lordescobar666, I disabled the mod but have not noticed a difference yet. I used the NMM to install, though, and I do recall being prompted to make some skeleton changes to Realistic Ragdolls and I said Yes to All.

Realistic ragdolls replaces some creatures skeletons, maybe they are the cause for your problems. I would suggest you deinstall realistic ragdolls and then try again.

Hey. Is it possible to remove the flaccid dicks of creatures? If so, which files do I need to delete?

Theoretically you only need to remove the corresponding meshes, which should cause the vanilla meshes to be used again. To accomplish this remove all meshes from my mod and Beastiality Extras, whose names do not end with _nude, _hard or something similar indicating a boner. To be sure I would suggest using nifskope to have a look at the mesh prior to removing.

I haven't checked all though, but I don't see any changes on falmer as they are having their way with my char.

Hmm... I don't know what's missing.

What is with other creatures? Are your falmers maybe modified by another mod?

So last I heard we were looking for flaccid and hard horse appendages. I was browsing Slof's blog and found a profound sheathed horse cock. I'm going to try to contact him. Perhaps you, too if I don't update you. And the best hard cock I've found is surely the Immersive Bodies for both it's mesh and textures. (Oh, they make me goo!)

Flaccid Picture: http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=6buz8w2to8u

Hard: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15263-wip-immersive-bodies/?do=findComment&comment=340358

I asked EnternalBlack for permission and he denied it saying that he is working on a similar mod. As his approach is much better than mine, I decided to not add more content because his mod will eventually supersede mine. But if someone does not want to wait and provides me with meshes I am allowed to use (I will not actively search for them), I can add them. 

Will mods like Automatic Variants interfere with this?  I'm not seeing any mesh change for Draugr or Falmer, though I am with other creatures.

I don't know for sure since I am not using Automatic Variants. I only had a quick look into it and it seems that it should work but may cause problems with not equipping the automatic variants mesh after a SexLab animation. Also you may not be able to see the flaccid meshes. That you do not see any changes for draugr and falmer indicates that automatic variants does more than just only change the creature mesh. For draugr and falmers my mod checks the race and then the base skin. If a falmer/draugr has no known base skin, a default skin is returned. So if you do not see any changes at all, automatic variants also seems to change the race.

HOW DID YOU GET THE ANIMATION TO START???

My mod does not contain any animation. To start creature animations you need some mod like SexLab Defeat or Hentai Creatures.

Having an issue where all my wolves are walking around with permaboners.  I don't think any meshes are missing, and animations are working fine.  I didn't change anything after copying your files to my skyrim data folder, and I'm running the no dawnguard esp.  Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Just confirmed that it's also happening with horses.  Do I have to enable both ESPs?

Nevermind, I'm retarded and didn't read that horses haven't been done yet.  Wolf problem persists though.

First of all, want to say, -great- mod. I was waiting for something like this to come along so I could enjoy some of the nicer points of animal companionship without all of them running around with a perma-boner. I am however having a bit of a problem...

The mod is installed correctly as far as I know. The creatures are in their flaccid state until the action is initiated in any case. After the act is finished, their parts go right back into their hiding places. I have Vigilance as a follower, a purchasable canine companion from Markarth, and while the animations and meshes work fine on him, for some reason whenever I enter an interior cell, he becomes erect with a perma-boner. Initiating the animation sequence causes him to go back to flaccid as usual, but as soon as I leave the interior zone hes back to perma-boner again. This happening to anyone else?

Edit: This problem also seems to happen whenever I fast travel.

I haven't checked all though, but I don't see any changes on falmer as they are having their way with my char.

Hmm... I don't know what's missing.

What is with other creatures? Are your falmers maybe modified by another mod?

The only thing I could imagine would be Skyrim Monster Mod, but I don't think what does it has to do with any of this though. But then I tick all the bestiality-related esps (nudebears & beastrape) the problem was fixed. Since I'm here now, I wonder, is it possible to not let any trace of genitals appear outside of sex at all?

When the animation starts the beast turns invisible.. any fix?

Try moving the camera away from the scene. When it's too close it makes the character meshes in it's way dissapear. Usually only happens with larger animals.

I did that hah but even the falmer is invisible. The wolves, dogs, horses are fine (I think) just the rest turn up invisible. Am I missing a mesh or a file?

When the animation starts the beast turns invisible.. any fix?

have you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as Admin? after intalling

Bestiality animations pack? if you run it as a normal user it wont load the animations.

I always do that other wise my game character is frozen =p

That doesnt sound like mwshes or textuee issues.

Actually sounds just like mesh/ texture issue.  With this mod when sex starts the creature mesh is swapped out so it would make since that something is missing if they turn invisible when sex happens if they are sure it's not the camera issue. Have you tried reinstalling the mod? in case you missed something the first time around.

Actually sounds just like mesh/ texture issue.  With this mod when sex starts the creature mesh is swapped out so it would make since that something is missing if they turn invisible when sex happens if they are sure it's not the camera issue. Have you tried reinstalling the mod? in case you missed something the first time around.

Do I need any other files? Like a previous build or something? Cause I have the extra requirements from gone and blah blah.. I have the 1_1.7 version. should I have gotten 1_0.7 

Do I need any other files? Like a previous build or something? Cause I have the extra requirements from gone and blah blah.. I have the 1_1.7 version. should I have gotten 1_0.7 

As far as I know just the beastiality extras from gone. Look in your data folder under meshes/actors/falmer/character assets you should see a few nif files

falmer01 naked, falmer 02 naked, etc. if you don't see those your missing the beastiality extras from gone or didn't install them correctly. There are two files in gone's download section you only need one the "beatialtiy Extras" you may have only downloaded and installed the animation pack.

Edit: I use the 1_1.7 version without issue so I don't think going to an earliar version will help. I'm willing to bet money your either missing those files or there in the wrong place.

Having an issue where all my wolves are walking around with permaboners.  I don't think any meshes are missing, and animations are working fine.  I didn't change anything after copying your files to my skyrim data folder, and I'm running the no dawnguard esp.  Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Just confirmed that it's also happening with horses.  Do I have to enable both ESPs?

Nevermind, I'm retarded and didn't read that horses haven't been done yet.  Wolf problem persists though.

I'm having the same problem with wolves, no matter how many times i uninstall and reinstall the mod and change setting in the MCM menu.  They still run around with hard-ons, Its kind of troubling as people mite come in my room and then see a cock when I'm hunting.  Dose anybody know how to resolve this?

First of all, want to say, -great- mod. I was waiting for something like this to come along so I could enjoy some of the nicer points of animal companionship without all of them running around with a perma-boner. I am however having a bit of a problem...

The mod is installed correctly as far as I know. The creatures are in their flaccid state until the action is initiated in any case. After the act is finished, their parts go right back into their hiding places. I have Vigilance as a follower, a purchasable canine companion from Markarth, and while the animations and meshes work fine on him, for some reason whenever I enter an interior cell, he becomes erect with a perma-boner. Initiating the animation sequence causes him to go back to flaccid as usual, but as soon as I leave the interior zone hes back to perma-boner again. This happening to anyone else?

Edit: This problem also seems to happen whenever I fast travel.

I think your dog has some leftover boner armor in his inventory that wasn't removed proberly. This can be caused by not proberly finished SexLab animations or changing settings during an active SexLab animation. Open the console, select your dog and enter "showinventory". Then remove with "removeitem <id> 1" all items which ids begin with the loading order of my mod.

I'm having the same problem with wolves, no matter how many times i uninstall and reinstall the mod and change setting in the MCM menu.  They still run around with hard-ons, Its kind of troubling as people mite come in my room and then see a cock when I'm hunting.  Dose anybody know how to resolve this?

Are only wolves affected? My mod replaces the vanilla wolves meshes with flaccid ones. Boner meshes are technically armors that have to be actively equipped. There may be cases that these armors stay in the inventory of a creature and get randomly equipped (see above), but it is highly unlikely that all wolves are affected by this problem (you can check with the method described above). Can you open meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\wolf.nif in nifskope and see if it is flaccid? If it is then something is messing with your default wolf skin, otherwise some other mod must have replaced it.

Yes by the looks of it only black wolves (all of them) are affected by a perma-boner .  The wolf.nif is good and so is the blackwolf.nif, the only thing I can see the the sheath. Is that correct? The inventory on I killed only contained a pelt, as for mods effecting it I don't know.  I've already overridden the wolf files with this mod.  Any ideas?

Would changing the MCM settings for this have an effect?

Edit 04/12/13.  Looks like its having problems with the EB-Gender.esp, but cannot figure out how to resolve it, different load orders just cause CTDs. Re installs do nothing new and no EB-Gender takes all of the cocks out the games but then this mod works with the sheaths only been shown.

Hmm, well as far as I've been playing Skryim again, I've always had black wolves running around with hard-ons. I thought that was normal, or some kind of purposeful affect (to show off or whatever).

I haven't played around with install order or anything. Just installed everything in one go, and then updated mods as new versions come out. Right now, I've got quite a few mods in my game ~190 or so.

At this stage, it doesn't really bother me, but I do wonder what we're doing wrong if this isn't how things are supposed to look...

Strange, I get a CTD on loading with this mod, yet I have the required files, where should it be in the load order?

Post your load order in a spoiler so we can see  or run tesv edit see if see a red flag there.  Unless you managed to some how load an esp before an esm I wouldn't think the load order would cause a CTD at the main menu or  does it happen when you load a save?

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

BBLuxurySuite.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

FollowerMagic.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SummerWear.esm

XFLMain.esm

SMPC.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

lockpickvision.esp

AllFemaleGuards.esp

bestrape.esp

GiveGiftstoNPCs-voiced.esp

HerbalTea.esp

Loadout.esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

Sexy Crafting Merchants.esp

ZazResources.esp

SkyUI.esp

Neo's Slave Leia.esp

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp

BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp

BBLSspouse.esp

BBLSVisitors.esp

SummerWearSA.esp

Better Breezehome.esp

Foxchasemanor.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

Proudspire Manor Refurbished.esp

Reiko_Senjua.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

noguardhelmets.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

zzEstrus.esp

ETaC - Darkwater Crossing.esp

ETaC - Dawnstar.esp

ETaC - Dragon Bridge.esp

ETaC - Falkreath.esp

ETaC - Ivarstead.esp

ETaC - Riverwood.esp

ETaC - Rorikstead.esp

ETaC - Morthal.esp

DibellasCompulsion-NudeSpell-1-1.esp

SexLabBooksOfLove.esp

SummonFollowers.esp

ApachiiHairStyles-FemaleOnly.esp

Brows.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

XFLDialogue.esp

XFLPlugins.esp

Amanda.esp

AoD - Shelyn.esp

AsharaErinFollower.esp

FFBretons.esp

FFNords.esp

FRGirls.esp

Hanali.esp

Kitiara.esp

Lyla.esp

Michelle.esp

Misha.esp

PSCombatCompanions.esp

sophitiafollower.esp

CerwidenCompanion.esp

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

SGFChastity.esp

SGFEris.esp

SGFKodelia.esp

SGFLucretia.esp

SGFSabeena.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

FollowerCompatibility.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Trish.esp

LycHairstyler.esp

FOL_Anduniel.esp

neuner09_ballgag.esp  

​for whatever reason it does not want to hide, sorry

​for whatever reason it does not want to hide, sorry

I don't see dawnguard are you maybe using the wrong esp? one is for dawnguard one is without. I don't  see skyrim in there either but I assume you have that one. You didn't answer my other question is it a CTD at the main menu or when you load save?

Not sure what you did wrong with the spoiler lol looks like it should work there used to be a button a while back that automatically did it but I think it got removed when the format of the site got updated.

Crash at main menu and I suspect you are right I am likely using the wrong .esp file as I don't have dawnguard. I will check that tomorrow, thanks.Tried several different attempts at the spoiler thing, it only hide the first line "Skyrim.esp" and ignored the rest. Thanks for the feedback

I'm having a problem with my creature animations (draugr). I have Sexlab, Nude Creatures, Bestiality Extras and Immersive Creatures installed and run FNIS.

Some of my animations are missing now. When I get knocked in Defeat, the animations start but I see my PC's in motion, but draugr freeze in T position.

The other animations not related to creatures seem to be working just fine.

Anybody have any suggestions?

I'm having a problem with my creature animations (draugr). I have Sexlab, Nude Creatures, Bestiality Extras and Immersive Creatures installed and run FNIS.

Some of my animations are missing now. When I get knocked in Defeat, the animations start but I see my PC's in motion, but draugr freeze in T position.

The other animations not related to creatures seem to be working just fine.

Anybody have any suggestions?

You probably have neither Dragonborn nor Dawnguard installed. Will be fixed in FNIS 4.1.