My WIP body mod (HGEC - like) (Download page 2)

hey there. i thought id post some screenshots of your body with my high res argonian textures. i played around with them so the nipples align and stuff :) hope you nail out all the issues soon, would like to see some free formed nipples appear rather than the smoothed shader effect.

and as promised here are the screenies of your body and my custom textures

post-9325-13597871594666_thumb.jpg

small T&A

post-9325-13597871595552_thumb.jpg

Large T&A and a nice view of my re-textured textured tail

nice to see the slider is working now btw :D

watshisface x

Now available: Caliente body Big Bottom Edition v0.1!

By popular demand' date=' your ladies can now sport more epic trunk junk!

By default the weight scaling now scales both breasts and bottom -- some of the middle ranges on this scale are quite pleasing to my eye. I hope you are able to find a setting that you like!

Once again, I've included a secondary mesh file that prevents breast scaling; simply copy the "meshes\actors\character\character assets\AssOnly_femalebody_0.nif" over "femalebody_0.nif"

I've also updated the texture map to fill in the black areas with color -- should help get rid of some of the lines people were seeing when the camera was far from the player.

Note, Since this modifies the same mesh as the previous version, they can't both be used at the same time.

Thanks for taking a look at it, and please let me know what you think. This is still a work in progress, and I hope to continue improving it.

-Cal

[/quote']

Awesome, thanks, I'll immediately install that mod once my new pc is returned from after-sales :)

Keep up the good work :heart:

BTW, do clothes need rescaling or do they fit more or less, but just need work to be "perfect"?

Thanks everyone for the continued kind words!

A question for those reading: Are the body proportions looking good? Any major size issues that I should address? I'm planning on 'locking down' the sizes of breast and bottom to to the ranges in the Big Bottom edition, so people can start resizing their favorite armor without fear that a future version of this body will drastically change and require re-work.

That's not to say that I won't be putting together additional editions with specialized sizes in the future, but unless someone calls attention to a problem, these sizes will be the 'base'.

--

@ dreamtourist :

Looking great, thanks for making that! Looks like there might be a problem with the scaling though -- when set to anything but the largest and smallest weights, there are some crazy goings on (see screenshot) Haven't played with armor mods yet (will soon) so I can't suggest what might be the problem... possibly a vertex order problem.

Nk2xC.jpg

@ watshisface :

Cool, nice work! I'm seeing size seams on wrists and ankles for those... do you have a hand mod installed or what seems to be causing that? I don't see the seams on my end.

@ Ofinfin :

Depends on what you mean -- when you equip clothes/armor, it replaces the body mesh with a full body including clothes, so everything still looks right. Until mods are created, it will look just like the normal stock body.

To get my or any other modified body mesh to stay visually the same, armor pieces need to be resized, both a small version and a large version to match up with what the weight slider is doing.

@ wnxmegax :

Out of curiosity, is that armor actually possible to loot in the game? if so, I don't want to see any pictures of it (no spoilers lol). But from the rumors I've heard, it looks pretty awesome, so I'm sure it will be a high priority to fit to any body mod :)

A question for those reading: Are the body proportions looking good? Any major size issues that I should address? I'm planning on 'locking down' the sizes of breast and bottom to to the ranges in the Big Bottom edition' date=' so people can start resizing their favorite armor without fear that a future version of this body will drastically change and require re-work.

That's not to say that I won't be putting together additional editions with specialized sizes in the future, but unless someone calls attention to a problem, these sizes will be the 'base'.

--

@ dreamtourist :

Looking great, thanks for making that! Looks like there might be a problem with the scaling though -- when set to anything but the largest and smallest weights, there are some crazy goings on (see screenshot) Haven't played with armor mods yet (will soon) so I can't suggest what might be the problem... possibly a vertex order problem.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/Nk2xC.jpg[/img]

@ watshisface :

Cool, nice work! I'm seeing size seams on wrists and ankles for those... do you have a hand mod installed or what seems to be causing that? I don't see the seams on my end.

@ Ofinfin :

Depends on what you mean -- when you equip clothes/armor, it replaces the body mesh with a full body including clothes, so everything still looks right. Until mods are created, it will look just like the normal stock body.

To get my or any other modified body mesh to stay visually the same, armor pieces need to be resized, both a small version and a large version to match up with what the weight slider is doing.

yeah i am using the thorpac human hands re-meshed and textured for argonian. they are contained in my argonian texture files as the khajiit natually use humanfemale'of all things' lol they work very well with the Thorpac body alpha as thats what they were originally designed 'by me' for. just some nipple and breash shadowmap replacement and they suit yours quite nicely. if you really wished to i guess my textures may be usable on regular argonian hands when the body and hands are the same size they are seamless.

A question for those reading: Are the body proportions looking good? Any major size issues that I should address? I'm planning on 'locking down' the sizes of breast and bottom to to the ranges in the Big Bottom edition' date=' so people can start resizing their favorite armor without fear that a future version of this body will drastically change and require re-work.

--

@ dreamtourist :

@ watshisface :

@ Ofinfin :

@ wnxmegax :

Out of curiosity, is that armor actually possible to loot in the game? if so, I don't want to see any pictures of it (no spoilers lol). But from the rumors I've heard, it looks pretty awesome, so I'm sure it will be a high priority to fit to any body mod :)

the nocturnal robe isnt acquirable (u cant get it in game :P ) , only with mods changing other armors like this:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2429

@ Ofinfin :

Depends on what you mean -- when you equip clothes/armor' date=' it replaces the body mesh with a full body including clothes, so everything still looks right. Until mods are created, it will look just like the normal stock body.

[/quote']

And so vanished my no-need-to-resize-clothes dream :(

Thanks for the explanation :)

So, if modders want to support your body sizes with their clothes, they need to resize them to every combination of chest/bottom sizes used by your body?

That seems a lot of works..

the nocturnal robe isnt acquirable (u cant get it in game :P ) ' date=' only with mods changing other armors like this:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2429[/quote']

Ah but that's not true my friend! There are a few ways of doing it.

Method#1:

player.equipitem 88952 1
player.equipitem 88954 1

(Nocturnal's Clothes first then Nocturnal's Hat)

Method#2:

Grab this non-playable armor mod on Nexus.

Add via console.

player.additem 88952 1
player.additem 88954 1

;]

--

@ dreamtourist :

Looking great' date=' thanks for making that! Looks like there might be a problem with the scaling though -- when set to anything but the largest and smallest weights, there are some crazy goings on (see screenshot) Haven't played with armor mods yet (will soon) so I can't suggest what might be the problem... possibly a vertex order problem.

I have the same problem too with the warped mesh. Also, any chance of doing a default brown version, please? :)

--

@ dreamtourist :

Looking great' date=' thanks for making that! Looks like there might be a problem with the scaling though -- when set to anything but the largest and smallest weights, there are some crazy goings on (see screenshot) Haven't played with armor mods yet (will soon) so I can't suggest what might be the problem... possibly a vertex order problem.

I have the same problem too with the warped mesh. Also, any chance of doing a default brown version, please? :)

warped mesh bug:

Seems I didn't keep the NiNode/NiTriShape/etc numbering the same between _0.nif and _1.nif, must have gotten to excited rescaling the largest breast size:P

ForswornFurArmor for CalienteBody_v0-1 -fixed

-uses the forsworn's default textures

[spoiler=codes]~

player.additem 6f393 1

Fixed Version

http://www.mediafire.com/?rxvu71r9v3ntoo5

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBNK97D1

-now supports body weight sizes inbetween smallest & largest, no more warped mesh with medium size tities

the nocturnal robe isnt acquirable (u cant get it in game :P ) ' date=' only with mods changing other armors like this:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2429[/quote']

Ah but that's not true my friend! There are a few ways of doing it.

Method#1:

player.equipitem 88952 1
player.equipitem 88954 1

(Nocturnal's Clothes first then Nocturnal's Hat)

Method#2:

Grab this non-playable armor mod on Nexus.

Add via console.

player.additem 88952 1
player.additem 88954 1

;]

well i was talking about normal/legal method to obtain it, not using mods or console commands. but thats another good methods u listed right there. :P

well i was talking about normal/legal method to obtain it' date=' not using mods or console commands. but thats another good methods u listed right there. :P

[/quote']

You can always just exchange the mesh with the armor you are currently using. I'm not a big fan of "cheating" via console either, doesn't stop me from wearing the best looking armor i can find in this game. Same goes for Fallout or Oblivion :D.

Or you could just add it via through a mod that has custom blacksmithing like:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1601

He made custom armor show up like this one:

1601-3-1322681760.jpg

All you'd have to do is find the mesh and texture named the custom one, and replace it with what you want. If that makes any sense.

I did this with Jaysus's weapons, to add my own weapon into the game. Since they are custom esp's made with FOMM (or whatever the utility that comes with FOMM is called), they hex coded the gear so it shows up as a new item. This way you don't have to replace existing items in game, making it so everyone with X armor, has the same look.

I'm sure there's more mods like these out there, I just haven't looked lately.

Or you could just add it via through a mod that has custom blacksmithing like:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1601

He made custom armor show up like this one:

1601-3-1322681760.jpg

All you'd have to do is find the mesh and texture named the custom one' date=' and replace it with what you want. If that makes any sense.

I did this with Jaysus's weapons, to add my own weapon into the game. Since they are custom esp's made with FOMM (or whatever the utility that comes with FOMM is called), they hex coded the gear so it shows up as a new item. This way you don't have to replace existing items in game, making it so everyone with X armor, has the same look.

I'm sure there's more mods like these out there, I just haven't looked lately.

[/quote']

this has to produce some rather freaky looking deadra lord summons. please post a screenshot of a deadra lord in this armor :) i am really interested

All you'd have to do is find the mesh and texture named the custom one' date=' and replace it with what you want. If that makes any sense.[/quote']

Well, if they have a new mesh replacing the vanilla textures, you can always change the texture path in the nif via hex editing so that it doesn't replace vanilla and uses a unique texture. It's pretty easy. You just have to keep the same amount of characters.

ex:

ibpmtuCFsPzrN5.png

Here's what a change would look like:

if3oCd1qfM5Oj.png

Something like "greybeardrobe" could be "darkbeardrobe" but not "greybeardrobe2" if that makes sense.

Meh that's what I get for not being specific enough. What I ment was use TESsnip (which comes with FOMM) and just check to make sure your hex isn't used in the game. I followed the instructions by Jaysus here:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1284257-modding-skyrim-with-tessnip-and-nifskope/page__hl__jaysus

He was one of the first besides, 2pac to port new mesh into skyrim. In fact Jaysus ported his own mesh from Oblivion to skyrim. Who I believed learned from Ghogiel, who was working first hand with throttlekitty to get nifskope up to date.