Sexcraft - A speechcraft overhaul [BETA]

7 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

Sorry to be one of those people but is there you plans for le compatibility? 

7 hours ago, SNK_1 said:

I won't do it but if someone want to port it, they are welcome.
However it will need some work as Sexcraft is not even compatible with LE Sexlab APIs.

Ill take a crack at it.

8 hours ago, plughead said:

This is an awesome concept. Out of curiosity, have you thought of utilizing the custom skill framework over replacing the speech-craft tree? If compatibility is the goal, I imagine that would make it far easier to work with for people already using skill overhauls. Especially stuff like Vokriinator Black which mixes multiple perk mods.

Thank you! Yes I did. But to develop further, even with the skill framework, it would be difficult to balance sexcraft around every other overhaul.

Technically speaking it would improve the compatibility but not in terms of game design.

5 hours ago, isthisevenskyrim said:

switched to vokrri to try this mod but the perk menu doesn't show sexcraft even though sexcraft is loaded after volkrri what am i doing wrong?

Can you send a copy of your load order? Something else overrides the speech perk tree. Try to place sexcraft at the bottom of your LO and see if it works.

5 hours ago, -alpha- said:

Ill take a crack at it.

Please do, I'm glad people like it! But maybe you should wait a few weeks for me to fix and improve things.

I will also provide the papyrus sources and the mod author documentation once I am less ashamed by my scripts.

3 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

Interesting mod.  Too bad I don't use SLP+.

Wish this mod last long and get converted to SLU+ too.

Thank you! I may convert it in the future once I am sure that the current version is stable enough.

Very promizing mod ! I will keep an eye on it, I would love to play with something like that. In fact, I always thought it is something missing in the NSFW Skyrim. But for now, I need to wait further developpement for the following reasons :

- Ordinator - I cannot play without it

- Ordinator bis - It would be great to have it in a separate way (as suggested before - with the mod Custom Skills Framework).

- "Stuck" with Sexlab for now. SLP+ is still in developpement in some of my "essentials" mods are still not compatible with it

- I also wonder if an integration in Sexlab Inflation Framework may be needed. I currently use ABBA and Hormones, so my weight is constantly moving.

Thanks for sharing your work to the community !

Interesting mod. But many people do not recommend installing additional utilities for sexlab; those who tried it had problems. I don't know enough about modding to take risks. If I break the assembly, I will lose the version of Skyrim I need.

Thank you @darkangel2041! I totally understand that.

@Deutsche_Cookie See this and this. To be honest I am not trying to please everyone with this mod. I did it for myself and to follow my vision of the thing. I shared it because I felt "guilty" of using everyone's work while keeping my stuff private. Some design choices are radical, I knew that using P+ and overriding the speech tree would leave most people out. It is how it is. Things may (or may not) change in the future but for now you have to choose. You can still use any other perk overhaul with sexcraft, if you accept to "loose" the speech tree.

Note that Sexcraft was built around vanilla perks / V+ overhauls like Vokrii or Adamant so Ordinator may not be a good fit.

Edited by SNK_1
grammar

This mod certainly looks interesting. I gave it a brief try, but I just can't use SLP+. That mod is just too... work in progress for me, right now. Too many incompatibilities. If you release a version of your mod for SexLab Utility+, or when SLP+ stabilizes, I'll definitely give your mod another try.

Hm. Running into some trouble getting the sex hotkey to work. Pressing it doesn't do anything, also after rebinding it to different keys.

Looking at my Papyrus log, something funky is going on. I'm seeing lots of "Property [something] on script SCHotkeysAliasScript attached to alias playerAlias on quest SCHotkeysQuest (54003327) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" -type errors in there, both for SCHotkeysQuest and SCTeasingQuest. Either those scripts didn't compile properly, or there's some kind of compatibility issue going on here.

I'm on Skyrim SE 1.5.97, I have SKSE, Racemenu, SL P+ 1.8.2.3 and OSL Aroused. Though I think having any of those missing or version mismatched would cause different errors than what I'm seeing. Sexlab scenes started differently work fine. To the best of my knowledge, Papyrus scripts should be compatible across Skyrim versions. I'm not sure what's going on here. If you were to include the script source files I might be able to take a better guess 🙂

EDIT: Forgot to mention. This is on a brand new save, making sure to first initialize Sexlab and then save/reloading once in case you had initialization via OnGameLoad.

Edited by Frayed
1 hour ago, Frayed said:

Hm. Running into some trouble getting the sex hotkey to work. Pressing it doesn't do anything, also after rebinding it to different keys.

Uh oh... I enabled my papyrus logs and I also get these warnings so I think that you can ignore them for now. I must definitely fix that in the next version though.

On my end, I am using Skyrim 1.6.640, SLP+ 2.3.2.1 and SLA NG.

After you press the sex key, can you open the console and let me know if you can see any log starting with [Sexcraft] ?

- If yes, sexcraft detected the key, meaning that SL was not able to start the scene for some reason.

- If no, can you type sqv SCHotkeysQuest and let me know the value of the SexHotkey variable ?

If you changed the value of the SCConfHotkeySex global in game, you may need to save and reload the game as the hotkey code is cached in the SexHotkey variable, only refreshed using the OnPlayerLoadGame event. I should get rid of this logic btw, makes things more complicated for nothing...

Edited by SNK_1
9 minutes ago, SNK_1 said:

Uh oh... I unabled my papyrus logs and I also get these warnings so I think that you can ignore them for now. I must definitely fix that in the next version though.

On my end, I am using Skyrim 1.6.640, SKSE, SLP+ 2.3.2.1 and SLA NG.

After you press the sex key, can you open the console and let me know if you can see any log starting with [Sexcraft] ?

I see two entries in the console with [Sexcraft], one mentioning the hotkey script/quest startup I think and the other with allure stats. Nothing further shows up when I press the key. Rebinding to another key - also nothing. Papyrus log shows the same things, plus now also some stack dumps starting with [SCTutorialQuest (540240A5)].SCTutorialQuest.OnCrosshairRefChange() and CFQuestConfiguration (0E000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnConfigManagerReady(). I believe the former is yours, but the latter isn't, right?

Those "Missing property because no longer present" warnings can be harmless. I think they show up when you add a property to a script, give it a value while it's attached to something, and then remove the property without first un-setting the value you gave it. Somehow the bound value isn't properly removed from the script instance, and it'll throw errors even if it doesn't break anything. Papyrus logs are often full of these. Still, best to fix them if you can. You can usually just re-add the property, set then unset the value, then remove it to fix it.

Absolutely love the idea of this mod, especially the wandering hands and pillow talk perks, more SL utility is always welcome, but I don't like that it overwrites the existing speech skilltree. It's very lackluster in vanilla and would gladly replace that but there are alot of great replacements already and don't like having to choose between them when a custom skill could be used to have the best of both. Really hope you keep working on this though, massive potential and would happily make it a permenant part of my load order once it's polished up, hope that all sounds ok.

On 1/21/2024 at 11:36 PM, Frayed said:

I believe the former is yours, but the latter isn't, right?

Indeed, everything related to sexcraft starts with SC.

On 1/21/2024 at 11:36 PM, Frayed said:

Those "Missing property because no longer present" warnings can be harmless. I think they show up when you add a property to a script, give it a value while it's attached to something, and then remove the property without first un-setting the value you gave it. Somehow the bound value isn't properly removed from the script instance, and it'll throw errors even if it doesn't break anything. Papyrus logs are often full of these. Still, best to fix them if you can. You can usually just re-add the property, set then unset the value, then remove it to fix it.

I did not know about that. I provided the source code with this message, let me know if you find anything.

It is not exactly the code of the version I uploaded here, since I have been working on it since the release, but that should be close enough.

Expect some ugly stuff though, It is still WIP and I did not optimize/clean it up yet...

Thank you for your help!

Edited by SNK_1

Any chance of a LE version ?

A very ambitious mod. I play myself with this theme for years, but without a mod.

i just tell you a bit abou it is not meant as a propose.

First some basics about sex in skyrim:

There are three major areas for sex in skyrim

1. Defeat. You losr a combat and get raped. Mostly from creatures. Thats what everybody has in mind if thinking about sex in a fantasy game.

2. Quests  You solve Quests and use opportunities with sex. Thats what the gameplay is about.

3. Prostitution Although this is not a main focus in a fantasy game, this is where sex really begins.

Before i come to these points, i speak a warning :

Skyrim is a long game. Having sex in hundreds of game hours need reasonable changes in kind of sex and animations. If you do the best at the beginning you soon loose interest. That is especially true for animations. you cant watch them repeatedly. After some time you loose interests.

Now to the Points above:

1. Defeat has the mod of same name since many years. It is in LE still the best of that kind.  Because there are dozens of creatures spread across the world and thanks to modders who do a lot of creature animations, this point is self explaning and wont get bored over time. Negativ side : Interrupts combat and may disturb play.

2. Quests in LE we have Solutions and Confabulation who cover nearly every npc encounter and quest.  Especially those who gives somthing for sex, like a key or gain entrance etc. are really fun way to easy sucess. Negative side  : also interupts and may disturb playing, not always in the mood. Too much sex is no good.

3. Prostitution  Do you have any idea what prostituiton in a video game means ? i will tell you in detail. dont read it if it is too much for you.

Prostituion brings additional money into the game, to the player. It should have a meaning. It should be necesssary for the character. We need to look at this for a monet.

to make money rare we have to reduce income and raise spending.:

one way is to make selling to 0 . simply ck gameplay fbarter = 0 something like that. was easy. no second hand shops. speechcraft tree wont be needed anymore, best way for your mod to cover that. to spend more gold, force trainerlesson to distribute a perkpoint in that trainers tree. Raise House prices are a simple way to get rid of big money. But not too much, because there is still defeat and solutions.

Prostituion prices 1g per client, means 50g more for each 50 clients , probably too much. count defeat and solution in makes that relax.  but for the higher prices higher sex is needed. Here the prostitution comes to its highlight:

First places and people are set for the price areas like beggars, skooma addicts in their dens, peasants, then citizems, guild members, merchants, then temple priests, nobles and royals, finally the Jarl with the mos geerous purse, but hard satisfaction.

Second the sex types in steps of her career, 1st class a harlot : ( i dont know the exact english names, in german we call it Nutte )

1a. the first 50 gold per act she gets as a streetwalker in the streets in the bushes, or in a low class brothel like the skooma whore den. she does plain vaginal or oral sex. no foreplay, no swallowing.

1b. then the 100 gold she gets vice versa streets or den, doing vaginal sex for 100 and oral still for 50.

1c 150 for anal sex, 100 and 50 as before, in the tavern. 1d. 200 for an aggressive client or a lesbian.  these are the 4 major kind of sex the mod radiant prostituion covers.

2a.. class is the prostitute itself, a more extravagant service, comes like above, but with + 50 gold for a foreplay, swallow or masturbating in front of the client.  2b introduces lesbian sex with foreplay like dildos, 2c already switches the roles and she takes initiative, soft femdom , 2d is the lady bizarre, which is very weak performed in sexlab animations, a bit in zaz. we are at max 400 gold here.

3a class is the whore, having threesomes for 450 gold, with a lesbian ffm or fff for 500, large bukkake lines for 550, muitiple 3-4-5 somes for 600. clubs like those in maria eden are fitting for these activitis.

so the first 3 classes are through, namely ova, foreplays, threesomes

the other 3 classes are servant-to-shemales/futa(both have cocks)/shemale(pc has cock with female clients/sissy(pc has cock, with male clients),  bitch(dogs and horses/beastmaster(wolves,tigres,bears)/ritualist(draugr, falmer)/witch (ghosts, dremora),  Bdsm-modell/concubine/prisoner/slave 

these 3 can be donee in any order, goning up to 1200 Gold for one client to satisfy. means for example  pc getting whipped and assfucked or she does it with a sbvrecat and get fucked from client afterwards, etc.

So this is a general line for a prostitutes career in a video game. If you have read it until here, grats, you may have a new perspective now. I wish you good luck and fun creating your mod. please go the way of the little steps, thats how big goals can be reached.

It looks Nice Idea.

I hope there would be other version for not only SL p+ but also normal SL framework.

It would be nice if there were buffs based on body position also in addition to buffs based on the sex partner's race.

And I have ideas.

First is GOOD And BAD Stats System.

If PC do enjoyable sex through stages, the GOOD stat increases and GOOD stat reaches 100 PC get positive buff.

On the other hand, if PC do hard and decadent sex such as rape and drugs, the BAD stat increases and BAD stat reaches 100 PC get negative buff.

Second is perks reduce negative buff by reaching 100 of BAD stat or give positive buff instead of negative buff when BAD stat reaches 100.

This looks great, thanks for sharing.

On 1/21/2024 at 7:04 PM, SNK_1 said:

Thank you! Yes I did. But to develop further, even with the skill framework, it would be difficult to balance sexcraft around every other overhaul.

Technically speaking it would improve the compatibility but not in terms of game design.

If you're talking about Custom Skills Framework, it causes instant CTD's when opening with Proton. So compatibility may actually be worse going that way.

On 1/21/2024 at 10:13 AM, plughead said:

This is an awesome concept. Out of curiosity, have you thought of utilizing the custom skill framework over replacing the speech-craft tree? If compatibility is the goal, I imagine that would make it far easier to work with for people already using skill overhauls. Especially stuff like Vokriinator Black which mixes multiple perk mods.

+1 to this. I just read through this mod's description and love the concept, but I also use Vokriinator Black so this likely won't work. Would love to have a Vokriinator Black patch or a Custom Skill Framework tree if someone's keen.

This looks fucking good. Love the concept. I'll add it to my follow list for now. Do you have plans to make it work with mods like Ordinator? Any chance of conflicts?

Also i wanted to ask since there's prostitution system in this, would it conflict with existing prostitution mods like Radiant Prostitution/TDF Prostitution?

Edited by Mr. Otaku
5 hours ago, RandomKhajiit said:

I cant seem to pay bountys at all if i get one, they just say wait...i know you then walk off now

If I am not mistaken, this is standard vanilla behavior when you have a low bounty. Try with a higher bounty.

13 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Any chance of a LE version ?

Not from me, but people seem willing to port it. I would recommend to wait for a more stable version though.

Hello,

regarding the revealing armor detection. I am currently using Baka's sexlab aroused which has more keywords in addition to EroticArmor to identify different types of revealing armor in his mods (like bikini, leotard, transparent, etc...). Would it be possible to either add these keyboards to the checks or have a way to add additional keywords in the config?

Mod looks great! :)