I have uploaded a new version, see the first page for more info.

Hope Lordescobar666 will not mind me altering his work ;)

Finally I found way to have horses keep their skin, yet here can be some differences in look, skin and mane gives too much possible variations and we have only 5 skin types for them.

It will not work with unique horses (will set them to default skin for a time of joy, I think... not tested it much) and you will need good mesh for erected state, name it "horse_hard.nif" and drop it to folder with horse asset. So question- do you like to experiment? For me it work, my horse have black skin, and keep it when have hard on.

It is a dirty work, WITH Downguard dependency, so....be warned ;)

I don't mind. But in the meantime I have myself included support for horses. And there are also other improvements, so you should switch to the new version.

When going to solve the issue of some giants who walk with his penis out of loincloth ?

See my new troubleshooting section on the first page. I have improved my boner mesh removal approach, so hopefully there are fewer constant boners now.

I have uploaded a new version, see the first page for more info.

Finally I found way to have horses keep their skin, yet here can be some differences in look, skin and mane gives too much possible variations and we have only 5 skin types for them.

It will not work with unique horses (will set them to default skin for a time of joy, I think... not tested it much) and you will need good mesh for erected state, name it "horse_hard.nif" and drop it to folder with horse asset. So question- do you like to experiment? For me it work, my horse have black skin, and keep it when have hard on.

I don't mind. But in the meantime I have myself included support for horses. And there are also other improvements, so you should switch to the new version.

When going to solve the issue of some giants who walk with his penis out of loincloth ?

See my new troubleshooting section on the first page. I have improved my boner mesh removal approach, so hopefully there are fewer constant boners now.

Giants remain the same.

Awesome! Thanks to put my suggestion to use.

The only thing I've noticed is that you've noted some "DoItYourself" meshes, when as far as I know the BestialityExtras mod had those monsters already, if I remember correctly, like chaurus and spider. I'm sad to hear that the dragon one is a tricky one, but well, honestly I don't really care much for those since dragons have such a huge area of effect that they never go into rape animation, at least for me. I hope you eventually manage to pull it off, though.

Good job!

PD: Almost forgot: I suppose it's alright to share here the sources for the missing models, and how to obtain them if they need some tinkering? For example, how to extract the horse and dragon meshes from Immersive Bodies mod?

Guest Devocracy

So now we just need to find nice Werewolves/spider/chaurus/horse erect meshes!

Any suggestions? 

Regardin the spiders there are some already in Gone Bestiality pack. But the change is very minimal. Considering also the alignment problems with spiders.

There's already a sexlab werewolves mod that adds male junk to the male werewolves and is tied to sexlab arousal, so there was no need for this mod to include werewolves.

Horses need to be done.  There's a Skyrim mod on this site that adds male junk to them but it's too large and entirely clips outside of the females body. 

Not sure what you mean, but if I guessed correctly...

The textures depend entirely on the .nif, so there's no need for this mod to point where they should be. In my case since I picked the textures from Immersive Bodies I left them in the same place of that mod.

Other than that, yes, if you already got some meshes on the "vanilla path", you gotta move them to the new one or they will be perma-boners.

Giants remain the same.

Does "showinventory" list any item in the giants inventory that is from this mod? Somehow I suspect that you have replaced the giants vanilla mesh with a boner variant.

The only thing I've noticed is that you've noted some "DoItYourself" meshes, when as far as I know the BestialityExtras mod had those monsters already, if I remember correctly, like chaurus and spider. I'm sad to hear that the dragon one is a tricky one, but well, honestly I don't really care much for those since dragons have such a huge area of effect that they never go into rape animation, at least for me. I hope you eventually manage to pull it off, though.

That's correct, chaurus and spiders are already included in Beastiality Extras. But they replace the vanilla meshes and cause spiders and chauruses to run around with perma-boners (their boners are tiny and hardly to notice, but there may still be people objecting to these tiny perma-boners). I have added support for only showing their boners during SexLab animations. And since you have to manually move and rename their meshes, I have tagged them as "Do It Yourself".

PD: Almost forgot: I suppose it's alright to share here the sources for the missing models, and how to obtain them if they need some tinkering? For example, how to extract the horse and dragon meshes from Immersive Bodies mod?

I don't object to sharing info here in this thread on where to find suitable meshes. But you should also ensure that the authors of the meshes are alright with it.

There's already a sexlab werewolves mod that adds male junk to the male werewolves and is tied to sexlab arousal, so there was no need for this mod to include werewolves.

Adding support for werewolves was really easy (only a few lines of codes), so I added them for the sake of completeness. And I know of people who have hacked support for werewolves into the old version of this mod, so I suppose there is demand for a simple mesh replacing mechanism for werewolves.

It will not work with unique horses (will set them to default skin for a time of joy, I think... not tested it much) and you will need good mesh for erected state, name it "horse_hard.nif" and drop it  to folder with horse asset. So question- do you like to experiment? For me it work, my horse have black skin, and keep it when have hard on.

I think you misspelled the source folder with adding an extra "s" at the end. My game screwed up when I installed this. looked at the scripts and the source folder was named sources.

It will not work with unique horses (will set them to default skin for a time of joy, I think... not tested it much) and you will need good mesh for erected state, name it "horse_hard.nif" and drop it  to folder with horse asset. So question- do you like to experiment? For me it work, my horse have black skin, and keep it when have hard on.

I think you misspelled the source folder with adding an extra "s" at the end. My game screwed up when I installed this. looked at the scripts and the source folder was named sources.

Yes sorry, was my fault, it should be "source". But you need this folder only if you mod it yourself with CK, in any other cases this folder useless, game itself do not use it ever. It shouldn't mess game, it differ from the original almost the same way v2.0 differ from 1.1.2 in part regarding horses. But game can be screwed if it will not find the file "horse_hard.nif" in expected place. I do not include mesh in archive (so it is DIY), because one I use for myself, was from Immersive Bodies. (and Slof's horse mod for flaccid version). BTW, as now here new version with horse support from original modder, you should use his version instead of my.

Horses need to be done.  There's a Skyrim mod on this site that adds male junk to them but it's too large and entirely clips outside of the females body. 

There is a way to change the scale of the horse junk in nifscope without any special knowledge. This should work for most meshes since the tendency is to create the genitals as an isolated mesh with separate position and scale data.

Okay, bare with me on this:

1. Open your chosen horse.nif in nifscope.
  2. Click on the penis in the render window on the right which should select it. This should also select the appropriate NiTriShape entry in the block list on the left.
  3. Right click on the NiTriShape entry and select Transform>Edit.
  4. In this dialogue there are three transform properties Position, Rotation and Scale which you can use adjust the selected mesh. These should update in real-time in the render window. It can be a bit tricky to find the right values as the rotation and scale have odd origins. You will need to check in-game to know if you have a good position for the animation but it should look exactly as it does in the render window.
  5. When you are happy with the adjustments hit Accept.
  6. I'm not sure if this step is actually necessary but I've seen it mentioned elsewhere: Right click on the NiTriShape again and select Mesh>Update Tangent Space
  7. Now save your modified nif and place it in the appropriate meshes folder.

I'll have to guess at the values I used for the Immersive Bodies horse.nif as it appears saving the nif resets the origin and zeros out the transform when it's reloaded. In the transform dialogue use these settings:

• Translation X:0.0, Y:-15.0, Z:13.0
  • Rotation Euler Y:-7.0, P:0.0, R:0.0
  • Scale 0.8

(Make sure the Y values are negative and keep in mind this is only for the Immersive Bodies horse mesh)

This makes the mesh 20% smaller and seems to be approximately aligned with the animation. After some adjustment via SexLab animation controls this should just about fit inside the UNP mesh (at 1.0 scale) with little or no clipping.

If you are experimenting with different transforms then I recommend keeping the file open in nifscope during testing to allow you to make relative adjustments rather than working form the zeroed values every time.

Hope that helps.

i've tried several times to download the non dawnguard one, even the fixed one, and it doesnt seem to be working. I have the creatures and the extras, but every time i try to download this using NMM it doesnt want to finish downloading and i dont know how to manually install it.

i've tried several times to download the non dawnguard one, even the fixed one, and it doesnt seem to be working. I have the creatures and the extras, but every time i try to download this using NMM it doesnt want to finish downloading and i dont know how to manually install it.

Just download the file to somewhere you can find it. In NMM click on the Add Mod From File icon (blue folder with a green +) at the top right of your mods tab and navigate to the file. It should do everything else from there.

The mod is working great for me, but I do have a minor problem. Despite making sure the option is turned of in the mod menu, all creatures still have their dangly bits. And while it is extremely amusing to know which draugr in a tomb are going to attack me because of morning wood on them like a flag, I really don't want to see undead cock. How would I go about fixing this?

The mod is working great for me, but I do have a minor problem. Despite making sure the option is turned of in the mod menu, all creatures still have their dangly bits. And while it is extremely amusing to know which draugr in a tomb are going to attack me because of morning wood on them like a flag, I really don't want to see undead cock. How would I go about fixing this?

If you have any other mods that add dangly bits like Immersive Bodies, Horny Wolves or Horny Deathhounds then they are likely overriding this one. You'll need to uninstall those mods to let this one work as intended.

You'll still need the models with genitals for any that are not already included in this mod. There are details and instructions on the download page for adding the appropriate files to include those models.

If the animations don't trigger, most likely you forgot to activate animal support in SexLab. You gotta go to the MCM and check the creature option. You need FNIS creature pack for them to work. If they still don't activate, there might be a conflict in your load order or some mod messing with it.

But in any case, it has nothing to do with this mod in particulart his one just adds the genitals in sex action.

I hope I didn't miss the answer to this question somewhere (if so, I apologize); but for the custom meshes, such as horse.nif, is this just a mesh of the genitalia that needs to be put in there or is it the whole horse with genitalia attached?  Once again, sorry if it is a dumb question or if it has already been answered elsewhere.

Thanks!

I hope I didn't miss the answer to this question somewhere (if so, I apologize); but for the custom meshes, such as horse.nif, is this just a mesh of the genitalia that needs to be put in there or is it the whole horse with genitalia attached?  Once again, sorry if it is a dumb question or if it has already been answered elsewhere.

Thanks!

It needs to be the horse.nif - the whole horse mesh with penis.

I wouldn't worry, this is a very non-standard mod installation procedure so there is going to be confusion.

Ok I'm trying to understand.... really. I got the BSA browser. Immersive bodies -Genders, and extracted the horse.nif and the textures. I can not for the life of me figure out where the textures go. I put the horse.nif into the directory that the mod said to put it in when I hovered over the horse in DIY. When I activate the horse, I get an invisible horse. I have 2 texture files like horsepenis.dds and horsepenis_n.dds (might not be the right filenames as I'm on another commuter right now) but I can not figure out where to place them

I am admittedly new at this but trying to learn it. Can someone lend a hand?

thanks