OK, without using SexoutNG Override, I have run into a small problem. It seems my body is invisible when the actors begin, and I can't get the third person involved either. It's not a case of him just standing, he plain does not get involved in the action.

There is also another problem. My chracter does not put his clothes back on afterwards, but more disturbingly, neither does the NPC! I have two goodspring residents walking around naked.

I have downloaded the latest version of SexoutNG plugin and animations, so that may have something to do with it, as I heard someone else had a similar problem with NPC's remaining naked.

My next try I will do so with SexoutNG Override turned on and see what happens.

EDIT: Actually, it turns out I never had the new version installed, I did other updates and ended up forgetting. But it does seem that the new version of SexoutNG has some issues with toggling clothing, so I assume it will also affect your newest version Chekist.

I did install the newest version but my problem is that the option to have a threesome is no longer available in conversation. This is my load order. Note it's in the exact same place as the last version, and in the last version I did have the option to talk:

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] cortexscrambler.esm

[X] MikotoBeauty.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] MikotoBeauty.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

[X] bzArmour.esp

[X] SW_Recipes_v07.esp

[X] HomeCooking.esp

[X] MojaveExtended100.esp

[X] MojaveExtended20.esp

[X] MojaveExtended40.esp

[X] MojaveExtended60.esp

[X] MojaveExtended80.esp

[X] Power Armour is Powered.esp

[X] Armored PA Gloves.esp

[X] cortexscrambler_dance.esp

[X] PA Footsteps.esp

[X] T3Belts_BootsNV2.esp

[X] Portable Bedroll - Well Rested.esp

[X] CONELRAD 640-1240.esp

[X] PimpMyScarf_CamoRetext.esp

[X] Combat Ranger Armor MII.esp

[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp

[X] LevelCap100.esp

[X] FNNsysNV.esp

[X] UnderwaterFX.esp

[X] UWFXGodrays.esp

[X] AK_AR15WP.esp

[X] FNVEnhancedShaders - AA-DOF Enable.esp

[X] Fellout-OWB.esp

[X] Fellout.esp

[X] SexoutRapers.esp

[X] SexoutProstitutes.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[X] SexoutSexWithFollow.esp

[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutHookups.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutBribes.esp

[X] SexoutPregnancy.esp

[X] Smalltalk.esp

AFAIK the override setting should not affect this mod at all. It's using all NG calls (actorA, actorB, and actorC -- Checkist can correct me if wrong), which is all the override does in the first place; copies sexout.male to sexoutng.actora, and female to actorb.

That said, you are running with WAY too many mods loaded at once to effectively test THIS mod. There is no telling what might be to blame for your issues, and some of them sound "impossible" with just the sexout mods running.

Compatability testing between sexout and other mods will come after we're sure sexout is working on its own properly.

Also in your load order you appear to have Sexout.ESM loading AFTER SexoutLegion.esm. That's no good. Sexout needs to be before SexoutLegion or you may experience random weirdness with all the tryouts.

OK' date=' without using SexoutNG Override, I have run into a small problem. It seems my body is invisible when the actors begin, and I can't get the third person involved either. It's not a case of him just standing, he plain does not get involved in the action.

There is also another problem. My chracter does not put his clothes back on afterwards, but more disturbingly, neither does the NPC! I have two goodspring residents walking around naked.

I have downloaded the latest version of SexoutNG plugin and animations, so that may have something to do with it, as I heard someone else had a similar problem with NPC's remaining naked.

My next try I will do so with SexoutNG Override turned on and see what happens.

EDIT: Actually, it turns out I never had the new version installed, I did other updates and ended up forgetting. But it does seem that the new version of SexoutNG has some issues with toggling clothing, so I assume it will also affect your newest version Chekist.

I did install the newest version but my problem is that the option to have a threesome is no longer available in conversation. This is my load order. Note it's in the exact same place as the last version, and in the last version I did have the option to talk:

[X'] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] cortexscrambler.esm

[X] MikotoBeauty.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] MikotoBeauty.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

[X] bzArmour.esp

[X] SW_Recipes_v07.esp

[X] HomeCooking.esp

[X] MojaveExtended100.esp

[X] MojaveExtended20.esp

[X] MojaveExtended40.esp

[X] MojaveExtended60.esp

[X] MojaveExtended80.esp

[X] Power Armour is Powered.esp

[X] Armored PA Gloves.esp

[X] cortexscrambler_dance.esp

[X] PA Footsteps.esp

[X] T3Belts_BootsNV2.esp

[X] Portable Bedroll - Well Rested.esp

[X] CONELRAD 640-1240.esp

[X] PimpMyScarf_CamoRetext.esp

[X] Combat Ranger Armor MII.esp

[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp

[X] LevelCap100.esp

[X] FNNsysNV.esp

[X] UnderwaterFX.esp

[X] UWFXGodrays.esp

[X] AK_AR15WP.esp

[X] FNVEnhancedShaders - AA-DOF Enable.esp

[X] Fellout-OWB.esp

[X] Fellout.esp

[X] SexoutRapers.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutHookups.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutBribes.esp

[X] SexoutPregnancy.esp

[X] Smalltalk.esp

Well, first of all NG override shouldnt be affecting the sex started with this mod at all, as it starts it using NG calls. NG override affects only sex started with old Sexout calls (original Rapers, original Prostitutes, SexoutSex). Not sure if Tryouts use NG or old Sexout calls, I think new TryoutFiends actually use NG.

Hmm, have you upgraded to newer version of this mod while you had an active follower (one recruited via this mod)? If so, try to make a clean save for this mod. (Disable it in FOMM, load your save, save again, quit game, enable the mod in FOMM, load save you've made without this mod). This should make dialogue options available again.

Actor not being involved.. Hmm, is this actor the one who are you pointing your crosshair at? This could happen if in time between you're pressing "P" and sex starts (should be less than one second to start the sex once you pick "Let the banging begin") your crosshair isnt pointing at the npc. The current target under the crosshair resets in 1,5 seconds if you are not pointing it at an NPC.

As for dressing/redressing.. Well, this mod doesnt redress or undress actors xD NG does it. But, there is definitely something going on with Breezes body detection, at least for player...Not sure about the npcs, if it bugs for them as well.

(The bug below has nothing to do with this mod)

So yeah, Breezes. This happened few times to me: when the sex starts, my character (male) is displayed without a body. Then, like 10 or 15 seconds after sex started I get the message "Body (erect) was added", but my character doesnt equip it until sex is over. So yeah, when the act is over, my character equips the erect body. Cant remove it manually, because "Its being used" (!?). And well, he just walks around proud of his huge boner. If I start sex again while wearing boner, the problem fixes itself, I mean, after second sex is over, it unequips erect body, but eventually doesnt equip clothes automatically, as there werent any clothes equiped when second sex act started. If I turn off breezes bodysuit for NG, it undresses and redresses my character properly, but it doesnt equip erect body during the act. Was going to write about later, when I was sure about this issue being a bug and not update without clean save thingy (updated sexoutNG twice while I've been bugtesting this threesome mod, and didnt make clean saves).

As for dressing/redressing.. Well' date=' this mod doesnt redress or undress actors xD NG does it. But, there is definitely something going on with Breezes body detection, at least for player...Not sure about the npcs, if it bugs for them as well.

So yeah, Breezes. This happened few times to me: when the sex starts, my character (male) is displayed without a body. Then, like 10 or 15 seconds after sex started I get the message "Body (erect) was added", but my character doesnt equip it until sex is over. So yeah, when the act is over, my character equips the erect body. Cant remove it manually, because "Its being used" (!?). And well, he just walks around proud of his huge boner. If I start sex again while wearing boner, the problem fixes itself, I mean, after second sex is over, it unequips erect body, but eventually doesnt equip clothes automatically, as there werent any clothes equiped when second sex act started. If I turn off breezes bodysuit for NG, it undresses and redresses my character properly, but it doesnt equip erect body during the act. Was going to write about later, when I was sure about this issue being a bug and not update without clean save thingy (updated sexoutNG twice while I've been bugtesting this threesome mod, and didnt make clean saves).

[/quote']

Wow that's kinda of crappy. Is it working ok if you go into MCM and tell it to use the sexout body instead of Breezes?

As for dressing/redressing.. Well' date=' this mod doesnt redress or undress actors xD NG does it. But, there is definitely something going on with Breezes body detection, at least for player...Not sure about the npcs, if it bugs for them as well.

[/quote']

Wow that's kinda of crappy. Is it working ok if you go into MCM and tell it to use the sexout body instead of Breezes?

I'm at work atm xD Will test later when get home. But as far as I can remember, using sexout bodysuit was working fine (undress/redress), but player character wasnt equiping erect body during sex. But again, that could be the updating without a clean save thingy. Will test more and say for sure this evening =)

[/quote']

I'm at work atm xD Will test later when get home. But as far as I can remember, using sexout bodysuit was working fine (undress/redress), but player character wasnt equiping erect body during sex. But again, that could be the updating without a clean save thingy. Will test more and say for sure this evening =)

Ok, thanks!

I'll do some more investigating as well. Last time I checked it, it was working fine with either settin (sexout or breezes) but I admit -- I did not test them on the player as a male, only on NPCs.

OK, just so we're absolutely crystal clear and there is no issue of other mods interfering or whatnot:

Load Order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutRapers.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutHookups.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutBribes.esp

[X] SexoutPregnancy.esp

[X] Smalltalk.esp

AS you can see, minimal mods, all Sexout related, NEW GAME, fixed Sexout.esm order in relation to SexoutLegion.esm, etc.

Report: (Using SexoutNG on page 67, Sexout.esm (Size: 502.43 KB / Downloads: 6)

I still cannot get the option to talk in dialogue about starting a threesome. This has been the case ever since the last update of HowAbout (0.4 I think?)

OK' date=' just so we're absolutely crystal clear and there is no issue of other mods interfering or whatnot:

Load Order:

[X'] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutRapers.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutHookups.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutBribes.esp

[X] SexoutPregnancy.esp

[X] Smalltalk.esp

AS you can see, minimal mods, all Sexout related, NEW GAME, fixed Sexout.esm order in relation to SexoutLegion.esm, etc.

Report: (Using SexoutNG on page 67, Sexout.esm (Size: 502.43 KB / Downloads: 6)

I still cannot get the option to talk in dialogue about starting a threesome. This has been the case ever since the last update of HowAbout (0.4 I think?)

Ok, lets see. Which option doesnt appear?

"Let's get it started!"? or "Hey, I've got an idea/You know, we could do something together".

Neither of them should appear if npc you are talking to is flagged as child.

Same problem. That really muse have been some change you made if it can't distinguish between a child and a 60 year old :P

Also' date=' it's not doc johnson, its doc mitchell. Don't know why I keep saying johnson.

[/quote']

Hehe, I dont know, it works well with doctor mitchell on my end. Can suggest him participating in an orgy, even offer him drugs (some new feature I've been working on yesterday). I dont know what the issue can be.. Try loading it after smalltalk.esp? Maybe it overrides custom dialogues somehow

Hehe' date=' I dont know, it works well with doctor mitchell on my end. Can suggest him participating in an orgy, even offer him drugs (some new feature I've been working on yesterday). I dont know what the issue can be.. Try loading it after smalltalk.esp? Maybe it overrides custom dialogues somehow

[/quote']

OK, I put it last, which incidentally is right after SmallTalk. Seems to have worked this time, I have no idea why the previous update worked fine where it was and this one decided to get all touchy with us.

Managed to get it to work with Override turned off, still got the strange clothing discrepancies though, eg being clothed in the act, naked afterwards, etc - but this seems to be a problem with SexoutNG.

Do you know if having this plugin last in my load order will affect any other mods? Whereabouts do you have yours?

Hehe' date=' I dont know, it works well with doctor mitchell on my end. Can suggest him participating in an orgy, even offer him drugs (some new feature I've been working on yesterday). I dont know what the issue can be.. Try loading it after smalltalk.esp? Maybe it overrides custom dialogues somehow

[/quote']

OK, I put it last, which incidentally is right after SmallTalk. Seems to have worked this time, I have no idea why the previous update worked fine where it was and this one decided to get all touchy with us.

Managed to get it to work with Override turned off, still got the strange clothing discrepancies though, eg being clothed in the act, naked afterwards, etc - but this seems to be a problem with SexoutNG.

Do you know if having this plugin last in my load order will affect any other mods? Whereabouts do you have yours?

I suppose it should be loaded after any other mods that modify vanilla dialogues (Smalltalk, maybe any other mod which creates blank dialogues for vanilla npcs). As it is right now, it couldnt possibly conflict with anything (besides general dialogue mods).

My list

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

DeadMoney.esm

Primary Needs HUD.esm

Weapon Mod Expansion.esm

NSkies URWLified.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Smalltalk.esp

UsableCigarettes neunen Ver for New Vegas.esp

bzArmour.esp

bzBodySuits.esp

Body by Race.esp

Weapon Mod Expansion.esp

NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp

epock.esp

merccustom.esp

BBTombRaider.esp

Type3 Leather Armors.esp

NVWillow.esp

NVC_Misty.esp

Wasteland Defense.esp

RepconnHQfortified v2.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

SexoutSexWithFollow.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutProstitutes.esp

SexoutRapers.esp

Total active plugins: 27

Total plugins: 37

so yeah, general plugins (bodyreplacers, weather tweaks, tools like MCM, pnHUD or smalltalk) go at the top, weapon animation replacers, custom armors and such in the middle and "complicated" mods with lots of scripts which can affect AI animations or so go at the bottom of the list. Its generally a good idea to have all the sexout mods loading last.

-Miniquest, done stage one so far

-You are able to offer alcohol (whiskey) to the npcs, but they can refuse free booze xD Npc can get drunk only once per day if you don't have the bad courier perk. With perk - unlimited times. Females will always get drunk and fall unconscious, and you can take advantage of them, males will often go into enrage mode and rape someone nearby, but there is a slight chance for them to get unconscious too.

As of latest version (0.5)

Can't get any NPC to agree to have a drink with me. Consistently get 'With you no way' if I try the 'Lets have a drink option'. This also IS the only conversation option I have' date=' the lets have a drink, no more 'three is always fun' option.

Tried with both Override turned on and off.

[/quote']

its 50/50 xD If npcs doesnt agree, talk to him again, and again until he agrees xD If he agreed, he cannot agree again within 24 hours. If you complete the quest, they will always agree, anytime. As for threesome option, it will appear when you complete the quest (convince 5 npcs to get drunk). Shouldnt be very hard, I think.

Are you sure? I tried 10 times with different NPC's' date=' ALL OF THEM said no. Perhaps this should be linked to Charisma? I have trouble believing a hottie like me with 8+ charisma finds it hard to have a drink with some nobody from Goodpsprings :P

[/quote']

You are having a bad luck then xD I havent got a "No" more than 3 times in a row. Its a good idea about charisma. I tried with speech checks, but it really hard to adjust. So I went with random answers. Right now its 50/50. When you start a conversation it creates a random number between 0 and 99, if that number is <=50 it will accept, and if its >50 it will refuse.

Will look into it, the drinking scene needs fixing too (ai packages and sex tokens) xD

updated to 0.6

-Fixed quest not triggering with female player characters

-"Drinkers" wont be disrupted by rapers anymore

-Charisma will affect how successful you are in influencing NPCs (thanks ChancellorKremlin for the idea)

-If you are taking advantage of the drunk people, it will be always oral sex and player will be always the one "receiving the favor".

-Adjusted karma punishments for taking advantage of the drunk people

And I need some ideas I guess, so far have in plans add drugdealing and hooking an npc to drugs, so you could force them to trade themselves for drugs, once they become addicted (vaginal sex) and enslaving npcs (anal sex + basic combat control. Follow/Guard/Patrol etc.) xD

OK, tried it. Still have some problems.

Despite Charisma 8, I am finding it very difficult to influence male NPC's as a female. Only managed 2x out of 10x, one with a female and once with a male. Got them drunk, took advantage of one, but not the other.

Got the quest started in both instances, but when the quest triggered I no longer had the 'how about we get a drink' option with any other NPC's, just the 'nevermind' option. Waited 32 hours, and still got no other option. Seems as soon as the quest triggers I can't get drunk anymore.

I like the drug dealing idea, or the alcohol dependency one. With Companion Commander the possibilities seem endless. I also like how this is evolving from a simple threesome mod to something larger, more sinister :P

Alright I've just kicked on this particular sexout mod and I have a couple questions.

Now when I talk to people I have the "Hey wanna do something?" (or something like that) dialogue option, and thats the only one I've got, now when I click it they respond, "Maybe...what did you have in mind?" after that my only option is "Nevermind" and then they say, "You must've been shot in the head." I should probably mention that I started a new game when I decided to start using this mod. So to actually use the features of this mod is there something I have to do? I know there is a quest that unlocks some features upon its completion, but there isn't really anything anywhere, that I've been able to find atleast, that states how to start this quest. So my other question is how do I start the quest? Is it supposed to start upon loading my game with the mod installed? Or do I have to go to a specific place to trigger it? Or wait a certain amount time ingame before it becomes available? So yep those are my questions, and although this really has nothing to do with anything I'm gonna say it anyway, I like pie.

*edit: Nevermind found out how to start the quest, the key was whiskey was to have whiskey...who knew? Not I thats for certain. Anyway odd thing, can't get any of the FFF threesomes to work...you know there's all 3 of us there, I'm targeted onto the 3rd person, I click "Let the banging begin" but nothing happens, I opened up the console and it said something about that it had been aborted, and there was a number also 6.5 I think. Same thing happens sometimes when I try to do MMF/MFF and it only does the same animation each time it works.

Alright I've just kicked on this particular sexout mod and I have a couple questions.

Now when I talk to people I have the "Hey wanna do something?" (or something like that) dialogue option' date=' and thats the only one I've got, now when I click it they respond, "Maybe...what did you have in mind?" after that my only option is "Nevermind" and then they say, "You must've been shot in the head." I should probably mention that I started a new game when I decided to start using this mod. So to actually use the features of this mod is there something I have to do? I know there is a quest that unlocks some features upon its completion, but there isn't really anything anywhere, that I've been able to find atleast, that states how to start this quest. So my other question is how do I start the quest? Is it supposed to start upon loading my game with the mod installed? Or do I have to go to a specific place to trigger it? Or wait a certain amount time ingame before it becomes available? So yep those are my questions, and although this really has nothing to do with anything I'm gonna say it anyway, I like pie.

*edit: Nevermind found out how to start the quest, the key was whiskey was to have whiskey...who knew? Not I thats for certain. Anyway odd thing, can't get any of the FFF threesomes to work...you know there's all 3 of us there, I'm targeted onto the 3rd person, I click "Let the banging begin" but nothing happens, I opened up the console and it said something about that it had been aborted, and there was a number also 6.5 I think. Same thing happens sometimes when I try to do MMF/MFF and it only does the same animation each time it works.

[/quote']

Yeah, thats my fault, haven't posted the howto for the quest. Wanted to wait until I got whole quest done, not just whiskey part. Animation dont starting, hm, this is wierd, honestly, I dont do much testing with female character (mine is male), will look into it. And its the same animation everytime because Sexout has only one threesome animation right now. Will make another one this week-end.