OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

1116/1117.1 is telling me I need to update to 1010 or greater' date=' just fyi.[/quote']

Weird, anyone esle got that, it's not happening to me.

Is it Pregnancy telling you to Update SCR to 1010 or SCR telling you you are running an older version of SCR?

I just realized I never followed up with this, and I've since uninstalled Sexout in a fit of I'm-going-to-beat-the-game madness.

I'll reinstall tonight or tomorrow and let you know. It might have just been something borked on my end if nobody else is getting it (though I'm pretty sure I had the latest of SCR and Preg, at least).

New Update 20121108.1:

Fixes to Diseases' date=' found a few issues there causing them not to be catchable :)

[/quote']

Hey Halstrom, still not seeing any diseases :(.

New character, no protection, played all the way through to Vegas, enslaved at NCRF, did the fiends, and even took a detour to sewer slave, had MCM % at 45, and recently changed it to 100%. Only disease was Aids, once (before setting it to 100%).

I looked at the script, but I am out of my depth trying to tell if anything is out of place.

The only things I noticed was that Aids is the first choice, and I've got that the 2 times I've seen a disease (probably 300+ encounters over 2 characters), and it was mentioned earlier by another user that they always got Aids. Also some of the indents and endifs at the end of that section don't seem to match up to the beginning. Don't know if that is any help, probably not, but figure it can't hurt to mention it.

I know I'm sick wanting diseases and all, but it's a dirty, irradiated world!

FYI this is not using the Beta, just the latest version in the 1st post

Hey Halstrom' date=' still not seeing any diseases :(.

New character, no protection, played all the way through to Vegas, enslaved at NCRF, did the fiends, and even took a detour to sewer slave, had MCM % at 45, and recently changed it to 100%. Only disease was Aids, once (before setting it to 100%).

I looked at the script, but I am out of my depth trying to tell if anything is out of place.

The only things I noticed was that Aids is the first choice, and I've got that the 2 times I've seen a disease (probably 300+ encounters over 2 characters), and it was mentioned earlier by another user that they always got Aids. Also some of the indents and endifs at the end of that section don't seem to match up to the beginning. Don't know if that is any help, probably not, but figure it can't hurt to mention it.

I know I'm sick wanting diseases and all, but it's a dirty, irradiated world!

FYI this is not using the Beta, just the latest version in the 1st post[/quote']

I'll look again, I got a feeling I did some major fixes to Diseases in the last beta and wrote Drugs instead of Diseases in the notes.

Thanks! I'm happy to test and report.

Awhile back I was requesting the Dragon Girl and Bunny suit stuff, you mentioned you weren't aware there was a bare leg version of the bunny suit. The optional bare leg version of the bunny suit is in the original mod for FO3, Crayne did the conversion for NV, but I think it still required the original mod, which is where I found the mesh.

Thanks! I'm happy to test and report.

Awhile back I was requesting the Dragon Girl and Bunny suit stuff' date=' you mentioned you weren't aware there was a bare leg version of the bunny suit. The optional bare leg version of the bunny suit is in the original mod for FO3, Crayne did the conversion for NV, but I think it still required the original mod, which is where I found the mesh.[/quote']

Ah ok will check it out, if it's a texture it can be done, but if it's a mesh then one of the mesh guys would have to create all the Pregnant meshes from it.

New Update 20121123.1beta:

In the second post from the OP

Fixed a script that was added ages ago to add sexual preferences ora//vaginal/anal to NPC's, it hasn't been working for a long while,not sure if it's actually relevant anymore I left it turned off by a toggle in MCM, I may delete it when I find out whether it's actually functional.

Definitely working again, thanks for fixing it!

I haven't seen any STD kits, or what was listed in the Chem list thread (sexualdiseasecure, I think), SexualTreatmentShot I see, is that the only way to cure them (other than setting MCM to -5). Seems like that is powerful, autocuring etc.

Thanks again

Definitely working again' date=' thanks for fixing it!

I haven't seen any STD kits, or what was listed in the Chem list thread (sexualdiseasecure, I think), SexualTreatmentShot I see, is that the only way to cure them (other than setting MCM to -5). Seems like that is powerful, autocuring etc.

Thanks again[/quote']

Ahh it looks like maybe I've missnamed Sexual Treatment Shot, that is the STD treatment kit.

I figured that was it =).

Had a couple questions. The drug duration setting in MCM, does that affect all drugs or just the SCR added drugs?

I did some testing with the diseases, and moving the slider down to -5 should remove all diseases from the PC only or the PC and the whole world? I know it removes it from the PC, I left the slider at -5 for about 12 hours, 8 sleeping time, 4 roving around, then set it back to +5. Every time I get jiggy (same partner) I end up with 3 diseases straight away. Did this 3 times, same result, at 5%. So are these diseases staying on the NPC or is this just unlucky?

Thanks

Hey Hal

Question (& bear in mind I'm looking at the STD cure scripts with SCR v. 20121124.1): I'm looking for the best way to treat for STD's from a dialogue result script. Not sure now if I just need to add the kit, add & equip, or cast it, which is what I'd ordinarily do with ingestibles.

There's an unequip line in the base spell script, & the auto-equip stuff for npc's is all equipitem. But then, the base spell does run in an OnAdd block, so that unequip line might just be scrap?

If common resourse is just "resource" why add things like diseases, clothing effects, medical scanners, clothing evaluation ecs, ecs. Alot of the plugins require common resource. So say I wanna instal sexoutcompanions.esp. I get that and and a whole bunch a stuff I did not want. I just think things like diseases should be left to a plugin.

If common resourse is just "resource" why add things like diseases' date=' clothing effects, medical scanners, clothing evaluation ecs, ecs. Alot of the plugins require common resource. So say I wanna instal sexoutcompanions.esp. I get that and and a whole bunch a stuff I did not want. I just think things like diseases should be left to a plugin.

[/quote']

Separate resource mods for diseases, pregnancy & anything else that any given user may not want to use only clutter up your LO until you get the esp limit bug. Best to have them all in one place.

(Although clothing eval should be gone by now, I think)

If common resourse is just "resource" why add things like diseases' date=' clothing effects, medical scanners, clothing evaluation ecs, ecs. Alot of the plugins require common resource. So say I wanna instal sexoutcompanions.esp. I get that and and a whole bunch a stuff I did not want. I just think things like diseases should be left to a plugin.

[/quote']

You clearly don't understand the concept of a resource plugin. And you can turn them off, so I'm not really sure what you're complaining about.

Say I dont want a medical scanner in my inventory or ...':ma gibsons antungal douche' in first aid kits I open. Again I am not complaining. I appreciate all the work you guys put into these mods....a couple hours on an editor after an update' date=' won't kill me

[/quote']

Going to have to agree with this user on this... SCR has gone beyond its scope a bit by implementing resources into the world in a non-optional fashion. It's ok for it to implement resources into the world (although that really is a mod's job to do that) but it should provide an option for not doing so as well. It wouldn't hurt for such things to have an MCM option available. Currently, such tasks were handled by SexoutStore as an SCR implementer plugin but some things like drugs being added to leveled lists and such has been done by SCR. I have no need for these drugs in my leveled lists though I realize other's do have need for them. An option seems like the best choice.

He kinda has a point. There are a few items that, if I understand their purposes correctly, should be triggered by their corresponding plugins.

LustX - Affects Lust levels. Maybe tie it to Lust, only spawns if Lust plugin is active.

BunX, Bunaway, condoms and douches - Tied to pregnancy (or diseases in the case of condoms and douche), maybe only spawn if Pregnancy plugin is active.

STD Treatment Kits - Is there a way to make these only spawn if the disease slider is > 0?

The Medical Scanner is tied to multiple effects, I get it needing to be part of SCR itself. Maybe make it a non-quest item, purchasable from doctors? That way if you have disease off and don't have pregnancy active you can get rid of it.

Just some ideas off the top of my head, feel free to verbally slap me down if they aren't feasible.

Edit: Damn I'm a slow typist, ninja'd by Astymma and Zippy.