Okay, so, I'm a huge pussy, and installed the "Insects BeGone" mod (essentially turns Spiders into bears, and Chaurus into skeevers), and then installed this, clicked off the spiders and Charus options in the mod manager of this mod, and found myself rather startled when a frostbite spider started to come in.  There some way I can somehow disable to creepy crawlers (in other words, have the mod not spawn the "unique" male and female spiders and chauruseseses)?

So I think this has been crashing my game, but I'm not sure. It happens sporadically when I load up my game, but I will get a CTD. If it loads, then I experience no more problems. However, whenever it crashes, the last line in the papyrus log is "slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: starting maintenance..." which from googling seems to come from this mod. Anyone have any suggestions?

Okay, so, I'm a huge pussy, and installed the "Insects BeGone" mod (essentially turns Spiders into bears, and Chaurus into skeevers), and then installed this, clicked off the spiders and Charus options in the mod manager of this mod, and found myself rather startled when a frostbite spider started to come in.  There some way I can somehow disable to creepy crawlers (in other words, have the mod not spawn the "unique" male and female spiders and chauruseseses)?

I would imagine there is a way to make the game not spawn certain creatures, since others have added new creatures to spawn and you can with console commands change what a creature is. I don't know how but a google search should turn up something. I am sure it would require some basic program knowledge cause you would need to go in and change some settings in some of the files.

So I think this has been crashing my game, but I'm not sure. It happens sporadically when I load up my game, but I will get a CTD. If it loads, then I experience no more problems. However, whenever it crashes, the last line in the papyrus log is "slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: starting maintenance..." which from googling seems to come from this mod. Anyone have any suggestions?

No idea sorry.

anyone can share a mesh + texture of the horse bits with a reasonable scale?

the werewolf was easy enough to get right by using only the werewolf mesh and the penis texture files from adult werewolf mod on nexus, but the horseo ne only found one here, and it doesn't go very well with the animations.

the werewolf was easy enough to get right by using only the werewolf mesh and the penis texture files from adult werewolf mod on nexus, but the horseo ne only found one here, and it doesn't go very well with the animations.

I am only aware of one here that has horses, only problem I have with it. Is honestly it is to big and causes major clipping issues. I know immersive creatures project has one but I don't believe the mod author will let anyone use any of his stuff for any other project.

I am only aware of one here that has horses, only problem I have with it. Is honestly it is to big and causes major clipping issues. I know immersive creatures project has one but I don't believe the mod author will let anyone use any of his stuff for any other project.

What you do with your files after you download them is your damn business, I'd say. That'd be like an author not wanting you to use one of their armor pices for a mashup outfit.

In any case, the IB mod has the horse (it's the one I'm using) but is big enough to cause lots of clipping as well.

Just wanted to suggest Slof's Skyrim Horse Retex - Stallions by AlienSlof which has nice horse textures and 'flacid' horse mesh. I'm hoping that link works - whatever CMS is used on that site is absolute garbage.

The are some alternate textures if you want to dig them out of the forum post.

It's a standalone replacer for the horses so you can install it separately from Nude Creatures.

I posted instructions a page or so back on making adjustments to the Immersive Bodies horse.nif in NIFScope to make it more compatible with the available animation. Wish I could just share the result and save everyone the trouble but, alas, the license on that mod forbids it.

What you do with your files after you download them is your damn business, I'd say. That'd be like an author not wanting you to use one of their armor pices for a mashup outfit.

In any case, the IB mod has the horse (it's the one I'm using) but is big enough to cause lots of clipping as well.

It is not what you the end user does with it, he doesn't want other mod authors adding his stuff to their mods.

It is not what you the end user does with it, he doesn't want other mod authors adding his stuff to their mods.

And is not the author the one offering it. Precisely the last update of this mod was intended to let us add whatever mesh we want.

Just wanted to suggest Slof's Skyrim Horse Retex - Stallions by AlienSlof which has nice horse textures and 'flacid' horse mesh. I'm hoping that link works - whatever CMS is used on that site is absolute garbage.

The are some alternate textures if you want to dig them out of the forum post.

It's a standalone replacer for the horses so you can install it separately from Nude Creatures.

I posted instructions a page or so back on making adjustments to the Immersive Bodies horse.nif in NIFScope to make it more compatible with the available animation. Wish I could just share the result and save everyone the trouble but, alas, the license on that mod forbids it.

thanks, reduced the draugr size to 50-60%. No more 1L bottles for seared flesh.

I have a question but I'm not sure if this has been answered already, I tried looking around but couldn't find anything on it. My question considers about Dawnguard gargoyles and the vampire hounds. The vampire doggies wont initiate any animations. They get in place, have their cocks erect etc. but they just stand there on top of my character doing nothing while mine is having the time of her life. Are there no animations for them in any of the mods such as Bestiality Extras? The second issue is about the gargoyles turning invisible during sechsings. Shouldn't Nude Creatures mod take care of this properly by adding the proper models and such? Any help would be appreciated.

I have a question but I'm not sure if this has been answered already, I tried looking around but couldn't find anything on it. My question considers about Dawnguard gargoyles and the vampire hounds. The vampire doggies wont initiate any animations. They get in place, have their cocks erect etc. but they just stand there on top of my character doing nothing while mine is having the time of her life. Are there no animations for them in any of the mods such as Bestiality Extras? The second issue is about the gargoyles turning invisible during sechsings. Shouldn't Nude Creatures mod take care of this properly by adding the proper models and such? Any help would be appreciated.

There's a fix for the frozen Death Hounds posted here.

Creatures turning invisible during animations means that the replacement model is not being found.

You could try reinstalling Bestiality Extras. If you look in your Data folder after installation the gargoyle meshes should be under meshes/actors/dlc01/vampirebrute/character assets/. They'll have names like vampirebrute_nude.nif, vampirebrutevariantalbino_nude.nif, etc. If you don't see those then something may have gone wrong.

Creatures turning invisible during animations means that the replacement model is not being found.

You could try reinstalling Bestiality Extras. If you look in your Data folder after installation the gargoyle meshes should be under meshes/actors/dlc01/vampirebrute/character assets/. They'll have names like vampirebrute_nude.nif, vampirebrutevariantalbino_nude.nif, etc. If you don't see those then something may have gone wrong.

Thanks. I'll take a look at the link you provided. About the gargoyles, all files are in their proper places but for some reason they always turn invisible when initiating sex. The animations are triggered through SexLab Defeat, but I don't think that has anything to do with it since it's only one of the ways to make the animations happen. Also re-installing the mod didn't help. :< It's not a huge loss though since all the other creatures and humanoids work just fine.

Thanks. I'll take a look at the link you provided. About the gargoyles, all files are in their proper places but for some reason they always turn invisible when initiating sex. The animations are triggered through SexLab Defeat, but I don't think that has anything to do with it since it's only one of the ways to make the animations happen. Also re-installing the mod didn't help. :< It's not a huge loss though since all the other creatures and humanoids work just fine.

The only other thing I can think of is that it's the save that's the problem. You could try completely uninstalling Nude Creatures, doing a clean save, and then reinstalling.

• 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded FNIS  501 behavior,spells and creatures. Ran the generator and I have a boat load of duplicate creature animations . Is sexlab nude creatures all in Fnis Creatures now? Is one preferable to the other?

This mod does not contain any animations, so the duplicate creature animations must be caused by another mod.

I'm having a few problems. Since installing this mod, I found that I still didn't have any animations working properly for the monsters. Then I found Bestiality Extras and installed those. 

And now my game doesn't work. 

Running FNIS, I discover that the following animations are missing. Perhaps that's what's stopping the game from running..... So, where can these animations be found? 

Missing AnimFile ZazAPC059.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile ZazAPC060.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile ZazRa015.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources

They don't appear to be there even after I reinstall ZaZ Resources. And what is the ZaZAnimation Pack? Does it even exist any more?

Cheers