Sexcraft - A speechcraft overhaul [BETA]

On 2/11/2024 at 11:00 PM, SNK_1 said:

Hey, on the left panel, go in DEVELOPMENT > dev-releases > and download SLP+ 2.3.2.1.

Then, follow the guide :)

You know, I ran into the problem that this thread is not listed under Developement.

I don't know if it's by default or my mistake, but I had to change the chat settings to check the box next to "show all channels".

Not sure if it's a discord-related problem or my error, but since this issue ("Can't find the file") is being asked regurlarly, maybe me pointing out has some purpose.

Besides that, your mod sounds to good to be true. Thanks for the effort :)

1 hour ago, AbastedTher said:

I keep getting the requires sex lab framework but I already have it, I dont get what i need to do.

Hey, which message do you have exactly?

Sexcraft displays this kind of messages for mainly two reasons. Either :

- You don't have the proper SL version

- You have installed SL P+, but it is not initialized yet. In this case, you need to go in MCM and click Sexlab > Install.

21 hours ago, SNK_1 said:

@Swiftstep Thanks for the additional information, Discord UI can be confusing. Glad you like the mod idea!

@nightrazor122 You mean on Sexlab's MCM? I don't have my PC nearby so I can't check but IIRC some MCM menus are still a bit broken with P+, so maybe it's just that.

yeah on sexlab mcm the custom anmation don't show up even if use the sl loader. I wonder if all ones im using don't work with sl p+

1 hour ago, nightrazor122 said:

yeah on sexlab mcm the custom anmation don't show up even if use the sl loader. I wonder if all ones im using don't work with sl p+

SLAL does not work with P+.

Instead, you still need SLAL packs, but you override them with their matching SLSB packs (available on the P+ discord). If you don't have the SLSB conversion for your SLAL pack, the animations won't appear in MCM and P+ will not use them.

Edited by SNK_1
On 1/24/2024 at 12:53 PM, SNK_1 said:

Hey, glad you like it! Let me know what you think if you test it :)

From memory, if I recall properly:

- First you need to install SL AE.

- Then In the dev-releases channel of the P+ discord you can grab the latest version (2.3.2.1).

- Go to the slsb-packs channel and download the latest pack.

- Install P+ over SL AE

- Install the SLSB packs you are interested in and grab the matching SLAL animation packs from the URL provided in the SLSB installer. Ensure the versions match.

- Install the SLAL packs.

- Place the SLSB packs after the SLAL packs to override them. P+ should also override SL AE.

- Run your behavior patcher (FNIS, Nemesis, Pandora...)

- You should be good to go.

If any one can confirm this procedure, I will add it to the description.

I have tried it but the animations do not work: sexlab animations failed to start (-1)

2 hours ago, mymods said:

I have tried it but the animations do not work: sexlab animations failed to start (-1)

When does it fail? When you start a solo scene or when you tease an actor?

Are you able to start a scene with SL debug spells?

Looks like you did not install enough SLSB animation packs. Sexcraft tries to run a scene but SLP+ fails to find any relevant animations in the given context.

I'm not sure, but I think that your P+ installation is incorrect. Maybe try to follow these steps.

Edited by SNK_1
More precisions
1 hour ago, SNK_1 said:

When does it fail? When you start a solo scene or when you tease an actor?

Are you able to start a scene with SL debug spells?

Looks like you did not install enough SLSB animation packs. Sexcraft tries to run a scene but SLP+ fails to find any relevant animations in the given context.

I'm not sure, but I think that your P+ installation is incorrect. Maybe try to follow these steps.

I have tried both and SL Survival. Now I have loaded more animations as in the installation instructions. CTD.  What can I do wrong? Sexlab Framework worked fine, then I installed P+ over it, started a new game and activated P+.  No problems with FNIS, no warnings and the animations are displayed correctly in MCM P+.

25 minutes ago, mymods said:

I have tried both and SL Survival. Now I have loaded more animations as in the installation instructions. CTD.  What can I do wrong? Sexlab Framework worked fine, then I installed P+ over it, started a new game and activated P+.  No problems with FNIS, no warnings and the animations are displayed correctly in MCM P+.

Definitely an issue with the P+ installation IMHO. Can you get an Error log and ask for help on the P+ discord?

They will probably be able to help you more than me.

18 hours ago, SNK_1 said:

Definitely an issue with the P+ installation IMHO. Can you get an Error log and ask for help on the P+ discord?

They will probably be able to help you more than me.

The problem was disable scaling in MCM. Thanks for your help anyway

Nice mod. How curves perk working along with Obody btw? As far i know weight sliders with obody is little tricky. Since you need to reselect same body type in obody menu if you want to weight sliders take effect. Same goes with curves perk? When we take curves perk do we need select our body type again?

Also, what NPC reweighter - Synthesis patcher does? And is there any way to change sex hotkey to something else since True Directional Movement also uses same button for target lock on.

Hey, thanks!

58 minutes ago, jariabila said:

How curves perk working along with Obody btw? As far i know weight sliders with obody is little tricky. Since you need to reselect same body type in obody menu if you want to weight sliders take effect. Same goes with curves perk? When we take curves perk do we need select our body type again?

The curves perk only changes the weight of your body. I don't use Obody, but to avoid any conflict, you should either disable Obody for the player (if it is possible, I don't know), or disable Sexcraft weight updates with the SCConfCurvesEnableWeightUpdate configuration (see the description for more info).

55 minutes ago, jariabila said:

Also, what NPC reweighter - Synthesis patcher does?

It applies a factor to the weight of males and females NPCs in your game. For example you can use it to set the weight of every NPC between 0 and 60 (if you choose a factor of 0.6).

It allows the player to have the highest weight possible in your game.

56 minutes ago, jariabila said:

And is there any way to change sex hotkey to something else since True Directional Movement also uses same button for target lock on.

See the FAQ.

2 hours ago, SNK_1 said:

Hey, thanks!

The curves perk only changes the weight of your body. I don't use Obody, but to avoid any conflict, you should either disable Obody for the player (if it is possible, I don't know), or disable Sexcraft weight updates with the SCConfCurvesEnableWeightUpdate configuration (see the description for more info).

It applies a factor to the weight of males and females NPCs in your game. For example you can use it to set the weight of every NPC between 0 and 60 (if you choose a factor of 0.6).

It allows the player to have the highest weight possible in your game.

See the FAQ.

Thanks, i should scroll down below to see FAQ, my bad. I will test with obody in my free time and will tell how it will work.  

Edited by jariabila

I tested curves perk with obody. It works flawlessly. You just need to re-select your body type in obody menu to effect take in, which is also how weight sliders normally work with obody. Clothes and armor weight sliders also works fine. So its %100 compatible without any issue. 

Edited by jariabila
6 hours ago, jariabila said:

I tested curves perk with obody. It works flawlessly. [...] So its %100 compatible without any issue. 

Ooooh, great! Thank you for testing and letting me know.

47 minutes ago, Ueli_123 said:

I got a problem with the SLp+ installation.

Hey, I think that you are missing SLSB packs. See the FAQ.

41 minutes ago, Ueli_123 said:

I got a problem with the SLp+ installation. No animation is starting, but no error message occurs when I install p+ ingame.

Whats the problem? THX

image.png.0c8528da45521fcbc858f1b7ab3b9e54.png

OK, I missed to install SLSB. After running FNIS nothing worked. Running FNIS a second one, it worked.

Please link P+ 2.2.3.1 here.

There is no real Info about what you need to install P+ to find on the Discord site (or here on P+ thread). I followed your guide on page 2 here with the FNIS probs listed two lines above.

PS: I like your mod so far. I'm trying now after hours getting this running. ;)

THX 4 your work/mod! It seems to be very interesting.

3 hours ago, Ueli_123 said:

OK, I missed to install SLSB. After running FNIS nothing worked. Running FNIS a second one, it worked.
[...]
Please link P+ 2.2.3.1 here.

[...]

PS: I like your mod so far. I'm trying now after hours getting this running. ;)

Glad you got it working!

I admit it's a bit of a challenge to setup everything currently 😅

I'll add the link to P+ 2.2.3.1 next time I update the page.

These things will improve as P+ and Sexcraft are being developped and go out of beta.

Thanks for your time and for your interest in the mod.

OK, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I think SLP+ is installed just fine, as it doesn't have any issues, so is SLA, but every time I load the game, it crashes after a few seconds and sexcraft is the only thing that seems to cause it, since disabling it makes the game work fine. Right now, I think maybe it's the game version? I'm running on 1.95, the old SE with the "best of both world" version of that. Please help, thank you :)

12 hours ago, Ykarion said:

OK, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I think SLP+ is installed just fine, as it doesn't have any issues, so is SLA, but every time I load the game, it crashes after a few seconds and sexcraft is the only thing that seems to cause it, since disabling it makes the game work fine. Right now, I think maybe it's the game version? I'm running on 1.95, the old SE with the "best of both world" version of that. Please help, thank you :)

Hey, Sexcraft should work on 1.5.97.

I need more info:

- Did you try on a new save?

- Do you have any papyrus stacks?

- Do you have a crash log?

- A copy of your LO. (At least I need to know which SLA framework you are using and which version of SoS / TNG, but full LO is better.)

You can send that in PM if you don't want to post it here.