My WIP body mod (HGEC - like) (Download page 2)

Loving the CBBE body! It looks great already the way it is. I'd love to see the sliders taken to even a little more extreme (ie: smaller breasts for the skinny end and even bigger breasts for the heavy end). Maybe separate sliders for butt and boobs would be a cool idea if possible.

Thanks Caliente! Keep up the awesome work!

PS. Can't wait for someone to make a clothing and armour replacer for the vanilla stuff for this body.

Yeah.... hips are way too wide. Legs also need to be closer together.

Speak for yourself! :P Some of us LOVE wide hips. Personally, I think the hips could be wider. That and the thighs could be thicker too. I'm not saying that they have to be but I would certainly love to see it.

I was also wondering if you were planning on upping the polygon count at all. The breast area in particular is quite blocky when viewed at even a medium distance.

Other than that, I'm very impressed.

Yeah.... hips are way too wide. Legs also need to be closer together.

Speak for yourself. Some of us LOVE wide hips. Personally' date=' I think the hips could be wider. That and the thighs could be thicker too. I'm not saying that they have to be but I would certainly love to see it.

[/quote']

I'm speaking for the sake of anatomy, not my personal taste... >_>

People aren't shaped like that.

The pelvis (specifically the iliac crest of the ilium) isn't located directly to the sides of the crotch. The iliac crest is located to the sides of where the top of the butt crack is. As it is now, it's like that bone is being lopped off at a diagonal angle...

I think what needs to happen for anatomy's sake is something like this:

iTs2pZq3LU8a4.png

Waist is raised slightly (so that it clears the iliac crest), gap between legs is closed slightly.

That's not actually to my personal taste, it's just more anatomical.

If I was going to make it to my taste, then I'd probably take the small of the back in a bit like this...

ivbfo2etas5yR.png

...which makes the booty really much more pronounced and round, without really actually making the glutes themselves any larger.

Thanks shooter glad you like it :) Sadly you can't have two independent sliders... so variants have to be created that offer different parts that scale with the slider.

@!cky -- I love hippy chicks too, but what Xun is talking about is the curve above the hips into the waist.

In any case, yes, I'll be releasing a increased polygon count mesh as soon as I can -- the shape will be basically the same but all that blockiness should go away. Will also use that opportunity to re-weight offensive areas like the underarms and upper thighs so they deform better.

@Xun -- I feel like I was about to enter a debate about anatomy and semantics here, which is just silly. :) Sounds like you essentially think the waist is too low on my body (the pelvic area should be taller). If I'm still missing it, I'd very much appreciate an annotated image showing my body, your suggestion, and what you'd like changed highlighted :)

I really like the more natural look of the breats, however, the pubic hair imo, looks a bit like magic marker as opposed to natural hair. I think if you alter that and as you mentioned above, removing the "blockiness", you'll have a real winner here.

Thanks very much for sharing this with us. :)

I don't know if you have seen this Caliente, the files were posted somewhere here on the forums but I couold re-up them if you would like or just don't have them. There a set of 96 "body hair brushes" mostly eyebrows and pubic hair configurations.

I've attached the sample pic of the pubic hair brushes.

post-3249-13597871694942_thumb.jpg

The pubic hair that you see wasn't put in there by me, it was done by Thepal for his Nude Women model, and I haven't replaced it yet. I've got a shaved version now (attached), which also improves the look of the vag itself.

To redo the hair is pretty easy with some photo references, but those brushes look like they'd be a big help... have a forum link handy? Or I can try and search for the post....

Shaved tex for CBM, install after installing the body mod to overwrite the texture.

The pubic hair that you see wasn't put in there by me' date=' it was done by Thepal for his Nude Women model, and I haven't replaced it yet. I've got a shaved version now (attached), which also improves the look of the vag itself.

To redo the hair is pretty easy with some photo references, but those brushes look like they'd be a big help... have a forum link handy? Or I can try and search for the post....

Shaved tex for CBM, install after installing the body mod to overwrite the texture.

[/quote']

thanks for the update love this mod hope it catches on more so people mod some more armor for it lol

The pubic hair that you see wasn't put in there by me' date=' it was done by Thepal for his Nude Women model, and I haven't replaced it yet. I've got a shaved version now (attached), which also improves the look of the vag itself.

[/quote']

I'll try to post the package as attachment for you. If it doesnt work then I'll upload it. I don't want to steal credit from the person who originally posted it but I totally forgot what thread it was in. LOL

I'll try to post the package as attachment for you. If it doesnt work then I'll upload it. I don't want to steal credit from the person who originally posted it but I totally forgot what thread it was in. LOL

Nice, thanks. It looks like something that may have been originally intended for Poser, judging by the pic you posted.

well, we might be really really close, or really really far away . I'm not able to rig meshes or deal with skeletons yet... 2pac is much further along in that area than me :)

Since the new animation system uses Havok, it might be easier from an animation standpoint. Instead of actually animating them, a soft body bone might be supported... Not sure if havok animation has that tho.

Hopefully its figured out before too many outfits are converted over, as it will require rework for all those to support the extra bones and animation properties.

PS: also, posting pictures like that delays the process as I keep staring at it :)

I can't wait. The females in Skyrim are really beautiful. My blood goes down many times with just looking at their faces and hearing those sexy voices they have. That, combined with skimpy clothes and BBB, sex mods... I think I'm gonna take a cold shower

P.S: haha I just read your post, Caliente. I love staring at them too, I just wanted to cheer you! ;)

I forgive you!! Joking. :D

Well, since this beautiful set of brushes is not mine, I really don't mind if someone else share another link. More is better, right?

Spartdan -- while that would be awesome, getting that to animate without clipping would be a chore. Once breast bones are in (Which they're not by default, people will need to modify the vanilla skeleton), you could always weight body mesh verts to the boobs and leave the armor mesh without boob bone influence. That would create the effect you're talking about. Then you'd have to make sure all the animations are set so that the bounce is limited enough to prevent the boobs from flying out or sliding through the armor mesh. Those same limits would make the bounce less awesome or odd in other armors.

Nalim -- there are orc females?!? :D I'll check that out and see if I can see it on my game.

Supajoe -- not sure... have a link? Generally people making clothes/armor for my body is sanctioned as long as they refer back to the body download. There may be some out there that I would never download, but its not up to me to dictate how people enjoy Skyrim :)

Ah yes, I saw that one. Not really my taste, but who am I to say -- after all my mod features even less cover :D

Overall I suspect that there will be a rash of the super skimpy stuff before more serious entries begin to be seen en masse. After all, people downloading my mod want to see boobies, and painting in a transparent part on a stock armor isn't very hard.

Thanks for pointing it out to me, though -- I see he pointed back to my body mesh, at least.