OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

New Update 20121219.1:

Fixes to Corset Outfits with textures added & sounds missing, Added Preg versions of Blue & Black in torn & untorn variations. Will add them to Pregnany for next update. The base versions are already in the Sexout Store.

Populating of Vendor formlists (these formlists should eventually be all saleable SCR items in non-pregnant variations).

Fixes to SexSmell/SexMessage coding to allow custom races to be treated as Caucasian

Fixes to Disease coding to stop possibility of diseases being added twice.

Trimmed out some old junk. And probably a lot of silly other things I can't remember, I spent the day just going through the SCR code assets fixing & finishing some little things, more to do tommorrow, I'll go through the code more and look into the drugs system.

New Update 20121219.1:

Fixes to Corset Outfits with textures added & sounds missing' date=' Added Preg versions of Blue & Black in torn & untorn variations. Will add them to Pregnany for next update. The base versions are already in the Sexout Store.

Populating of Vendor formlists (these formlists should eventually be all saleable SCR items in non-pregnant variations).

Fixes to SexSmell/SexMessage coding to allow custom races to be treated as Caucasian

Fixes to Disease coding to stop possibility of diseases being added twice.

Trimmed out some old junk. And probably a lot of silly other things I can't remember, I spent the day just going through the SCR code assets fixing & finishing some little things, more to do tommorrow, I'll go through the code more and look into the drugs system.

[/quote']

Um maybe it's just me but when I checked the OP for the newest update I only found one for 20121216 not for 19

Halstrom, I need you to create 7 new armors for me.

"Santa Outfit"

that points to

Meshes/armors/pregnantCali/xmas/santaoutfit0

Meshes/armors/pregnantCali/xmas/santaoutfit1

Meshes/armors/pregnantCali/xmas/santaoutfit2

..etc

Thanks!

Do you have more specific directions for exactly how the data and rescourses are meant to be used? Should they be unpacked and placed in a certain directory, or just used by the FOMM?

It seems the datapack I got isn't "being registered", so I don't get the meshes or item descriptions for a couple of items.

Either the files have been placed in the proper locations or they haven't; there is no such thing as "being registered" when dealing with loose files. Did you check to see if the filepath I gave you existed?

The directory you gave me does exist' date=' and the chastitron is there. The chastitron and vibratron have had models since the start, the problem with them is that the item description is just the error26 message, and there's no model (they're just invisible). It's the same with the different semen samples and the sexoutbreeder items in general. I got the [b']items[/b], but the description is just that message, and there's no model.

Perhaps it's related?

The skinsuit has the exclamation mark instead of a model, and I can't find an ini file for it, so I assume there's some data I'm missing. Though, how is that possible when the chastitron mesh is there? Aren't they in the same SCR file?

I've also noticed that there doesn't seem to be any model changes for the pregnancy from SexoutBreeder, so are there two data files I'm missing or what? o_O

Okay, I'm officially confused.

The chastitron and vibratron have had models since the start' date=' the problem with them is that the item description is just the error26 message, and there's no model (they're just invisible).[/quote']They can't have a model and not have a model at the same time. Which is it?

Okay' date=' I'm officially confused.

The chastitron and vibratron have had models since the start, the problem with them is that the item description is just the error26 message, and there's no model (they're just invisible).
They can't have a model and not have a model at the same time. Which is it?

I should have re-read that part aloud...

I mean that the chastitron and vibratron have models, but that is all they have, and they are the only items that have even that.

(The babies from breeding has item descriptions, so I'm pretty sure I got all the data from that mod.)

I hate to repeat myself again, but here goes:

error 26 item not found
The PipOS error is not an error. Hence PipOS' date=' as in [b']Pip[/b]Boy. It's what the game displays when an item doesn't have a unique icon set.

Regarding the mesh for the skinsuit, are you certain you downloaded all the files listed in the OP? They can be found in the section entitled Requirements you really should install before complaining about stuff not showing.

I hate to repeat myself again' date=' but here goes:

error 26 item not found
The PipOS error is not an error. Hence PipOS' date=' as in [b']Pip[/b]Boy. It's what the game displays when an item doesn't have a unique icon set.

Regarding the mesh for the skinsuit, are you certain you downloaded all the files listed in the OP? They can be found in the section entitled Requirements you really should install before complaining about stuff not showing.

I don't really expect anything in particular, but I am confused as to why their descriptions are PipOS error messages. Are they meant to have those messages as their description then?

I would have thought it would be... well... a description of the items...

I only call them "errors" beause it's easier to remember to type than "PipOS messages"

And yes, I have downloaded all of them. I'll redownload them right now just to make sure. I assume they're all just to be used in the FOMM unless otherwise stated in their respective threads?

Halstrom' date=' I need you to create 7 new armors for me.

"Santa Outfit"

that points to

Meshes/armors/pregnantCali/xmas/santaoutfit0

Meshes/armors/pregnantCali/xmas/santaoutfit1

Meshes/armors/pregnantCali/xmas/santaoutfit2

..etc

Thanks![/quote']

Added these for you in 20121223.1, though in the future it's probably better you do an esp for me to merge as I had to create 7 dummy items to point to and then take wild guesses as to the health, value & armor ratings, repair groups etc of the outfits, so let me know if any seem wrong :)

I'll probably won't get a Pregnancy update out for them till tommorrow.

New Update 20121223.1:

Added SantaOutfits

Renamed the Vibra-Tron 5000 to show it's incomplete status, it's something still in early alpha stages so it doesn't do anything, I only put it in the trunk for my personal testing.

Added SantaOutfits for User29

I should have re-read that part aloud...

I mean that the chastitron and vibratron have models' date=' but that is all they have, and they are the only items that have even that.

(The babies from breeding has item descriptions, so I'm pretty sure I got all the data from that mod.)[/quote']

The skinsuit uses the Vagas chokers mod for it's model, you need to have installed that.

The Chastitron comes from one of the downloads listed, I forget which, it was made by Loogie if I remember correctly.

The Vibratron uses the same model but is incomplete, it's something still in early alpha stages so it doesn't do anythingyet , I only put it in the test trunk for my personal testing.

Turns out I'd forgotten to download 2 of those after I reinstalled everything to start over yesterday. Just downloaded all of the "requirements I really should download before complaining abouts tuff not showing", activated them in the list of the package manager in fomm AND...

...my game now crashes on launch. Joy and fuzzies all around.

I'd start with deleting the clothing esp's as you can get the new versions of the items in Sexout Store.

Then Try turning off all the esp plugins and see if that stops the crashing.

Then try turning off All the Sexout stuff and see if you still get Crashing.

If that works turn on just Sexout & then turn on SCR, then turn on Store, then Slavery, then Legion, then Pregnancy then the Sexout esp plugins one at a time to see which crashes it.

I take it you did not read the OP thoroughly. Please read the entire Requirements section.

I have read it throughly. In fact' date=' I have spent over 3 hours on that one page of that one thread alone, [i']just[/i] re-reading the instructions to try and find what I've done wrong.

In response to Holm, I've checked and unchecked, and it's apparentally the BunnySuit mod that caused the crashing.

The game now runs like before as long as I have it unchecked. Other than that, nothing's changed even after adding the data files from the mods.

Yes, I have removed the .esp files, and it still doesn't change anything. I'm currently looking around Chet's store to find the crate with the dragon dress, just to make sure the mods are working, and it's not there, so I assume they're not.

I take it you did not read the OP thoroughly. Please read the entire Requirements section.

I have read it throughly. In fact' date=' I have spent over 3 hours on that one page of that one thread alone, [i']just[/i] re-reading the instructions to try and find what I've done wrong.

No you did not. Not only does the OP state that you do not need the plugins for the clothing mods (which you clearly didn't read because you kept the plugins):

For most of these clothing mods you can remove or deactivate the original esp if you are using Pregnancy or Sexout Store' date=' you only need to install the meshes, textures & sounds etc.

[/quote']

It specifically states to not use the BunnySuit plugin (which you clearly didn't read because you had to use trial and error to figure it out):

Bunny Suit by Crayne (Delete the esp file)

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5052

And the fact that it is on the Fallout 3 Nexus should give you a hint as to why it crashed your game due to a missing master file.

So I say again: You did not read the OP thoroughly.

No you did not. Not only does the OP state that you do not need the plugins for the clothing mods (which you clearly didn't read because you kept the plugins):

For most of these clothing mods you can remove or deactivate the original esp if you are using Pregnancy or Sexout Store' date=' you only need to install the meshes, textures & sounds etc.

[/quote']

It specifically states to not use the BunnySuit plugin (which you clearly didn't read because you had to use trial and error to figure it out):

Bunny Suit by Crayne (Delete the esp file)

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5052

And the fact that it is on the Fallout 3 Nexus should give you a hint as to why it crashed your game due to a missing master file.

So I say again: You did not read the OP thoroughly.

The exact instructions on the Sexout Common Rescources thread dictate that BunnySuit is a mod I need to download and remove the .esp from. Nothing more' date=' nothing less[/i']. Any other information given outside of the thread which, supposedly should have held all information necesary to begin with according to how adamant you are in emphasising it, is absolutely unrelated to your request that I read the instructions.

I am well aware that it states that I don't need the plugins. The reason I have them is because I tried without them and it still didn't work, thus I experiment around since the instructions given did not work. If there are any instructions that I've missunderstood or haven't understood at all, please do point them out because I am litterally new at this.

I didn't bother looking at the Nexus, since the links that brought me there are from a thread which dictates that I absolutely need to get it, and I assume that the instructions I presumably need to know in order to properly install it would be there.

There is no reason for you to suddenly be so offended, I can assure you I've spent many, many hours on trying to solve this. I am not trying to be lazy and get you to do it for me.

If I can't find someone on here that can tell me what's wrong, I have literally tried everything I can think of, and will simply have to give up and just reinstall and play vanilla.

Joyous occasion.