Yikes. Installed this and started noticing some serious lag when looking around, typically whenever a new creature came into my FOV. I ran the Convenient Horses script profiler and was pulling 160-220ms averages, uninstalled this and it dropped to 75-90ms and stopped hitching when creatures load into the FOV.

So... yeah. Something in there is taking a lot of time to run.

This is a really strange behaviour, which I couldn't reproduce. Technically my mod runs no script at all in the situations described by you. There are only three situation where a script is run for a very short time: (1) When you load a save to register for mod events, (2) when a SexLab animation starts to swap meshes, and (3) when a SexLab animation stops to restore original meshes. The only time my mod may significantly increase scrip lag is during SexLab animations. My code is very simple, no long running fancy stuff. So, I have no idea how my mod could cause what you described. What does papyrus.log say?

What are the size of the texture files compared to the vanilla ones? On a slower system or a badly fragmented disk a large texture file could be all the difference being seen there. (Wouldn't be much of a problem on my SSD).

I had a similar problem, but with any hostile character/creature in my path. After soldiering through it for acouple of loads, it eventually calmed down. ^~^ Too lazy to fix it.

What are the size of the texture files compared to the vanilla ones? On a slower system or a badly fragmented disk a large texture file could be all the difference being seen there. (Wouldn't be much of a problem on my SSD).

That's a good point, never thought about the textures being the culprit. Bestiality Extras and HDOS are using 2K Textures, valilla textures are 1K. This really could make a difference on slower systems.

I'm having a strange problem with my creature animations and I think it started after installing Nude Creatures and Bestiality Extras today.

Basically, some of my animations are missing now, like those for dragons and giants. When I get knocked in Defeat, the animations start but all I see is my PC's body getting lifted up into the air and humped.

The other animations not related to creatures seem to be working just fine.

Anybody have any suggestions?

I'm having a strange problem with my creature animations and I think it started after installing Nude Creatures and Bestiality Extras today.

Basically, some of my animations are missing now, like those for dragons and giants. When I get knocked in Defeat, the animations start but all I see is my PC's body getting lifted up into the air and humped.

The other animations not related to creatures seem to be working just fine.

Anybody have any suggestions?

That's really a strange problem. I cannot think of any way my mod could cause this behaviour. Do the animations work if you disable my mod?

would it be possible to give the creatures smaller dicks like sos instead of dicks like favored souls because there too big

That's the wrong thread to ask such a thing. I only created the scripts that swap the creature meshes. Requests related to meshes should be posted in their corresponding thread (Horny Dogs of Skyrim for dogs/wolves/huskys/deathhounds and Bestiality Extras for the rest).

I wanted to report encountering a weird bug, somehow I started the game up once, started a new game and then exited so I could make sure everything was right with the graphics. When I tried playing again however the game continually crashed on the title screen but DID work without this mod loaded.

I had that issue randomly with other mods aswell. If you can turn off this mod, reload your characters and save you should be able to turn this mod on with no problem. If that doesnt work, i would say its a choice of going through your load order with no mods but this active and tick them on to see whats conflicting or thinking if its worth all the trouble.

So far I've only been using this mod, the mods linked in the main post and the required mods for the framework while running the mod without the DLC and using the DLC free esp. Everytime I toggle on THIS one it crashes just at the main menu

If it crashes before you have the option to 'load', 'continue', 'new', etc. then you are missing a master mod. There are several ways to check what's missing, but the simplest is to run tesvedit and checkmark only this mod. tesvedit will try to load all the masters this mod requires and will tell you which it couldn't find.

So far I've only been using this mod, the mods linked in the main post and the required mods for the framework while running the mod without the DLC and using the DLC free esp. Everytime I toggle on THIS one it crashes just at the main menu

If it crashes before you have the option to 'load', 'continue', 'new', etc. then you are missing a master mod. There are several ways to check what's missing, but the simplest is to run tesvedit and checkmark only this mod. tesvedit will try to load all the masters this mod requires and will tell you which it couldn't find.

Now I know I'm missing as I don't have a tesvedit file

Now I know I'm missing as I don't have a tesvedit file

tes5edit (to spell it right) is a tool for working with skyrim mods. You can get it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25859/?.

Download it, unpack it anywhere and the run it. For this purpose, all you need  to do is, once the mod list pops up, right click and uncheck all. Then find the nude creatures esp and check it. Then ok. You'll see a lot of text scroll by and should get a popup error box. Close it, and look at the bottom of the text. It will tell you what mod it couldn't find.

Hey. Is it possible to remove the flaccid dicks of creatures? If so, which files do I need to delete?

I dont have access to my computer, however, if you search on nexus for nif scope, you can find a program that will let you open up meshes and view them. This would solve your issue and put a valuable tool of missmashing mods or solving mesh size/placement into your hands.

So last I heard we were looking for flaccid and hard horse appendages. I was browsing Slof's blog and found a profound sheathed horse cock. I'm going to try to contact him. Perhaps you, too if I don't update you. And the best hard cock I've found is surely the Immersive Bodies for both it's mesh and textures. (Oh, they make me goo!)

Flaccid Picture: http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=6buz8w2to8u

Hard: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15263-wip-immersive-bodies/?do=findComment&comment=340358

yay i got most of the mods working. took a bit of trial and error but have full animations and genitalia.

also if your animation disapears when the action happens then check that you have BestialityAnimationPack installed AND that you rerun GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

as administrator. i was adding some breast animation mods in and forgot to run it as admin and the animations skins didnt show up the next time

i loaded up.

He's saying the beast goes missing, not that it does nothing.  I would imagine that's a sign of a missing mesh.

i had this problem too. not sure if its a mesh or animation issue but. check if you have Eternal Black - Immersive Bodies Genders

mod installed too. it has some conflicts if it not moded  like his instuctions says which can cause the mob to dissapear when

action is initiated. i rember that if i disabled this mod then ran GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as Administrator

that the textures and animations were back. But horses would no longer have their genitalia. But once i followed

Eternal Black's instuction on modding his mods .esp file and again reran GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as admin

had the horse working as well now. still cant get the dragon texture to show during its animation though.