That would explain why I am having such difficulty then' date=' as I play a female character and nothing seems to work for me. Quest starts but then becomes impossible because the only option I have is 'nevermind' to all and any NPC's.

[/quote']

Uhm, and do you have whiskey in your inventory?

thank you the threesome works perfect:P but my lust mod now perform intercourse instead of masturbation animation and doesnt satisfy my slut? can it be load order anybody have a sugestion on loadorder?Do this mod work with brutal rapers?

thanx again:P

Uhm' date=' what do you mean by "perform intercourse", when lust is >80% does the dialogue "Want to fuck?" pop up? And for satisfaction after masturbation/sex, thats weird, it's been working just fine in SexoutNG 0.1.30, so it should work fine if you have the latest SexoutNG (unless prideslayer changed token system somehow, havent seen latest versions of SexoutNG, been kinda busy learning how to create BBB animations from scratch in retarded Blender and then export them into bugged Gamebryo engine).

And regarding BrutalRapers/Rapers or any other mods, both SexoutLust and HowAbout should work just fine with any rapers versions, and about loadorder, just make sure they are loaded after Smalltalk.esp or PrimaryNeeds.

Every now and then one of the 'drinking' animations won't load, so I will talk to someone to have a drink, and then nothing happens, as in they don't pull out a bottle and then don't pass our or start behaving in a drunk fashion.

Yeah, thats because of the timing ;( Sometimes it takes too long to remove current script package and reevaluate new one for the npc so animations doesnt play because npc is currently playing any other animations. But at 16th second after you offered whiskey to that npc the menu "Take advantage of him/her" should appear anyway.

The animations for group sex do not work for me. The NPCs and the PC just stand there doing nothing. This happens as well with the ones for taking advantage of drunk NPCs. What are the file names for the animations?

Do you have latest SexoutNG? Both HowAbout and latest ver of SexoutLust require SexoutNG.

The animations for group sex do not work for me. The NPCs and the PC just stand there doing nothing. This happens as well with the ones for taking advantage of drunk NPCs. What are the file names for the animations?

Do you have latest SexoutNG? Both HowAbout and latest ver of SexoutLust require SexoutNG.

I do have the latest version.

Edit: Problem solved with this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2820

Thanks for helping.

Need help!

can't get the mission' date='

no matter I use a male pc or female pc,

start a new game or load a save.

[/quote']

Do you have whiskey in your inventory?

Quest should start when you successfully convince one npc to get drunk.

i can write on Russian?

Не знаю почему' date=' не работает мод.

Вы пишете, что нужно закончить квест и получить перк.

Но я даже не могу понять какой квест закончить. Он должен добавится автоматически, как при установки DLC или нужно поговорить с кем-то?

PS Крутая ава))))))))

[/quote']

Да конечно можно и по-русски)

Квест начинается автоматом когда хотя-бы один npc согласится выпить)

Для этого требуется виски в инвентаре. Там шанс споить от харизмы зависит, при харизме 10 примерно 75%.

Мод по факту недоделаный, я жду пока включат новые анимации что Donkey, JohnHead и я напилили, тогда проапдейчу, а сейчас там только одна анимация для оргии всего, ну и плюс оральный секс из NG

Answering here because MorePokoleno has PM disabled xD

checkist how are new animations going ?? :D i am taking major break' date=' with holiday on the front door.

[/quote']

Working on some more FFMs, but honestly its more like make half of 255 frames animation, test it ingame and see that its not looking as good as it should be and start a new one xD Will have much more time on holidays to work on them =)

Answering here because MorePokoleno has PM disabled xD

Oh.Fu...

I m sorry)))

Вроде включил. Не работает. Диалога просто нет. Smalltalk есть, другие диалоги есть, виски есть, такого диалога - нет((((

Возможно, порядок загрузки? Или русифицированная версия?(отключил русики, но некоторые надписи все-равно по-русски)

Поменял пол на мужской - вроде заработало

Simple steps:

Get 5 Lots of whiskey

Hand them to 5 different people

Then suggest a threesome with someone,

Find the third person and wait for a few pings, and a confirmation notice.

Press "P" and select the new option that appears.

Question: Is there only one pose available?

Simple steps:

for meit works like this:

Get 5 Lots of whiskey

Hand them to 5 different people

Then suggest a threesome with someone' date='

Ask again and the dialog gives this option: Lets get started.

Find the third person and wait for a few pings, and a confirmation notice.

Press "P" and select the new option that appears.

Question: Is there only one pose available?Yes

[/quote']

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Any ideas why the person I offer a drink to starts running off, stops to take a drink then runs off again?

I think it started happening when i added Fook I'm not entirely sure gonna have to do some more testing.

Bah yea when i disabled FOOK they no longer ran away :P any ideas how to fix that?

I have all the Sexout plugins at the bottom.

• 1 month later...

Noticed 2 issues both related to the potential rape when getting a male drunk:

1) This is related to the new Sexout Data pack, with the bodysuits removed. I have verified this with different saves. It appears that regardless of the bodysuit option selected in the sexout MCM prefs, the male rapist always applies the sexout bodysuit. I haven't used the bodysuit option in a long time, and in these tests I re-verified that the option was turned off. With no bodysuit, the male rapist is invisible - sure sign of missing bodysuit.

2) After the rapist is done, he does not return to his normal package. I tested with the 2 farmers in Goodsprings. After they perform a rape, they just stand there. I never saw them move again. Using my mod, I initiated a rape on the character, which I purposely failed so that they would run away. After the run, my script resets to the previous package. In the case of these, they never returned to their original package they had prior to the HowAbout rape, they just stood there.

pooks35 & RDKateran - are these on male npcs? If so, the first pause can occur while the mod is determining if the male npc will fall down drunk, or continue and try to rape someone. If this happens with female npcs as well, then I'm not sure.