Jump to content

Recommended Posts

EstrusBreederOVIeffect

View File

If impregnated by Estrus Chaurus, within 5 stages and within 1 day default game time,

a OVI effect skin will be equipped. (see screen, last stage)

After birth of the eggs the skin will be normal again.

 

TLDR

there are meshes included, however, you need to build the 5 skins in BS,

CBBE 3BBB Oviposition Body (X) MSN. X are the 5 skins.

 

The timer is set to fit within 1 day.

You can change this e.g. with XEdit.

Variable fTimerArmor(X)

The main ticker is 60s. So if you want equip the next one in ca 10 min, fTimerArmor should be 9. 

the ticker runs empty the first shoot to set everything, so it's 9min plus 1 min = 10 min.

 

 

Credits to   @DuckytheBOT to allow  the use of resources

 

Credits to @Bane Master for the Estrus Chaurus.


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/05/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Estrus Chaurus
  • Regular Edition Compatible

 

Link to comment

What do you want to animate ?

It has the normal belly physics.

 

The question about empty folders is more "how to use bodyslide"

 

Go to your default body settings. Add the new skins to the group. Save this ujder a new name and you will be asked, if this new skin should be included.

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

What do you want to animate ?

It has the normal belly physics.

 

The question about empty folders is more "how to use bodyslide"

 

Go to your default body settings. Add the new skins to the group. Save this ujder a new name and you will be asked, if this new skin should be included.

With animate I mean, if the 'egg bumps' where to move a little bit on their own.

 

Most modders add some presets that they tested with so hence the question. But adding them manually is also an option.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Laethas said:

overlapping in my

different builds.

Use the settings of your body to build. The egg skin is like clothing. Clipping means, the body and clothing settings do not match.

 

Link to comment
22 hours ago, naaitsab said:

With animate I mean, if the 'egg bumps' where to move a little bit on their own.

 

Most modders add some presets that they tested with so hence the question. But adding them manually is also an option.

This isn't possible to make look good using physics within the limits of Skyrim's engine. While making the Oviposition resource I also commissioned someone to make such a body possible. They put one together and the eggs did move... and they never stopped moving (I.E. Jittering). Another issue with the idea is that unless vertices are perfectly weighted, you get jank looking stretching from the effect. As cool as it would be, it can't happen.

 

Though I do wonder if an extension of belly collision might be possible using CBPC. Just to allow hands to interact with the egg bumps. But that's a project for the future and someone experienced with skyrim physics.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Emil98 said:

it, it always unequip instantly

There is a BS outfit Ovibody , use this, see if it works.(a test body not used in script, cannot be unequipped by it)

Without further info I cannot help.

 

Edited by Tlam99
Link to comment
1 hour ago, DuckytheBOT said:

This isn't possible to make look good using physics within the limits of Skyrim's engine. While making the Oviposition resource I also commissioned someone to make such a body possible. They put one together and the eggs did move... and they never stopped moving (I.E. Jittering). Another issue with the idea is that unless vertices are perfectly weighted, you get jank looking stretching from the effect. As cool as it would be, it can't happen.

 

Though I do wonder if an extension of belly collision might be possible using CBPC. Just to allow hands to interact with the egg bumps. But that's a project for the future and someone experienced with skyrim physics.

It's probably one or the other. Having animations and physics active on the same node currently is not possible afaik. SE has some physics improvements but it's still a crude part of the Creation engine, so I doubt if that could ever happen. One solution could be what PredatorRJ did to his parasite mods, that has moving NIF parts. This will probably hurt BS compatibility and can cause issues with the skin texture. But if you want to continue that venture you could always ask him to try it?

Link to comment

Spent some time now trying to figure out whats the cause of this. When building bodyslide i use the same preset and i double checked it.
Nothing is overwriting CBBE 3BA body and I'm using "body  amazing" as my default body. This seems like a case of z-fighting, any suggestions on how to solve this?


 

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.a1ee6ad2a23b872f26235d5d223acfe7.png

 

 

Link to comment

Thank you, for some reason it never hit me to inspect the textures included with the mod. Turns out my default "femalebody_1_msn" and the one included in this mod did not match and was causing the z-fighting. I fixed it by going to the original mod and followig the steps to merge the resources onto my normalmap and replacing the one included in this mod. That way the two matched and did not interfere.

Thank you for the amazing mod!

Link to comment

Just a guess

Obody distributes presets incl. sliders. Maybe it cannot handle the additional sliders.

What you can try, there is a BS setting for Ovibody (mentioned in a post more up)

This one does not have the additional sliders.

Build 5 versions with this one and rename for replacing the 5 armor bodies.

 

Edited by Tlam99
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Just a guess

Obody distributes presets incl. sliders. Maybe it cannot handle the additional sliders.

What you can try, there is a BS setting for Ovibody (mentioned in a post more up)

This one does not have the additional sliders.

Build 5 versions with this one and rename for replacing the 5 armor bodies.

 

Unfortunately that did not appear to work. Unless I did something wrong, which is a possibility.

Other mods that include new sliders beyond standard 3BA like DW's hybrid work with OBody out of the gate, so I'd be surprised if that's the root cause.

Link to comment
  • Can be safely installed together with 3BA/BHUNP, no problems
  • 3BA/BHUNP outfit conversions are not compatible
  • CBBE/UNP skin textures/overlays are not compatible
  • COtR makeup/warpaints are compatible
  • Vanilla/HPH/CotR presets are not compatible
  • All 

 

Not compatible. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use