Guest wellbredbitch

i have made a discovery.  i uninstalled SLNC last night and forgot to reinstall it this morning before i loaded my save game.   i was at whiterun stables and one of the horse's arousal was quite high. i used matchmaker on it and had sex with it. it had a cock and it didn't turn invisible during the sex animation. 

it was only when i was installing a new armor mod later on that i noticed that i hadn't reinstalled SLNC.

so it was just sexlab, beastiality extras and the horse penis mod i was seeing?  

Yes the horse penis mod adds a perabone to horse's so you don't need any other mod for the horse's to have a penis. What I don't know is how this mod handles the horse swap. I need to download this version and test it when I have time. So I can advise on combatability.

Edit: I don't need to test it I just read the OP and glanced at the MCM script. if your using the HorsePenis mod do not enable horses in the MCM for SLNC and you should be fine.

As soon as I get a conformation from you that it worked I'll put it in the OP of the horse penis mod so others will know.

i can confirm your advice is correct.  sex with horses works perfectly using MatchMaker with Sexlab, SLNC, Beast Animations/Extras and your Horse penis mod installed.

thanks for all the help.

post-155908-0-39500200-1395412650_thumb.jpg

post-155908-0-66385000-1395412750_thumb.jpg

post-155908-0-95419800-1395412723_thumb.jpg

I have a question about SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp.

According to Wrye Bash "masters have been re-ordered". It suggests that SexLab.esm loads before Dawnguard.esm. What gives? I don't think official DLCs should be preceded by anything. Right?

Edit:

Also, I need to figure out the best position on loading list. Is it possible to make BOSS recognize it?

According to Wrye Bash "masters have been re-ordered". It suggests that SexLab.esm loads before Dawnguard.esm. What gives? I don't think official DLCs should be preceded by anything. Right?

Every esp contains a table which lists its dependencies. The dependency table of SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp lists SexLab.esm before Dawnguard.esm. From this Wrye Bash seems to deduct that SexLab.esm should be loaded before Dawnguard.esm. Since SexLab has no dependency to Dawnguard it can (probably) be put before Dawnguard in the loading list without any problems, put I would just stick to what BOSS says and not listen to Wrye Bash.

Also, I need to figure out the best position on loading list. Is it possible to make BOSS recognize it?

BOSS mysteriously recognized SexLabNudeCreatures.esp without any involvement from my side, so I think its only a matter of time till SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp is also recognized. BOSS does also some guesswork on unrecognized esps to find a suitable loading order, which works great with SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp in my experience (BOSS correctly puts it somewhere after SexLabNudeCreatures.esp).

BOSS has also a file where you can enter your custom configuration, consult the documentation of BOSS about that.

can someone help me with the DIY stuff. I'm trying to install Panic's Sexualized creatures horse model. I know where to put the meshes, but where do the textures go?

data/textures/slnc/horse?

data/textures/actors/horse?

other?

when I try the first two, the horse disappears

I would say put the texture exactly how there packed in Panic's sexualized creatures since the .nif file will look for the textures there.

can someone help me with the DIY stuff. I'm trying to install Panic's Sexualized creatures horse model. I know where to put the meshes, but where do the textures go?

other?

I would say put the texture exactly how there packed in Panic's sexualized creatures since the .nif file will look for the textures there.

I think I found my problem. In my haste, I added a second horse (slnc/horse/horse) folder to the meshes so I think SLNC just never found them.

other?

I think I found my problem. In my haste, I added a second horse (slnc/horse/horse) folder to the meshes so I think SLNC just never found them.

If you get it working could you post it in that thread a step by step guide how to do that? I would love to see exactly how you do that.

so now I get this

maybe it has to do with the fact that I had to rename horse_erect.nif to horse.nif?

Yea don't rename anything install it like it is packed and enable the esp.

Edit: thought this was the other horse post  I don't know that the way that Panics sexualized creatures is packed that it will work with this mod. I'm pretty sure this mod is expecting a full horse replacer and it looks like panics use a seperate penis mesh like my mod does. Give my a few minitues I'll look at it in NIfSkope and tell you what to do.

It's a full replacer and you should name it to horse.nif like you did and don't forget to change the shadowmere version as well

the texture structure is not correct try the attached file just drop it in your skyrim directory  the attached file is just for the textures not the nif.

Edit: Let me know if this works and I'll let panic know or edit the nif myself if he doesn't have time to mess with it.

no, it still gives the same red-triangle-! as above.

It's a full replacer and you should name it to horse.nif like you did and don't forget to change the shadowmere version as well

the texture structure is not correct try the attached file just drop it in your skyrim directory  the attached file is just for the textures not the nif.

Edit: Let me know if this works and I'll let panic know or edit the nif myself if he doesn't have time to mess with it.

Can't get panic's too work with this try the mod below

Horse Penis mod    I have instruction in the OP for how to make this mod work with SLNC do not change the file structure in my mod or rename anything and do not enable Horses in the MCM of SLNC

I edited my post again the new file is packed according to this outpost so while you test that I'm going tp open up this mod in the ck and make sure it's pointing at the right folder if it is and this still doesn't work then Panic's is just not goping to be compatible with this and you will have to use this one

Horse Penis mod    I have instruction in the OP for how to make this mod work with SLNC do not change the file structure in my mod or rename anything and do not enable Horses in the MCM of SLNC

Edit: I checked  where this mod sees the mesh and it is where it's supposed to be according to the OP as I expected so if the attachment I have a few post up does not work then I don't think you can get Panic's working with this.

Edit2: It might be a good idea to use a save where your not in the same cell as a horse at the time of the save when checking this.

yea it still isn't working. I'm just going to use the mod you mentioned. thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...