It's just a bit unimmersive (and very ridiculous in fact^^) to see them erected when you loot their armors/clothes. That's why ashal included a nude suit option for sexlab, but it's the same model for every race so I thought It could be a nice addition for this mod.

Ok, that true. I will have a look into it.

Hey ! Got a meshes bug to report ! I know it was already reported but Idk if there is a fix for that bug : 

Bestiality Extras' frostbitespidercold.nif file ingame : 

post-252277-0-65563800-1384350014_thumb.jpg

Bestiality Extras' frostbitespider.nif file ingame :

post-252277-0-63929400-1384350041_thumb.jpg 

Eternal Black Immersive Bodies Genders' frostbitespidercold.nif file ingame : 

post-252277-0-24867200-1384350060_thumb.jpg 

Is it fixed in this mod or is it still happening with Bestiality Extras' frostbitespidercold.nif file?

Someone here said there is a texture path error in Bestiality mesh frostbitespidercold.nif  

That means messing with the CK (or nifscope?) to fix it.

What i did for now is simply remove that .nif.

So basically I've reverted to vanilla Frostbitespidercold.

They have lost their little (and hardly noticeablie) penis but at least no more purple block. It's a good trade off at the moment.

Someone here said there is a texture path error in Bestiality mesh frostbitespidercold.nif  

That means messing with the CK (or nifscope?) to fix it.

What i did for now is simply remove that .nif.

So basically I've reverted to vanilla Frostbitespidercold.

They have lost their little (and hardly noticeablie) penis but at least no more purple block. It's a good trade off at the moment.

Ehm... yeah... but I'm not a modder, I'm just reporting a bug, and I think someone with better skills than me (and it means a lot of people here) could debug it pretty fast.

Well, maybe I'll try to compare the BE and IB files to understand what is wrong...

Seems to be working very well good work Thank you.

attachicon.gifBefore Lydia.jpgattachicon.gif2013-11-12_00005.jpgattachicon.gifAfter Lydia.jpg

Just to note giant did fully compose himself and we made our escape ;)

Glad to hear ;)

Hey ! Got a meshes bug to report ! I know it was already reported but Idk if there is a fix for that bug : 

Is it fixed in this mod or is it still happening with Bestiality Extras' frostbitespidercold.nif file?

As already said, all problems with meshes and textures should be discussed in their respective threads (Horny Dogs of Skyrim for dogs/wolves/huskys/deathhounds and Bestiality Extras for the rest). I am a programmer and not a moddeler, and have no clue about solving problems related to meshes and textures.

Moreover, the frost bite spider is not included in any way in this mod.

Question I am not seeing any genitalia on the wolf I tested it on I have the beastiality extras what am I doing wrong?

Edit: I am not even seeing an MCM Menu that people are talking about I am using the no dawnguard version

Did you get a notification (Saying something like "SexLab Nude Creatures updated to version 1.1") when loading a save for the first time with this mod? Otherwise the mod has not been installed correctly at all, and then I would recommend reinstalling.

SkyUI needs some time to register the MCM menu, you should get a notification when the MCM menu has been correctly registered. You can enfore registration by entering "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" into the console.

Any chance of adding judah? i'd like to see him horny not sheathed if I moved the load order. Before this he switches into a regular grey hound :(

I don't think so. I would propably need to add judah as a requirement which I would like to avoid.

Seems to be working very well good work Thank you.

attachicon.gifBefore Lydia.jpgattachicon.gif2013-11-12_00005.jpgattachicon.gifAfter Lydia.jpg

Just to note giant did fully compose himself and we made our escape ;)

Glad to hear ;)

As already said, all problems with meshes and textures should be discussed in their respective threads (Horny Dogs of Skyrim for dogs/wolves/huskys/deathhounds and Bestiality Extras for the rest). I am a programmer and not a moddeler, and have no clue about solving problems related to meshes and textures.

Moreover, the frost bite spider is not included in any way in this mod.

Question I am not seeing any genitalia on the wolf I tested it on I have the beastiality extras what am I doing wrong?

Edit: I am not even seeing an MCM Menu that people are talking about I am using the no dawnguard version

Did you get a notification (Saying something like "SexLab Nude Creatures updated to version 1.1") when loading a save for the first time with this mod? Otherwise the mod has not been installed correctly at all, and then I would recommend reinstalling.

SkyUI needs some time to register the MCM menu, you should get a notification when the MCM menu has been correctly registered. You can enfore registration by entering "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" into the console.

Any chance of adding judah? i'd like to see him horny not sheathed if I moved the load order. Before this he switches into a regular grey hound :(

I don't think so. I would propably need to add judah as a requirement which I would like to avoid.

A pity I'm not modding savvy I hope someone can apply what was done here for judah.

Huh ? Sorry, should have read the whole description first ! 

Well, I reported this bug on the BE's thread but it seems nobody cares...

So I guess spiders don't need love, do they ?

Yikes. Installed this and started noticing some serious lag when looking around, typically whenever a new creature came into my FOV. I ran the Convenient Horses script profiler and was pulling 160-220ms averages, uninstalled this and it dropped to 75-90ms and stopped hitching when creatures load into the FOV.

So... yeah. Something in there is taking a lot of time to run.

I have an issue where all the creatures are invisible, except for their weapons, during each animation. The only creature that is visible is the werewolf, whose mesh comes from a different mod. So I'm guessing it's Nude Creatures making this happen, any ideas on what to do ? Installed, FNIS'd, invisible. I can even see the glowing blue eyes of the draugr in position, but there is no draugr.

Yikes. Installed this and started noticing some serious lag when looking around, typically whenever a new creature came into my FOV. I ran the Convenient Horses script profiler and was pulling 160-220ms averages, uninstalled this and it dropped to 75-90ms and stopped hitching when creatures load into the FOV.

This is a really strange behaviour, which I couldn't reproduce. Technically my mod runs no script at all in the situations described by you. There are only three situation where a script is run for a very short time: (1) When you load a save to register for mod events, (2) when a SexLab animation starts to swap meshes, and (3) when a SexLab animation stops to restore original meshes. The only time my mod may significantly increase scrip lag is during SexLab animations. My code is very simple, no long running fancy stuff. So, I have no idea how my mod could cause what you described. What does papyrus.log say?

I have an issue where all the creatures are invisible, except for their weapons, during each animation. The only creature that is visible is the werewolf, whose mesh comes from a different mod. So I'm guessing it's Nude Creatures making this happen, any ideas on what to do ? Installed, FNIS'd, invisible. I can even see the glowing blue eyes of the draugr in position, but there is no draugr.

I would also say this sounds like your are missing some meshes. As already said, install the requirements. But you should definitely be able to see wolves and dogs, since I include their meshes. If they are also invisible, then you should reinstall my mod.

A request:

- Raptors (from Tropical Skyrim). Also if you could fix them so they actually work, that'd be great. (they use werewolf anims, but for some reason don't work)

They probably have different IDs in game, and don't get picked up. 

I found the invisibility issue. If you installed the EB's gender stuff and the Bestiality anim pack, it makes all the creatures invisible. Remove the gender pack and it solves it. 

I installed the extras first, then this mod with the nodawnguard esp. In Bleak Falls Barrow the draugur are standing in the T position. They react normally but they're all in that default pose. I deactivated both the extras and the nude creatures mod and they're still like that.

Hello! :D My first post ftw.

I found this forum through the HDT Hair Physics mod (and I spent many many hours playing with my own custom hair!) and until recently I had no knowledge of how the Papyrus scripting system works, but I have had plenty of experience with programming. After downloading and messing with this mod, I felt like doing my own small addition to the interchangeable model functionality by adding the werewolf to the list of creatures. I downloaded TES5Edit, the Creation Kit, and even the Sex Lab framework and I started exploring through things and figuring out how it all links together. After successfully adding a secondary mesh for the werewolf in the same way that other the other 'armor' addtions were created in this mod, I hopped into the scripting files and began adding entries for the werewolf into the Config menu and main quest (slncConfigMenu and slncMainQuestScript) and started testing it. However, I noticed that any attempts to change the model and or output debug messages never worked when a werewolf was used in an animation. As it turns out, for an unkown reason to me, attempting to use the WerewolfBeastRace object returns "None" when it works in other scripts of SexLab and game scripts when defined the same way as I have.

This is the snippets of code that I've added to slncMainQuestScript:

Race Property WerewolfBeastRace Auto

Armor Function getNudeSuite(Actor creature)
    Armor retval = none

Race actorRace = creature.GetRace()

Debug.MessageBox(actorRace + " compared to WBR " + WerewolfBeastRace)

The script compiles and in-game the following message appears when the loop iterates and reaches the Werewolf actor

5nBB9.jpg

I even further defined WerwolfBeastRace in the file by using the following and it still returns "None":

WerewolfBeastRace = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000CDD84, "Dawnguard.esm") As Race

Typing "help WerewolfBeastRace" into the ingame console confirms that CDD84 is the correct address for the race in my game.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong? This is driving me crazy now. :(

I would also like to say thanks for creating this mod. As someone who doesn't live alone I absolutely can't play Skyrim with creatures showing their junk all the time but this mod makes it possible. :P

A request:

- Raptors (from Tropical Skyrim). Also if you could fix them so they actually work, that'd be great. (they use werewolf anims, but for some reason don't work)

This would require adding Tropical Skyrim as a requirement or making a separate version for it, and both I am not willing to do. EternalBlack is currently working on a better approach  on getting controllable creature boners into Skyrim, when his mod comes out mine will become more or less obsolete. Therefore I am rather spending my time on creating new mods instead of adding content to a soon-to-be-obsolete mod.

I installed the extras first, then this mod with the nodawnguard esp. In Bleak Falls Barrow the draugur are standing in the T position. They react normally but they're all in that default pose. I deactivated both the extras and the nude creatures mod and they're still like that.

The T pose is usually a indicator for FNIS problems. Try rerunning GenerateFNISforUsers.

Hello! :D My first post ftw.

I found this forum through the HDT Hair Physics mod (and I spent many many hours playing with my own custom hair!) and until recently I had no knowledge of how the Papyrus scripting system works, but I have had plenty of experience with programming. After downloading and messing with this mod, I felt like doing my own small addition to the interchangeable model functionality by adding the werewolf to the list of creatures. I downloaded TES5Edit, the Creation Kit, and even the Sex Lab framework and I started exploring through things and figuring out how it all links together. After successfully adding a secondary mesh for the werewolf in the same way that other the other 'armor' addtions were created in this mod, I hopped into the scripting files and began adding entries for the werewolf into the Config menu and main quest (slncConfigMenu and slncMainQuestScript) and started testing it. However, I noticed that any attempts to change the model and or output debug messages never worked when a werewolf was used in an animation. As it turns out, for an unkown reason to me, attempting to use the WerewolfBeastRace object returns "None" when it works in other scripts of SexLab and game scripts when defined the same way as I have.

This is the snippets of code that I've added to slncMainQuestScript:

Race Property WerewolfBeastRace Auto

Armor Function getNudeSuite(Actor creature)
    Armor retval = none

Race actorRace = creature.GetRace()

Debug.MessageBox(actorRace + " compared to WBR " + WerewolfBeastRace)

The script compiles and in-game the following message appears when the loop iterates and reaches the Werewolf actor

5nBB9.jpg

I even further defined WerwolfBeastRace in the file by using the following and it still returns "None":

WerewolfBeastRace = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000CDD84, "Dawnguard.esm") As Race

Typing "help WerewolfBeastRace" into the ingame console confirms that CDD84 is the correct address for the race in my game.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong? This is driving me crazy now. :(

I would also like to say thanks for creating this mod. As someone who doesn't live alone I absolutely can't play Skyrim with creatures showing their junk all the time but this mod makes it possible. :P

Did you assign the WerewolfBeastRace object to your property in creation kit? Defining properties in the script is not sufficient, you also need to assign values to them in creation kit (see here).

And WerewolfBeastRace is a vanilla race, therefore you won't be able to find it in Dawnguard.esm (there's only stuff from the Dawnguard DLC in there). You have to use Skyrim.esm instead.

When changing a property value, beware of one pitfall: Property values assigned in creation kit are applied only at the creation of a new script instance. If an instance already exists, changing a property value has no effect on it (only fresh properties which the script has not seen before are added to an already running instance). So if you have changed some value and you are still seeing the old value, do a clean save or load a save which has not seen any of your changes yet.

Did you assign the WerewolfBeastRace object to your property in creation kit? Defining properties in the script is not sufficient, you also need to assign values to them in creation kit (see here).

And WerewolfBeastRace is a vanilla race, therefore you won't be able to find it in Dawnguard.esm (there's only stuff from the Dawnguard DLC in there). You have to use Skyrim.esm instead.

When changing a property value, beware of one pitfall: Property values assigned in creation kit are applied only at the creation of a new script instance. If an instance already exists, changing a property value has no effect on it (only fresh properties which the script has not seen before are added to an already running instance). So if you have changed some value and you are still seeing the old value, do a clean save or load a save which has not seen any of your changes yet.

Ah! Yeah, I was not aware of that part of the creation kit and after adding those references into the script properties and removing the FormFromFile line from the script, the werewolf model changed flawlessly in-game. :) Thanks!

This is a really strange behaviour, which I couldn't reproduce. Technically my mod runs no script at all in the situations described by you. There are only three situation where a script is run for a very short time: (1) When you load a save to register for mod events, (2) when a SexLab animation starts to swap meshes, and (3) when a SexLab animation stops to restore original meshes. The only time my mod may significantly increase scrip lag is during SexLab animations. My code is very simple, no long running fancy stuff. So, I have no idea how my mod could cause what you described. What does papyrus.log say?

What are the size of the texture files compared to the vanilla ones? On a slower system or a badly fragmented disk a large texture file could be all the difference being seen there. (Wouldn't be much of a problem on my SSD).