OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Vegas Chokers by adriant1978 (Rename the BSA to SexoutCommonResources - VegasChokers.bsa then remove the esp file)

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/...p?id=36661

File is now hidden. Any one got a new link?

Strange' date=' I clicked the link in the OP and it came up fine. I clicked the link from your post and I get the "File Hidden" page. Maybe try again from the OP?

[EDIT']the url on the link in your post is incorrect. It replaced the file.php with actual ellipsis (link looks like the displayed url rather the actual http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=36661 ). [/EDIT]

Hello. I'm having some trouble and was hoping you or someone here could help me out. I can launch the game, get to the main menu, and select a saved game to load. But after it goes through the load screen and right when it seems it's going to work, my game crashes. Here's my current load order.

FalloutNV.esm 00

GunRunnersArsenal.esm 01

DeadMoney.esm 02

CaravanPack.esm 03

MercenaryPack.esm 04

TribalPack.esm 05

ClassicPack.esm 06

LonesomeRoad.esm 07

OldWorldBlues.esm 09

ELECTRO-CITY-CompletedWorkers.esm 0A

ELECTRO-CITY-Highways and Brways.esm 0B

AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm 0C (Wait, preview?)

Project Nevade-Core.esm 0D

Project Nevada-Cyberware.esp 0E

Project Nevada-Equipment.esm 0F

Project Nevada-Rebalance.esp 10

Sexout.esm 11

SexoutCommonResources.esm 12

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm 13

SexoutSlavery.esm 14

SexoutLegion.esm 15

SexoutStore.esm 16

SexoutZAZ.esp 17

SmallerTalk.esp 18

SexoutFiends.esp 19

SexoutKhans.esp 1A

SexoutKings.esp 1B

SexoutNCR.esp 1C

SexoutPowderGangers.esp 1D

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp 1E

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp 1F

NovaMod.esp 20

101Billboards.esp 21

101Posters.esp 22

bzArmour.esp 23

Essentialplustweaks.esp 24

QS_Blackwolf_NV_Backpackmod.esp 25

UnlimitedCompanions.esp 26

OldWorldRadio.esp 27

housemod.esp 28

MaxFollowers12.esp 29

Project Nevada has been the biggest mod I've gotten to work to date but the sexout related ones seem to be beyond me. I know I'll probably get some "go read some FAQ's" or something along those lines, but I've been at this for about four hours without the slightest hint of success so those "guides" can pretty much go shove it. So like I said, any advice would be appreciated. Thank you kindly in advance.

New Update 20121026.1beta

Deleted some redundant pregnancy related stuff

Added timers to many scripts to reduce the frequency they run at to reduce lag.

Fixes to babyitems & offspring packages

Removed SCES (Sexout Clothing Evaluation System) quests & scripts, it's redundant and the MCM version is better.

I have a question regarding installation of some of the required mods .bsa files.

In the case of Dragongirldress by jonas, Jonas has a compilation called Kristinas Closet that includes the Dragongirl dress mod. That mod contains all the meshes and texures in 2 seperate .bsa files. I want to use a BnB patch for Kristinas as well, which has data and mesh folders to merge with the data folder. So to make them work together I was thinking I could either make copies of the original Kristina .bsa files and add the SCR prefix to the names, or do I even have to? I'm not going to use a pregnancy mod right now and was thinking of not installing sexoutstore.

I have a question regarding installation of some of the required mods .bsa files.

In the case of Dragongirldress by jonas' date=' Jonas has a compilation called Kristinas Closet that includes the Dragongirl dress mod. That mod contains all the meshes and texures in 2 seperate .bsa files. I want to use a BnB patch for Kristinas as well, which has data and mesh folders to merge with the data folder. So to make them work together I was thinking I could either make copies of the original Kristina .bsa files and add the SCR prefix to the names, or do I even have to? I'm not going to use a pregnancy mod right now and was thinking of not installing sexoutstore.[/quote']

Adding the SCR prefix won't do anything, you could add the outfits by script to the appropriate formlists if you wanted SCR to apply the minor effects of wearing them etc but iother than that what you proposre has nothing to do with SCR or Sexout.

I had a thought about turning in offspring however it would require you to set a flag and I think offspring are part of SCR so I'm posting this here. In dialogue result scripts you can use "getself" to get the reference of whoever you're talking to.

If I were to add a dialogue topic to let's say bighorners offspring, I could set the reference to the bighorner using get self, then talk to the farmer and have the game remove the reference you set earlier.

I think this might work. However I need the "allow pc dialogue" topic ticked in the offspring. Just do it for bighorners now and we'll see how it works out.

edit: designating offspring this way actually works. I've been using smaller talk with creature talk enabled to test, but I still need you to enable it for bighorner offspring in scr.

This means any adoption plugins can use the same method.

I had a thought about turning in offspring however it would require you to set a flag and I think offspring are part of SCR so I'm posting this here. In dialogue result scripts you can use "getself" to get the reference of whoever you're talking to.

If I were to add a dialogue topic to let's say bighorners offspring' date=' I could set the reference to the bighorner using get self, then talk to the farmer and have the game remove the reference you set earlier.

I think this might work. However I need the "allow pc dialogue" topic ticked in the offspring. Just do it for bighorners now and we'll see how it works out.

edit: designating offspring this way actually works. I've been using smaller talk with creature talk enabled to test, but I still need you to enable it for bighorner offspring in scr.

This means any adoption plugins can use the same method.[/quote']

Cool have set the flag for bighorners for todays release of SCR, have you tried the technique on humans at all, they don't have a PC dialogue flag but I addume that's automatic on for them.

Hey Hal. Just to clarify: SexoutSLActorDataIsSterile replaces SexoutSLActorDataIsImpotent as the list for old men whose wrigglers don't wriggle much anymore? Good call.

Don't you mean 'no sperm' instead of 'no semen'? Or do I have it all mixed up again? ;)

---

BTW, is the number 20 taken for debugprint? If not, I'd like to grab it for Sexout FleshedOut, aka SOFO (wip).

Hey Hal. Just to clarify: SexoutSLActorDataIsSterile replaces SexoutSLActorDataIsImpotent as the list for old men whose wrigglers don't wriggle much anymore? Good call.

Don't you mean 'no sperm' instead of 'no semen'? Or do I have it all mixed up again? ;)

---

BTW' date=' is the number 20 taken for debugprint? If not, I'd like to grab it for Sexout FleshedOut, aka SOFO (wip).[/quote']

Yeah it replaces Impotent, Impontent of course meaning they can't do sex at all, Sterile just means no wrigglers are given, which means no semen for my mod. I should probably have left semen & sperm sperate, but there's not enough script space to do that, I'm bouncing off the script limits with what I have now in Pregnancy.