When will Death Hounds be compatible with Creature sex mods?

RyanBlazeheart

• 1 month later...

Hey guys today I figured that using Console Command sexchange on Death Hounds gives them the dog animations, etc. and also makes them work with the Dog Creature Sex animations. I updated the Sexlab mod too. All I need to do now is move the actors into desirable spots. I already have some great snapshots of one with my male Vampire Argonian.

EDIT: Their barks are awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to get the animations working by bringing up the console mark the deathhound and type sexchange. After that everything was working

You're right, that works. and if I toggle the sex of the death hound again, it goes back to not working.  I wonder if Bethesda set the sex wrong or something. I'll have to poke around and see. If so a patch could probably be made. Then we wouldn't have to toggle it all the time.

Looks like the problem might be this:

20140106000418444.jpeg

Male is defined with a Wolf skeleton, and Female is defined with a Dog skeleton. Sexlab defines a Death Hound as a dog, so that's why doing the sexchange works, it makes it change to the dog skeleton.

Probably not hard to make a patch to change the race to use a dog skeleton for both. But I'm not familiar with doing that. I'll have to play around and see.

EDIT: It actually wasn't that hard, and my theory is right.

Just load this attached ESP at the start of your load order, and it patches the Deathhound to use the right skeleton. no more having to do the sexchange.

Alternately, Ashal may want to change Sexlab to use the Wolf type for Deathhouds, that would avoid needing the patch. But really it's unclear which Bethesda meant to use for Deathhounds I guess, bit of a bug there.

*Removed the ESP, newer one below*

Are the skeletons actually distinct from other canines? I can't remember if there was a reason Gone didn't do Death Hounds or if it was just something he didn't think about.

In truth that is why I said until animations for it are done because I do believe it has a different skeleton. (because of the different body type, mouth and tail. It'd make sense for them to have a different skeleton to animate those features)

I asked about Death Hound animations from Panic on another thread, his animations are great btw, and he said he thought they were the same skelly. I would love to have a couple commandable death hound pets....

yes there's two defined races for deathhounds, I suppose I should have the ESP fix both. I'll do that shortly.

EDIT:

Ok, made the same fix for the DeathHound Companion race.  both should work now.

I went ahead and looked at the Husky records, but they are all correct, I didn't need to change them.

So the ESP only tweaks the two DeathHound Races, and nothing else.   Someone asked about crashes, but I haven't experienced any, and I don't see in most cases why this would cause any. But throw an infinite # of mods at something, and who knows. :)

DeathHoundFix.esp

yes there's two defined races for deathhounds, I suppose I should have the ESP fix both. I'll do that shortly.

EDIT:

Ok, made the same fix for the DeathHound Companion race.  both should work now.

I went ahead and looked at the Husky records, but they are all correct, I didn't need to change them.

So the ESP only tweaks the two DeathHound Races, and nothing else.   Someone asked about crashes, but I haven't experienced any, and I don't see in most cases why this would cause any. But throw an infinite # of mods at something, and who knows. :)

Sadly this fix does not seem to work for me, they kill me or just freeze in place if I submit early.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're gonna attempt sex with a Death hound use  console command code TGM for God Mode. No more dying during sex ^_^ They'll also stop attacking you if you use TCAI. Since I use mostly male characters I actually have to do a little bit of realigning. For me it would look better in a snowy environment where it looks like my hands and feet are getting buried in the snow while he fucks my ass.

If you're gonna attempt sex with a Death hound use  console command code TGM for God Mode. No more dying during sex ^_^ They'll also stop attacking you if you use TCAI. Since I use mostly male characters I actually have to do a little bit of realigning. For me it would look better in a snowy environment where it looks like my hands and feet are getting buried in the snow while he fucks my ass.

Or use these bad boys, Double Fang. Only got a minute to get it done though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Lately deathhounds won't fuck me anymore. Probably has something to do with the latest Sexlab version

They were put back into wolf behavior instead of dog behavior as they were previously.

If you had changed that in the ck for the bug in earlier versions then that would be why.

(males use wolf behavior)

Archived