Sexcraft - A speechcraft overhaul [BETA]

Yeah, the sex hotkey plays much nicer for me now that the bed option is disabled. It's too bad I can't disable the option for other mods because they still try to use beds which is just awful as my actor to teleports in the midlle of wall and hotkeys stop working. Basically makes the game unplayable for now. I hope p+ getting update will fix this issue for me or I will might never be able to enjoy this mod which is a real shame because I really like what this mod does an wheres  it's going. I can see a lots of different features potentially added to this mod. I even came up with few ideas. Of course everything is up to you, where you wanna go with this.

But anyway, I think it could be cool to add somekind of perk that would give you a opportunity to seduct low level opponent mid combat, basically a calm spell of sorts but which would require you to have sex with them in exchange after combat. Combined with the follower making perk you could basically have your own harem of bandits running around doing the dirty work for you. Might get bit over powered, tough. :D

On 2/6/2024 at 1:40 AM, SNK_1 said:

Hey @manakanaki, thanks for your interest in the mod!

For now SLP+ is required required. Without it, Sexcraft won't work at best, and can break your game at worst.

I use the new functions to build and read Sexlab Threads and also the new StartScene() API to trigger animations.

Maybe it is for the best, Sexcraft itself is still BETA so users installing it right now should expect some broken things here and there.

Normally, nothing game breaking, but I am currently gathering feedbacks & bug reports to make this mod as good and stable as I can.

I focus on stability first, feature second and then compatibility (if possible).

EDIT: I can help you to make a patch if you want but now is not the right time i think. I will update this mod frequently with no consideration for backward compatibility during the beta, so it will be difficult to keep it up to date.

Hi @SNK_1, thank you for the reply.

I understand the requirement for SLP+ now.

I'm still new to Papyrus and Skyrim mod-making but I'll see about making patches for SLUP and other mods I'm currently using.
Unless if I get too lazy and decide on a new playthough with a new modlist in which case I'll just switch to SLP+.

At the moment like you said I'll just track the changes to this mod until making a patch is viable.

This is such a cool mod but unfortunately you should have sticked to old version of P+ below 2.0. All versions above are such a buggy mess, the sounds and facial expressions don't even work properly and Scrab doesn't seem to care about it when i checked his discord , many users reported this issues months ago starting from P+ 2.0.

About Sexcraft , i tested Sexcraft on P+ 1.8.2.3 , the hotkey doesn't work. But the perks seems to work except the weight part of the Curves perk. Need more testing tho.

Mod and hotkey working fine on P+ 2.3.2.0 but that version of P+ makes it unplayable anyway with all the bugs. I really wish you support P+ below 2.0

On 2/8/2024 at 12:48 AM, Anunya said:

Yeah having different outcomes depending on how long you hold the hotkey complicates things on the controller, that's for sure.

I own a gamepad, so I will be able to experiment and see if I can find a good solution, it's in my TODOs, I'll let you know.

12 hours ago, ASDASDASD_Smasher said:

Yeah, the sex hotkey plays much nicer for me now

😎

12 hours ago, ASDASDASD_Smasher said:

But anyway, I think it could be cool to add somekind of perk that would give you a opportunity to seduct low level opponent mid combat [...] Might get bit over powered, tough. :D

Yeah I thought about something like that but indeed, it seemed a bit broken haha. Also, I didn't want to overlap too much with the mechanics of illusion magic.

As much as I can, I want Sexcraft to work alongside the base game, not against it.

10 hours ago, manakanaki said:

I'm still new to Papyrus and Skyrim mod-making but I'll see about making patches for SLUP and other mods I'm currently using.
Unless if I get too lazy and decide on a new playthough with a new modlist in which case I'll just switch to SLP+.

Great! In a few releases, I'll provide the source and developer's guide in the mod archive. That should help.

4 hours ago, Crocop777 said:

Mod and hotkey working fine on P+ 2.3.2.0 but that version of P+ makes it unplayable anyway with all the bugs. I really wish you support P+ below 2.0

Thank you for testing, I'm glad you like the idea!

My target framework is simply the one I use, the latest version of P+. I can't spend all my modding time supporting multiple frameworks when Sexcraft isn't even feature complete, and by then, P+ may even have a stable public release. So I'm not against the idea, but it won't be right away.

Hello, so i have a problem and i don't know if people who had this one fix it or not, so when i tried to press the mouse scroll nothing append and even after changing the button and realoading nothing change, I'm in 1.5.97 so the SE with the lastest SL PPlus version. If u can help me to fix it I'll be glad to do so. And if u need file or Papyrus to help i can try to find them.

11 minutes ago, Raphy20 said:

Ok so after verification i had a wrong installation for SL PPlus and now i see the message in the top left corner but not sure if it's normal if nothing append even after some try.

Something is wrong with your SL P+ installation.

It seems that you did not install the SLSB animation packs. Sexlab is unable to find any valid animations:

[02/12/2024 - 09:36:06PM] [SEXLAB] - NOTICE - StartScene() - Failed to find valid animations

Also, you have stacks related to SLAL. SLP+ does not work with SLAL, but with SLSB packs instead.

Try to follow this procedure to install P+ and the SLSB packs.

Then, everything should work.

30 minutes ago, SNK_1 said:

Something is wrong with your SL P+ installation.

It seems that you did not install the SLSB animation packs. Sexlab is unable to find any valid animations:

[02/12/2024 - 09:36:06PM] [SEXLAB] - NOTICE - StartScene() - Failed to find valid animations

Also, you have stacks related to SLAL. SLP+ does not work with SLAL, but with SLSB packs instead.

Try to follow this procedure to install P+ and the SLSB packs.

Then, everything should work.

Ok thanks but their is not need for a loader like SL Anim loader ? Or i still need the SLSB loader version ?

@Raphy20 Hmmm... Still looks like a P+ installation issue. You have many SL related slacks in your logs but not any Sexcraft ones.

Are you on a new save?

If you enable Sexlab debug mode, are you able to start an animation with an NPC using the debug spells?

14 hours ago, SNK_1 said:

@Raphy20 Hmmm... Still looks like a P+ installation issue. You have many SL related slacks in your logs but not any Sexcraft ones.

Are you on a new save?

If you enable Sexlab debug mode, are you able to start an animation with an NPC using the debug spells?

Instant CTD when i tried, OH maybe SLSB doesn't support as many anim's ?

Edited by Raphy20
1 hour ago, SNK_1 said:

Normaly it does, I almost installed all the packs. There is definitely something wrong with your load order. Maybe you can try with a minimalistic setup to see what causes issues.

Ok will try, Oh and for test purpose i need to set my self to max Sexuality(the Skill) What is the name of the perk cause player.setav Sexuality 100 doesn't seem to work

@Raphy20 It is still speechcraft, I just renamed it.

However it won't work if you do it like that, because I remove all exp gains to prevent having sensuality levelling when you sell items or persuade people.

You should first remove the perk doing that:

help SCLockSpeechExp (grab the ID of the perk: XXXXXXXX)

player.removeperk XXXXXXXX (the id you got from previous command)

player.setav Speechcraft 100

And you sould be good.

Edited by SNK_1
4 minutes ago, SNK_1 said:

@Raphy20 It is still speechcraft, I just renamed it.

However it won't work if you do it like that, because I remove all exp gains to prevent having sensuality levelling when you sell items or persuade people.

You should first remove the perk doing that:

help SCLockSpeechExp (grab the ID of the perk: XXXXXXXX)

player.removeperk XXXXXXXX (the id you got from previous command)

player.setav Speechcraft 100

And you sould be good.

With the first one u don't need anymore thing ? Cause the help function need a filter cause if i add nothing more i only get 5 types of help but no ID to be seen