On 2/18/2024 at 2:23 AM, recentcabbage said:

Sounds great, would zaz gag using mesh from dd be safe?

how many times does it need to be said that Pama does not make things to be compatible with DD if it works it works you are lucky congrats, there is like  so many post on the compatibility with DD stuff and Pama mods. use them at your own risk, some work some don't ... good luck  

"

NOT Compatible (don't ask for help if you have any of these installed!)

-Devious Devices and anything that Depends on Devious Devices (The mere presence of DD doesn't seem to cause immediate problems, but stuff will break if you wear DD restraints)

-Devious Cursed Loot (can be used by experienced users, but can and WILL break your game if not handled VERY carefully)

-Other mods which have the Player go through forced scenes while in Prison" 
 this is an actual Line written for people with questions about DD mods ... I know I'm being ranty but, after a while Pama is just gonna give up on LL because people don't wanna take the 10 seconds to read  

and  again holy crap on this very mod 

"

Incompatible:

• Devious Devices (Just having it installed COULD be ok, but if you actually wear something from DD during an OBH event, stuff will break)
  • Certain standalone followers which use scripted effects/teleportation, or follower frameworks which do the same (AFT or NFF for example)"
Edited by tecckblade

Any who  I do have a question about a Brownface issue My Iona gets brownface when I click on her using ~ it says the last mod touching his is orkish B. idk what the conflict may be since obh doesn't seem to be overwriting anything in the modlist, just curious if anyone else has an issue of that sort i am using Coldsuns visions if that helps so you know what my original npc replacer is, but it seems obh makes her face go back to vanilla and there it becomes an issue this one is beyond me because I Cannot tell what is causing it and my xedit knowledge isn't good enough for me to go poking around confidently 

20 minutes ago, tecckblade said:

how many times does it need to be said that Pama does not make things to be compatible with DD if it works it works you are lucky congrats, there is like  so many post on the compatibility with DD stuff and Pama mods. use them at your own risk, some work some don't ... good luck  

"

NOT Compatible (don't ask for help if you have any of these installed!)

-Devious Devices and anything that Depends on Devious Devices (The mere presence of DD doesn't seem to cause immediate problems, but stuff will break if you wear DD restraints)

-Devious Cursed Loot (can be used by experienced users, but can and WILL break your game if not handled VERY carefully)

-Other mods which have the Player go through forced scenes while in Prison" 
 this is an actual Line written for people with questions about DD mods ... I know I'm being ranty but, after a while Pama is just gonna give up on LL because people don't wanna take the 10 seconds to read  

If I want to be sassy I can do that myself. I don't need others doing it for me.

21 minutes ago, tecckblade said:

Pama is just gonna give up on LL because people don't wanna take the 10 seconds to read  

There Are reasons why I´m not a big fan of this site and limit my time here, but these reasons are mostly related to the management.

15 minutes ago, tecckblade said:

Any who  I do have a question about a Brownface issue My Iona gets brownface when I click on her using ~ it says the last mod touching his is orkish B. idk what the conflict may be since obh doesn't seem to be overwriting anything in the modlist, just curious if anyone else has an issue of that sort i am using Coldsuns visions if that helps so you know what my original npc replacer is, but it seems obh makes her face go back to vanilla and there it becomes an issue this one is beyond me because I Cannot tell what is causing it and my xedit knowledge isn't good enough for me to go poking around confidently 

Dirty Edit. Sorry for that. I uploaded a new version which fixes that.
Doesn't require new game.

On 2/7/2024 at 7:36 AM, Pamatronic said:

Do you have Fuz-Roh-Doh installed?

same as above, but Im not sure what debugging im supposed to implement. You can just tell me where exactly stuff got stuck.

Yes I have Fuz-Roh-Doh installed.

33 minutes ago, rvhausen said:

This looks great. Now if only someone would put a bounty on me (without me having to commit a crime)

You can set the minimum Required Bounty for the Hunters to come to 0. So you will always have a chance to get caught.

hmmm so i tried a new game and the mod works perfecty... till i get executed and die..then it crashed after my death.

in my normal gameplay i still get the black screen before the chopping block scene starts thought...something to do with the savefile aparently

also id like to note that the choping stump and the ropes on the pole dont have any textures for some reason

7 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hmmm so i tried a new game and the mod works perfecty... till i get executed and die..then it crashed after my death.

in my normal gameplay i still get the black screen before the chopping block scene starts thought...something to do with the savefile aparently

also id like to note that the choping stump and the ropes on the pole dont have any textures for some reason

I get the same crash and the missing textures on the pole ropes (but not the block and not the black screen). Other than that it appears to work fine. :)

@Pamatronic

This query is based on an SE game with (inter alia)

OBH 3.0

Deadly Furniture 2.5.1

Bane Master's Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane 18112023

Orks ambushed my party of PC + 2 Followers

Orks won battle, took PC + 2 followers to Orc camp

PC tied to pole, 2 Followers kneeling bound (in mid air tho  LOL), all stripped

Immediately 3 wolves kept attacking the 2 followers, and Defeat then kept knocking one down, then the wolves would go for the other, but the first would recover before the second was knocked down, and it would progress in this circular attack, knock down 1st, attack 2nd, 1st recovers, 2nd is knocked down, 1st is attacked again and so on ad infinitum

Q1  Are the wolves an integral part of the Ork Camp?  If so, should they maybe not be calmed/non aggressive to avoid this?  (I had not seen them before in the only other OBH encounter, so it may just be my bad luck that they turned up this time)

So I debugged into the punishment scene

Seemed to work as stated on the tin.  

Narrative sounded OK and a Follower was put on the Stump and ultimately  beheaded. 

But the wolves were still attacking whilst this was going on, and after the decapitation, the follower didn't die, just went through a knockdown and recovery, and was back on her feat but with no head.  (It looks somewhat ridiculous, a bit like some 1930s horror movie 🤣)

Q2  Is the follower actually supposed to die?  If so, is there any check that they are not maybe 'essential', or otherwise immortal, to make sure that they do depart this mortal coil when they lose their head?

(As an aside, I use Rape Tattoos, and whilst the follower's head seemed to disappear (might have rolled off without my seeing it in the dark), I didn't get the CTD some people seem to encounter.  So that's good)

Whatever, hope this info is in some way useful to you, and/or others

DQW

On 2/28/2024 at 7:26 PM, DonQuiWho said:

Bane Master's Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane 18112023

Use Bakas version if you really have to use SL defeat.

2 Followers kneeling bound (in mid air tho  LOL)

In the cage or somewhere else?

Q1  Are the wolves an integral part of the Ork Camp?

There shouldn't be any predators nearby. They were likely added by another mod of yours

Is the follower actually supposed to die?

They should die. And usually the Block will remove their essential status.
Are you using a special Follower or Follower framework which uses essential-flagged aliases?

On 3/4/2024 at 1:51 AM, Pamatronic said:

Use Bakas version if you really have to use SL defeat.

In the cage or somewhere else?

There shouldn't be any predators nearby. They were likely added by another mod of yours

They should die. And usually the Block will remove their essential status.
Are you using a special Follower or Follower framework which uses essential-flagged aliases?

Thanks for replying

Defeat - I'll stick to @Bane Master 's, tyvm - spent too long testing it and AndrewLRG's add ons to walk away from the best out there right now 😉   LOL

Cage?  What cage?  That might just be the problem 😋.  Ah, anyway, rats, it's probably just some quirkyness.   I'll see what happens next time and let you know if it repeats

Predators?  Probably the 'More Creatures' mod being overenthusiastic at the time.  If it happens again, I'll console kill the swine and skin them

Die, followers, die!  Or not, as may be the case? - I do have @Bane Master 's  Follower Slavery Mod in play (As you can see, I'm a fanboy :P) and that might be doing the 'followers have eternal life, even without any brains in situ', thing.  I'll see what happens next time and pester him if it seems likely to be that - if he sees this, he might even have something to add anyway

Thanks again.  Also for this and the rest of your rather fun mods.  Much appreciated

DQW 

9 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

I do have @Bane Master 's  Follower Slavery Mod in play

Followers who are FSM Slaves are flagged as essential - no effect on followers who are not an FSM Slave. 

AFAIK Defeat doesn't make anyone essential (other than the Player if you select that option in the MCM)

Hi there, this mod looks excellent, not to impugn your AP mod, I have decided to go with POP, are there options a FOMOD that can be adjusted to make this work OK with it, or is it straight up, not compatible?

Sadly the deadly furniture mod is a form 43 and a ESM so I am unable to use it, and so the Bad endings mod is not possible, but in spite of that, I think I'll enjoy the added challenge of your mod.

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Followers who are FSM Slaves are flagged as essential - no effect on followers who are not an FSM Slave. 

AFAIK Defeat doesn't make anyone essential (other than the Player if you select that option in the MCM)

Thanks for the prompt clarification!

When I have a mo to do it properly, I'll go back to that save to check what their status was when they and the player got dragged off to the Ork camp

DQW

So, if the PC tries to escape and she fails there's no rape or tattoos?

It certainly hasn't happened for me. Just the orcs throw some burning rocks at her then she wakes up in city jail with a rapist.