nice mode I was looking for finally I found it 

by the way when I try to install BestialityExtras the animation don`t work they just stand still and only my charactor how start the animation ^__^" 

After you installed the extra's did you run FNIS again?

yes I already did  

and look what happen :(  

Yeah I was only asking if you ran it again. After every time you install or uninstall a mod with animations you have to run FNIS again. Like for example today I uninstalled defeat cause I was testing stuff and forgot to run FNIS and all my characters wouldn't animate. So I had to log out and run FNIS and then log back in.

My next question is do you have creatures checked in sexlab and which ever mod you are using to start sex. Since most of them are off by default. Next check sexlab and make sure all the creature animations are checked.

I am assuming they all are but it never hurts to check to be positive.

I had a problem with animations and for me it turned out when I was updating to the latest version of FNIS it is was putting the new update into a new folder on nexus mod manager. So I was deactivating and reacting the same old version every time instead of the new on. I felt completely stupid when someone finally pointed that out to me. But I was sure I had FNIS installed and ran but turned out I was not activating the updated version of FNIS because it was in a place I wasn't looking so my animations where broken.

hence why i am asking you to double check stuff just to be on the safe side. So we can work our way down the list of possible problems.

by the way when I try to install BestialityExtras the animation don`t work they just stand still and only my charactor how start the animation ^__^" 

If using Mod Organizer, you may have to install SL Framwork/FNIS/FNIS_Creatures etc in Nexus Mod Manager, then generate the hkx files needed, then uninstall mods in NMM, so you will have appropriate hkx files to run animations, to be located in default skyrim data folder.

Make sure you have everything installed properly in Mod Organizer, and even run fnis in MO to the overwrite folder to pick up rest of mods requiring fnis. 

.. this is the only way I could get everything working. Seems MO is having issues with 3rd party programs atm. 

yes I did install all of it look what it say after I generate 

FNIS Behavior V4.1.1

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh." 

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading KateAnims ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
Reading SexLabDefeat ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset,<3> alternate animations)

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Generating mt_behavior xml ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1457 animations for 8 mods successfully included (characters)
  ( 6 furniture, 0 offset,<3> alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1.5 % (73/4770)
 242 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

If using Mod Organizer, you may have to install SL Framwork/FNIS/FNIS_Creatures etc in Nexus Mod Manager, then generate the hkx files needed, then uninstall mods in NMM, so you will have appropriate hkx files to run animations, to be located in default skyrim data folder.

Make sure you have everything installed properly in Mod Organizer, and even run fnis in MO to the overwrite folder to pick up rest of mods requiring fnis. 

.. this is the only way I could get everything working. Seems MO is having issues with 3rd party programs atm. 

I don't think it's the case. I'm using MO and never had problem with Fnis and animations. 

I don't even think Fnis has anything to do with Nude Creature. This mod is just a meshes replacer. Has nothing to do with creature animation triggering.

yes I did install all of it look what it say after I generate 

FNIS Behavior V4.1.1

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh." 

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading KateAnims ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabDefeat ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset,<3> alternate animations)

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Generating mt_behavior xml ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1457 animations for 8 mods successfully included (characters)
  ( 6 furniture, 0 offset,<3> alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1.5 % (73/4770)
 242 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

Try the Consistence Check button and come back with whatever it is saying (I think it will say something), please use the

thing before pasting it in your post

I don't think it's the case. I'm using MO and never had problem with Fnis and animations. 

I don't even think Fnis has anything to do with Nude Creature. This mod is just a meshes replacer. Has nothing to do with creature animation triggering.

correct. I was referring to this: "you may have to install SL Framwork/FNIS/FNIS_Creatures in Nexus Mod Manager".  There are several threads in SL tech support referencing issues with hkx files not generating when FNIS/SL Creatures is used through MO. Some peeps have no problem. Perhaps it is OS specific problem, or admin rights etc.. don't know but for what works for me.  

Anyone else see regular trolls turned into frost trolls when sex starts? It seems to be using the wrong replacer.

I didn't change anything regarding to normal trolls, only frost trolls were changed.

The mechanism I employ to find out which replacer to use is unreliable. This is due to the nature of Skyrim and its extreme modability, and cannot be changed (at least I do not know another more reliable way). Don't expect my mod to correctly work all the times, there may be glitches from time to time.

I have a two part question.

1) does this work with Dogs of Skyrim. I like how it adds a lot more dogs to the world. Since in reality dogs where used a lot as guards especially at isolated farms and small settlements.

2) If this does not work with Dogs of Skyrim because of the new breeds of dogs added, is there a way to add the new dogs and then give them all the texture's from this mod? Basically so there is more dogs in the world, i don't mind to much if they all look similar.

1) does this work with Dogs of Skyrim. I like how it adds a lot more dogs to the world. Since in reality dogs where used a lot as guards especially at isolated farms and small settlements.

I don't use Dogs of Skyrim myself, so I don't know if it is compatible. But from the description I would say that there is the probability that it is not compatible. However, first I need to define what not compatible means in this context. My mod will not cause any damage, just the boner meshes will not be displayed or the wrong boner mesh will be shown. So it is save to try it out yourself if boner meshes are shown or not.

2) If this does not work with Dogs of Skyrim because of the new breeds of dogs added, is there a way to add the new dogs and then give them all the texture's from this mod? Basically so there is more dogs in the world, i don't mind to much if they all look similar.

Depends on how exactly Dogs of Skyrim is implemented. If it only adds some additional dogs with different meshes, but they all have the vanilla dog race, then they will already show the dog boner mesh during SexLab animations. It will probably not match their default meshes though. You can try to replace the textures of Dogs of Skyrim with the dog texture provided by this mod, so that the boner mesh matches the default meshes (may not work depending on the meshes, so backup first).

I don't use Dogs of Skyrim myself, so I don't know if it is compatible. But from the description I would say that there is the probability that it is not compatible. However, first I need to define what not compatible means in this context. My mod will not cause any damage, just the boner meshes will not be displayed or the wrong boner mesh will be shown. So it is save to try it out yourself if boner meshes are shown or not.

Depends on how exactly Dogs of Skyrim is implemented. If it only adds some additional dogs with different meshes, but they all have the vanilla dog race, then they will already show the dog boner mesh during SexLab animations. It will probably not match their default meshes though. You can try to replace the textures of Dogs of Skyrim with the dog texture provided by this mod, so that the boner mesh matches the default meshes (may not work depending on the meshes, so backup first).

Ok kinda what I figured but thought I would be ask to be sure. Mostly I just think there is a lack of dogs around Skyrim. Especially at mining camps, small villages, isolated farms etc. Dogs are great for early warning and guarding for people like that. Which is the big reason I was looking at the mod. I don't care to much about them adding new types(aka look different) dogs.

I guess I will give it a try and see how it works. So if it works at all or more likely works but the equipment won't match the dog in color. Since it seems like all you did was add a attached mesh and texture for the equipment to the default dog, so if the other ones use the default dog mesh with just new textures then in theory it should work other than that area of the textures will be wrong color etc.

If the animations work and they are just lacking the equipment. Trying deactivating this in NMM. Log into skyrim and wait a minute then save and log back out with the mod removed. Then open NMM up again, activate the mod again, run boss, then log back into skyrim and see if they have their equipment again.

I have an odd bug with draugr

For some reason they turn invisible (you can only see glowy eyes, equipment and sometimes breads) during sex scenes. the player characther however looks and moves as it should.

Anyone else encountered that?

The only sex mods I am running is submit (the latest), and prison overhull (unlikely related) and naturally the required framework and animations.

EDIT:

Tried to switch to defeat, still same issue.

Also happens with giants and trolls.

Anyone ever saw something of the sort, and can tell me how to solve it?

Hi, thanks for this mod, the animations are working perfectly and all my beasties have boners! I really appreciate the work. My only problem is that my companion dog has a CONSTANT boner and it's breaking my emmersion. I only want him to be aroused in a sex animation, is there anything I can do? Thanks.

Anybody else having issues with Draugr and Falmer becoming invisible besides eyes and gear with this mod?

Every other creature works fine besides these two.

Yea im gettin this with Falmer havnt checked out draugr ill have to see if its the same

For some reason they turn invisible (you can only see glowy eyes, equipment and sometimes breads) during sex scenes. the player characther however looks and moves as it should.

The only sex mods I am running is submit (the latest), and prison overhull (unlikely related) and naturally the required framework and animations.

EDIT:

Invisible creatures are usually caused by missing meshes. Did you correctly install the Beastiality Extras?

Hi, thanks for this mod, the animations are working perfectly and all my beasties have boners! I really appreciate the work. My only problem is that my companion dog has a CONSTANT boner and it's breaking my emmersion. I only want him to be aroused in a sex animation, is there anything I can do? Thanks.

Sometimes the boner mesh does not get unequipped and then you have constant boners. The cure to this problem is to open the console, select the patient and enter "showinventory". Then remove all items which ids begin with the loading order of my mod.

EDIT:

If meshes aren't the issue it might just be the creatures size and the camera placement. Skyrim's camera likes to make NPC's invisible if the camera cuts too close.

Anybody else having issues with Draugr and Falmer becoming invisible besides eyes and gear with this mod?

Every other creature works fine besides these two.

Yea im gettin this with Falmer havnt checked out draugr ill have to see if its the same

-snip-

Invisible creatures are usually caused by missing meshes. Did you correctly install the Beastiality Extras?

Sometimes the boner mesh does not get unequipped and then you have constant boners. The cure to this problem is to open the console, select the patient and enter "showinventory". Then remove all items which ids begin with the loading order of my mod.

I was under the impression that I HAVE correctly installed it.

So in order to remove doubt, I made a tiny test.

I tried to erase extras and the animations, then re-install them, but this time install the animation first, and extras second.

Shockingly enough, after running FNIS, the problem was solved!?

I have no idea what just happened. but if you get that issue again, try installing animations BEFORE extras. it did the trick for me.

I've been using this mod for a while, and I really love it. I extracted the dragon and horse meshes from Immersive Bodies so I didn't have to worry about the extra functions that the other mod adds to the game, but of course, since this mod doesn't support those yet, I got them with the genitals out all the time.

How difficult would it be editing the mod to add those two as well? I'm getting some problems from having them with the custom mesh all the time, for example, dragons don't turn into skeletons when I kill them. Also, I think they all look the same now, but that might simply be that I didn't find too many yet.

Not sure if its this mod or what, but Death hounds have no animations when it comes to sex with them. My character uses the canine animations but the death hounds just stand there. I'm not sure if I don't have their animations loaded, every other wolf or dog works, haven't tried the Dawnguard armored huskies yet. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled every sexlab mod I have and ran FNIS to make sure they work and still nothing. Am I missing another mod to get them to work?