Sexcraft - A speechcraft overhaul [BETA]

Sexcraft - A speechcraft overhaul [BETA]

View File

Sexcraft - A speechcraft overhaul

Disclaimer

The latest version is Sexcraft_0.9.0, download this one if you can!

I just re-uploaded the old 0.6.0 version for users needing it in modlists so wabbajack does not complain.

Thank you for your interest in my mod!

Just writing this here to avoid repeating myself:

- I have no plans of porting this to LE but people can do it if they want. However, I would recommend to wait the stable version.
- SLU+ compatibility is out of scope for now. This is a P+ mod first and I want it to work well with P+. Once this is done, maybe I'll consider SLU+ compatibility.

- Ordinator patches are out of scope for now. I may do patches if I use ordinator in the future.
- I won't use the custom skill tree framework. This is not my vision for this mod.

Currently, things are still WIP, but the mod should be pretty stable. Every bug report and constructive feedback is welcome.

I you are not interested in testing the mod in its current state, I would recommend you to wait for the version 1.0 (we're getting there slowly!) and the release of SL P+ 2.0.

What does this mod do?

This mod aims to integrate sexual progession mechanics in the core gameplay loop by replacing the speech perk tree with a new 'Sensuality' one.

Sexcraft works with both male and female characters and aims to feel like it was part of Skyrim all along.

My main objectives with this mod:

- Provide more sex oriented gameplay options.

- Introduce a bit of grind (aka "RPG progression") to the mix.

- Allow non-sexual playthrough.

- Be self-contained.

- Play nice alongside other mods.

Sexraft is planned to be a series of mods and my (hypothetic) future stuff will require it.

Read carefuly the description: Sexcraft can be too invasive for your taste if you don't configure it properly.

Requirements

- A brand new save

- SKSE

- Racemenu (or NiOverride)

- SL PPlus 2.3.2.1 (grab it on Scrab's discord)

- Any SLA version supporting the EroticArmor keyword

Optional:

- Yamete Kudasai and its struggle API (latest)

Community patches

Read the posts for more info.

- Vokriinator black patch. Thank you @xtrange988! (Only for Sexcraft <= 0.8.0)

- Ordinator patch. Thank you @PRYINGORBS! (Only for Sexcraft <= 0.8.0)

- Adamant patch. Thank you Miss Corruption! (Only for Sexcraft <= 0.8.0)

Main changes & additions

New perk tree

Sexcraft repurposes the speech perk tree by renaming it "Sensuality" and spices it up by adding sexy stuff inside.

More details below.

Sex experience

The only way to earn "Sensuality" experience is to have... sex. No more experience gains from selling items or succeeding persuasion checks. The longer the scene lasts and the more actors are involved, the more experience you get. See the configuration part for more customization.

Dress state

Sexcraft is aware of your dress state. Depending on what you wear, it detects the EroticArmor keyword to either determine if you are naked, in revealing armor or dressed.

This is required as many of the systems in this mod rely on this to work.

If you stay naked or if you wear a revealing armor without having the appropriate perk, your armor rating will be forced to 0.

However, with the appropriate perks you will gain various bonuses making them better than the non-revealing ones.

Sex hotkey

Sexcraft also introduces a new "sex" hotkey (by default, the mouse scroll button), providing an easy way to start animations depending on the context:

- Alone, not targeting anything -> Start masturbating

- Target an NPC -> Try to tease them, leading to either free or paid sex (available poses, prices, success chances, etc. scale with the target arousal, your perks and Sensuality level).

- Target a furniture -> Start a solo scene on this furniture (WIP, waiting for SL PPlus support)

- Target a Atronach/Summon -> Order them to start a scene

- Target a friendly creature -> Start a scene with it (With the "pheromones" perk)

- Target an NPC, weapons drawn -> Assault them (requires a compatible defeat mod, only YK and out of combat for now)

- In combat, weapons sheathed -> Surrender (requires a compatible defeat mod, only YK for now)

- Perks also add features to this hotkey during scenes (more info below)

This hotkey system is meant to be as non-intrusive as possible. If you don't want to use it, you won't even know it's there. It allowed me to avoid adding sex related dialog to every NPC in the game, which feels reaaally out of place depending on the situation you are. With the hotkey, you, the player, decide when the time is right. It also removes the need of other mods to start sex scenes, making Sexcraft self-sufficient. Finally, it feels integrated as you only have one hotkey to do everything sex related. Simple and easy.

Prostitution System

A simple optional prostitution system is provided. It works as a mini game: NPCs are willing to give a certain amount of gold to spend some time with you, depending on your looks (the "Curves" perk) and the amount of skin you show. Set the price too high, and the customer will refuse. Set the price too low, and you will miss an opportunity. Once you defined the price, you must satisfy the clients for at least one minute or your relationship will deteriorate. On the contrary, if you exceed their expectations, you will receive a bonus and they might befriend you.

Relationship

Having sex with friendly NPCs can increase your relationship with them. The more skilled at sex you are, the more likely this will happen. You can disable this feature if you want (see the configuration section for more info).

Trainers

Speech trainers are now Sex trainers. Nothing changed but their dialog to match the new perk tree.

Skill books

Speech skill books (2920 Second Seed v5, A Dance in Fire v6, A Dance in Fire v7, Biography of the Wolf Queen, The Buying Game) now increase Sensuality.

New "Sensuality" perk tree

CURVES (Level 0/20/40/60/80)

Improves body appeal, increasing persuasion success rate by 8/16/24/32/40% and trading prices by 6/12/18/24/30%.

Each rank in this perk increases the weight of your character by 20.

So, at the beginning of the game, you start at weight 0. By default, Sexcraft sets your weight to match your "Curves" level but you can disable this feature (more info in the configuration section).

Spoiler

This perk is basically merging the original "Haggling", "Allure" and "Persuasion" perks together.

I want this perk to have a visual impact on your character, it is not "realistic", but it gives you a sense of satisfaction with every point invested. It is intended to work with a bodyslide ranging from 0 (Average looking person, your appearance at the beginning of the game) to 100 (ultra sexy). If you don't use Obody or stuff like that, NPCs will also use this bodyslide. As I don't want NPC to be god like sexy looking in my game, I made a synthesis patcher re-weighting NPCs from 0 to 60 instead of 0 to 100. It allows me to keep the same bodyslide for every actor while still feeling sexier than other NPCs when maxing this perk.

I also included DAR/OAR folders, so you can change your character animations based on your Curves level. I did not include the animations with the mod as I can't share them (I took them from the nexus), so feel free to drop your own animations in the right folders if you like the idea.

PERVERTED THIRST 1 (Level 30)

Sex partners love juices are nourishing and grant a race specific ability.

Spoiler

With this perk, you will be fed when your partner reaches orgasm. This works nicely with survival mods as you don't need to eat anymore if you manage to have sex.

It also gives you a buff depending on the race of your partner:

- Atronachs gives you magical resistance to their element, which is convenient for mage characters as they can use their summons to get additional bonuses before fighting a boss, etc...

- Ghosts make you phase out.

- Horses make you run faster.

- ... I won't spoil everything :)

If a race is not implemented (yet), you will receive a generic buff increasing your health regeneration.

Also works on creatures with the Pheromones perk.

BASIC INSTINCT (Level 30)

Can have sex with guards to ignore crimes once per day.

Spoiler

Replacement of the vanilla perk "Bribery", but much more powerful with some additional sexy action. Scales with your "Curves" level, to ignore bounties up to 100/250/750/1250/2500 Gold. You can ask the guards to follow you or take care of them on the spot. If you try to flee while a guard is following you, your bounty will be restored. Limiting its use once per day avoids having the player immediately sexing out of every bad situation.

EXHIBITIONISM (Level 40)

Exposure no longer reduces armor rating and distracts opponents, increasing their chances of missing attacks by 0..50%. (Depending on Curves)

Spoiler

This perk scales with the Curves perk and your exposed body parts. Depending on the Curves level, if you are:

- Fully naked - 1/6/13/23/35/50% miss chance

- Revealing armor - 0/1/3/6/9/13% miss chance

- Non-revealing armor - 0/0/1/2/3% miss chance

Also, this perk disables the armor debuff you get while wearing a skimpy armor, making them much more interesting.

When you take this perk, Sexcraft will automatically flag your character as "exhibitionist" in SLA, which will increase their arousal (and the other's) while wearing revealing armor.

I configured my modesty animations to trigger only if my character is not considered "exhibitionist" in SLA.

PHEROMONES (Level 50)

Sweat heavily, releasing powerful pheromones. Apply all other perks to creatures and machines.

By default, it makes your character visually "sweaty" all the time (this is just a good excuse to make the player wet :p).

If you don't like it, you can disable it or change the default specular/glossiness levels. More info in the configuration section.

Spoiler

This perk is pretty powerful. By default, all the other perks only affects humanoid NPCs. However with this, they will impact any actor. Also enables the "sex" hotkey to work on creatures.

WANDERING HANDS (Level 50)

Can silently steal objects during sex. Maximal item weight increase with Sensuality or Pickpocket.

Spoiler

Adds a new feature to the "sex" hotkey: If you press it in the middle of sex, you can steal stuff from your partner. It scales with your Sensuality and your Pickpocket skills: The more skilled you are, the bigger are the items you can steal.

You can't be detected while doing this, but the items will still be flagged as stolen.

When more than 1 partner is involved in the sex scene, use the "previous"/"next" hotkeys (by default, scroll up/down) to change the target. The new target will briefly blink in red when active.

Does not work on creatures.

PERVERTED THIRST 2 (Level 60)

Racial bonus is also granted when masturbating.

Spoiler

When you masturbate, you can feed on your own love juices, granting you the bonus of your race:

Argonian - Swimming naked provides waterbreathing, invisibility and makes immune to all damage
Breton - Enchanting a revealing equipment is 20% more effective
Dark Elf - Your next sexual partner becomes twice as vulnerable to your spells, permanently
High Elf - When you cast spells, you slightly increase the arousal of those around you
Imperial - The next customer to use your prostitution services will pay a bonus advance of 150 gold
Khajiit - In combat, activate humanoid enemies to steal their armor and consume this effect
Nord - Your next power attack triggers a war cry, greatly arousing everyone hearing it
Orc - Getting hit increases your arousal and that of your enemy
Redguard - Wearing less armor facilitates movement, increasing stamina regeneration
Wood Elf - Sneaking naked in wilderness areas makes invisible

COURTSHIP DISPLAY (Level 60)

Health regeneration and physical damage of nearby allies increase by 0..30% depending on your arousal.

Spoiler

If you grind sensuality levels, your character may become a sex addict.

With this perk, your allies will know when you're aroused and will give their all in combat to impress you and have a chance of being the lucky one.

Depending on your arousal:

- Below 10 -> No buff

- Between 10 and 30 -> 10% buff

- Between 30 and 60 -> 20% buff

- Between 60 and 100 -> 30% buff

LUST CONTROL (Level 70)

Ennemies take 0..50% more damage depending on their arousal.

Spoiler

Removes the default SLA experience debuff you get when you are aroused (Disabled for now because of inconsistencies between OSL and SLA NG), and makes you inflict more damage to aroused ennemies.

It scales nicely with the other perks, as they allow you to expose more of your skin, increasing other NPCs arousal.

The buff scales depending on the foe's arousal:

- Below 10 -> 0% more damage

- Between 10 and 30 -> 5% more damage

- Between 30 and 50 -> 10% more damage

- Between 50 and 70 -> 20% more damage

- Between 70 and 90 -> 35% more damage

- Between 90 and 100 -> 50% more damage

BENEFITS (Level 70)

After sex, merchants gain 2000 gold for bartering and buy any item.

Spoiler

This perk merges vanilla "Merchant", "Investor", "Fence" and "Master trader" perks together. Now, you just need to have sex with a merchant to enable them all at once for one hour on their shop.

FASCINATION (Level 80)

Can turn a weaker sex partner into a follower when they come.

Spoiler

When you have this perk, eligible sex partners will briefly blink when they reach orgasm. Press the "Sex" hotkey while they blink to Fascinate them.

You can only fascinate actors that are weaker than you (based on their level).

This perk works alongside the vanilla follower system, allowing you to have two followers. You can only fascinate one actor at a time. Note that fascinated actors may want you to "satisfy" them from time to time to stay with you...

When more than 1 partner is involved in the sex scene, use the "previous"/"next" hotkeys (by default, scroll up/down) to change the target. The new target will briefly blink in red when active.

SEX DEMON (Level 90)

Can drain the health, the stamina and the magicka of sex partners. If the target dies, fill a soul gem.

Spoiler

Hold the "sex" hotkey to drain the selected partner (Health, stamina and magicka). Note however that the max percentage you can drain depends on your respective levels. If the target is stronger than you, you won't be able to drain much.

Killing NPCs this way count as a murder and will alert guards and nearby NPCs. However, the simple fact of draining is not a crime. This perk is very powerful, and is pretty useful with defeat mods or to kill a target unnoticed.

This perk can optionaly add a Racemenu overlay to the player to display some demonic features, like lewd marks, etc. (disabled by default).

If you want to enable it, put your textures in the following folder :

- Male: `.\Textures\Actors\Character\Sexcraft\Male_Demon_Body_Overlay.dds`

- Female: `.\Textures\Actors\Character\Sexcraft\Female_Demon_Body_Overlay.dds`

The overlay will glow while you are draining. See how to enable the feature and change the colors to your liking in the configuration section.

PILLOW TALK (Level 100)

Partners share their secrets after sex, granting experience in their highest skill.

Spoiler

When you finish having sex with a friendly NPC (at least 1 minute), you will earn experience in their biggest skill. You can't go higher than the skill level of this NPC.

This perk is designed so that having sex is still useful after you maxed out Sensuality, otherwise you don't have much reason to do it... Gameplay wise, I mean 😛

Teasing feature

Spoiler

Teasing an actor via the sex hotkey allow you to start an scene with them.

NPCs react differently to your teasing depending on their social status, their faction (and yours), your Curves rank and their arousal.

Sexcraft uses the official P+ tags, but all scenes are not properly tagged yet so you won't see them all / see some of them in an invalid category.
For example, Magic scenes are only available for FF because even if you have animations for MF, sexcraft can't reliably discriminate them from the others.
Also, some of them may not start if you don't have enough animation packs.

If you installed them all, you should always have at least one animation available (tested F/M/MF/FF/MM scenarios).

Depending on the context, various scenes are available. You unlock more and more positions by levelling up Sensuality :
+------------------+------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------+
| Sensuality level |          Pose          |                        Description                        |
+------------------+------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------+
|                0 | Random                 | Always available                                          |
|                0 | Vampire                | Available for vampires (feeds you but do not get caught!) |
|                0 | Loving                 | Avaible for lovers                                        |
|                0 | 3P (Follower)          | Threesome with follower                                   |
|                0 | 3P (Thrall)            | Threesome with thrall                                     |
|                0 | 4P (Thrall + follower) | Foursome with thrall and follower                         |
|               20 | Missionary             |                                                           |
|               24 | Tribadism              |                                                           |
|               28 | Anal                   |                                                           |
|               32 | Oral                   |                                                           |
|               36 | Doggy                  |                                                           |
|               40 | HandJob                |                                                           |
|               44 | Fingering              |                                                           |
|               49 | SixtyNine              |                                                           |
|               54 | Standing               |                                                           |
|               59 | Spanking               |                                                           |
|               64 | Boobjob                |                                                           |
|               69 | Toys                   |                                                           |
|               74 | Fisting                |                                                           |
|               79 | Feet                   |                                                           |
|               84 | Sit on face            |                                                           |
|               89 | Forced sub             |                                                           |
|               94 | Forced dom             |                                                           |
|              100 | Magic                  |                                                           |

Configuration

Maybe I will do an MCM menu for this mod in the future.

Rather, for now, all the configuration settings are stored in global variables. You can edit them either in game, by typing `set NameOfTheVariable to XX` in the console or by creating a patch with xEdit (I recommend doing a patch so you don't have to think about them anymore, and they will work for every character):

Hotkey changes are only effective after saving(F5)/re-loading(F9) the game!

- SCConfHotkeySex: DX scan code of the "sex" hotkey. Default is 258, mouse scroll button.

- SCConfHotkeyNext: DX scan code of the "Next" hotkey. Default is 264, scroll down.

- SCConfHotkeyPrevious: DX scan code of the "Previous" hotkey. Default is 265, scroll up.

- SCConfRelationshipEnableUpdates: Set to 0 to disable relationship increases after having sex. Default is 1.

- SCConfRelationshipCapLevel: Set to the max relationship rank (shoud be [0, 4]) reachable by having sex. Default is 3 (Ally).

- SCConfCurvesEnableWeightUpdate: Set to 0 to disable weight updates (default 1).

- SCConfExhibitionismEnableArmorDebuff: Set to 0 to disable the armor debuff you get by being naked or wearing skimpy outfits without having the Exhibitionism perk. Default is 1.

- SCConfPheromonesEnableWetEffect: Set to 0 to disable the wet effect applied to the player with the Pheromones perk. Default is 1.

- SCConfPheromonesEnableHeadWetEffect: Set to 0 to disable the wet effect applied on the head. Default is 1.

- SCConfPheromonesGlossiness: Set the desired glossiness amount. Default is 450.00.

- SCConfPheromonesSpecular: Set desired Specular amount. Default is 17.00.

- SCConfExperienceGainsFactor: Factor applied on Sensuality experience gains. Set a factor > 1 to increase Exp gains or < 1 to reduce them. Default is 1.00.

- SCConfExperienceEnableVictimGains: Set to 0 to disable experience gains when the player is a victim. Default is 1.

- SCConfExperienceEnableSexualGains: Set to 0 to disable experience gains after sex. Default is 1.

- SCConfExperienceBlockNonSexualGains: Set to 0 to allow non-sexual experience gains. Default is 1.

- SCConfSexDemonEnableOverlay: Set to 1 to allow Sexcraft to add an overlay when unlocking the "Sex Demon" perk. Default is 0.

- SCConfSexDemonOverlaySlot: Slot (between 0 and 9) of the overlay. Default is 0.

- SCConfSexDemonOverlayTint: Color of the overlay. Default is black-ish.

- SCConfSexDemonOverlayActiveGlow: Glowing color of the overlay while draining. Default is pink/red-ish.

- SCConfTutorialsEnable: Set to 0 to disable tutorials. Default is 1.

- SCConfSceneBypassSensualityLevel: Set to 1 to bypass scenes sensuality level requirement. Default is 0.

- SCConfScene...Lvl (Replace ... by the scene tag): Set at which level of sensuality to unlock scenes. Available tags are: Vampire, Loving, Missionary, Tribadism, Anal, Oral, Doggy, HandJob, Fingering, 69, Standing, Spanking, Boobjob, Toys, Fisting, Feet, FaceSit, Sub, Dom, Magic.

Known issues

Nothing game breaking, but I still need to figure out how to solve these issues:

- "Wandering hands" briefly makes the schlong disappear with SoS when stealing. Use TNG instead.

- "Benefits" does not always apply the 2000 bonus gold to the merchant.

Compatibility

This mod aims to be the most compatible possible.

I personally use it with Vokrii. Just load Sexcraft after whatever perk overhaul you have, and you should be good.

Soft dependencies (may or may not work anymore, I uninstalled them a while ago):

- SL Approach: Sexiness scales with the "Curves" perk automatically

- Babodialogue: Sexiness scales with the "Curves" perk automatically

Mods requiring a patch:

- Mods editing guard dialog may conflict with the "Basic Instinct" perk, making it useless.

Conflicting mods, but you probably don't care. If you don't know what to do, just override Sexcraft:

- Mods editing the Speechcraft trainer dialog.

Note about the Synthesis patcher

Spoiler

The synthesis patcher provided with this mod multiplies the weight of the NPCs by a given factor. You can choose a different factor for males and females. I made this because I wanted that only the Dovahkiin can reach weight 100, making you the sexiest person of Skyrim when you get the highest Curves perk. In the end, you're the hero of this story, aren't you?

To install the patcher, unzip it somewhere > open Synthesis > Click "local solution" > "Existing" > Locate the .sln file in the patcher directory > Click on the only patcher project available > Confirm.

However, because Skyrim bakes the weight of every NPC in your save, you won't see the effects of this patcher on an existing save.

In this case, after applying the patch, you have two options :

- Use the Save Unbaker mod.

- Start a new game.

Mod recommendation

- Honed metal This is the perfect gold sink for Sexcraft. The new perks can make you rich and sexy, but you must buy a good armor as you probably won't be able to invest enough points in Smithing to craft it yourself.

- The synthesis Babo keyword patcher, allowing you to specify rules to add the EroticArmor keyword on your outfits.

- RDO to see the effects of your relationship increasing or decreasing with NPCs.

- Acheron or the defeat mod of your choice. They play along nicely with this mod.

- BD's armor standalone to make revealing variants of your (or your follower) outfits, while keeping the vanilla aesthetic for other NPCs.

- Dynamic Feminine Female Modesty Animations. Update the conditions so your character isn't modest while they are in the SLA Exhibitionist faction. Adds a nice touch of immersion.

- Vokrii or any other perk overhaul. Makes other perk trees more interesting. Load before Sexcraft.

Roadmap

Spoiler

- Add the last missing Perverted thirst buffs

- Balance improvements

- Voices?

- Sound effects

- Visuals of magic effects

- Remove debugging code when the mod is stable enough

For mod authors

WIP. I will fill this section once I stop moving stuff around.

Changelog history

Spoiler

v0.8.0
Features:
- Fascination: Option to ask the thrall to stop masturbating.
- Perverted Thirst: Added Draugr (Activate the corpse of the draugr responsible for this effect to bring it back to life at your service for 10 minutes).
- Perverted Thirst: Added Dwarven spider (Send an electric pulse to the first enemy to drop your health below 25%).
- Perverted Thirst: Added Riekling (Allied Rieklings nearby gain 30% health and damage).
- Perverted Thirst: Added Ice Wraith (Reduce the movement speed of the next 5 opponents to hit you by 75% for 10 seconds).
- Perverted Thirst: Added Hagraven (The next spell you cast costs no magicka).
- Perverted Thirst: Added Wispmother (You are invulnerable as long as you don't attack).
- Perverted Thirst: Reworked Wolf (Sit or sneak to detect nearby actors. Aroused targets are easier to detect).
- Perverted Thirst: Removed ghost (It wasn't a race, but a status).

Technical:
- Fascination: Thralls are now protected.
- Core: Improved scene selection queries.

Fixes:
- Fascination: Removed unfitting thrall scenes.
- Fascination: Fixed thrall scene positions.
- Fascination: Thrall was more lustful than expected.
- Fascination: Thrall could turn against the player, not anymore.
- Fascination: Previous Thrall name was invalid in the notification message.
- Sex Demon: The perk was just doing... nothing. I forgot to update some parts of the code in the initial release and I didn't remark it until now -.-". Now fixed.
- Sex Demon: Updated the perk description to explain that killing someone will fill a soulgem. It was intended since the first release of Sexcraft but I forgot to document it.
- Sex Demon: Fixed a (harmless) papyrus error.

v0.7.0

Features:
- Tease: Now, some NPCs will never ignore you (drunks, beggars, Dibella's priestesses...).
- Tease: Added Jarl reactions. Difficulty 4
- Tease: Added Jarl Housecarls reactions. Difficulty 3
- Tease: Added Dibella's priestess reactions. Difficulty 0
- Tease: Added Player Housecarls reactions. Difficulty 0
- Tease: Added vampire charmed NPCs reactions. Difficulty 0
- Tease: NPCs charmed with vampire powers can always be teased.
- Scenes: Leveling up sensuality now gradually unlocks scenes. At low levels, you can only let your partner decide.
- Scenes: Added vampire. Allows to feed on NPCs during the scene as a vampire (Beware! This is considered a crime).
- Scenes: Added loving. (Only available for lovers)
- Scenes: Added 20+ dialog for scene selection: 69, missionary, anal, oral, doggy, handjob, tribadism, boobjob, fingering, toys, spanking, fisting, feet, magic...
- Dialog: Added new thrall lines.

Technical:
- Tease: Added a feature to force some NPCs to ignore the player, no matter what. Not used by Sexcraft itself but can be useful for future Sexcraft based mods.
- Scenes: Added SCConfSceneBypassSensualityLevel global to unlock all the scenes without leveling Sensuality.
- Scenes: Refactored a bit the structure so that other mods can benefit from Sexcraft scene selection dialog without re-implementing the leveling logic.
- Relationships: Added SCConfRelationshipCapLevel global to set the max relationship rank reachable by having sex.
- Configuration: Added SCConfScene...Lvl (Replace XXX by the scene tag) properties to choose at which level of sensuality to unlock scenes. Available tags are: Vampire, Loving, Missionary, Tribadism, Anal, Oral, Doggy, HandJob, Fingering, 69, Standing, Spanking, Boobjob, Toys, Fisting, Feet, FaceSit, Sub, Dom, Magic

Misc:
- Improved general teasing dialog to be more fitting in various situations. (I still struggle to find the Vanilla flavour on some dialog)
- Relationships: Nerfed relationship rank increases via sex. They are now capped at lvl 3 - Ally (previously was lvl 4 - Lover).
- Scenes: Excluded some solo animations that felt out of place such as the mimic chest, electric machines...
- Scenes: Excluded wall and furniture animations. I'll put them back when P+/SLSB packs support them.

Fixes:
- In rare cases, some NPCs could be "in cooldown" without having been teased before.
- Fascinated actors can't be teased anymore. (It was useless anyway, since the teasing feature is included in the fascinated actor blocking branch.)
- Removed the edits to the SLA desire spell. Unfortunately, both SLA NG and OSL do not implement it the same way so I can't override it without requiring one framework or the other. This reduces the usefulness of lust control for the time being. I'll think of a way to re-implement it or find another effect.
- Fixed 2 (harmless) Papyrus stacks I missed before.

v0.6.0

Features:
- Perverted thirst: Added Gargoyle buff (When you're naked, stand still to harden your skin and increase all your defenses by <300>.)
- Perverted thirst: Reworked Troll buff (In combat, get additional 0…300% [increases with exposure] health regeneration.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Dremora buff (Your arousal and that of nearby allies increases when you kill someone.)
- Perverted thirst: Reworked Horse buff (Wearing less armor makes you lighter and increases movement speed from 10% to 50% [outside combat].)
- Perverted thirst: Added Elk buff (Wearing less armor makes you lighter and increases movement speed from 10% to 50% [In combat].)
- Perverted thirst: Added Dragon buff (In combat, shouting arouses everyone nearby.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Spriggan buff (Teasing a friendly animal definitely increases its health and damage by 10% [max 5 times] and consumes this effect.)

Technical:
- Factorized some parts of the code to ease refactoring.

Misc:
- Various wording improvements

Fixes:
- Some Perverted thirst effects were not always applied. Now they are.

v0.5.0
Features:
- Perverted thirst: Added Dwarven sphere buff (Activate an automaton to block its mechanism for <10> seconds and consume this effect.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Giant buff (Considered a friend by the giants and their mammoths.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Mammoth buff (Considered a friend by the giants and their mammoths.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Chaurus buff (Have a chance [1% per sensuality rank] to receive a dose of poison in your inventory.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Ash guardian buff (Have a chance [1% per sensuality rank] to receive a heart stone in your inventory.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Ash spawn buff (The next time health drops below 25%, consume a heart stone to restore it.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Ash hopper buff (Immune to fall damage. Wearing less armor makes you lighter, allowing you to jump higher.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Bear buff (Unlocks the "Mating season" battle cry. Every aroused actor around you feels the urge to mate with someone compatible nearby.)

Misc:
- Reverted the perk books to the vanilla speech ones (to improve compatibility / balance). I will try to rewrite them to be more fitting for the sensuality perk later.
- Reverted changes made to the vanilla comments. This will be part of a future Sexcraft based mod.
- Harmonized some Perverted thirst buff labels.

Fixes:
- Fixed Pheromones VFX not being visible after loading a save.
- Got rid of the last papyrus stacks. (They were harmless but it can improve performance if you enable the logs during gameplay)

v0.4.0

Features:
- Perverted thirst: Added Falmer buff (Poisoned weapons gain 3 extra hits.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Skeever buff (The next time you have sex, cure all your diseases and inflict one at random on your partner.)

Misc:
- Changed the "Sexuality" skill name to be "Sensuality"
- Updated every mention of "Sexuality" in the mod to be "Sensuality"
- Improved perverted thirst perks description
- Improved dark elf buff description
- Fixed some dialogs to improve compatibility with male PC.

Technical:
- Improved vanilla scripts edits to avoid providing new properties, making sexcraft more compatible.
- Reduced the count of impacted vanilla records.
- Prevented Sexcraft scenes from playing on beds while the feature is still being developped in P+.
- Revamped Dialog system to be more flexible. More options to come!

Fixes:
- Fixed Isolda favor quest not granting a Sensuality level.
- Fixed Oghma Infinium not granting a Sensuality level.
- Fixed new skill books not granting a Sensuality level.
- Khajiit buff can not be used to steal the armor of friendly units anymore.
- Nord buff (arousing battle cry) can't be triggered while sneaking anymore.
- Fixed Forced animations not starting.
- Fixed standard animations being forced.
- Fixed Perverted thirst (rank 2) being mistakenly affiliated to Basic Instinct.

v0.3.0

Features:

- NEW PERK RANK! Perverted thirst Lv2 (Req 60 sexuality): Racial bonus is also granted when masturbating.
- Perverted thirst: Added Argonian buff (Swimming naked provides waterbreathing, invisibility and makes immune to all damage.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Breton buff (Enchanting a revealing equipment is 20% more effective.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Dark Elf buff (Your next sexual partner becomes twice as vulnerable to your spells, permanently.)
- Perverted thirst: Added High Elf buff (When you cast spells, you slightly increase the arousal of those around you.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Imperial buff (The next customer to use your prostitution services will pay a bonus advance of 150 gold.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Khajiit buff (In combat, activate humanoid enemies to steal their armor and consume this effect.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Nord buff (Your next power attack triggers a war cry, greatly arousing everyone hearing it.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Orc buff (Getting hit increases your arousal and that of your enemy.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Redguard buff (Wearing less armor facilitates movement, increasing stamina regeneration.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Wood Elf buff (Sneaking naked in wilderness areas makes invisible.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Dog buff (Stand still while sneaking to smell the path to the current goal.)
- Perverted thirst: Added Seeker buff (All skills improve 25% faster in Apocrypha.)

Technical:
- Dropped SLSO compatibility to optimize and simplify the scripts (SLSO was not compatible with latest P+ anyway).
- Free, paid, and forced sex now expose 3 different events instead of the previous generic one (More about this later, when I write the developper guide).

Fixes:
- Some magic effects were not configured properly.
- Spelling.
- Minor balance tweaks.

v0.2.0

Features:
- Perverted thirst: Added Wolf buff (Nearby living creatures can be seen through walls when you sneak).
- Tease: New notifications provide hints on customer wealth.
- Tease: New threesome option with the thrall (threesome with follower was already implemented).
- Tease: New foursome option with a vanilla follower and the thrall.
- Core: Improved tutorial messages.
- New configuration: "SCConfTutorialsEnable" (default 1).
- New configuration: "SCConfExperienceEnableSexualGains" (default 1).
- New configuration: "SCConfExperienceBlockNonSexualGains" (default 1).
- Add various error notifications to help users troubleshooting issues.
- Add compatibility checks (Only ensures that P+ is installed, but not that the P+ version is correct. P+ 2.3.X is still required).

Technical:
- Removed needlessly verbose logs.
- Improved performance.
- Recompiled all scripts against SLP+ 2.3.2.1.
- Removed 2 ITM records.
- Removed most papyrus warnings.

Fixes:
- Tease: Angry clients could have a relationship increase.
- Tease/Fascination: Clients fascinated during the scene could be disappointed.
- Fascination: Eligibility conditions were incorrect if adding the perk with the console.
- Sex trainers: Did not grant a level when training the player.
- Sex trainers: Ronthil dialog (dawnguard speech trainer) was not updated.
- Misc minor fixes

v0.1.0
- Initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/20/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlap P+ 2.3.2.1, SL Aroused, NIOverride and their requirements
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by SNK_1
Update for 0.8.0 release

FAQ

What is the best way to ask for support

Spoiler

You can ask for help here.

But please be specific. I can't do anything with messages like "It does not work".

I need at least to know:

- Your game version.

- Your papyrus logs.

- If you see anything in the console or any message on the screen. (Take screenshots if possible)

- Your load order and your mod list.

If you can't provide everything, provide at much as possible. It'll save us both a lot of time.

I can't change the sex hotkey

Spoiler

To change the hotkeys, you need first to get the proper DX Scan codes (for example for the TAB key, the code is 15).

Note that the scan codes in the wiki are for QWERTY keyboards, so I don't know what they are for other keyboard layouts.

Then, you have 3 ways of doing it:

I - Create a patch with xEdit to override the value of the SCConfHotkeySexSCConfHotkeyNext and SCConfHotkeyPrevious GlobalVariables with the desired DX Scan Codes. You can use the GetGlobalValue command in game, in the console to ensure that you properly modified the variable.

This is the best way in my opinion, as your configuration will stick for every character and when you update the mod.

II - Directly edit the value of the variables in the Sexcraft.esp file with xEdit.

It works for every character, but you will have to re-do it everytime you update the mod.

III - Change the value of the GlobalVariables in game by using Set SCConfHotkeySex to {your DX scan code}.

Then, you must save the game and reload your save to apply the changes.

After loading your save, if you open the console, you should see the "Updated hotkeys" log. If you don't see that, there is an issue with the papyrus scripts.

It only works for your current character but should continue to work if you update the mod.

I have trouble installing Sexlab P+

Spoiler

Refer to Miss Corruption's documentation. It contains everything you need to know.

If you can't find the channels in discord, click on browse Channels and enable all the channels.

To sum up:

- You still need the original Sexlab. You override it with P+.

- You don't need SLAL. It is not compatible with P+ anyway.

- You still need SLAL packs though, that you override with their matching SLSB packs.

- You still need to run your behavior patcher (FNIS/Nemesis/Pandora...) after adding/removing animations and SLSB packs.

- You don't have to install animations in game, like you would have to do with SLAL.

I can't see the new perk tree!

Spoiler

Place Sexcraft.esp at the end of your load order.

I get random CTDs!

Spoiler

Not caused by sexcraft itself. You most likely have an incompatible mod in your LO.

Try to start a new game with only Sexcraft and its dependencies and see if your game crashes.

Also, ensure that:

- You only use Sexcraft on a new save. Same for SL P+.

- If you are using Skyrim 1.5, try to disable Sexlab scaling feature.

- If you have SoS, some versions of the DLL don't like you adding or removing stuff from your LO in an existing save.

My character is T-posing when I start a scene

Spoiler

Not caused by Sexcraft, your SLSB installation is incorrect.

Did you run FNIS / Nemesis or pandora?

Also ensure that you have the proper SLAL packs for your SLSB installation. The SLSB packs must overwrite the SLAL packs.

Scenes won't start!

Spoiler

When you start a scene, if you see:

A notification: [Sexcraft] Sexlab can't start the scene, check the logs for more details.

Sexcraft asked SL to start the animation but SL was unable to do it. Usually this happens because SL couldn't find any relevant animations for the situation, so perhaps you did not install enough SLSB packs. But it could be something else. We need logs to be sure.

Nothing.

Ensure that nothing overwrites Sexlab P+ 2.3.2.1 scripts and content. This is very important.

Currently I don't know any mods that are compatible with P+ 2.3.2.1 and overwrite its content.

The hotkey does not work!

Spoiler

A lots of things can break when you press this hotkey.

When you press the key, you see:

A notification: [Sexcraft] Sexlab must be installed to use this feature.

Go to the MCM menu and install Sexlab.

A log in the console: [Sexcraft] Hotkey - Short Sex key press detected.

Good news, sexcraft was able to detect the key press. If you are in combat or if you or the NPC are not ready to animate the key won't do anything.

If this is not the case, Sexlab has probably crashed (See "scenes won't start!" question for some hints on why Sexlab can crash). In this case, check your papyrus logs to see what's happening. If you're not sure, send them here.

Nothing.

Bad news, sexcraft was NOT able to detect the key press. You may have an exotic keyboard/mouse layout. Try to change the hotkey.

Note that the scan codes in the wiki are for QWERTY keyboards, so I don't know what they are for other keyboard layouts.

The "Perverted thirst" perk does not give me any bonus

Spoiler

Perverted thirst buffs are applied when the partner orgasms.

However, with the default P+ settings, some animation never trigger orgasm (yet).

You can solve this by configuring the orgasm (climax) setting to "Legacy" in Sexab MCM menu.

I can't hear any voices / Face expressions during a scene

Spoiler

Not implemented/Buggy in Sexlab P+ atm.

Note however that you can still hear the voices if you manually select a voice for the player and/or the NPCs in the MCM menu.

For voices, you can also use this.

Edited by SNK_1
More troubleshooting

Any plans for future integration with SL Utility+?

Not in a near future, unfortunately. My modding time is too limited.

However, I'll try to implement the mod in a way that facilitates compatibility with other versions.

Sorry to be one of those people but is there you plans for le compatibility? 

I won't do it but if someone want to port it, they are welcome.
However it will need some work as Sexcraft is not even compatible with LE Sexlab APIs.

Out of curiosity, what do you dislike so vehemently about MCMs?

I have chosen my words poorly. I mean that I dislike implementing them.

Tbh, I think MCMs themselves are fine, but they are more useful for settings that are defined per character.

For mods you configure once I prefer inis or json so I made this choice for Sexcraft, mainly out of laziness.

Hi, I like this idea of your mods ! I have a suggestion since u replace it with speechcraft there is a mods that let u make your own custom skill tree and maybe it might be good for that mods ? is your call though

Hey, thanks :)

Yeah, I thought about using it at first, but then I decided to replace the speechcraft tree for 3 reasons :

- I wanted to blend sex stuff within the vanilla trees so it feels part of the original game.

- I wanted as few dependencies as possible.

- Speech tree always felt boring to me, even in other perk overhauls.

Edited by SNK_1
37 minutes ago, SNK_1 said:

For mods you configure once I prefer inis or json so I made this choice for Sexcraft, mainly out of laziness.

Some mods have MCM menus that automatically save/load settings to json and don't even have an option to set values per character, e.g. Sexlab Separate Orgasms.
But I totally understand the part about the boring process of making menus :D

42 minutes ago, Vigor said:

Some mods have MCM menus that automatically save/load settings to json and don't even have an option to set values per character, e.g. Sexlab Separate Orgasms.
But I totally understand the part about the boring process of making menus :D

I'll try to make one when I find the motivation but no promises😛

22 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

how do I get the discord for this ?

Go on Scrab's P+ page, and scroll down to find the link. I think sexcraft will also work with the version on LL but I did not try it.

1 hour ago, SNK_1 said:

I have chosen my words poorly. I mean that I dislike implementing them.

Tbh, I think MCMs themselves are fine, but they are more useful for settings that are defined per character.

oh, totally agree with that. i've tried to set one up three times and couldn't figure it out. someone nice made the MCM for simple slavery for me, back in the day. 

6 minutes ago, bkeul said:

Sorry, but what is the hotkey by default? I can't seem to find it.

"by default, the mouse scroll button" presumably that means press it, not scroll it. :)

8 minutes ago, jfraser said:

"by default, the mouse scroll button" presumably that means press it, not scroll it. :)

I'll try it a bit more, but doesn't seem to be working to me. Does it require to have one of the perks?

On 1/20/2024 at 11:24 PM, bkeul said:

I'll try it a bit more, but doesn't seem to be working to me. Does it require to have one of the perks?

No perks needed for basic functionality.

- Ensure that SL P+ is properly installed and enabled.

- After you press the mouse scroll button, do you see anything in the console? Something like "Short Sex key press detected".

- Can you also type "sqv SCHotkeysQuestScript" "sqv SCHotkeysQuest" in the console and tell me what is displayed?

Edited by SNK_1

Nothing shows in the screen when pressing it. I had another mod using the same Hotkey to lock targets and I changed that mod's hotkey, but still nothing happens.

When trying the suggested console command, it returns: "Item 'SCHotkeysQuestScript' not found for parameter Quest."

6 minutes ago, bkeul said:

When trying the suggested console command, it returns: "Item 'SCHotkeysQuestScript' not found for parameter Quest."

Sorry, wrong command, can you try with sqv SCHotkeysQuest ?

3 minutes ago, ryuusaru said:

is SL p+ absolutely required? I have ran into multiple problems trying to install it in the past and hesitating on reinstall it again.

For now yes, because I use the new StartScene() API.

8 minutes ago, isthisevenskyrim said:

Ordinator patch in the future? 

For now, I am focusing on making the mod as robust as possible before expanding it, but if I use ordinator with my future characters I will do a "Sexinator" version, yes ! ;)

This is an awesome concept. Out of curiosity, have you thought of utilizing the custom skill framework over replacing the speech-craft tree? If compatibility is the goal, I imagine that would make it far easier to work with for people already using skill overhauls. Especially stuff like Vokriinator Black which mixes multiple perk mods.

Edited by plughead
3 hours ago, SNK_1 said:

For now, I am focusing on making the mod as robust as possible before expanding it, but if I use ordinator with my future characters I will do a "Sexinator" version, yes ! ;)

switched to vokrri to try this mod but the perk menu doesn't show sexcraft even though sexcraft is loaded after volkrri what am i doing wrong?