For horses there is no flaccid mesh in immersive bodies. So including them would mean a transition from having no genitals at all to having an enormous boner.

Still better for immersion than always having the enormous boner^^ (if you really want flaccid mesh you can use the horse meshes from alienslof, you can find them on google).

For the unmatching armors it happened to me with a heavy armored falmer (perhaps from dawnguard, I just placed him with the console), I'll try to give you more details if I fond anything else : )

Keep up the good work : )

Not the pack. The extras. They are different thing. Both made by gone.

sorry thats what i ment. and ill take that as a yes.

Take it as a no! (Am I that illiterate? No English native at all anyway).

You don't need Bestiality PACK, not for this mod nor for the framework (as you correctly said the PACK is already included in the framework).

For this mod you need Bestiality EXTRAS.

They're both on Gone download page.

I just uploaded version 1.1 of the mod.

It now includes dogs/wolves/deathhounds/huskys from diarawr.

Thanks for this!! So we who had to rename our wolf.nif etc. files have to go back to the original files, right? Good thing I didn't delete them. :)

All meshes and textures from diarawr are already included in the mod archive. So there is no need to delete or restore anything, just copy the content of the archive into your skyrim data folder.

During implementation I noticed that there is no support for deathhounds and huskys in SexLab. So while their boners are technically working, there is no change to see them at the moment. You can still see their new flaccid messhes though.

does this require a new save, or has a loading order (BOSS sets it to load last) or something like that?, I installed immersive bodies, gone's extras and then put this ESM and meshes and textures, ran fnis (just in case) ran BOSS, and tried a few creatures using console, and so far while all creatures (apart from draugr) show normal/flacid parts normally instead of perma-boners, when sexlab (through defeat) triggers animations nothing seems to change, they dont turn invisible or anything, they simply dont change mesh at all.

anyone else having/had this issue?

edit: my problem was caused by the save being used (it  prly had some data preventing this mod from changing meshes somehow) because when I used a different save and tried a new game, it worked.

Hi

excellent mod and thanks. I get all things to work except the canines.

I can get the canines to hump my character using matchmaker but they hump with sheath and no change to boner version.

I note that in the MCM menu there is no option to tick re dogs and wolves.

when I look into my data directory I have the following nif files

wolf

wolfVEINY 

etc

same with dogs

dog

dogCUTEHORNY

dogVEINYBIG

Any assistance would be appreciated

Update

I ran the file through TES5 edit and could not see any dog or wolf references I am running version 1.1 of the esp 

Has anyone gotten this to work well with Automatic Variants?

Nevermind, whatever is happening is not related to AV.

I was going to ask this as well - what makes you say it wasn't a conflict with AV?

For me, any creature affected by automatic variants wouldn't work. As soon as I deselected them in the AV program and rebuilt the esp, those creatures worked.

I was going to ask this as well - what makes you say it wasn't a conflict with AV?

For me, any creature affected by automatic variants wouldn't work. As soon as I deselected them in the AV program and rebuilt the esp, those creatures worked.

To explain better:  There were two issues I had that I thought were related to AV.  First was the frostbite spiders (cold-weather variant) having incomplete textures.  This was an issue with the texture path in the mesh file and I fixed that without a problem.

The second issue (and the one that I came here for) is that some of the genital meshes were purple (missing texture) for some of the frost trolls.  Not all frost trolls had this issue, and most of them it seemed that the normal map was being re-applied as another texture, so some blue-purple glowing seemed to be going on.  I disabled AV completely, and this problem persisted, so it didn't seem to be AV causing it.

I still haven't found where the source of the problem is, though it could be the ENB preset's subsurface scattering settings.

Hi

excellent mod and thanks. I get all things to work except the canines.

I can get the canines to hump my character using matchmaker but they hump with sheath and no change to boner version.

I note that in the MCM menu there is no option to tick re dogs and wolves.

when I look into my data directory I have the following nif files

wolf

wolfVEINY 

etc

same with dogs

dog

dogCUTEHORNY

dogVEINYBIG

Any assistance would be appreciated

Update

I ran the file through TES5 edit and could not see any dog or wolf references I am running version 1.1 of the esp 

That's a really strange problem. If you use version 1.1 of the esp, you should see the Armors "slncDogCuteHorny", "slncDogVeinyBig", "slncWolfVeiny", ... in TES5Edit. If you don't see them, then you are probably not running version 1.1. Did you see a "SexLab Nude Creatures updated to 1.1" notification when starting a save for the first time with the esp you are using.

Also having no toggle option for dogs/wolves in MCM indicates that you are running version 1.0. This may be also an issue with updating from 1.0 to 1.1. MCM needs some time to update the menu to the new version.

To explain better:  There were two issues I had that I thought were related to AV.  First was the frostbite spiders (cold-weather variant) having incomplete textures.  This was an issue with the texture path in the mesh file and I fixed that without a problem.

The second issue (and the one that I came here for) is that some of the genital meshes were purple (missing texture) for some of the frost trolls.  Not all frost trolls had this issue, and most of them it seemed that the normal map was being re-applied as another texture, so some blue-purple glowing seemed to be going on.  I disabled AV completely, and this problem persisted, so it didn't seem to be AV causing it.

I still haven't found where the source of the problem is, though it could be the ENB preset's subsurface scattering settings.

Problems with meshes and textures should be discussed in their respective threads (Horny Dogs of Skyrim for dogs/wolves/huskys/deathhounds and Bestiality Extras for the rest). I am a programmer and not a moddeler, and have no clue about solving problems related to meshes and textures.

Sorry... It's not.

Anyway in one of the previous posts the author states he's still working on horses. I think right now horses and dragons are the only creatures still not included.

Yes, Dragon and horses are not included at the moment. I still hadn't time to look into them due to RL issues, but I will for a future version.

oh and btw, can you also use the models from eternaldarkness for argonians and khajits too? It would be perfect : )

How should I use them? They are usually clothed (at least in my game), and so I see not much sence in dynamically adding boners to them. I personally use a constant-boner static mesh replacer for them, as the only time I see them naked is during SexLab animations, where they supposed to have a boner.