[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Can i Get Help with installing the Pregnant Mesh?

For hours i have been looking for help on this but nothing.

I install the Estrus UNPB BBP Pregnant file then XP32 Maximum Skeleton and i end up with Flattened breast.

i have dealt with this for 2 days and no luck if someone can ether give step by directions or a link to a helpful page that would be so amazing.

Can i Get Help with installing the Pregnant Mesh?

For hours i have been looking for help on this but nothing.

I install the Estrus UNPB BBP Pregnant file then XP32 Maximum Skeleton and i end up with Flattened breast.

i have dealt with this for 2 days and no luck if someone can ether give step by directions or a link to a helpful page that would be so amazing.

Ok you got the skeleton, and the belly mod. Now you need the body. Which do you use? CBBE, UNP, UNPB, ect.

I think for the breasts to grow you need the breast physics which is with the body mod: 

Try this and see if it helps.

i use unpb . 

i use the UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT first and everything is fine but once i download the  pregnant body then skeleton it gets all flat.

i use unpb . 

i use the UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT first and everything is fine but once i download the  pregnant body then skeleton it gets all flat.

Hmm. Try the mod without the charus skeleton. Something has to be conflicting with it.

i tried that to and it dose the same thing... :(

post-193195-0-63805600-1396418067_thumb.jpg

they just keep continuing to be pancakes. 

i use unpb . 

Hmm. Try the mod without the charus skeleton. Something has to be conflicting with it.

attachicon.gif2014-04-01_00001.jpg

So the belly does not grow and you get flat breasts? I have a similar issue where the breasts on my character will grow but the belly does not. Ironically the mod works fine with all the other races. (Breton, Nord, ect.) Something tells me there is a requirement you are missing out on. Even the smallest thing can lead to problems. Can you post a load order of your mods? Maybe that can point us in the right direction.

i use unpb . 

So the belly does not grow and you get flat breasts? I have a similar issue where the breasts on my character will grow but the belly does not. Ironically the mod works fine with all the other races. (Breton, Nord, ect.) Something tells me there is a requirement you are missing out on. Even the smallest thing can lead to problems. Can you post a load order of your mods? Maybe that can point us in the right direction.

i am rebuilding my Skyrim so its a little empty

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

actorEvents.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

SkyUi.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

StaticMeshImprovmentMod.esp

StaticMeshImprovmentMod-DragonborTernFixn.esp

StaticMeshImprovmentMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

Purewaters.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

CharGen Morphs.esp

AOS.esp

FNISspells.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esm

I heard the Estrus mod conflicts with the Being Female mod. I dont think you can run both at the same time.

i use unpb . 

i am rebuilding my Skyrim so its a little empty

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Hearthfire.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
actorEvents.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUi.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
StaticMeshImprovmentMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovmentMod-DragonborTernFixn.esp
StaticMeshImprovmentMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
Purewaters.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CharGen Morphs.esp
AOS.esp
FNISspells.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esm

i only have it to test if the pregnancy and it dose but the belly and breast are flat.

i tried both estrus and beeing female sepratly and i get the same results.

Hmm. Then the only thing I can think of is you're missing a requirement in one way shape or form. Check the Being Female Forum and recheck the requirements. Otherwise I am just as stumped as you are. :s

i only have it to test if the pregnancy and it dose but the belly and breast are flat.

i tried both estrus and beeing female sepratly and i get the same results.

I just installed all the requirements and it works fine for me save for the belly not growing on my custom race character. What program do you use to install the mods? For the most part I do mine all manually and if its a core mod like Sexlab or something like that I bite the bullet and use NMM. I really should research Mod Organizer and figure out how to work that because I hear nothing but good things.

Oh Do you use BOSS? The new version categorizes your mods in order it may be a load order issue. That just came to mind. 

I'll post my load order maybe there is something I missed that you can find.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
ORS_SolitudeGate.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
BeeingFemale.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
calyps-animal-ears.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
DaedricCrossbow.esp=1
DonMichHeels.esp=1
Doomshard Bow.esp=1
Dread Crossbow.esp=1
Dread Huntress Armor.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=1
HBetterBows.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
LeatherThiefArmor.esp=1
NailsUNP.esp=1
Neo's Mandu Armours.esp=1
Northgirl.esp=1
One handed Crossbow.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
The Bow Of The DarkOne.esp=1
UniqueBows.esp=1
Witch Battle Armor.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SD_Imortal_Fix.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp=1
ABT - Kevkas All-in-One.esp=1
Pinup Poser.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
FlansEyesForSkrim.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp=1
S7B ArmorPack 1.esp=1
SexLab Submit Serana.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp=1
GagSFX.esp=1
GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=0
submitdd_ff.esp=1
Yui0820.esp=1
EiriesOhmesRaht.esp=1
BW v2.6.esp=1
Submit belt.esp=1
CagesDiverse.esp=1
calyps-bosmer.esp=1
bosmer-lingerie.esp=1

Draconic Bloodline.esp=1

nope nothin...

if i may ask how did you set yours set Up?

i use NMM for all stuff to keep it clean and easy to edit. 

The crushed boob are normal behavior due the xpms skeleton, are the bones that are making that, even taking out the wheighting in that area in the mesh they keep bouncing, i suggest u to change ur body to CBBE and make it look in bodyslide like unp, my character, there are waaaaaay more preg clothes for cbbe to generate in bodyslide than in UNP, there is all the vanilla no skympy armors an clothes, the skimpy version, the tera unp converted to cbbe if u want the male version too, there is the cbbe tera just for girls, i tell u this because i used to love unp, but it hadnt any clothes or body to be used to make clothes, cbbe haves bodyslide, and that is a bigger advantage

I'm happy that you got this issue resolved. :)

Also quite humored over your last statement since that is true in more ways than one these days. :P

I fixed it!

I needed several other things i forgot.

there really should be a how to install .

here is what i made to fix it.

File:attachicon.gifUNPB BBP Fix.rar

Requirements: XP32 Maximum Skeleton, DIMONIZED UNP female body(for texture).

how to install:

1.Upload the file above "UNPB BBP Fix" to NMM.

2.Activate the "UNPB BBP Fix".

3.Activate  XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

Optional :4.Run GenerateFNISforUsers and Update, then Exit.

5.Play.

if you want to use a different UNPB BBPreg body then just over write the mod or drop one in manuly.

this is what i did and it fixed the flattened pancake Boobs.

Getting Pregnant is Now More Easier Than Ever!!!

Thanks.

I hope someday there will be a Section Dedicated to Body Types and how to get them working,

especially to new people who wish to start modding or already do but lack the know how on fixing things themselves.

To bad - i hoped to publish the mod with post number #1111 :) But I'm to late

Anyways, got some bad infos.

i don't think i can make it this weekend (some details are still missing and almost all magic effects like PMS, menstruation blood, menstruation headages, ....) - but! i know you all are waiting since month for the next release so i decidet to release a pre-release beta version. On Saturday i will test the mod and fixing some little bugs - if everything works well i will make a pre-release. Maybe not everything will work perfectly but the mod should work at all.

I will publish the main functions so modders already can create mods if anyone want (the mod functions are done and i won't change them anymore - except bugs) 

At now i don't think translating the mod makes sense for now. Maybe some new texts will be added - or removed.

I couldn't test the "Imagespace modifications" (Blur effects) at all - maybe they are overpowerd again (i think so)

The pains seems to be realy low.... i have to correct them too. But maybe it's only because i've testet it with a Khajiit.

I will work on it the next days and testing the main functions.

And btw - i'm not sure which version is better... the Beta 3 pre-release or the Beta 2.... but the Menu in Beta 3 pre will work and Child-Actor Spawning should work again like in Beta 1

The pre-release will be published in this thread (again - not in the download section)... and there will be a Basic AddOn Pack included (containing: Khajiit Race, Argonian Race, Vampire Races, PMS Effects, Free Cam)

ok - hope the news aren't that bad

Hmm. I tried Atomic's patch to see if it would fix my belly issue on my custom race and no such luck. I wonder what is causing this irregularity?

Many races using there own body.

Try to find the body nif for the race and replace it with a body that have a NPC Belly Node (but make a backup first)

That's how i made it

Thank you for this information. I replaced the nif files (After backing them up) and it now works fluently. :)

Hmm. I tried Atomic's patch to see if it would fix my belly issue on my custom race and no such luck. I wonder what is causing this irregularity?

Many races using there own body.

Try to find the body nif for the race and replace it with a body that have a NPC Belly Node (but make a backup first)

That's how i made it

Archived