On 3/7/2024 at 7:47 PM, wayandean said:

So, if the PC tries to escape and she fails there's no rape or tattoos?

There is rape (and Execution) for one outcome. You need Deadly Furnitures installed to make it show up.
And there are no tattos because I´m not into that.

On 3/7/2024 at 7:47 PM, wayandean said:

she wakes up in city jail with a rapist.

thats another mod.

On 3/4/2024 at 1:51 AM, Pamatronic said:

Use Bakas version if you really have to use SL defeat.

In the cage or somewhere else?

There shouldn't be any predators nearby. They were likely added by another mod of yours

They should die. And usually the Block will remove their essential status.
Are you using a special Follower or Follower framework which uses essential-flagged aliases?

Hi

Sorry for taking so long to reply. 

Here's what the scene looks like.  So, FWIW, and for anyone else at all interested/encountering similar issues, the followers are, on arrival/opening 

1 - Not in cage

2 - being attacked by wolves.  Console shows the wolves as being from base game.  Though I don't suppose that excludes the chance that they originate in place from 'Sexlab More Creatures SE v1.02''

3 - essential.  Almost certainly a consequence of their being in a Defeat, or related mod. eg FSM, scene.  Next time, I'll just try a 'clean up' using Defeat's debug

Otherwise, seems OK

DQW

SkyrimSE2024-03-1212-22-54-478.jpg.85553b7510e6eaf4ad3c27aad0866d4e.jpg

When the orcs ambushed me and took me to the camp, my character appears tied to the post and I see that all the orcs are sleeping... I can't do anything, so I decide to wait... however, the nights and the days go by. the orcs continue sleeping forever. Plus I can't get out of the pole...

On 3/16/2024 at 2:11 PM, DonQuiWho said:

1 - Not in cage

They SHOULD be in the cage, and the fact that they are not suggest to me that you have mods installed which severely mess with followers. Which likely causes other issues in the process.

2 - being attacked by wolves.  Console shows the wolves as being from base game.  Though I don't suppose that excludes the chance that they originate in place from 'Sexlab More Creatures SE v1.02''

I propably should do something to account for this, but these wolves are definetively spawned by something else then the base game. (nearest predator spawn in the area are some mudcrabs in a nearby puddle)

3 - essential.  Almost certainly a consequence of their being in a Defeat, or related mod. eg FSM, scene.  Next time, I'll just try a 'clean up' using Defeat's debug

Not sure how Banes version works, so im not sure what this will do. If you can usually kill followers with spawned devices it could work.

1 hour ago, petterparker said:

When the orcs ambushed me and took me to the camp, my character appears tied to the post and I see that all the orcs are sleeping... I can't do anything, so I decide to wait... however, the nights and the days go by. the orcs continue sleeping forever. Plus I can't get out of the pole...

First: Did you use a fresh savegame?
-if not:
Do it and try again.

if yes:
Are you using a mod which can potetially mess with UI os messageboxes? you should get the prompt as soon as the orcs are in beds.

You could also have something installed which messes with sleeping behavior so the scene doesnt recognize that the orks are in bed.

Was it a fluke or does this happen consistently?
Lastly, do you have a translated version of the mod installed? Had a few occasions in the past when 3rd party translations caused issues.

• 3 weeks later...

So lemme get this correct the mod is not compatible with NFF in general right? I tested it with a simple follower Jenassa, I was ported to the Orc camp, the follower was just standing there, like if nothing happened, i guess that is because of the teleport catch script the framework uses. Kudos for making this standalone and not requiring anything sexlab related as requirement. Im curious how hard is to make the mcm setting autosave, like for example Acheron did.

Edited by zergface

Thank you for the mod.

I was wondering if there is a way to change the armor wear by the Ork?

They are quite weak and I can kill them quite easily with 1 follower.

I have check in Tes5edit and it seem to use a vanilla package for armor when they spawn and I wanted to change

that to make them more challenge full.