Guest d e l e t e d

Alright didnt really want to post here (its cluttered enough) but ive ran out of ideas and I need help, currently i have the extras and the non-dawnguard fixed edition installed but still can't get the parts to show. I've read through the entire thread and tried starting new games several times but still cannot get the MCM menu to show or prehaps can't find it. I tried refreshing the SkyUI but still cant find where the options are? Is it in the sexlab framework part or a seperate menu alltogether? I've also checked for errors using TESVedit and still it comes back fine. Below is my mod and load order,

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
TavernClothes-MTM.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
PalistovSpinningArrows.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures_NoDawnguard_v1_1_2_fixed.esp=1
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.esp=1

reaper016. Do you have Dawnguard? If not then you'll need to replace the esp file that comes with the mod for the No Dawnguard that you download as a seperate file. Sorry if you already know this but the wrong esp causes instant CTD and I was daft enough to do it myself !

Guest d e l e t e d

Alright didnt really want to post here (its cluttered enough) but ive ran out of ideas and I need help, currently i have the extras and the non-dawnguard fixed edition installed but still can't get the parts to show. I've read through the entire thread and tried starting new games several times but still cannot get the MCM menu to show or prehaps can't find it. I tried refreshing the SkyUI but still cant find where the options are? Is it in the sexlab framework part or a seperate menu alltogether? I've also checked for errors using TESVedit and still it comes back fine. Below is my mod and load order,

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Update.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

ImmersiveFP.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

TavernClothes-MTM.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

Footprints.esp=1

PalistovSpinningArrows.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures_NoDawnguard_v1_1_2_fixed.esp=1

Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.esp=1

Replying to my own post here but I managed to fix it. Turns out I was just downloading the nodawnguard version instead of downloading the normal version and then replacing its .esp file with the nodawnguard version, anyway it works great now.

I've been using this mod for a while, and I really love it. I extracted the dragon and horse meshes from Immersive Bodies so I didn't have to worry about the extra functions that the other mod adds to the game, but of course, since this mod doesn't support those yet, I got them with the genitals out all the time.

How difficult would it be editing the mod to add those two as well? I'm getting some problems from having them with the custom mesh all the time, for example, dragons don't turn into skeletons when I kill them. Also, I think they all look the same now, but that might simply be that I didn't find too many yet.

Depends on your programming skill and knowledge of the Creation Kit. Just have a look at the source code and see if you can figure it out yourself. It should be not that hard if you have basic programming skillsEternalBlack does not want his meshes distributed with this mod so I cannot provide you are version with them included.

Not sure if its this mod or what, but Death hounds have no animations when it comes to sex with them. My character uses the canine animations but the death hounds just stand there. I'm not sure if I don't have their animations loaded, every other wolf or dog works, haven't tried the Dawnguard armored huskies yet. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled every sexlab mod I have and ran FNIS to make sure they work and still nothing. Am I missing another mod to get them to work?

Did they had at least some boners? I was not able to check when I included them since they were not supported by SexLab at all at that time. So now SexLab seems to recognise them as valid actors (since the player shows the correct animation). I have no clue why the dog part of the animation is not working (not my domain).

Just wondering if there was plans to add in some of the other creatures like Riekling to the list?

Didn't know that such creatures even exist in Skyrim. That's the problem of running a heavily modified Skyrim version, you have to start a new game so often that you don't see much content. And you actually spend more time in CK than in the actual game :D

I can include Rieklings as soon as anyone provides me with suitable meshes.

Just wondering if there was plans to add in some of the other creatures like Riekling to the list?

Didn't know that such creatures even exist in Skyrim. That's the problem of running a heavily modified Skyrim version, you have to start a new game so often that you don't see much content. And you actually spend more time in CK than in the actual game :D

I can include Rieklings as soon as anyone provides me with suitable meshes.

They exist if you have the dragonborn DLC, they are from that expansion. Most of them are on the island, but I have seen a few in the upper north east of the map now and again. They are pretty rare though. If I had any skill to do it I would. I am planning eventually to try and learn how to mod. I have been reading on it but honestly find it hard to follow. But eventually when i think I have a better understand I plan to try and make a simple mod and then go on from there.

Hopefully someone else comes along and helps add more meshes and stuff before we have to wait that long. :)

But there is no suitable animations for the Riekling.... or maybe not!?

I doubt it but if there was a nude mesh/texture for them, it would be easier I imagine to convince one of the animators to do a animation or two for them. They of all of creatures are the ones I could most see doing the 5 way like the draugr have. :)

I've been using this mod for a while, and I really love it. I extracted the dragon and horse meshes from Immersive Bodies so I didn't have to worry about the extra functions that the other mod adds to the game, but of course, since this mod doesn't support those yet, I got them with the genitals out all the time.

How difficult would it be editing the mod to add those two as well? I'm getting some problems from having them with the custom mesh all the time, for example, dragons don't turn into skeletons when I kill them. Also, I think they all look the same now, but that might simply be that I didn't find too many yet.

Depends on your programming skill and knowledge of the Creation Kit. Just have a look at the source code and see if you can figure it out yourself. It should be not that hard if you have basic programming skills EternalBlack does not want his meshes distributed with this mod so I cannot provide you are version with them included.

I checked some of the files, but unfortunately I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. My programming skills are close to zero.

In any case, why would this be a violation of EternalBlack's policy? I'm not asking you to include his meshes in a download. All I need is to make the mod capable of switching meshes for dragon and horse in the same way it does with the rest of creatures. I will be the one providing the meshes, privately, to myself, and I don't think you need to ask for anybody's permission just to make a mod that switches creature meshes during sex. Where we get the meshes is our own business, I think.

Depends on your programming skill and knowledge of the Creation Kit. Just have a look at the source code and see if you can figure it out yourself. It should be not that hard if you have basic programming skills EternalBlack does not want his meshes distributed with this mod so I cannot provide you are version with them included.

I checked some of the files, but unfortunately I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. My programming skills are close to zero.

In any case, why would this be a violation of EternalBlack's policy? I'm not asking you to include his meshes in a download. All I need is to make the mod capable of switching meshes for dragon and horse in the same way it does with the rest of creatures. I will be the one providing the meshes, privately, to myself, and I don't think you need to ask for anybody's permission just to make a mod that switches creature meshes during sex. Where we get the meshes is our own business, I think.

That's a really good idea. I will consider this.

Just got this, and not sure why but none of my animations are lining up, Giants, Falmer and Draugr going at it in the air.  Not sure what to do. I have the most recent sexlab 1.38b and sexlabnudecreatures.esp 1_1_2.7, also installed the extras after nudecreatures.

I have also been running FNIS each time I load the game.

Trying turning off/on scaling in sexlabs itself with no luck.

Feels like Im missing something?

Just got this, and not sure why but none of my animations are lining up, Giants, Falmer and Draugr going at it in the air.  Not sure what to do. I have the most recent sexlab 1.38b and sexlabnudecreatures.esp 1_1_2.7, also installed the extras after nudecreatures.

This mod has nothing to do with animations and I know of no way how it could mess up animations. I've read somewhere else in the forum that with version 1.38 of SexLab creature animations don't line up correctly anymore, so it seems to be a known issue of SexLab. Just wait till a new version is out.

This mod has nothing to do with animations and I know of no way how it could mess up animations. I've read somewhere else in the forum that with version 1.38 of SexLab creature animations don't line up correctly anymore, so it seems to be a known issue of SexLab. Just wait till a new version is out.

Yep I figured that out eventually. Thanks for clarifying it for me though =)

I look but are more powerful vampires but not vampire lord. I want try the option of this mod.

Hentia Creatures mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22449-hentai-creatures/?p=644106

(use the version on that link, NOT the one in the original post which has problems that will lead to save game bloating).

You can also use the FNIS Zoo mod (download available with FNIS on Nexus).

I look but are more powerful vampires but not vampire lord. I want try the option of this mod.

Hentia Creatures mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22449-hentai-creatures/?p=644106

(use the version on that link, NOT the one in the original post which has problems that will lead to save game bloating).

You can also use the FNIS Zoo mod (download available with FNIS on Nexus).

Thanks i will try.

Hope Lordescobar666 will not mind me altering his work ;)

Finally I found way to have horses keep their skin, yet here can be some differences in look, skin and mane gives too much possible variations and we have only 5 skin types for them.

It will not work with unique horses (will set them to default skin for a time of joy, I think... not tested it much) and you will need good mesh for erected state, name it "horse_hard.nif" and drop it  to folder with horse asset. So question- do you like to experiment? For me it work, my horse have black skin, and keep it when have hard on.

It is a dirty work, WITH Downguard dependency, so....be warned ;)

SexLabNudeCreaturesWithHorse_esp_scripts_only_v1_1_2_2.7z