Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

On 2/12/2024 at 4:48 PM, bloody11 said:

Hi, thanks for all the supportive comments, the truth is that the Persona groups are very hypocritical, I would understand if they didn't want complete nudity, but a body modification shouldn't cause such a stir.

For those who ask if my mods are compatible with others, no, because it modifies the entire body model, this happens with any mod that modifies the body.
These mods are compatible with others that modify other clothing, for example some DLC, it is not compatible if it modifies the same clothing.

And now the important thing, forget about Realoded, I already learned how to package, I was doing one more step with Reloaded and I wasn't realizing it, I leave you the mods, like the others you have to copy them to the ~mods folder

And for the question of whether I make a commission for this game, I am going to open the commission in kofi, keep in mind that I do not make nudes, more for a matter of skill, not because I am against it. There are already many good ones here.

https://ko-fi.com/bloody11

Yukari Big.zip 1.27 MB · 305 downloads Yukari medium.zip 1.22 MB · 202 downloads

image.jpeg.a01b8a9c9c454328b720dafded8e8a4e.jpeg

Awesome work bloody! Quick question tho, how do I install the mod for use? Can't find the mod folder to put it in

5 hours ago, headbanger said:

No love for female mods? 

I'm not sure where this question is coming from. Everyone here loves mods, specially female ones, but moding this game takes time, you guys gotta be patient.

2 hours ago, dakyoz said:

No estoy seguro de dónde viene esta pregunta. A todos aquí les encantan los mods, especialmente los femeninos, pero modificar este juego lleva tiempo, debéis tener paciencia.

Don't be offended, but we're asking because we've only seen you make male mods since the female ones were made by jmedia

On 2/14/2024 at 12:10 PM, hotNess16 said:

I don't normally flame people but in this one case these type of people and the people that supported Emily are so fucking stupid.

Lol I was watching that Twitter and all the responses are very funny, if they confuse a game and fictitious characters with reality they are really very wrong

On 2/13/2024 at 4:48 AM, bloody11 said:

Hi, thanks for all the supportive comments, the truth is that the Persona groups are very hypocritical, I would understand if they didn't want complete nudity, but a body modification shouldn't cause such a stir.

For those who ask if my mods are compatible with others, no, because it modifies the entire body model, this happens with any mod that modifies the body.
These mods are compatible with others that modify other clothing, for example some DLC, it is not compatible if it modifies the same clothing.

And now the important thing, forget about Realoded, I already learned how to package, I was doing one more step with Reloaded and I wasn't realizing it, I leave you the mods, like the others you have to copy them to the ~mods folder

And for the question of whether I make a commission for this game, I am going to open the commission in kofi, keep in mind that I do not make nudes, more for a matter of skill, not because I am against it. There are already many good ones here.

https://ko-fi.com/bloody11

Yukari Big.zip 1.27 MB · 325 downloads Yukari medium.zip 1.22 MB · 213 downloads

image.jpeg.a01b8a9c9c454328b720dafded8e8a4e.jpeg

Hiya Bloody do you interested making a thicc mods for p5 royal too? Since the only thicc p5 mods are for p5 strikers, here are some of p5 strikers mod screenshot, hopefully we could see yours too for p5 royal

2-1626377047-1906008886.webp

2-1626380796-1975519667.webp

2-1671099670-987664251.webp

2-1671099367-2143269521.webp

2-1673737200-707936062.webp

16 minutes ago, Taimanindestroyer said:

Hiya Bloody do you interested making a thicc mods for p5 royal too? Since the only thicc p5 mods are for p5 strikers, here are some of p5 strikers mod screenshot, hopefully we could see yours too for p5 royal

Yes something like this is what I’m waiting for. 

25 minutes ago, Taimanindestroyer said:

I would like it, maybe later, the truth is I didn't buy the game (I played the PS3 one at the time) and I didn't see how to mod it either, but later I want to

12 minutes ago, bloody11 said:

I would like it, maybe later, the truth is I didn't buy the game (I played the PS3 one at the time) and I didn't see how to mod it either, but later I want to

I’m guessing it’s easier to make something like this in P3 Reload with it being on unreal engine. 

17 hours ago, dakyoz said:

And here's another one: Male Skimpified Outfits.

Shirtless Mod:

Removes the shirt/undershirt of most outfits.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot(6781).png.f25d46a5abe5a33c8832bcb0beb19a19.png

Download --> Shirtless_P.rar

Barefoot Mod:

Remove the shoes of most outfits.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a9382702610f9e965932bad63f62241b.png

Download ---> Barefoot_P.rar

Shirtless + Barefoot:

All of the above.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f35ae4828dcd6fcda0ff7dd56c6dc030.png

Download ---> ShirtlessBarefoot_P.rar

So glad to see barefoot mods! However, the barefoot doesn't seem to be working on any social links or non-party members atm. I don't think the uncut one was working for the non-party men either. Still using it tho~ Thanks.

17 hours ago, dakyoz said:

And here's another one: Male Skimpified Outfits.

Shirtless Mod:

Removes the shirt/undershirt of most outfits.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot(6781).png.f25d46a5abe5a33c8832bcb0beb19a19.png

Download --> Shirtless_P.rar

Barefoot Mod:

Remove the shoes of most outfits.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a9382702610f9e965932bad63f62241b.png

Download ---> Barefoot_P.rar

Shirtless + Barefoot:

All of the above.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f35ae4828dcd6fcda0ff7dd56c6dc030.png

Download ---> ShirtlessBarefoot_P.rar

Not that into skimpy male mods, but shirtless mc with a jacket goes so fucking hard

38 minutes ago, fo4enjoyer101 said:

Ooo I would love to see aigis wear battle panties. If someone can merge it with jmedia7’s aigis mod, that would be a thousand times better.

I mean, to be fair, Aigis's arms and legs basically make her look like she's wearing battle panties anyways.

10 minutes ago, NessOkayKing said:

Yukari's body is grey for me, anyone else running into this? I'm using YukariNudeV1-3 and YukariUnshaved but even when I remove the Unshaved paks and stuff she's still grey.

I think the Reloaded-II mod has affected it. In my case, when I made it possible to purchase skill cards, Yukari's outfit changed color, so I removed that mod.

On 2/11/2024 at 6:10 PM, RaveRampage said:

As far as using github goes, you want to go to "Releases" on the right side rather than anything from the main page. In this case, from Reloaded-II you want Release.zip and Setup.exe from the most recent version. Install Reloaded-II before running Setup.exe. Their site has some decent explanation on using the launcher. https://reloaded-project.github.io/Reloaded-II/ You will place UnrealEssentials (from the most recent release https://github.com/AnimatedSwine37/UnrealEssentials) as well as your unzipped mod folders into the ".Reloaded II/Mods" directory. Manage your mods and launch P3R from Reloaded-II.

github1.png

github2.png

Hello, I'm trying to get this mod working, however it doesn't seem to want to :c
I placed both the "unreal essentials" and "yukari more" into \Reloaded-II\User\Mods and checked them in reloaded-ii but still doesn't seem to be working. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Much thanks!

4 hours ago, aflack said:

So glad to see barefoot mods! However, the barefoot doesn't seem to be working on any social links or non-party members atm. I don't think the uncut one was working for the non-party men either. Still using it tho~ Thanks.

Oh, I forgot to add it, sorry I was very tired when I upload it. here's the "expansion" for confidants/NPCs BarefootNPC_P.rar

The uncut nude should be working fine with almost all male characters (Heavily tested lol) unless your using other mod that somehow conflicts with that one. 

6 hours ago, juanpiolavago said:

Don't be offended, but we're asking because we've only seen you make male mods since the female ones were made by jmedia

I'm not offended at all! In fact, I'm flattered you want me to make mods for females. But the current female mods made by @jmedia7 are extremely advanced, they even have jiggle physics and animations. They are waaay beyond me lol. So why make something when you have better options? It's quite intimidating. And to be frank, most of the stuff I share here are paid commission. It's just that I haven't been commissioned for females yet. lol It's not like they go to me for those. 

Edited by dakyoz
On 2/14/2024 at 12:10 PM, hotNess16 said:

I don't normally flame people but in this one case these type of people and the people that supported Emily are so fucking stupid.

Fun fact, they are a huge hypocrite from saying that about a Yukari mod then liking lewd art of Rikka, who's even younger than P3 YukariGGbiPzwXMAAhfsv?format=png&name=900x900

I am trying to play around with umodel with persona 3 reload (game pass) with aes key to start learning how to mod, i downloaded 4.27 unreal and umodel but all the meshes and materials have no visuals, i tried exporting the uassets of charactes into unreal as well and nothing shows up, did i do something wrong?

Edited by someguy4444
4 hours ago, someguy4444 said:

I am trying to play around with umodel with persona 3 reload (game pass) with aes key to start learning how to mod, i downloaded 4.27 unreal and umodel but all the meshes and materials have no visuals, i tried exporting the uassets of charactes into unreal as well and nothing shows up, did i do something wrong?

You need to export the meshes as PSK using Umodel, export them as FBX using blender and then finally adding them to UE4... with a couple extra steps. Here's a great tutorial series: 

On 2/12/2024 at 8:44 PM, dakyoz said:

Male Nude Mod v.2

As requested on discord. Updated Alphas and shaders.

image.png.2c214fe1810ff0eb194d7091e8ae55bf.png

Version A: ---> NudeShujin_P.rar

(Works with Shujin Academy DLC Outfit - Tartarus Only)

Version B --> Nude_P.rar

(Replaces the initial, winter, summer & SEES Outfits.)

It looks very nice!! Thanks. By the way, I was wondering if you could make an erected version.

16 minutes ago, redbon100 said:

It looks very nice!! Thanks. By the way, I was wondering if you could make an erected version.

I have no current plans for an erected version since I'm happy with the mod as it is. But if someone commissions me to do it in the future. I'll happily share it here.