you got a child while being raped by random bandits and you have to pay 1500 gold per week in level 10? serious?

to think cutting firewood like 24/7 in game time merely gives few thousand gold, i doubt it.

and to think about whoring in sexlab working girl gives only 150 gold when doing "bestiality show"... well?

so better not relate a baby with gold.  it just messes up game unless you just spam around "player.additem f 10000000" thing

i won't ^^

But killing dragons, and going throw 1 dungeon/cave/.... you can have 1000 gold quickly... depends on the level the player has got.... but don't think 1 baby is enough for most players (ingame)... letzs say some peaple are testing the mod.... having 15 babys.... each baby 1000 gold per week.... my goodness :)

A short update... atm i'm fixing some bugs....

- I had to use a new "update" function that updates the woman when loading here stats. .... but for some reason this won't work...

- Then there is another bug - in the first trimester the belly grows way way way to big (again) ..... don't know the reason.

- The Info-Spell sometimes doesn't show names.... ", , , ," instead of "Alvor, Guard, Guard2, Guard3"

- Using a contraception potion (pill) don't effect the player (NPCs will take them automaticly when they got some in there inventory - that works correctly)

- MIttelschmerz and menstrual cramps aren't casted for some reason...

Maybe i'm compiling the wrong files - thought everything should work >.<

But let me say... those are the bugs i found at the first beta test of this version :)

Don't know how long it takes - maybe those bugs are fixed tonight ^^ maybe not....

But i still have to test the mod - do this weekend there won't be a new release - sry

depends for example when i installing this mod i try to play the game with role playing...for example i take a breton girl, make her blond, take alternative start mod and start in riverwood, rescue Rolaf which gives me to live in his sister house and i just play as a teenage girl in medieval times or maybe as a hunter who tries to hit on the girls of the town...add some mods like ones that require sleep and food, better hunting, rape and so on and you can actually have a very interesting and uniqe game. a 1000 gold is too stiff for my poor peasent girl :( its better to have it adjustable so people can decide if they want to pay and how much. i would hate for my poor girl to become bankrupt because that damn bandit who raped her on the road to whiterun to sell her cabbages :( 

I hope that you go more for fantasy than medieval remedies for things like contraceptives and abortives. Alchemy and magic exist, and make more sense to use than washing semen out or something. You could even reasonably add in some cool things like pregnancy rushing or changing phase with restoration magic.

Oh god, now I am imagining some sort of artifact that used powerful restoration magic to speed the process of growth from baby to child. What would normally be an empty shell except that they have the blood of the dragonborn. Give them dragon souls and all of a sudden you have an army of very creepy dragon-children.

I hope that you go more for fantasy than medieval remedies for things like contraceptives and abortives. Alchemy and magic exist, and make more sense to use than washing semen out or something. You could even reasonably add in some cool things like pregnancy rushing or changing phase with restoration magic.

Oh god, now I am imagining some sort of artifact that used powerful restoration magic to speed the process of growth from baby to child. What would normally be an empty shell except that they have the blood of the dragonborn. Give them dragon souls and all of a sudden you have an army of very creepy dragon-children.

why bother about magic when you can shorten/lengthen pregnancy term by mcm, and change time scale by console "set timescale to xxx"?

timescale is set to 30 in default game time. if you set it to 30000 you will see baby popping out really quick.

if there were no labor pain, it is possible to give birth about 2 or 3 within 3 minute

and also about abortion, drinking a lot of wine actually causes abortion, or getting many struck in battle causes abortion too.

I think they are already good enuf for now.  

Well honestly.. I believe this is being aimed for a realistic method of pregnancy. And that's why I personally like it. The realism of it. I also would rather not sell the children my character has. She has only had one. I'd rather have a crib and let her care for it. She's a bounty hunter, so she goes gets some work and then comes home and stays there with her husband and kids for a few days before going out again. So it would add to my fun and I am sure others who have the same sort of wish. So. I think it best to leave the babies to be handled by an add on like Miz already mentioned. So that those who want to have them sold or some such o.0 can do that and if others who want to care for them can do that as well. All of this is of course, dependent on if someone scripts it up or not. I am personally trying to learn to do so.

-C

i won't ^^

But killing dragons, and going throw 1 dungeon/cave/.... you can have 1000 gold quickly... depends on the level the player has got.... but don't think 1 baby is enough for most players (ingame)... letzs say some peaple are testing the mod.... having 15 babys.... each baby 1000 gold per week.... my goodness :)

- I had to use a new "update" function that updates the woman when loading here stats. .... but for some reason this won't work...

- Then there is another bug - in the first trimester the belly grows way way way to big (again) ..... don't know the reason.

- The Info-Spell sometimes doesn't show names.... ", , , ," instead of "Alvor, Guard, Guard2, Guard3"

- Using a contraception potion (pill) don't effect the player (NPCs will take them automaticly when they got some in there inventory - that works correctly)

But let me say... those are the bugs i found at the first beta test of this version :)

Don't know how long it takes - maybe those bugs are fixed tonight ^^ maybe not....

But i still have to test the mod - do this weekend there won't be a new release - sry

Take your time, better to wait a week or two rather than rushing it, and thank you for all your work on this as this is one of the most immersive Skyrim mods around

On the gold discussion, I think a better approach would be a one off payment to the Riften Orphanage for each child (say 1000 for now) with a bounty added to each hold if it's not paid. Having a child should have a consequence and most low level dungeons will earn a 1000 gold

Well honestly.. I believe this is being aimed for a realistic method of pregnancy. And that's why I personally like it. The realism of it. I also would rather not sell the children my character has. She has only had one. I'd rather have a crib and let her care for it. She's a bounty hunter, so she goes gets some work and then comes home and stays there with her husband and kids for a few days before going out again. So it would add to my fun and I am sure others who have the same sort of wish. So. I think it best to leave the babies to be handled by an add on like Miz already mentioned. So that those who want to have them sold or some such o.0 can do that and if others who want to care for them can do that as well. All of this is of course, dependent on if someone scripts it up or not. I am personally trying to learn to do so.

-C

would be nice if someone do the job, but i doubt the "realism" you like is how much.

yesterday i posted happening about hentai pregnancy add-on which enables you to give a birth to "a boy or a girl", of those can be seen in Skyrim pretty often.

thing is

They are not in "adoptable faction"

They do not recognize you as parent.

They cannot be adopted.

Their name is set as "boy 1,2,girl 2,3,4,.. sort on."

and most of all

there's high chance of dialogue event "NAKED! NAKED! NAKED!" when they are born. (as PC recognized as naked state while giving birth.)

So that is the reason why although there is actual reality,something to do with child thing in hentai pregnancy, i just don't use it.

i won't ^^

Take your time, better to wait a week or two rather than rushing it, and thank you for all your work on this as this is one of the most immersive Skyrim mods around

On the gold discussion, I think a better approach would be a one off payment to the Riften Orphanage for each child (say 1000 for now) with a bounty added to each hold if it's not paid. Having a child should have a consequence and most low level dungeons will earn a 1000 gold

hell no!

just see the currency, a cabbage you sell at market is about 1 gold.

lets say 1 gold is about 1$

and you have to pay 1000$ per for single child?

lets say you are pregnant with 3 baby, and something happened, you got another 3.

this means you have to pay about 6k gold per week, 24,000 gold per month- which won't be possible to pay in normal method.

think, daedric artifacts costs lesser then 1k gold!  

this is why I'm keep saying its horrible idea to try something about baby with golds.

and plus what is the reason we trying to dump our babies???

its pretty awful thoughts you guys know?  why trying to make method "dumping baby" or "do away baby"?

its so inhuman,immoral -_-

what a horrible thought... 

You guys must remind what you guys are speaking of :(

if you don't want baby in your inventory, at least place them on the bed of some1's house.  

Bethesda didn't set children as immortal character without specific reason.  

If you don't want to do that either, just dump them in distress.  which would be very sad for a baby.

the babies should be set as quest item, as I mentioned.

let event triggers after rest or constant lactation or whatever, don't let them be sold,given.  

if someone think I'm quite pointless right now, he has no sense,right of being human. - _-

must be ashamed , all those who had a thought of dumping babies.

i still dream about a cute little bed where you can lay down the babys.

But i'm realy not good in creating meshes.

The breast feeding thing is also a good idea - and for later feeding with a bottle but i'm not good in creating animations, too :)

might not be right now, but you can think of importing pre-existing files.

for example, about lactation script there is hentai lactation which also supports texture effects.

would be nice if someone do the job, but i doubt the "realism" you like is how much.

yesterday i posted happening about hentai pregnancy add-on which enables you to give a birth to "a boy or a girl", of those can be seen in Skyrim pretty often.

thing is

They cannot be adopted.

and most of all

there's high chance of dialogue event "NAKED! NAKED! NAKED!" when they are born. (as PC recognized as naked state while giving birth.)

So that is the reason why although there is actual reality,something to do with child thing in hentai pregnancy, i just don't use it.

A child addon for this that so - They are in "adoptable faction", They do recognize you as parent., They can be adopted. would be great, no other pregnancy has this yet.

The breast feeding thing is also a good idea - and for later feeding with a bottle but i'm not good in creating animations, too :)

A breast feeding animation would be interesting. A good fit for it.

idea - The baby cries when it's hungry, watch out stealth characters "your babies cries gave you away"

seriously I like the breast feeding idea.

thing is

They cannot be adopted.

and most of all

A child addon for this that so - They are in "adoptable faction", They do recognize you as parent., They can be adopted. would be great, no other pregnancy has this yet.

A breast feeding animation would be interesting. A good fit for it.

idea - The baby cries when it's hungry, watch out stealth characters "your babies cries gave you away"

seriously I like the breast feeding idea.

how about you do the job about child plug-ins?

I'd love to do it my self but my CK doesn't works properly so kinda screwed.

and btw if they recognize you as parents when they are born its meaningless making them adoptable.

and about breast feeding animation- well, maybe not animation... but what i can think of is that i saw a mod that adds baby wrapped in linen as part of clothing, hanged around character's breast ,sucking tits.

but if that happens as script it will mess up the mod...

all I can think of is importing hentai lactation add-on mod into this...

It sounds like there are enough related ideas that it might be worth trying to build this mod as a framework for others to build on, because no one mod can address it all.

hmm, intriguing idea.

but then who's going to make plug-in?

you? :D

and yes it is shame for me too when I can't do anything about helping milz. I would love to work with him

damm CK .

I do have small experience with 3d max. and I do know how to turn HKX file to 3d max, but I don't have 3d max and experience of making animation with 3d... that troubles me with helping milz with some idea.

all i can tell him is to bring pre-existing sources from other mods and apply it, since i can't do shit about it...

Archived