OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Guest user29

You should get adblock. Not sure if IE has it. If it doesn't move to firefox or chrome. Whatever inconvenience it is getting used to a new browser is worth not dealing with whatever that is :P

Patch for Sexout Common Resources and NVEC Complete v3.3c (v3.3b).

NVEC - New Vegas Enhanced Content is on Nexus here.

SCR overwrites AddictionRemovalEffectSCRIPT with additional SexoutSDrugEFFWithdrawalFertX and SexoutSDrugEFFWithdrawalLustX.

NVEC replaces all RemoveSpell functions with player.Dispel and adds M8BallWithdrawal.

There is a notice in the GECK Wiki: As of Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.2.0.352, this function appears to work inconsistently. It is recommended to use Dispel instead.

This patch combines both.

Only works with "NVEC Complete.esm"

Master:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

NVEC Complete.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

NVEC Complete should be before SexoutCommonResources in load order.

If you don't use the patch you will miss only this line:

player.Dispel M8BallWithdrawal ; Magic Addiction removal (line added by Magic 8-Ball plug-in)

SexoutCR_NVEC_Complete.esp

Patch for Sexout Common Resources and NVEC Complete v3.3b.

SCR overwrites AddictionRemovalEffectSCRIPT with additional SexoutSDrugEFFWithdrawalFertX and SexoutSDrugEFFWithdrawalLustX.

NVEC replaces all RemoveSpell functions with player.Dispel and adds M8BallWithdrawal.

There is a notice in the GECK Wiki: As of Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.2.0.352' date=' this function appears to work inconsistently. It is recommended to use Dispel instead.

This patch combines both.

Only works with "NVEC Complete.esm"[/quote']

Thanks for this, is it NVEC dependant, if not I could just overwrite this into SCR to reduce confusion :)

Vever Mind I just checked it out, I don't run NVEC myself, I have too many mods already, so I will add this to the OP :)

Guest user29

I'm sort of relieved. I was panicking thinking I messed something up in Breeder. But you guys don't have the update yet so it's got to be this. Or pregnancy maybe.

I'm looking into this, can someone confirm not using Pregnancy that it's still happening. I don't think I did any changes in SCR that should cause issues, I just added a few unused assets, so I'm suspecting Pregnancy as I did a bit of coding changes there.

Guest user29

It's not anything breeder is doing. I don't have anything that runs at the end of every sex act.

Epidemic does though, but even I'm not using that right now.

Are you saying pregnancy 12.28 works with scr 1.2 with sexoutsex or one of the other mods? Brutal rapers seems to work fine with pregnancy 1.2 and scr 1.2 but sexoutkey and strapon freeze up. So I wonder if sexoutsex works alright with scr 1.2 as well and its just sexoutkey and strapon that 1.2 doesn't like.

In essence, the only time I've gotten it to crash is when both Preg 1/2 and SCR 1/2 are enabled (not that I've had time to do much or thorough testing, mind).

Pregnancy 0102 shouldn't work with SCR 1228 because it referse to assets in 0102, I forgot to update the SCR required version number in Pregnancy to warn you.

So I advise everyone to go back to 1228 till I sort it in next release.

New Update 20130103.1:

Hopefully this fixes the freezing problem, I had it happen on my game, I haven't had time to test this at all, I rolled back to 20121228.1 and just added the following changes so it shouldn't have any issues.

Flagged Samantha Outfits to Playable.

Added some New Offspring assets (currently unused)

Changed the naming of the Semen tokens to prefix z0 so they are moved to bottom of inventory list.

Pregnancy 20130102.1 won't work with this, it's still missing a couple of assets, will do another update on both tommorrow, I've also got to edit the Aggro Radius behaviour on most OffSpring.

New Update 20130104.1:

Have confirmed this doesn't cause the after sex freeze if used with Pregnancy 20121228.1 and Pregnancy 20130104.1 which is essentially 20121228.1 with a couple of very minor edits, the problem was in the Pregnancy file, I'll look more into it.

Fixed Aggro radius in Offsprings, Most non aggressive offspring now have no aggro radius, so should be less prone to attack without provocation.

Adjusted APFISuit damage in SexEnd Script as I realised I had it in Pregnancy & SCR SexEndScripts so am removing it from Pregnancy.

Have to check the cap value of some of the eggs again for next release.

is there plans for eyebots?

Yep' date=' EyeBots are robot offspring, but need sex animations for other robots first :)

I've Pulled 20130106.1, it still had issues with eggs

New Update 20130106.3:

This seems to have solved it the Egg timers not starting issues.